Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't ready to finish up yet; I had one more thing I wanted to try. I pushed her off and got up off the bed. She glared at me, clearly pissed that I had her so close and then abandoned her. I moved up to the edge of the bed and waved my cock at her; "C'mere and suck your pussy juice off my cock," I commanded. Her eyes squinted and her nostrils flared, but she relented, moving to the edge of the mattress and taking my cock in her mouth. I put my hand on the back of head and forced her down on my cock. Kate worked until she had me in her throat, my balls resting on her chin and she looked up and smiled at me, as much as one can smile with a mouth full of cock. I flexed my cock and she gagged a bit as she released me. Thick mucus trailed from her mouth to my cock and she played with it, wrapping it around my stiffness.

I reached around her and drug her to the edge of the bed. On her knees, I leaned down and spread her ass cheeks, kissing her pussy and her asshole. "C'mon," she moaned, face down on the mattress, "Fuck me, damn it! Make me cum on your cock!" I stood back up, stroking my cock as she stared at it, licking her lips. "Here," she pleaded as she reached back with both hands and spreading her cheeks wide. "Please fuck my pussy," reaching further back and spreading her pussy open. "Please baby, stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me till I cum all over your beautiful dick. Fuck me and fill me with your cum baby...please..." she pleaded.

I took the two steps it took to connect my raging hard-on with her gaping snatch. Our eyes locked as our sex married, her pussy literally sucking me into her steamy depths. We both groaned when were mated completely. My hands were on her hips as her hands still spread her taut cheeks. "Fuck me...fuck me hard," she demanded. My hands ran over her ass cheeks as I rammed my hardness into her tight cunt.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..." she chanted, face down on the bed. My hands explored her backside until my thumbs found her puckered star. I pressed down slightly, feeling her ass sucking at my thumb. "Yes...yes...yes....stick it in," she moaned, pushing upward. "Put it in my ass...finger my ass...fuck my cunt...finger my ass...ahh fuck...do it..."

I could feel her stare, wondering what was taking me so long. I felt her pussy ripple on my cock as she watched the long string of saliva stretch from my lips to her waiting ass; she shivered feeling my perfect aim. Knowing that the end was near, she buried her face in the mattress once more as my thumb made its way into her constricting ass. All I could hear was her muffled swearing, the sucking/slurping sounds of my thumb and cock plundering her holes. Sweat dripped from my forehead onto her ass as I fucked her mercilessly, her pussy now in a constant state of climax.

Not one for a bunch of mindless chatter, I managed a choked groan as we both felt my cock swell. Our eyes locked once more as my final thrust took us both over the top. My cock delivered an enviable amount of jizz deep inside her and Kate's look of bewilderment drove me to continue fucking her, even though my poor cock couldn't take much more. Finally, her tiny frame was rocked by one final, thunderous shockwave, her eyes rolled back until only the whites shown. Still planted deep inside her convulsing pussy, I wrapped my arms around her narrow waist and held her tight until the rumblings subsided. Gently, I pushed her flat onto the covers, my cock and thumb reluctant to leave the warm confines.

I snuggled up beside her and held her as her body continued to jerk with small aftershocks. Running my fingers through her long black mane, I could feel her body begin to relax and her breathing returning to normal. She rolled onto her side to face me and I brushed the hair out of her eyes. I could tell she wanted to say something, but she didn't know how to start. I kissed her softly, running my hand over her cheek; "So, was it good for you?" I asked.

Immediately laughing, she pulled me to her and kissed me hard, her tongue wrestling with mine; "You asshole," she said, still laughing, "of course it was good, it's always good and it always gets better." She ran her fingers over my chest, looking for her next words, but again, they wouldn't come.

"So what's up sweetie? Something's on your mind."

"I don't know," she said; "I mean it's really weird. Here I am, living with my two best friends, well three now," she smiled. "And I owe so much to them and to you, I mean, oh my god, you have done so much for me and I, well..."

She stalled and her eyes began to well up with tears; "Now, now," I said, trying to comfort her. "There's no reason to get all teary eyed; just go ahead and get it out, you'll feel better."

Sniffling, she managed to continue, "Okay, well here goes. I love you George."

Her tone caught me off guard, so I answered cautiously; "Well, I love you too baby," running my hand through her hair. One tear found its way down her cheek, and I wiped it away.

"I mean," she sniffled once more, "I love you, like I never want to hurt you or disappoint you. I know that you probably love Gina, like you say you love me, and that's good; I can live with that. I also know, we all know, that you and Britt are really in love, I mean the 'marry and have babies' kind of love and I am so happy for her...and for you."

"Hey," I interjected, happy she took a breath. "It's true that Britt and I have something special, at least I think we do; it's not like we've really talked about it or made any plans. Britt is one-of-a-kind, and she is super intelligent and caring and I can tell you that every day, I thank whoever or whatever got us together. Then the real bonus is you and Gina, and I hope I fit into that same category. For whatever reason, I truly believe that what we all have, and what is happening, and will happen, was meant to be."

"I have no idea," I continued, "what may happen when you girls go back to school, or when you graduate, and there's not much I can do about it. I can have my dreams, or fantasies and I can hope they come true, but in reality, I don't have much say in the matter, so I guess I have to be okay with it. I guess that way, I can't be too hurt if it doesn't work the way I want it to. Does that make any sense?"

Kate stared down at her finger, doing little circles on my chest, digesting what I had just rambled on about. "Yeah, I guess it does," she said. "I have strayed so far from the way I was brought up since I came out here, but every so often, I guess a little guilt leaks in and I start to second guess myself."

A little more at ease now, she pulled herself up to me and gave me another lingering kiss as her hand strayed down to my sticky joint. "I hope you know what you mean to me, and that when I say that I love you, I really mean it and I don't ever want to do anything that will jeopardize that, so the thing with John..."

"Oh baby," I said, somewhat surprised, "is that what all this is about? About you and John and...well the lady with the BBB?"

"George," she exclaimed, squeezing the little guy, who I forgot she had a hold on; "don't make fun, but yeah, I guess so. I'm not sure why I did it, but I really like Johnny and I worry about him, living alone and all; and when it happened, well, it just happened. And then afterwards, I starting feeling all guilty about it, I mean guilty from every direction possible. Although I'm sure Johnny liked it, I don't want to lead him on, or anything. I think we're okay now, but at the time, I was really worried. But more so, I was really feeling like maybe I had wronged you. God knows I know that we aren't exclusive or anything like that, but you were my first and I live with you and you do so much for me; I don't know, I just felt like a bit of a shit I guess."

"Okay," I said, relieved that I finally had a handle on what this was all about; "here it is; let's see if I can put this into words and not get myself into trouble. I love you, I love Gina and I love Britt and I would do anything within my power for any of you. If I wanted kids and a family and we all agreed to it, I'd gladly knock-up all of you and we'd live as one big family." Kate smiled and I continued, "That being said, I'm also a realist and I would bet that at some point along the way, you and Gina...hopefully not Britt...will meet somebody and fall madly in love and want to start your own life together. I'll be extremely sad and probably fall into a deep depression, but through years of therapy, I'll probably get over it."

Kate looked at me with bug eyes and disbelief, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'll be sad, but I'll get over it; in fact, I'll be happy for you. But until then I kind of like the way things are going and I want you girls to enjoy this time in your life and learn from it. I think we all love each other and respect each other enough to not have to worry so much about the others feelings; that'll just come naturally. But young lady..." and I said it in such a way that it gave her a start; "If I find out that you're giving free blowjobs to just anyone on a street corner somewhere, I will be very disappointed and will probably have to turn you over my knee and spank you."

Her eyes bulged and then she broke out laughing, trying to tickle me. We wrestled on the bed until Britt and Gina burst into the room to see what all the commotion was about. It was now a free-for all, with groping and grabbing, kissing and licking. Kate let out a scream that brought everything to a halt; Gina had found Kate's previously well-used pussy and was energetically sucking up our collective juices. "Ah shit," Kate squealed as Gina's obviously talented tongue had found its mark.

"Let me help," Britt shouted as she dove in between Kate's spread legs, the little one screaming in delight. I took the opportunity to sneak off and take a shower and get ready for work.

It was all quiet when I stepped out of the shower. I dried off and did the usual routine before stepping back into the bedroom. It was quiet because they were all bundled up and fast asleep, all with little smiles on their faces. I quietly got dressed, tempted fate by leaning over them and placing kisses on all their foreheads and slipped quietly out of the room.

** Around 10:00 a.m. Monday morning **

For a Monday, everything was going along swimmingly, if you can call all-fucked-up, swimmingly. Actually, most Mondays were predictably unpredictable, so...what the hell, you just go with it. I'd had the foresight to plug the Bluetooth in my ear when I left this morning and uncharacteristically, it was actually working pretty well; it rang in my ear.

"Good morning, this is George."

"Well good morning stud, "my blonde paramour replied.

"Good morning lover, "I said, happy to hear her voice. "Sorry you only got a good morning kiss on the forehead this morning, but you all looked pretty comfy, so I didn't want to disturb you."

"That's okay, "she replied, her tone changing ever so slightly; "So I hear the plan is to knock us all up, keep us barefoot and pregnant and have us wait on you hand and foot for the rest of our lives, is that it?"

Thankfully, I'd finally caught onto the sarcastic tone she used at times like this; "Yeah, I got to thinkin' about it and it just kinda makes sense. I mean three women to keep me happy, and if ya'll get too horny and a pain in the ass, you can just take care of each other; so what could be more perfect?"

"Yeah buster," she laughed, "You hold onto that little fantasy of yours. Anyway, why I'm calling is to thank you again for being who you are. Kate kind of gave us a Cliff's Notes version of what you said to her, and Gina and I both started blubbering. So thank you again for everything. I love you so much; we all love you," she sniffled. "Okay, shit, I'm crying again; hang on."

I could hear her blowing her nose and now she had me tearing up. "Okay, there, I'm back. Anyway, back to business; I got a call from the redhead.."

"Oh, Becky called?" I asked, remembering the cute cowgirl with from the western wear store.

"Settle down there pardner," she replied in a pretty good Texas accent; "The shy redhead, Melissa; you remember, the one with the boyfriend overseas."

"Oh yeah, the one who wants to do the boudoir shots to remind him of what's waiting for him at home."

"Yeah," she laughed, "I guess you could put it that way. Anyway, she called again and said that she tried again to do the shots herself in the mirror and with the self-timer, but she still wasn't happy with the results. She admitted that she saw some pics that a friend had done for her boyfriend and they were obviously professionally done and that's the look that she wants. Anyway, she still wants to do them, but she admits that she is really shy and asked if we had a woman photographer. I told her that that might be a possibility and that I could give her a call back. So what do you think about letting Kate shoot them? I know Kate would love the chance and would do it just for the experience, so if by chance they don't come out, all we've lost is a little time."

"Yeah," I answered, "That would be fine, as long as you told, was Melissa her name? As long as Melissa understands that this is Kate's first shoot and if she doesn't like them, that's just the way it is and she can't start griping about the time it took and that kind of crap."

"Gotcha, if she wants a female photographer, Kate is who we have and if she's willing to take the time, as Kate is, then it's a deal. I'll quote the standard print prices."

"Sounds good," I said. "I'll let you work out the schedule and I'll try to be somewhere else while it's going on."

Britt laughed, "I don't think you have to vacate the premises, you just can't hang around leering at the model."

"Yeah okay," I chuckled, "I have you three to leer at all I want, so what the hell. Alright lover, well you go ahead and set it up. Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you, but my buddy Chuck may be able to sneak by this afternoon and put in the operator for the big door. Are you going to be around?"

"Shit yes," she said. "If it means we don't have to cuss that door any more, I'll definitely be here."

"Okay," laughing, "I'll double check with Chuck and if he can't make it, I'll call you back. If you don't hear from me, then expect him after lunch, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan. Okay baby, I love you so much and if I don't talk to you later, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay baby, love you too."

** Around 4:00 p.m. **

I pulled the truck up to the warehouse door and got out to open it. I spun the key in the lock, grabbed the handle and pulled. "Hoy shit," I exclaimed as my feet went out of under me and I think I dislocated my shoulder...the god damn door didn't budge! Then it dawned on me; Chuck was going to put the new operator on it today and that would effectively lock the door in place. Then another revelation; 'Crap; what if the power goes out? Now I've got to put a pedestrian door in, so that I can at least get in the building to disengage the operator and manually open the door.' I'm mumbling to myself about having my head up my ass lately as I call Britt to let me in.

"Red Brick Photography, Britt speaking."

"Hi babe, hey could you let me in. I forgot about Chuck installing the operator and I think I dislocated my shoulder trying to get the fucking thing open."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry, I should have called to tell you to honk when you got home. Hang on, I've got to run downstairs and get the remote," and then she hung up.

I gingerly hoisted myself back up into the truck and soon heard the whirring of the operator and watched as the behemoth door seemed to magically open. I pulled inside and was met by my girl as I pulled up. I grimaced as I slid out of the truck. "Oh you poor baby, you really did do a number on your shoulder. Here, let's get you inside and we'll check it out."

Britt opened the front door and sat me down on a bar stool. "Here, let's get your shirt off and we'll see if you really did dislocate it."

"It's actually feeling better than right after I did it," I said as she gently worked the shirt off; I was glad I wore a button-down shirt today. Britt ran her soft hands around my shoulder and slowly moved my arm. "You've done this before?" I asked.

"Yeah, along with being a cheerleader in high school, I also helped out with some of the training and I saw more than a couple dislocated shoulders. Yours feels fine, everything's where it is suppose to be; I think you just strained it, maybe pulled a muscle. Some ice and some Advil and you'll be good to go."

"Thanks babe, I don't know what I'd do without you," offering her a kiss for services rendered. About then, we heard the grinding of gears and the screeching of brakes and we both braced for the impending crash; thankfully we were spared that.

"Kate's home," we said in unison, cracking up.

"Good thing I left the door open," Britt said, sneaking another kiss, "or I'd have had another patient."

Kate flew through the door and spotted me sitting bare-chested. "Hi lover," she said, approaching at mach speed. I braced for impact and turned to protect my shoulder.

"Watch out Katie," Britt warned from the other side of the kitchen; "George hurt his shoulder."

Like a jet fighter catching the cable on an aircraft carrier, she came to a screeching halt, barely bumping into my good shoulder. Her eyes grew big as she waited to hear me cry out in pain. "No harm babe," I said, 'it's the other shoulder,' nodding to my right.

"Oh good," she said, letting out a deep breath. "No I mean not good; just good that I didn't make it worse; what happened?"

Britt laughed at her friend as she placed a bag of ice on my shoulder; "well it's kind of my fault. George had the operator put on the door today and forgot about it, so when he tried to open it, he pulled a muscle."

Kate's eyes lit up; "You put an operator on the big door? We don't have to open and close it by hand anymore? Oh god, thank you baby," she said and went to give me a big hug, pulling up short once again. "Sorry," she said, blushing. "I'm just so glad not to have to fight that door anymore."

"I don't know," said Britt, well out of Kate's short reach, "I'm gonna miss watching you dig in to get that thing moving. It was kind of inspirational somehow," she laughed.

"Ha ha," Kate mocked, taking a futile swing at her friend. "But thank you lover," she said as she sat on my lap, putting her arm over my good shoulder; "it's just like Christmas," giving me a big kiss. "Oh speaking of Christmas, Johnny ordered my camera gear today and it'll be here day after tomorrow."

"So everything's okay with you two," I asked as I snuck a hand under her blouse and ran it over her soft belly.

"Yeah, we're fine," she cooed as she wiggled in my lap. "I think Gina probably has it right, that he figures it was just a spur of the moment event and doesn't really expect anything to come of it. We've always kind of teased him anyway, kind of made a game out of it and he seems fine with it. Actually, I kind of get off thinking about him jerking off in the bathroom there after we've flashed our butts at him, or something like that."

"Oh," I said, tickling at her," so you're just a little tease, huh?

The little one squealed and giggled, but didn't make much of an effort to get away. After a couple painful rebounds off my bum shoulder, I retreated and she made her escape. About the same time, Gina came through the door.

"Hi guys," she smiled as she threw her purse on the counter. "Nice door operator baby," she said to me, giving me a quick kiss; "But what are we gonna do if the power goes out and we're not here; how do we get in?" She gave me a wise-ass kinda smile as she turned to go to fridge, "Get you a beer or anything?"

"A beer thanks, smarty-pants. Yeah, I thought of that just as I tried to pull my arm out its socket a few minutes ago. I guess I'll be putting in a pedestrian door."