Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny buster," she said as she tried to whip her wet hair out of her field of vision. Laughing, I pulled her tight and held her with one arm, brushing the wet strands from her face and kissing her before she could protest any further. We moaned into our kiss, my hands now on her butt, pulling her tighter yet as she ground her hips, trying to capture my cock. I lifted her enough to allow my cock to nestle between her lips and she tried to ride the top of my dick, her clit reaching for some contact. Frustrated, Britt pushed away and ran her fingers through her wet blonde hair; "You know you have to go ahead and wash my hair now, don't you?"

She said it like it was some sort of punishment. My stiffness bounced like a dog excited for a treat and Britt laughed out loud and walked over to get the shampoo and conditioner off the shelf. I moved to the control area of the shower and after turning various knobs, I had the long-hosed hand-held shower fired up.

We had perfected the hair-washing routine and Britt immediately took her place in front of me. We kissed as I got her good and wet, running my fingers through her long hair, down her back. Her hand, the one not holding the bottle of shampoo held my cock, tugging gently. She begrudgingly released me as I handed her the shower and took the bottle of shampoo. I squirted a generous amount in my hand and handed her back the bottle. With both her hands full, she was at my mercy as I stood just close enough to feel her excited nipples graze my chest. My stiff cock took the occasional stab at her belly button and she hummed, her eyes closed, as I worked her into a lather, both above and below.

"Shower please," I said, interrupting her reverie. She half opened her eyes as she handed me the hand-held shower, closing them as I began to rinse, her hand once again free to hold me; the humming continued. She wore only a smile as I worked the shampoo down until it skirted over her pert butt and I wondered what was going through her mind.

"Conditioner please," I whispered as I once again interrupted her. Still firmly holding me, Britt bent down to set the shampoo on the floor and retrieved the other bottle. Stopping mid-way, she glanced up at me and took me between her lips, sucking gently on the head as her tongue tickled the bottom of my cock. Ever the tease, she gave it a parting kiss and stood, handing me the conditioner.

"Can we sit?" she asked with a glint in her eyes. "I could use a real good scalp and back massage this morning."

"Of course," I answered as she led me by the cock to the built-in bench seat. I threw down a towel on the stone bench and sat, slouching slightly. Britt smiled at me as she gave my cock a couple loving strokes before turning her back to me.

With practiced precision she slipped my hard-on into her anxious sex. We both moaned out loud as she descended until she was fully seated; "Oh my god...best seat in the house," she groaned as her inner walls rippled along my length. I flexed my dick in response and she groaned once more, grinding on my crotch.

We remained fully connected as I worked the mango-sweet conditioner into her long blonde hair, working the tangles free. Her pussy massaged my cock as I massaged her scalp, tilting her head back, arching her back and playing with her own nipples. A constant blissful humming filled the air as I ran my fingers through her hair and onto her neck and shoulders. Working down her back, I pushed her forward slightly to reach her lower back. She shivered as her butt lifted slightly before she settled back down, her pussy sucking at my cock. She squirmed as I raked my fingernails up her sides, moaning deeper as I pulled her back down once more.

"Ah fuck baby," she grunted as she ground her ass into my belly, her clit actively searching for something to rub against.

I pulled Britt back against my chest, my hands on her tits, her pencil-stiff nipples captured between two fingers. I burrowed through her hair until my lips found her ear and she stiffened as my tongue darted about. I felt her fingers graze my balls as she continued to squirm in my lap. I pulled on her nipples and she growled as she found her clit. I could feel the circular motion of her finger tip and my cock responded; "Oh god," she stuttered as a small orgasm choked my throbbing member. Her body stiffened and I rocked my hips upward, trying to get deeper yet.

"Fuck me baby," she hissed as her finger worked her clit. I relinquished my hold on her tits and grabbed onto her hips, pulling down tighter yet, working her hips as my cock stirred around in her palpating pussy. "You fucker!" she cried as my cock probed her cervix and her pussy convulsed once more. "Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me hard goddamnit!!!"

"You asked for it," I replied, picking her up slightly by the hips, driving her back down my cock.

"Yes,yes,yes," she chanted, her finger flying around her trigger. Her pussy rippled up and down my length, trying to push me over the finish line alongside her. My eyes stung from the sweat on my brow and I squeezed my eyes tight, concentrating on her, ignoring the burn.

"Cum for me baby," as her tight cunt squeegeed her juices from my cock, making obscene slurping sounds. "Fuck I love you baby...cum for me, cum on my cock baby!"

A half a dozen more frenzied strokes and, "Ahhhhh Shiiiiit!!!" she screamed as her body imploded. Her pussy spasmed around me and a warmth washed over my inflated cock. Her entire body shook, a sexual seizure, and I held her tight. Aftershocks rolled through her as her body slowly began to relax and she began to go limp. I kissed what I could reach as I held her upright, still speared on my cock. Her breathing slowed as she regained control and the burning sensation in my eyes returned, having taken a backseat to the sensations of my lovers climax.

"Scuse me," I whispered as I reached over and grabbed the shower head that was thankfully still on the seat beside me. Britt yelped as the cold water from the shower ran down her backside as I rinsed my face. I held her in her place and rinsed us both as the water warmed up. The slick conditioner ran between us and she rotated her sweet butt, teasing my cock as she played with my balls.

"You didn't cum," she said, questioning as she weighed my scrotum; expertly evaluating my status. My cock twitched the answer. "Poor baby;" pushing up until there was an audible popping sound. A chill ran over me as the cooler air met my warm, wet cock. Britt turned and put both hands on my shoulders and leaned in, kissing me hard. "I love you and I love your cock," she whispered as I felt her take me in her hand once more.

Dropping to her knees she held me with both hands and kissed the tip, her tongue teasing the slit. She looked up at me with a look that said it all. Smiling, she turned her attention to my still-stiff member. With lips, tongue and hands working in concert, I watched a sight I would never tire of as she made love to me. A soft, firm rhythm imitated a talented pussy. Only a shiver from her distracted me enough to see goose bumps on her back and I grabbed the shower once more and rained a gentle rain over us both. Un-distracted, Britt continued until I couldn't handle anymore.

"Baby," was all the warning she received as I unleashed a torrent of cum into her waiting mouth. Britt moaned in pleasure as she took me into her throat and milked me for all I had. Instinctively, I held her head, holding her in place as I planted my seed. She swallowed again and again, gratefully accepting my gift.

Spent and content, we helped each other to our feet and did a final rinse, running our hands lovingly over each other. Managing to turn off the water, we shuffled out of the shower, holding each other tight as we could and still walk over to the table where the big bath sheets awaited. We wrapped one another and then hugged and dried, turning and touching, rubbing and cooing until we were done. I took another towel and stood behind her and worked over her long hair as we made faces at each other in the mirror. "Here," I said, handing her another towel, "Wrap it up." Britt wound her damp hair in the towel and with a couple more choreographed moves, had her hair bundled up and on top of her head. I took her by the hand, and naked, we crawled back into bed and fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

** A little after noon **

It wasn't much of a nap, but we slept hard, waking in our normal position, spooning with my seemingly ever-stiff cock nestled between her butt cheeks and one hand securely holding one breast and my face buried against her neck. I nibbled as she awoke and stretched, protesting having been woken by my scruffy face; "Stop it; you need to shave, buster."

I ran my hand down her bare belly and pulled her tighter to me and she squealed as I rubbed my chin on her shoulder. "Quit it; you're gonna give me a whisker burn," laughing and squirming to try and get away. I let her go; I had to pee anyway, and I watched her make her escape to the bathroom, her beautiful butt dancing as she bounced through the door.

She stood at the mirror, blowing hot air and staring intently at me as I coaxed my shy cock to go ahead and pee in front of the lady. She caught my eye, licking her lips as she stared at me, stiff cock in hand, giving it the standard two shakes.

"Here, give me that," I said as stiffness poked at her ass crack. She relinquished the dryer, content to tease me with her butt. "Hold still" pushing her forward a bit, actually trying to accomplish something. She frowned at our reflection in the mirror like a spoiled little girl who had had her favorite toy taken away from her. I smiled at her, only pissing her off more, and finished drying her hair. I reached forward and sat the dryer on the counter, pinning her against the cold granite.

She didn't protest as I leaned in to hug her tight until my bristle covered cheeks rasped her soft shoulder;" Eww, get away," she squealed. I laughed and taunted her with my scratchy chin, holding a c-cup in each hand, hindering her escape. Figuring I'd better let her go before she did some damage to my lower extremities, I released her and she broke free, laughing as she sprinted out of the bathroom, making her escape once more.

"Get dressed babe," I yelled over her laughter in the other room; "I really need to get some work done this afternoon." I didn't get a response, but I figured I was safe from a counter-attack and shaved the stubble off my face in uncommon peace. Rinsed, teeth brushed and a splash of her favorite cologne, I warily stepped into the bedroom, ever ready for a sneak attack. A quick recon showed I was alone. Somewhat disappointed, I slipped into a pair of shorts and a polo shirt headed out the door and up to the office.

"Bout' time" she said, staring at the monitor, not looking back. Britt had the calendar shots of the Hearse up on the big monitor. I stood behind her and bent over to nuzzle her neck. "Much better," she cooed as she skipped through the exposures. I stayed put, glancing at the screen with my chin resting on her shoulder as her fingers flew over the keyboard and mouse, sorting the various shots. I could feel her pulse change; hear her breath catch, as one particular shot or another aroused her. She paused at a shot of little Kate perched on the hood of the long black car, her butt in the air, her black hair down and draped over the glistening lacquered hood. Kate's eyes burned into the camera, daring the viewer.

"Fuck she's hot," Britt shivered as she zoomed in, focusing on the bit of thread that spit her firm cheeks. "She has the nicest ass," she said moaned softly.

"Tight too," I answered as I slipped my tongue into Britt's ear.

"Ahh...Fucker," she groaned as she shivered once more.

I chuckled as I placed a parting kiss on her neck and stepped over to the side and picked up a couple days accumulation of mail and leafed through it. We went about our tasks quietly except for the occasional moan or catch in her breathing as Britt worked her way through the photos. Finally through all the shots, she said, "Boy, it's going to be tough to pick just a few to send to Mike for the calendar. I'll pick a couple of each of the girls by themselves and a few with them together."

I mumbled something in reply as I grumbled at the amount of junk mail I just threw into the recycling; "God, what a waste of paper. I don't know how the hell I end up on some of these mailing lists. Look at this... one from AARP...Shit, I won't even qualify for this for another 30 years...what a waste!"

"Calm down there stud," Britt giggled as she opened up the email account. "I don't think you'll be needing any of these male enhancement products or boner pills either anytime soon. Look, there must be fifty emails in the spam folder."

"Yeah, it's amazing," stepping up behind her to look at the monitor. "I wonder if people really respond to any of these things? Oh look," I kidded, "that one guarantees to double the length of my cock."

"Yeah," she laughed as she started deleting them, "That's all we need, you with a bigger dick! Now if we would find a way to add a dick, you know, make you double-barreled; then maybe we'd have something."

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" I growled as I reached around and tweaked her nipples through the tight t-shirt she wore. Britt squealed and squirmed as I switched to tickling her ribs.

"Okay, Okay," she panted, "I'm happy with you the way you are; now quit before I pee my pants."

"Good," I said as I backed off, "cuz I'm happy with you the way you are," flopping back into the other chair.

"Yeah," she snickered under her breath, "and Kate and Gina and Becky..."

"Okay, enough play time...anything of any value there?" nodding at her computer.

She smiled as she rifled through the files; "Oh yeah, here's one from Design Graphics. Hmm, let's see... well he loved me on the stock car and he also loved the two of us, so he'll let us know in a few days which one he wants to use. He also wants to know if we will be using Becky on any other shots." Britt spun her chair to face me, her bare legs tucked under her. "Ya know, early on I wondered if maybe we needed a different girl for each month, but since we started with just the three of us, I didn't bring it up."

"Yeah, I thought about that too, but to be completely honest, once we got started and then we started on our personal calendar...well I didn't want to fuck up a good thing;" pausing for her reaction. Britt gave me a knowing smirk and I continued; "We are early enough in the shoot to add Becky if she wants to do it, but we can't have a different model for each month now, so I really think that with the three or four of you, we can mix it up enough."

Britt stood and turned to get something from the storage cabinet beside the desk. Standing to reach the upper shelf, her t-shirt rose up to show off her perfect bubble-butt with just the hint of a lavender g-string splitting her cheeks. Her legs stretched taut as she balanced on the balls of her delicate bare feet. She looked over her shoulder and caught me in mid-adjustment, my seemingly ever stiffness responding to the view.

"Perv," she giggled as she bounced on her toes, her butt bouncing.

"Tease," I replied. I slid into her vacated seat at the computer and pulled the photo file back up to look over the latest shots. Without pretense, Britt slid into my lap, her long legs over one arm of the chair as she leaned against the other. Wiggling her butt, actually grinding her ass on my crotch, she settled in.

"Don't mind me," as she leaned up to kiss my smooth cheek and I went on with my work as though this was the most normal working arrangement. We discussed each shot as we went through the ones she'd already deemed as the best. It was completely professional, except for the occasional giggle and groan as my cock critiqued the images on the screen. "Well, that's three votes for that shot," she gasped as two delicious asses filled the screen. Just the hint of little red and black strings stretched over two wrinkled puckers that begged to be explored. "Fuck that's hot," as she toyed with an erect nipple and squirmed in my lap. "I'll lick the one on the right and you can lick the one on the left." My cock throbbed at the thought of us standing side by side eating out our roommates as they hunkered down on the hood of big car.

Lucky for Britt's ass, which I was ready to take right there on the desk, the phone rang, breaking the fantasy. Like a teenager on a...well, phone, Britt answered; "Red Brick Photography, this is Britt, how can I help you?"

I could just hear who was on the other end since Britt was still comfortably situated in my lap; "Hey baby," came a sultry voice; "it's Becky."

"Hey Becks," Britt replied in an equally sexy lilt, giving me a wink. "Yeah, he's right here; in fact I'm sitting in his lap and we're going over calendar shots from the other day." Becky's volume dropped so all I got was a murmur. "Yes, we have more than one chair," Britt laughed as she rocked her butt on my still-stiff cock; "but this seat is more comfy," giving me a big grin.

Britt switched the phone to her other ear and all I got was a one-sided narration. "Yeah, un-huh, yeah that was really fun." Pausing to listen, she chewed on her lip and absentmindedly played with her nipple through her shirt. "Yeah, fuck that was....oh yeah...I don't know, over eight I think." She rocked in my lap and I had clue as to what they were discussing. "Yeah," Britt giggled and gave me that, 'I so want to fuck you right now' look.

"Anyway, so yeah, here let me put you on speakerphone." Punching the appropriate button on the portable phone; "Okay Becks, George is here."

"Hi George," came a shy little squeak. I could almost see her blushing over the phone and it made me smile and I looked at Britt who was grinning from ear to ear.

"So," I answered, "are you calling to arrange another shopping trip?" I kidded as Britt leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh god... I mean yes, no... I mean yes, sort of..." she stammered. I could visualize her getting redder and couldn't help but laugh at her discomfort, only to get pinched for it.

"Ow...hey Becky, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I just wanted you to know that anytime you want to go shopping, give me a call...Ow...quit that, you can go too." I had Britt locked in my arms to keep her from administering any more pain. "So anyway, what's up?"

"Oh yeah, well..." almost composed; "what I was calling about was that I mentioned to my boss about the calendar shoot we did and she said it just so happened that she wanted to put together a brochure and maybe do a couple print ads and asked if it was something you could help with."

"Well sure sweetie, anything you want." I've noticed lately that I call all the girls babe or sweetie and I wasn't sure it was p.c. or not, but in this case, if you've made love in a mall dressing room, terms of endearment are probably okay.

"Anything...?" she giggled, now obviously comfortable. "Well for now I guess, we should probably get together and see what my boss wants...and oh, by the way, she'll want a male model and I told her I know just the hunk for the job," now laughing out loud.

"Oh yeah," Britt chimed in, "you should see him in a tight pair of Wranglers. He's got a butt that you just want to latch onto!"

"Yeah," Becky whispered, "I've seen his butt, remember?"

"Okay, enough about my butt. So Becky, I assume the photos are for western wear primarily?"

"Yeah, we do sell tack and stuff, so that may be included in the shots. Oh hey, that reminds me; have either of you ridden before?"

"Horses, you mean?" Britt cackled before I could respond.

"Jezz Britt, of course I mean horses. God, is sex all you ever think of?" Becky moaned.