Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's not much I hate to see more than a woman cry, even if it is tears of happiness, so the natural instinct to comfort kicked in and I sat beside her and we group hugged until we had it all back together. Through all this, my excitement had waned and I didn't really give it a second thought. We gathered up Britt's selections, luckily only two pair, and made our way to the front of the store. "You know, they really should have rest stops, you know with water and bathrooms," I joked, still kind of disgusted on how big the store was. The girls laughed and I got rib-tickled from both sides. Finally the checkout counter was in sight on the horizon and two young women stood at the ready to take our money.

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" the older, more studious-looking one asked. The other, obviously the younger trainee, fussed with the boxes, repacking the shoes and glancing back and forth from the boxes to me. I wondered if I was being considered a potential shop lifter; maybe I slipped a couple more pairs of shoes in the boxes; the manager-type chirped, "Cash, credit, debit?"

"Oh yeah, sorry...credit," and I handed her my Amex card. Britt and Becky had meanwhile wandered off to another rack near the entrance and giggled and talked low as they looked over socks and whatever kinds of shoe-related items hung there. I felt I was being watched and looked at the trainee just as she turned her head back to her work; I detected a little smirk.

"Here you go sir," sliding the receipt in front of me to sign.

"Uh, thanks," I said, signing the bill and pocketing my copy.

"Hope to see you again soon," said the trainee as she sat the bagged boxes on the counter.

"Uh, yeah," I half answered. Things still seemed a little off, but I figured it was just me until I grabbed my bag. I glanced behind the checkout and in the reflection of the display case I saw what looked like a television screen underneath the counter I stood at. 'Holy shit,' I said to myself, 'video surveillance cameras.' Of course they had video cameras, particularly in a store this frickin' big. And I knew from the little wink that the trainee gave me as I turned to leave the store, that we had probably made a usually boring night shift a little more enjoyable for the shoe peddlers. "Okay ladies," I said as I herded Britt and Becky toward the entrance, "let's get going." A quick glance at the counter got me a little one-finger wave from both clerks as we exited the store.

The girls chattered away; unaware of how they were un¬witting stars of a little R-rated shoe store drama. I was completely turned around but assumed that we were headed toward the exit...wrong again. "Here we go baby," Britt exclaimed as they had me hemmed in and guided me through yet another set of glass doors.

"Aw crap," I said out loud, which earned me another round of rib-poking. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of lingerie, particularly when it is wrapped around a beautiful woman. I understand the utilitarian aspect of the bra and panties, and I kind of get what the corset is all about, but after that, I think ol' Vickie's real Secret is that you can make a butt load of money selling very little for a whole lot. On top of that, it's my understanding that most of it is not very comfortable, it won't keep you warm, and it generally isn't worn long enough to really be appreciated; which I guess is really what it is all about.

"Hi Lisa," Britt said to the girl at the counter. "We're back; we brought our man with us tonight to make sure he likes what we picked out last night."

"Oh that's great," the slender brunette said with a knowing nod, "I'll leave you to it; I'm way behind on my paperwork here, but if you have any questions or need any help, just let me know."

"Great," she replied. "Babe, just leave our bags here and Lisa will keep an eye on them for us." I sat the bags down against the counter and Lisa gave me a little wink as I turned to the girls; 'Boy, the women in this mall sure wink a lot,' I said to myself. The girls each took a hand and pulled me into the bowels of lace and satin. Like kids in a candy store, the bounced from rack to rack, picking out tiny remnants of fabric and teasing me and each other. They had assembled a little pile of items and disappeared into the dressing room. I'm not sure what the rules are when the store has more than just us three patrons in it, but I assume that when you try something on; you don't walk back into the store and parade around in your selection. As I dutifully sat in my chair, waiting for the girls, I looked around this time for the security cameras.

I caught a little movement out of the corner of my eye and looked up to see Britt and Becky, arm in arm, wearing matching outfits. I think the proper name for them is 'Babydoll;' basically a black see-through mesh top with a bit of a bra built into it and long enough to just cover the tiniest pair of black bikini panties. My cock and I both approved, me with a soft wolf-whistle, my cock just standing up and trying to applaud. They smiled as they did the cat-walk strut and did a slow turn, giving me ample time to admire their bare butts and barely covered backs.

"You like," they asked with one hand on their hips cocked till they touched each other.

"Uhh...yeah," I said like it was about the dumbest question ever asked. "Hold that pose for a second," as I pulled out the Blackberry, wishing I had a better camera with me. I got off a shot and they turned and gave me the backside once again; "camera phone..." I grumbled as I waited for the damn thing to focus and shoot.

"Don't worry baby," Britt said as they headed back to the dressing room, arm in arm; "You can use your big one later;" and the laughter echoed from the dressing area. It took me a minute to catch on; blame it on blood loss to the brain.

With runway model speed, they were back, but this time they wore completely different outfits. Becky came out first wearing a white one-piece that had cut-out sides and fringe hanging from the bra area and at the legs, reminiscent of a fringed leather coat...kind of western looking. My mind quickly conjured the picture and Becky was right with me; "Wish I had my hat and boots," as she strutted out ahead and turned, pausing in front of me. She gave a little hip-check, giving me a peek of her butt cheeks hiding behind the fringe. She moved on back, letting Britt take center stage. My blonde lover was dressed in what I would call a kimono, a very short and very purple robe. Her breasts bounced proudly beneath the silky shroud and her muscular legs carried her to me. She stopped and did a quick turn, the robe parting just enough at the bottom to hint at something special. With her back to me, she looked at me over her shoulder and then opened the garment wide, like a flasher in a back alley. Becky gave a soft wolf-whistle in approval as Britt slowly turned back to face me. I was braced and ready to see the statuesque blonde in a tiny bra and panty set or something along that line. I'm sure my jaw visibly dropped and I know my cock swelled, because it hurt like hell, it happened so quickly. Stark naked but for a pair of heels and a smile, her exquisite form contrasted with the deep purple backdrop. I took it all in from bottom to top, her long legs leading to a pussy that glimmered in excitement. Her taut tummy was shaded by her spectacular c's, nipples hard and proud. Eventually, I made my way to her smiling face; "I love you," she whispered as she slowly drew the kimono closed. Turning, she said softly, "Follow me," as she followed the white-tasseled redhead back into the fitting area.

Nervously, I stood, straightened myself once again and then tried to look nonchalant as I glanced around to make sure no one saw me enter the dressing room area. Again, blood loss to the brain negated any thoughts about the security cameras and at this point, I really didn't give a flying you-know-what. My little head could only think of what waited for us in the privacy of the dressing room. I spotted the open door at the end of the hall just as Britt stuck her head out, "C'mon."

I stepped through the door and it closed behind me, followed by the sound of the sliding bolt. I turned to see Becky, all smiles and fringe; "I hope this is okay," she said as she grabbed me behind the ears and laid a kiss on me that left me panting and rock hard. We frenched, my hands on her sweet ass, kneading her gently. I soon felt Britt snuggle up behind me and she nibbled at my neck while she reached around and battled with my belt. I begrudgingly pulled away from Becky's grinding to give my girl better access. We all three moaned as we heard my pants hit the floor. Britt stepped to the side and I shuffled back as the ravenous redhead pushed me back against the wall, a cold stainless steel grab bar under my butt; who knew they had handicap dressing rooms?

Britt managed to pry Becky off my lips and they kissed briefly, my cock now at the ready between them. Parting, Britt looked from Becky, to me and back to Becky; "Are you ready?" she asked. I figured the question was directed at Becky as there was no doubt on my state of readiness. Becky's green eyes sparkled as she, giving an affirmative nod, looked to me and whispered; "And are you ready?"

I didn't even get a chance to nod as they both leaned in and we shared a kiss and I was evidently going to share my cock as two hands surrounded my shaft and two more grabbed at my ass. They both stared up at me as they descended, kneeling on the worn carpet. My fingers wove through red and blonde hair as they ran their tongues up and down my length. Ten fingers played with my balls as they took turns inhaling my throbbing cock. Becky got a close-up view now of Britt's seemingly effortless downing of my entire length, holding it there as her throat massaged the tip of my cock. Backing off, she offered my dripping dick to Becky who made a gallant effort, only to come away gagging, her eyes watering.

Britt's kimono had opened and I played with a nipple as she played with me. Becky couldn't resist and helped remove the short robe and took her spot on the other teat. Britt moaned on my cock, her hips rocking as Becky's fingers had found Britt's pussy willing and waiting. The wet squelching sound of Becky banging away at Britt's snatch echoed. Britt relinquished me to her friend and immediately had the fringed top down around Becky's slender waist and was working on both of her eager nipples. The redhead's moaning vibrated through my cock as she sucked hungrily and we all sensed the end, at least mine, was near. I placed my hands on both their heads, wondering where the finish line was.

Still running their hands up and down my sloppy dick, they held an impromptu meeting; "I don't want any in my hair or on my face...We can't get it on the teddy...I want to share..." and they kissed and whispered, keeping me right at the edge. Finally Britt broke huddle; "Oh god yes!"

The girls stood and I got a slobbery kiss; their hands never leaving my cock. "Okay lover, this is Becky's idea." With that, the girls released their captive and Becky led my girl to the grab bar on the other side of the spacious room. Placing Britt's hands on the bar, Becky backed her up until she was bent over, her ass in the air. The redhead then took her place back on her knees and spread Britt's legs until her pussy shown wet and anxious. Becky reached over and lewdly spread her cheeks, splitting her lips, her asshole winking at us. Becky glanced at me and then buried her face in Britt's backside. "Ah fuck baby," Britt moaned as Becky's tongue found its mark.

I stood patiently, absentmindedly stroking my cock until Becky backed out, her face glistening with my girls juices. She crooked her finger, beckoning me and I shuffled over, my pants still around my ankles. Grabbing my cock, she took it to her mouth once more and then satisfied we were both primed, she held me and guided me home. Teasingly, she ran the tip up and down between her lips, poking at the back door and then finally sliding into my favorite place on earth. Her small hand remained at the base of my cock as she fucked my girl's tight snatch with my cock. After a couple strokes, Becky pulled me out and tasted Britt then put me back where I belonged.

This went on for a couple minutes until Britt began to get demanding. "More...more...more..." she groaned through gritted teeth as she drove her ass back at us. Becky let me go and then stood up behind me, grinding her satin covered crotch into my bare ass. She reached around and grabbed Britt's hips in both hands; "You want more? Well here's more!" as she pulled back with her arms and drove her hips forward. I was caught in the middle, my cock buried in Britt's hungry pussy and the frenzied redhead using me like a strap-on.

"Oh you fuckers," Britt moaned as my cock bottomed out. "Ah Jesus fucking... fuck...fuck...fuck..." as Becky continued to drive me deep inside her.

Becky panted in my ear as she worked us over; "Are you ready to cum George?" Her tongue slipped into my ear. "I want to feel your body shake when you cum...I want you to cum inside her cunt...deep inside her...cum until your beautiful cock can't cum anymore." She gnawed on my ear as we continued to pummel Britt's convulsing sex. I felt like I was about to fall off the edge of the earth, my head getting light; "And then you know what I'm going to do?" I hoped she wasn't waiting for an answer as I couldn't put two words together. "After you fill her sweet slot with your hot fucking cream, I'm going to suck it out of her and then I'm going to feed it to her...we're going to share your cum...so..."

That was the trigger; I clinched my teeth to keep from bellowing as my cock exploded deep inside her, volley after volley, her pussy convulsing and sucking me deeper. "Give it to me," Britt growled as her pussy milked my cock. "Ah shit," she moaned as I pumped another round deep inside her greedy cunt.

My knees were weak as I slumped over her backside, both of us just quivering blobs. Becky's hands roamed over us as she hugged us both from one side, making sure we stayed upright. "You guys are so fucking hot together," as she continued to run her hands over us. "I'm so horny, my pussy is soaked."

Dropping to her knees, Becky slowly pried us apart, my cock unwilling to leave the comfort of my lover's warm embrace. "God, that's hot," Becky said, her face at dick level, watching my shiny member sliding out; I could feel the cold air on my cock. Anxious, Becky pushed at my hip until I sprung free, both Britt and I letting out a sad sigh. Not cold for long, my cock was soon in the redhead's mouth once more as she did clean-up duty. Just as I was catching my breath, I was gently pushed to the side; "S'cuse me, coming through." Now directly behind the spent blonde, Becky once again spread those magnificent cheeks wide, her pussy lips swollen and red. We watched in anticipation as Britt internally coaxed my gift back out the way it came. A little dribble of white surfaced from within, a blend of her and I, and it began to find its way down between her distended lips. Like a starving child on the teat, Becky wrapped her lips around Britt's pouting pussy, lapping and sucking our combined jizz, slurping noisily.

"Oh fuck Beck," Britt groaned as her pussy erupted once more, pushing our cum into the waiting mouth. Becky held her ground until she was sure she had all there was to take. Before she stood, Becky looked up at me and opened her mouth to show me her creamy prize. It was an effort to get Britt upright, leaning against the wall with a glazed look in her eyes; she was truly spent. I think she had forgotten the last step in Becky's plan, if she knew it at all, and her eyes cleared and grew big as Becky grabbed her and kissed her, sharing the love and our load. The kissed evolved into a frenzied tongue-dual with Becky grinding away on Britt's leg, the satin crotch soaked through.

I had managed to find my way to a chair in the corner, my clothes still around my ankles, my cock reawakened by Becky's antics. Breathless, the kissing ceased, hugging and cooing into each other's ears, Becky still slowly grinding on Britt's thigh. "You are one nasty girl, "Britt said as she bushed the hair out of Becky's face.

"I've fantasized about doing things like that, but until you came along," and then glanced over at me, watching me absentmindedly stroking myself, "until then, I was happy with it just being a fantasy, but now, I think you've spoiled me."

"Yeah," replied my girl as she smiled at me and played with Becky's nipples; "I was kinda the same way until I met Stud over there. He's let me just be me and I think he's been pretty happy with the way things have been going." All I could do was smile and nod, still in a bit of a post-fuck fog.

"Well, I guess we should probably get out of here, Lisa is probably ready to lock up."

"Yeah, I guess," said the redhead in a frustrated voice. "I wish we had a few more minutes, I'm so fucking horny after eating you out and sucking on that big cock...well shit, and look..." pointing at me with my stiff cock still in hand. "He's still fucking hard..." She turned back to Britt and blushing and squirming like a little girl, she whispered her request; "Can I...well, would it be alright...ya' know, I've already sucked...it's just..."

Britt smiled at her friend, thinking how cute it was that she was so worked up and bashful at the same time. She'd enjoyed watching Becky work her way into their lives, exploring her own limits. Now she was asking permission to make the final leap. "Go ahead and just ask baby; tell me what you want," giving her a reassuring little peck on the lips.

Taking a deep breath, Becky looked her in the eye and asked mater-of-factly; "Britt, can I fuck your boyfriend?"

Britt raised one eyebrow, replying; "I guess its okay with me, but you should really ask him," nodding my way. Becky demurely looked my way and then let out a little gasp as I flexed my hard-on, beckoning her.

Both girls giggled and Becky's shyness turned to lust as she turned toward me. "Wait a sec," Britt said from behind her. Becky stalled and Britt came between us and dropped to her knees, grabbing onto the white tasseled outfit; "Let's get this off, we need to change anyway." Britt pulled it over the redhead's hips, the wet crotch clinging to her equally wet lips. It fell to the floor and Britt helped her step out of the lingerie leaving her gloriously naked. "Okay, let's make sure you're ready," and without warning slid a long slender finger into the redhead's slick pussy and sucked on her protruding clit.

"Oh God," she moaned, grinding on Britt's face until my girl backed off.

"I think you're ready," licking her finger. Knee walking, she pushed Becky to me, where I remained seated, my cock waving in the wind. I scooted forward as Britt nudged her until Becky was straddling my cock. I ran a finger over the red-hair arrow that pointed to my destination. Britt now had a hold of me and held me vertical and with her other hand on Becky's hip, guided tab 'A' into slot 'A'.

"Oh Britt, he's so fuckin' big," she moaned as my cock split her inner lips. Her pussy walls hugged me as she slowly consumed my dick. I took a tit in each hand to help steady her and she groaned and gave me an evil look as I tweaked her nipples. Britt stood behind her as she bottomed out, her pussy lips mashed against my pubes. "Fuck that's good," as she gyrated her hips ever so slightly. Resting her head on my shoulder, she mewed as she took me for a ride, little lifts and squats, trying to delay the inevitable. I shifted my hold to her firm butt cheeks and gripped them tight, pulling them apart and tightening her pussy's hold. "God I love your cock," she whispered and then squeaked as my middle finger came to rest on her puckered ass.