Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They switched positions and Gina began the arduous job of drying the mass of dark hair. Kate too was soon lost in a dream and stood facing the mirror, eyes closed.

Meanwhile, I pulled into the warehouse and saw that the girls had beat me home. I was going to announce myself when I opened the front door, but the sound of the industrial hair dryer made that futile. I followed the sound to my bathroom and peeked around the door jamb. Gina's beautiful backside faced me as she worked on Kate's long tresses. Kate's reflection in the mirror revealed her beautiful brown eyes closed tight and her hands had found her nipples, strumming them.

I stood just outside the doorway and watched until I felt someone's eyes upon me. Gina was smiling at me in the mirror as she carried on with her duties. I gave a little sheepish wave and received an air-kiss in return. Her reflected gaze followed my advance as I stepped up behind her. I moved her hair aside and nibbled at her neck while my hands massaged her magnificent derriere. She leaned her head back to give me better access and her soft moan was all it took to give us away.

Kate opened her eyes and watched as I continued to explore the brunette's long neck, the hair drying now evidently complete. "Hi baby," Kate said as she turned and took the hairdryer from Gina, switching it off. Gina's throaty moan was now more pronounced, not competing with the roar of the dryer. Kate took one of her roommate's nipples between her lips and stroked the other, triggering a shockwave I could feel in my busy hands. Gina squeaked and shuddered again as Kate and I retreated.

Gina leaned down and kissed Kate gently before turning and planting one on me that had my cock searching for a way out. A roaming hand held me at bay; "About time you got here," said a smiling Gina. "You get cleaned up and Kate and I will get ready for the big shoot." She gave me another loving squeeze and turned her cute ass to me and strutted out of the room.

I turned back to Kate who threw her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and launched a tonsorial attack. I held her by the butt as her tongue ravaged mine. "Wow, what was that for?" I asked, getting back my breath.

Her dark eyes bored into mine; "That's for letting me model with the hearse," as she wiggled in my grasp.

I could read a question in her eyes as it formed in her devilish little brain; "What?" I asked.

"Well," she asked as she squirmed in my hands, my fingers slipping into the narrow divide; "Have you thought about what you're going to do for the...well you know... the other calendar?"

It was cute to see her blush and then her eyes grow big as one of my fingers found its way to her tight little pucker. "Well," I said as I bounced her a little, reacquiring my hold with one middle finger parked at her rear portal; "I thought, and that's only if you want to... I thought maybe you would do me the honor of posing with me for our private edition of the calendar. Britt agrees that with your unexplainable interest in this particular car, you would be the perfect candidate."

My proposal went unanswered for a couple seconds. Kate's eyes were heavy and she chewed on her lower lip as she tried unsuccessfully to push her tight asshole over my finger. Finally, in frustration, she answered with an evil stare; "I'd love to pose with you for the calendar. I so want a picture of you fucking me on that long black hood; your big cock buried in my tight little pussy."

It was my turn to groan as my cock stiffened at the thought and her tongue once again ran wild in my mouth. I clinched her ass tight and slipped just a bit of my finger through the constricting ring of her ass. The kiss intensified as she rocked in my hands. We broke the kiss, breathless, and I took a couple steps and sat her tiny ass on the cold counter. She moaned in disappointment but then smiled big as she saw the tent she had raised in my shorts.

Reaching out with her right foot, she tried to further harass my frustrated dick. I grabbed her ankle and held her, letting her toes trace the outline through the khaki's. "You know," she smiled as she watched her toes play, "if you're lucky, I may let you have my ass tonight." She smiled bigger as my cock lurched at her words. "I've been fantasizing about you fucking me in the ass, and when we watched you give Britt this big cock last night..." and then she stopped, covering her mouth to keep anymore of the poorly kept secret from spilling out.

I nearly broke out laughing as I pushed her leg to the side and stepped up to her at the counter. I lifted her chin with my finger and kissed her lightly; "You know, you two would make lousy spies. We knew you were there from the beginning and it made it just that much better that we had an unseen audience. As far as making love to this sweet ass of yours," as I reached around her and gave her a caress, "I've been fantasizing about it too and if you want, I would be honored and I promise I'll do everything I can to make sure it's as pleasurable for you as I'm sure it will be for me." She gave me a concerned nod and I tilted her face upwards once more; "You know I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you." A small tear formed at the corner of her eye as she nodded again. I kissed the tear away and then kissed her tender lips once more. Then, ever the devil, I picked her up by the waist, stood her up and turned her toward the door. "Okay," I said as I gave her a little swat on that sweet butt, "Get your tempting little ass out of here and go get ready for the shoot. I'll get cleaned up and be with you in a couple."

Kate giggled and stuck her tongue out at me before she stuck that perky butt out at me one more time and skipped out the door. I stripped out of my clothes and let my excitement lead me to the shower. A quick clean and a cold rinse and I was calmed down and ready to act like a professional once more. Thankfully, I didn't have to dress like a professional, so a pair of loose fitting shorts, a t-shirt and a pair of flip-flops, and I was good to go.

The girls were already in the studio and had the lights on and were busy dusting off the car. Even in a couple of long t-shirts purloined from my dresser, they both looked sexy as hell stretching out over the big Cadillac. The further the reach, the more of a hint I got of what they had chosen to wear and happily, all I saw so far was long legs and butt cheeks.

"I think I have the camera and the lights set. It should all be sync'd and slaved, but you may want to check it for me." Kate was telling me this as she stretched to reach the center of the car's roof; a hint of black string shown between her cheeks. Gina caught me looking and when I looked her way, she flipped up the front of her shirt, showing of a tiny red triangle peaking out between her long legs. My cock was awake once more.

"Okay ladies," I said after checking out Kate's handiwork with the camera and lights; "time to get this behemoth on the set. I hope she starts, because I don't think there are enough of us here to push this thing." Kate dropped her duster and headed toward the driver's door, "I'll drive," she squealed as she grabbed for the door handle.

"Whoa there Parnelli," I said. "First off, I've seen you drive and secondly, I don't think you can reach the pedals. Gina love, would you be so kind, " as I opened the door for her. Kate scowled as Gina smiled and slid comfortably into the big car. Thankfully the big V-8 rumbled to life and I directed the lumbering beast onto the set.

"Well I guess we're ready to shoot. Ladies..." and then I was struck dumb. The girls had their backs to me and from a distance; well they may as well have been naked once the shirts came off. Little hints of color shown across the top of their beautiful butts and a parallel line ran across their backs. They turned and six little triangles of cloth were all they wore; three pitch black and three bright red. They also wore two of the biggest smiles, brought on by the effect they were having on my lower extremities.

"Jesus," I finally said, "do you really sell those at the store?"

"No," giggled Kate as she bent over to slip on her stiletto heels; "These are for the catalog and on-line sales. Pretty sweet, huh?"

"Sweet isn't the word that I'd probably use to describe them," I stuttered as Gina, now similarly shod and looking eight feet tall, stepped up beside her. "Sexy, boner-inducing, possibly illegal...those are the words that come to mind.

"Well if you think they're too much, or should I say, too little, we have others we can use," Gina said as she made a slow turn. The high heels made her legs and butt look just that much better, if that was possible.

"No, No, let's start with these and if need be, we can try something else." The girls smiled and tittered to each other as I saw them looking down at my crotch. I thought I'd felt a breeze as I looked down to see the tip of my cock sneaking a peek out of the leg of my shorts. I tried to reposition myself, but short of joining the present generation and wearing my shorts halfway down my ass, there was just no way. "Well fuck it, it's your fault," I said to the girls who were now laughing out-loud at my predicament, "You'll just have to deal with it."

"Oh, we'll gladly deal with it," Gina retorted throatily. "As far as that goes, if it gets uncomfortable, you can just take them off...we won't mind."

"Alright, alright," I said as I shooed them back toward the car, "let's get going or we'll never get done."

The shoot went swimmingly as I started with just Kate in her barely-there black bikini. We did all the standard poses, constantly repositioning the suit so that nipples or pussy lips or assholes didn't steal the show. Then we introduced Gina in her red and Britt had been right, the splash of color, as little as it was, added a lot to the overall shot. My dick never did soften, even as I concentrated on the overall shots.

We must have shot over two hundred frames and I was satisfied and was ready to call it, when Gina chimed in. "George, I just had a thought; can we take a little break? I want to run in and get some things and see what you think...Oh and I can get us some water, I'm thirsty."

"Uh, yeah, fine," not having a clue what she had in mind. Kate stood at my side as we both watched Gina's ass bounce as she scampered to the house in the tall heels.

"Nice ass, huh?" Kate whispered as she reached over and tickled the head of my cock, still poking out.

"Yeah," I replied as I palmed her butt, giving it a loving squeeze.

Gina came back out carrying a gym bag as Kate leaned in and looked over the shots we'd taken on the back of the camera. "Come here babe," Gina beckoned as she sat the bag on the worktable. Gina pulled something from the bag and was working on Kate's makeup I surmised as I took in Kate's backside.

"Ta-da," Gina trumpeted as she turned the little one to face me.

"Holy shit," I spouted. Gina had transformed Kate into the consummate Goth girl. Dark eyes encircled with black eyeliner and then black lipstick. Her fair complexion and black hair worked to complete the look, and the little black bikini made her about the sexiest Goth going. Posing with the hearse made the look just that much more sensible. I could tell as I was snapping away that choosing just one shot for the calendar was going to be nearly impossible. Then to make matters worse, Gina stepped into the shot from the side, also wearing the black eye makeup, but she wore red lipstick that matched her suit.

"Fuck girls, this is brilliant," I said as I felt my cock pulse. They never broke form, serious expressions throughout and when I had more than I could ever need, I called it for good this time. "Okay girls, that's it and let me tell you up front that you are both brilliant and beautiful and sexy and other things I just can't think of right now. That was an absolutely incredible shoot; now I've got to sit down and catch my breath, and you did all the work."

They both smiled and gave me a kiss on each cheek, one black set of lips and one red. Kate quickly snatched the camera and took a shot of me, adorned in lipstick kisses. They giggled as they looked at the shot and then Kate asked, "Can I take this damned makeup off now? This stuff bugs the hell out of me; I don't know how they wear it all the time."

I knew what she was getting at; she wondered if I wanted this look for the 'private' calendar, and I appreciated her asking. "No babe, as sexy as you both look, I prefer the more natural beauty."

"Good, c'mon Gina, let's get this crap off;" and I got to enjoy a second showing of bouncing butts as they made their way back to the house.

It took them a little longer than I expected and my dick and I were looking forward to next phase. I turned when I heard the girls and they came out with their shoes in one hand and a bottle of wine, some glasses and a plate of something. "I was getting a little hungry," Gina said as she sat down the plate of fruit and cheese. Kate pulled the cork the rest of the way out and poured three glasses. We saluted a successful shoot and sipped and nibbled until we started fidgeting, anxious to start the next shoot.

"Well, are we ready?" Kate asked anxiously.

"Silly question," Gina responded, pointing down to my crotch once more. My cock insisted on sticking its head out where it didn't belong, but before I knew it, Gina was on her knees, my shorts were on the floor and her lips were strangling my cock.

"What the..." was all I could say before Kate interjected.

"See," she said, "you and I are the talent for this shoot and Gina is the photographer and the fluffer." She ran her hand through Gina's long hair as the she worked on swallowing me whole.

"Fluffer?" I stammered as my cock hit the back of Gina's throat.

"Yeah, you know," Kate answered as she ran one hand over my ass and her other on the back of Gina's head; "the person on set who gets the male talent hard for the next scene."

"I don't think she'll be needed much," as I stopped her bobbing on the upstroke, afraid that the scene would be over before it started. Gina slurped loudly as a long strand of mucus stretched from her lips to my cock head. Kate swooped down and lapped it up before it dripped to the floor and then kissed the fluffer hard, searching for more. 'Fuck,' I told myself as the girls groped one another, 'this is going to be wild.'

"Okay," standing there with my cock waving in the wind; wet, willing and able; "Let's get to it while I still can. Gina, grab your camera."

The barefoot and bikini-clad pornographer grabbed the camera and followed us onto the set. I picked Kate up and plunked her little butt onto the hood and slipped her high-heels back on. The shutter clacked as I ran my hands up and down her legs, forcing them upward as she lay back on the hood. I peppered the insides of her legs with kisses as I approached her nearly-naked pussy. Kate, wide-eyed propped herself up on her elbows, anticipating. I quickly bypassed her sex, catching her excited aroma as I kissed and licked my way up her firm belly. She giggled as I harassed her belly button, tongue-fucking it. The camera shutter was being worked hard as was Gina as she scampered for position; she was really getting into it. I worked my way up to her firm tits, like half an orange perched on her chest; the perfect mouthful. I nosed the scrap of fabric aside, nudging her stiff nipple with the end of my nose.

"Hold that," Gina directed as she sprawled across the hood, shooting a landscape of the nipple peaked hill. "Okay, take her nipple between your lips."

I glanced up at Kate to see how she was taking to Gina's direction, but her eyes were just glassy as she stared downward. I kissed her nipple and flicked it with my tongue; her hips were beginning to rock. Next I took the nipple between my teeth and gently bit and pulled up, grinning so that you could clearly see her stretched nipple between my teeth. "Fuck that's hot," our photog whispered to herself as Kate's hips bucked, crying out with her first orgasm of the night. I crawled the rest of the way up and kissed Kate, our tongues dueling between us, the camera close at hand capturing it all.

I backed off the hood and flexed and straightened my back, reaching out to help Kate up. Gina caught our profile, my cock pointing at Kate as she slid off the fender, her hand reaching. We hugged as she turned me, my ass against the fender. Kate kissed her way down my torso until she found my cock. "God I love this cock," she moaned as she took me in her mouth. The angle of attack didn't allow for much depth, but she made up for it with her hands, stroking my saliva anointed shaft and playing with my balls. I felt the car move and looked up to see Gina standing on the hood, looking over me and shooting down at Kate taking me between her lips. "Katie, look up," Gina whispered. Kate paused to twist her head and look up at me, her mouth full and she gurgled as she worked to take me deeper; it was almost enough to make me blow my load then and there.

"Okay, let's take a minute," I said as I coaxed Kate off my cock. "I almost lost it there," as I turned to help Gina off the hood. I wrapped my arms around the back of her legs and she slid down me. I inhaled deep as her pussy passed my nose and I let my tongue slide up her belly and between her tits until her feet hit the floor.

"What next?" Kate asked as she fanned her glistening body and took a big gulp of water. She passed me the bottle as I thought it through.

"I need to taste that sweet pussy of yours...kick your shoes off."

Quick to obey, the shoes were off and across the floor. I took her hand and led her to the driver's door. Conveniently the window was open and I picked her up by the waist and effortlessly sat her on the roof of the car. "Now, can you stand up with your feet on the window sill?"

"I think so," as she felt for the sill and stood up, her hand on top of my head. The door was raked back enough that she could stand straight, the top of the window opening just above her knees. Kate looked down at me and realized where my face was and smiled. I smiled back as I leaned forward, slid the little triangle to the side and swiped my tongue up her drenched pussy. "Ah fuck..." she shuddered as my tongue lapped at her clit. She held herself steady by driving my face into her puss. The studio lights flashed as Gina took a wide shot, both of us standing with my face buried in Kate's pussy and my stiff cock smearing pre-cum over the driver's door. I held her by the ass as I sucked another climax out of her little body. I nearly smothered myself as I pulled her writhing body to my face. We were in a rather precarious position and I had to hold her tight to keep her from falling. I was finally able to set her back onto the roof where she collapsed on her back. She was breathing hard, her tits rising and falling as Gina clambered back onto the hood and shot another landscape before bouncing onto the roof and shooting down on her, black hair splayed on the black roof. I lapped at the juices that threatened to pool on the classic car.

I was afraid of Gina denting the roof, so I coaxed her to sit down next to Kate, who was still recovering, and let me help her down. She obediently handed me the camera which I sat on the driver's seat and as I stood up to help her down, her strong legs hooked me to her and I found my face planted in yet another wet snatch. I snacked there until she pushed me away and slid down me to the ground once more. Her lips found mine as her hand found my cock and we kissed and fondled until Kate sat upright, now back amongst the living.

"Help me down baby," Kate whimpered as Gina begrudgingly let go of my dick and reached in to the car to retrieve the camera.