Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'm sorry lover," she said, handing me my beer. "You've really had a run of bad luck lately. First the flu, now this," and she took her place on my lap and gave me a tongue-enhanced kiss. "Maybe we should just get you safely tucked into bed and I'll make sure nothing else hurts you." Gina laid another kiss on me, while pulling my hand up underneath her shirt to her D-cups. She writhed in my lap as we kissed and I tweaked her nipple.

She finally let me up for air and Britt said from the kitchen, "Jeez girl, give the guy a break. Here," she continued, "Here are remotes for everyone's car and I sweet talked Chuck into a couple more, one for here in the house and one for the office. There is also a button inside the door. He said if we want one, he can order us a keypad for outside."

The girls grabbed their remotes and I asked them to go ahead and throw mine in my truck. "Thanks again George," they said in harmony as they headed back out to their cars. Britt grabbed a remote and pushed the button and smiled as we heard the big door rolling shut.

The girls came back in and laid another couple kisses on me; "Do you need another beer?"Kate inquired.

"No thanks," I said, standing up and gingerly moving my arm and shoulder, testing it. "I think what I need is a long hot shower."

"That sounds like a good idea," Britt said, as she took my hand and led me toward the bedroom. Looking over her shoulder, she added, "Well what are you waiting for? I think we could all use a relaxing shower."

A giggling parade, shedding clothing and shoes in its wake made it to the huge walk-in shower. Soon the stars shined and the rain fell from the custom shower ceiling. Sharing the shower has become a favorite event here and I can tell you that being outnumbered 3 to 1 is my idea of a wet dream, asleep or not. As all three girls were lovers, and had been long before I met them, there was the occasional odd moment when I found myself alone. The moaning and cooing and the odd squeal of surprise bounced off the tile walls as the three played in the center of the storm. Various hands and heads between various pairs of legs made for pleasurable viewing and I was content to lean against one wall and stroke myself slowly and enjoy the show.

Britt caught my eye as she stood captured by Gina, who stood behind her, raining kisses on her exposed neck and ear, her hands mauling the blonde's firm breasts. Meanwhile, Kate was kneeling on the floor, her face buried in Britt's sex, held captive by her lover's hands pulling her inward. Britt's stare grew wide as the girls combined efforts triggered her release. A nonsensical muttering emanated from deep within her as her body quaked. Britt's stare was replaced by Gina's as she glanced down at the stiff cock in my hand and licked her lips, holding our lover upright as her orgasm slowly receded.

Britt's gaze returned as the inner rumblings slowed. She too stared at my cock hungrily as she pulled Kate to her feet and thanked her with a deep kiss, tasting herself on her lover's tongue. Turning Kate to face me, all three now zeroed in on my anxious dick. They surrounded me, pinning me to the wall as they took turns kissing each other and me, their hands pushing mine aside, six hands caressing me as the made a choreographed descent down my chest, over my belly, until all three knelt at my feet. Three beautiful pairs of eyes looked up at me as their shared tongues and hands had me at my limit; any stiffer and something would surely break. From one mouth to another, one on my cock, one or two suckling my balls, they worked me until we all sensed the impending eruption. A sly grin broke out on them all as they each wrapped a hand around my cock and began stroking, coaxing my cum to the surface.

"Give it up lover," Britt smiled up at me as she set the pace.

"Yeah baby," panted little Kate as she stared intently at the head of my cock. "I want to feel your cum all over my face;" an obvious nod to her penchant for porn movies.

Not to be left out, Gina stared at me and then glanced over at Britt and back at me and whispered throatily; "Yeah stud, shoot that cock snot on us so we can all share."

"Ah shit," I bellowed, wanting to laugh, but my cock had its own agenda and the girls shrieked in delight as they tussled with my spewing member, like kids playing with a garden hose. My cock was more than generous, liberally coating all three beautiful faces, cum dripping off their noses and running down their cheeks. More moaning and kissing and licking ensued as they cleaned me and each other, taking turns taking one last draw on my spent cock, making sure I had given up the entire load. I was thankful to be leaning against the wall.

Satisfied with a job well done, they all crawled back upright and we shared kisses until we were all kissed out. They led me out of the shower and we dried each other just enough and then fell exhausted onto the bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

** Around 6 p.m. **

I woke up looking up at the ceiling through a dark haze. I quickly realized that my vision was impaired by the damp brunette tresses of our resident Amazon. Gina's head rested on my shoulder, her luscious body laying half across me, our legs entwined. I could hear hair dryers and female tittering coming from the adjacent bathroom. I tried to stretch and I instinctively reached down and grabbed the conveniently placed ass cheek and gave it a loving squeeze. I was rewarded with a little groan and kiss on the shoulder.

The room suddenly grew silent as the hair dryers were switched off and I could hear Gina's soft breathing. I gave her butt another little caress and whispered, "Should we get up now?"

"Shh.." she whispered as she heard the girls heading our way; "pretend you're still asleep."

Quite comfortable in my current position, I played along, my hand still on her butt, my eyes closed.

"They're still asleep," I heard Kate whisper; "Should we wake them?"

"Naw," Britt whispered back: "let them sleep a little longer. You and I can scratch up something for dinner. I'm sure they'll wake up soon."

I heard a dresser drawer open and knew they were raiding my t-shirt drawer again. My cock twitched when I envisioned them drawing my shirts over their supple frames. Gina gave me a little nip in response to mine and I somehow managed to maintain the illusion.

Their voices faded as they headed to the kitchen. I swept Gina's hair off my face and turned my head toward her. She smiled and then we kissed, long and hard. Her hand found my rested cock and held it softly. "Thanks for staying," she said, her eyes sparkling. "I wasn't ready to get up yet and I just wanted a little alone time with you; is that okay?"

"Of course it is," I said, drawing her closer, my grip on her ass re-asserted. We kissed some more; long, soft kisses. "I wasn't ready to get up either," I said between kisses; "I'm way to comfortable here."

"I'm glad," she said, kissing me some more, her hand caressing my now-nearly --stiff cock.

Unspeaking, we continued to make out, nothing frantic, just passionate; and we soon found ourselves coupled, me on top, her long legs wrapped around me. Gina drew her long nails up my sides, spurring me along as I set a deep, slow pace.

"Umm..." she moaned as she nibbled on my ear lobe; "I love to feel your cock in my pussy...It's perfect and hits all the right places...Grab my ass baby...Fuck my sweet pussy till I cum on your big cock..."

Having pretty well exhausted my reserves in the shower, I was nowhere near ready to make another deposit, so I concentrated on giving Gina what she wanted. I reached down and under her and grabbed a firm cheek in each hand and reset the pace. It was my turn to nibble on her ear as I fucked her slick snatch.

"Fuck..." I groaned into her ear," Your fuckin' pussy is so tight babe," squeezing her ass cheeks harder, her pussy squeezing back. "Aww fuck Gina..." as she tried to strangle my cock. Determined to make her cum, I stepped up the pace, lifting my ass up and driving my cock as deep as I could reach.

"Oh Jesus," she stuttered, digging her nails into my ribs, her legs hooked under my ass, pulling me in as deep as was bodily possible. "I'm cumming George...oh fuck, I'm gonna cum all over your big, beautiful fucking cock...Ahh fuck...don't stop, don't stop...ahhhhh!" and then biting my shoulder to muffle her scream.

Her pussy convulsed, her inner walls rippling up and down my length and I just kept a nice even pace, triggering orgasm after orgasm. After what seemed like a five minute climax, she breathlessly begged me to stop. I relented, pushing myself up and slowly let her spent pussy push me out into the cold. I eased over to her side and lay beside her as she panted, her breasts rising and falling, as she struggled to get her breath back. I lay on my side and ran a curious finger up and down her torso, stalling at the top of her heaving breast to poke at her distended nipple. That one little poke caused her to quake once more and she grabbed my hand; "Behave," she chastised me and slid my hand down to rest on her taut belly.

Her strength regained, Gina rolled over on her side to face me, nose to nose. She kissed me lightly and her big brown eyes latched onto mine. "Thank you seems like a silly thing to say, but thank you," quickly followed by a longer kiss.

I brushed the hair from her eyes, "You're welcome...anytime."

She smiled and gave me another kiss and then rolled onto her other side. Reaching back, she pulled me to her and we snuggled, dropping off to sleep once more.

** Heaven knows how much later **

"Wake up you sleepy-heads," the busty blonde angel in my dreams sang. Soft hands ran up and down my backside, gently rousing me from my slumber.

"Go away," I heard Gina grumble as she pulled my hand tighter to her breast and wiggled her ass on my sticky cock, trying to draw me nearer.

"C'mon guys," I heard the little one's voice in my ear behind me. It was Kate who was running her small soft hand over my backside, lingering on my ass. "You need to get up before it's time to go back to bed. We made dinner..." she said with a promising lilt.

"Come on girl," I said, giving Gina one last hug and a squeeze. "They're not going to leave us alone until we get up."

"Oh, all right," she groused as she let go of my hand and thrust her butt back, like she was trying to buck me off.

I laughed as I backed off as far as Kate's proximity would allow and gave Gina a little swat on the butt.

"Hey," she cried out and rolled onto her back as she took a half-hearted swing at me, making contact with my half-hard cock.

"Ow," I responded in mock pain and surprise, my hand covering my 'wounded' cock, protecting it from further assault.

"Oh baby," the concerned chorus rang out as they huddled around me, concerned that their favorite toy may have come to harm.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," I assured them, now a little embarrassed by all the worried faces. "She barely winged me," I smiled; "I didn't think she could move that quickly," laughing, trying to get them to forget about it.

I was now sitting upright and Gina was behind me, her d-cups, stiff nipples and all, pressed into my back. "I'm sorry baby," she whispered into my ear as she ran the tip of her tongue around it. "I just reacted and I certainly wouldn't try to hit you there," her hands sliding down my belly. She was intercepted by two other hands; Britt's and Kate's stood guard. Britt's hand snaked its way under mine and she gave me a look as she felt the sticky coating covering my coveted cock. I quickly turned to Kate and said, "So what this about dinner?"

Britt gave me a loving squeeze and a kiss on the cheek and we stumbled off the bed. Gina and I grabbed something to wear; another t-shirt was absconded from my drawer and I opted for a pair of Scooby-Do boxers that had mysteriously appeared in my drawer. All three giggled as they took note of my apparel.

Kate and Britt had put together a big Cobb salad and we all pretty well behaved as we ate, just talking about this and that. Kate was obviously excited about the new camera gear and Britt brought up the possible shooting schedule for the two cars sitting in the warehouse.

"So baby," she asked me, running her bare foot up and down my calf under the bar, "When do you want to shoot me and my 'Dukes' with the Dodge?"

I tried to be all nonchalant, picking away at my salad as her foot strayed higher. "Well," I answered as I brought my knees together, capturing her wandering foot; "it looks like I have a pretty busy work week, so we'll probably have to shoot it one evening after I get home."

"Oh...Oh!" Kate chimed in as Britt tried to wiggle her foot free, "Can you wait until I get my camera and I can shoot 'the other' calendar shots and make sure my camera works okay?" Kate was referring to the X-rated pics we started taking when we began the calendar project. They were originally intended just for Britt and my viewing, but that plan was in the wind before it even started. We did a couple with the help of a remote trigger for the camera, but on the last shoot, Kate was more than willing and able to take on the photographer role.

"Hey," Gina interjected, "when do I get a turn at playing pornographer? I think I did a pretty good job when I took those shots in the bedroom a while back."

That triggered a debate amongst the three that I really didn't want a part of, so I managed to slide off my stool and gathered up the dishes and did the clean-up while they bantered back and forth. The discussion quickly faded from the upcoming shoot to the store website they would all be involved in and I gladly eased into the living room and turned on the TV and searched aimlessly for something to watch.

Finally settling on a re-run of Firefly, I was in typical 'guy mode', engrossed in the tube and nothing else around me. I had a crush on Inara, the courtesan that resided on the ship, and was thoroughly into the show when the trio burst into the room, bringing me back to earth with a crash.

"Whatcha' watchin'" Britt queried as she sidled up on my left, tucking her legs under her.

"Oh, she's cute," quipped Gina as she took her seat on my right, tucking her long legs under her sweet butt.

"So what's the show about," asked Kate as she sat on the floor and spread my legs apart enough to sit between them with her back against the couch. She threw her long hair back onto my lap; I could have used it as a blanket.

I tried to explain the show to them as the three of us on the couch absentmindedly portioned up the little one's long black tresses and combed it through our fingers. Britt and Gina had their heads on my shoulder as Kate playfully tickled at my bare feet, but not enough to be real annoying. The show ended and another episode was about to start; evidently it was a Firefly marathon, but I felt like I had already run my marathon, so I begged off and extracted myself from the couch, giving each of them a long good-night kiss.

I wandered into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, ran a quick washcloth over my privates and then crawled under the rumpled sheets which smelled delightfully of all three of my girls. Not a single sheep made it over the fence before I was lost in dreamland.

** Early Tuesday Morning **

Lately, my standard waking position has been spooning a soft female form, my morning wood situated comfortably between her ass cheeks and one hand cupping a firm breast. This morning, my front side was cold except for a gentle hand holding my junk and long hair draped across my face. A muffled snore told me that Britt had taken back her place in my bed. She moaned and groused as I pried her fingers off my piss-hard-on and slipped out of bed and into the bedroom. A glance at the clock said 4:00 a.m. and it was my turn to grumble, knowing that I wouldn't get back to sleep before it was time to get up at five.

Back in bed, Britt had thrashed around and managed to kick off the blanket and sheet and had claimed the entire bed, flat on her back in the middle, snoring lightly. There isn't a man alive, and not a woman in this house, who would not appreciate the sight that lay before me. Long toned legs and the perfect torso with a flat tummy; and perfect c-cup breasts. Her long blonde hair fanned out over the pillows and her beautiful face smiled as though she was enjoying a dream.

I had gone to sleep last night with a little guilt actually, having screwed the daylights out of Kate in the morning, came home to a mind-blowing cock sucking by all three of the girls and to top it off, a covert dalliance with Gina. Britt was generous to the extreme and nothing made her happier than seeing her friends happy; she would always put her friend's needs before hers. I worried that I hadn't given my number one girl the attention she deserved, so staring down at her perfect pussy, I decided that what my lover needed was to have her pussy eaten, here and now.

Carefully, I crawled up beside her on the bed, pushing her legs apart gently until I had room to work. I leaned over and gently kissed around her slit, anointing her mons with little pecks. She squirmed slightly, conveniently stretching one leg outward, affording me an easier approach. My lips moved to her sex, lightly kissing her outer lips, beckoning her inner lips out to play. Another squirm accompanied a light moan as I slipped my tongue beneath the surface, teasing her slit. I continued to probe with my stiffened tongue while one hand gently ran over the inside of her thighs.

Still asleep, living an erotic dream, Britt's hips rocked as I was now in full pussy-eating mode. I'd managed to slip under one leg and was comfortably planted between her toned thighs, face to face with my favorite pussy. I lapped hungrily at her wet snatch, my tongue retrieving juices from deep within. Her clit peeked out, curious as to the goings on, and I gently took it between my lips and sucked gently.

As hard a sleeper as she is, even my blonde lover could not sleep through my oral assault and she soon had her long fingers wrapped in the hair on my head and was pulling me tight to her pussy. "Mmm..." she moaned as she threw her other leg on my shoulder, effectively placing me in a head lock, my face firmly planted in her pussy. I probed deep with my tongue as my nose slid around her slick clit. I managed to work one hand underneath me and tickled her ass as my other hand made its way up her side in search of a stiff nipple to play with.

Always priding myself as a multi-tasker, I ate hungrily at her writhing pussy as I held on tightly to her left breast, my fingers tweaking her excited nipple. She groaned deeply as my right index finger found its way to her wet puckered asshole. "Unnhh..." she grunted as I slipped my finger in to the first knuckle while I drew her clit in with a kiss. "Aww fuck I love you, goddamnit," she growled. Pulling my hair harder she commanded; "Ahhh baby, eat my pussy baby.....Ohhh god..." she cried as her body rocked back and forth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...fuck my ass...finger my ass baby..."

I was now french-kissing her pussy, my tongue playing deep inside her cunt, my lips wrapped around her pussy, sucking mightily. "Ffffuuuuukkkkk...." She stuttered as my finger was now fully inside her ass and playing footsie with my tongue in her pussy, separated by a thin wall. "FUCK...OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK..." she wailed as her body clinched and then exploded. Her pussy spasmed around my tongue and her ass sucked at my finger as my mouth was flooded with her juices. I had no option but to stay put as her thighs threatened to crack my head like a walnut and I rode out her climax.

Slowly, she regained control of her own body and relaxed. Her legs slid off my shoulders, releasing me from her clinch and I cleaned up my mess, licking about her pussy as she purred and ran her fingers through my hair. I slowly backed my finger out of her tight ass, making a little popping sound that made her giggle and groan at the same time.