Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well no," trying to sound hurt and paused. "Well yes, come to think of it, I've never done it on a horse!"

"Oh god," it was my turn to moan. "Sorry Becky, you'll have to forgive my assistant; she has a hard time staying on track sometimes. But to answer your question, I've spent a little time on a horse, and no Britt, before you ask; I've never had sex on a horse before either."

"Well that's good," the red-head laughed; "I mean it's good that you've ridden a horse before, not that you haven't gotten it on, on horseback. Anyway... the boss has a little ranch out in the east county with a nice barn and some other out-buildings and horses of course, and she'd like to use the ranch as the backdrop for the shots; what do you think?"

"That sounds like a great idea. So how many models are you going to use, do you think?"

"Well other than you, I'm not really sure. I mean, I was thinking, and you let me know your thoughts, but since we're going to all this work, it made sense to me to do some brand-specific shots, you know, for the current ads and then maybe some general shots for basic advertising."

Britt stared at me, and I could read her mind, 'Shit, this girl knows something about the business.' I verbalized it saying, "Well Becky, I think you have a pretty good handle on what's needed, so we'll just let you work it out with your boss and we'll take direction from you. You met Katie the other day, you know the little one with the long black hair; well she's good with the camera, so we'll use her for at least the shots I'm in, or hell, maybe all of them."

"That'll be great," she said enthusiastically, "but I love how petite she is, so I can also see her in some of the shots, and also, the tall drink of water with the big...well, the well endowed one, Gina was it? I think she'd look hot in some of our clothes too." And then taking a pregnant pause; "And of course...my best girl there, well she has to be there and;" dropping to a low whisper, "she may not get fucked on a horse, but I'll throw her in the saddle and have my way with her."

"Oh baby," Britt moaned and then squeaked when my cock had a visual of the naked blonde on her back, her head on the back of the horse's, fingers wrapped in mane as Becky straddled the steed, her face buried in Britt's pussy, her own clit nuzzling the horse's strong back.

I pulled Britt down hard into my lap and held her there, both in pleasure and self-defense. "Okay Becky," I said with an obvious hitch in my throat, "you get together with your boss and figure out what you need from us and let me or Britt here;" pulling her down hard once more and she glared at me, biting her lip, "let us know what we need to do and we'll make it happen, okay?"

I'm sure she could hear a bit of urgency in my voice and her reply let on that she had her suspicions; "Okay guys, well I'll let you get back to 'work' and Britt, I'll call you later when you can confirm those numbers for me, okay?"

My lover managed to croak out an affirmative as my tongue worked over her ear and both my hands now held a firm tit. "Later," she stuttered as she hit the 'end' button and dropped the phone on the floor.

Our lips and tongues ravished each other as I picked her up and carried her to the bed, conveniently located twenty feet away as part of the studio set. I flopped her down on her back and she glared at me through black eyes as I pulled my shirt over my head. I dropped to the edge of the bed and grabbed both legs, pulling her to me. Spreading them wide, her anticipation had soaked through the bit of material that would do nothing to protect her from the ravishing she was about to receive.

"Jesus Chriiiss....." she cried as I took her entire pussy , panties and all in my mouth and my tongue speared her wet slit, the frail cloth no match for my desire. Her first orgasm rolled through her as I tongue-fucked her and my nose rubbed her stiff trigger. Over the first jump, I straightened and stared straight at her as I slid the useless undergarment up her long legs. I played with each foot and toe with my tongue, staring into her dark eyes as her chest heaved. Ready for the next jump, I spurred her on, spreading her like a wishbone and lapping at her from asshole to clit. Over and over, tongue whipping her; occasionally spearing her ass or pussy with my crop-stiff tongue.

"Oh gooddd baby...lick my ass baby, fuck my ass with your tongue baby...oh,oh, ohhh...fuck it , fuck it, fuck,fuck, fuck itttt!!!!" She screamed as she cleared the second jump, her hips thrusting to bury my tongue deeper, her pussy creaming sweet juices like a spring. I lapped at her offering as her belly rippled with each orgasmic leap.

"Enough...enough..." she whimpered, pushing me away. I relented, satisfied and soaked. I gently let her legs down and easily slid her further up onto the mattress. I lay beside her and took her in my arms and held her. She slowly managed to open her eyes and gave me a satisfied smile and we kissed.

"Ew," she purred, licking her lips, "you're all wet."

"All your fault," I smiled as she began to lick me like a mother cat.

"Yeah, right," she replied, alternating between licking and kissing. Her hand strayed to the waistband of my boxers and quickly found my cock. She smeared pre-cum over the sensitive head with her thumb and the grasped me firmly, slowly working her way up and down my length. We continued to kiss and grope until she abruptly stopped. "It's my turn to ride," she said with that wicked look. She crawled down the bed and wrestled my un-mentionables off. She spread my legs and slithered between them; I could just see the top of her head and then jerked as she took my balls in her mouth. Grabbing my cock, she sucked and licked at the family jewels, taking one and then another into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. My cock strained in her grasp as she raised her head and ran her flattened tongue up my length. My cock is a little bigger than average I guess, but it seemed to take forever for her to reach the top. Smiling when she reached the precipice, she cocked her head and descended once more, slowly working her way down, lapping and slurping until her nose was tickled by my closely trimmed pubes. I nearly came when she swallowed, effectively stroking the head of my cock and I gripped the sheets tight to keep from grabbing her head and holding her until I drowned her in cum. With equal patience, she slowly ascended my saliva-slickened pole until she released it with and audible 'pop'.

Pleased with herself, Britt sat up straight on her knees and wiped her mouth with her hand and stared at me as she ran the wet hand over her pussy, priming it. "Time for this cowgirl to bust this bronc," she said in her best Texas accent. She straddled me, lifting herself over my cock and then reached behind herself to guide me home. "Saddle up," she groaned as she took me inside her, her tight pussy pulling my skin taut.

I had to grit my teeth, my cock was so sensitive and her pussy so warm and tight. Britt was leaning slightly forward, her hands on my rib cage as she watched my cock slowly disappear inside her. She shook through a quick orgasm as she touched down. She grunted and quaked again and I reached up and held her waist. Settled in, she opened her eyes and looked down at her belly, running one hand from her slit and up to her naval. "Fuck, you're deep," she said, as though she could feel the head of my cock through her tummy. I flexed my cock and she squealed and her pussy choked me and then she squeezed again, letting me know that the rider was in control, not her stead.

Leaning forward, she put her hands on my chest and set a slow pace, inching her way up"...5...6...7..." then slowly back down, repeating it over and over; her dark eyes never leaving mine. It was a long ride, one neither of us was in any hurry to finish. Her long blonde mane tickled my ribs as she rode to and fro; "God I love your cock," she panted as we could both feel the ride coming to an end.

"Ride me baby," I grunted as I tried to rein myself in. Britt looked beautiful; chewing on her lower lip, little beads of sweat on her brow and her eyes, intense and black as coal.

"Ah baby," she moaned as she slowed her rhythm, rocking her hips slowly. "Think...we...could...fuck..." gritting her teeth with each bounce; "like...this...while ...we...rode...?" "Me...in...your...lap...riding...your...big...cock...while...we.......Ah fuck baby!!! I'm cumming baby...Fuck me...Fuck me...cum in me baby...!!!!"

"Ah Jezz...." I groaned as I thrust my hips up and pulled her down, my throbbing cock buried as deep as ever. Her pussy contracted and exploded; she whimpered as I felt the flood of juices which I tried to counter with a flood of my own. Each ejaculation was met with a constrictive squeeze. Britt's eye's bored through mine as her body and mine fought for dominance. In the end, I had no more to give and my lover slowed, reigning us in and collapsed on my chest.

I wrapped her in my arms and held her in place, not willing to lose the feeling. Her breathing slowed, blowing warmly in my ear. I ran my hands over her back, caressing and keeping her warm. She squeezed my spent cock, still happily resting in her snug pussy and I reached down and gave both ass cheeks a loving pet and she purred contentedly.

*** A bit later ***

Still in a stupor, the phone rang. Flat on the bed, my lover comfortably sprawled on top of me, my balls cold and wet, I whispered; "Britt, time to get up baby." The phone rang a couple more times before the voice mail kicked in and Britt's silky voice explained that we were unable to answer the phone and that if the caller would leave a message, we would call them back as soon as was possible. With the one ear that didn't have the sexy blonde breathing lightly into it, I strained to hear if the caller was indeed leaving a message.

"Okay," came Gina's sultry voice, "I know you guys are there, probably doing something nasty and I wish I was there doing it with you but we'll be home late. We've been working with John all day on the store and he wants to take us out to dinner. Anyway, we'll give you a call when we leave the restaurant so you have time to get decent," she giggled, "Or maybe not," her voice dropping a couple octaves. "Love you both"; followed by a kissing sound and then a click.

"So I don't have to get up after all, "Britt mumbled, squirming on top of me.

I put one hand on her back and one on a butt cheek and slowly rolled us to our sides, still face to face. "Ohh..." Britt protested as she squirmed to get comfortable again; our legs intertwined, our sticky bits getting in her way. She grumbled some more as she fidgeted and wiggled, hands and legs all over. Finally, she seemed to find a comfortable spot or she just gave up with an exasperated "Humph."

I snickered, which didn't help matters, but my roaming hand soon had her purring once more.

"I think we need to do that," Britt whispered sleepily.

I didn't quite catch it all; "What was that baby?" my hand resting on a favorite butt cheek, tracing little circles with a finger.

"I said, I think we need to do that."

"Do what?"

"Make love on the back of a horse. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Making love to you is always fun," I replied, tracing bigger and bigger circles. "But," I continued, "It also sounds a little dangerous. What if we fell off, or you screamed when you came and scared the horse and he bucks us off?"

"Yeah," she said as she snuggled up tighter, her face against my chest; "It's probably not the best idea, but it kind of turns me on when there is a little danger involved. You remember when we fucked in your truck in that parking lot down by the bay? I really got off on the possibility of us being seen; did you?"

"Yeah, I guess, but that's a different kind of danger, and I really don't want to spend a night in jail either. As long as I get to make love to you, that's all I really need."

Britt pushed back until she could look up at me. She didn't try to hide the tears that began to form as she pulled herself up till we were eye to eye. Her beautiful blue eyes glimmered beneath the tears and she swallowed hard; "I love you so much," she whispered before putting her lips to mine. We kissed lovingly, lips saying 'I love you too' without speaking.

Britt hugged me tighter yet, sniffling in my ear. I held on tighter too, one hand on the butt I love so much. After a bit, it was starting to get a little chilly and I was really was ready to get up. I laid there for a second, trying to figure out some way to get Britt to get out of bed; "Hey I've got it."

"Got what?" she mumbled, obviously quite comfortable.

"A way we can make love on a horse and not worry about getting bucked off and breaking our necks."

That got her attention and she pushed back and looked at me with eager anticipation. I had to work hard to maintain a straight face. "So?" she asked.

"Well," tensing up in readiness to make my escape; "ya' know the bucking bronco ride, the one in front of Walmart?" I was ready to roll backwards off my side of the bed, but I stalled just enough to see her eyes grow big and a smile that went from ear to ear. My mind did a quick rewind; 'Didn't I just suggest that we do nasty things on a coin-operated kiddy ride in the front of a major department store?'

Before I could answer myself, Britt was on me, putting me on my back and kissed me hard, her tongue searching for cavities. Looking down at what must have been a most confused look on my face, she blurted, "Fuck yeah, that would be awesome! We could do it like at two or three in the morning when no one's around." I'm sure my look changed from confused to one of disbelief, she was really considering this. "Hmm..." she continued, pensive, "I wonder if they have security or anything at night? We'd have to scout it out ahead of time and see."

'Well this didn't go the way you figured' I told myself and I was about to try and work my way out of this one; "Oh hey," she said, her eyes now dancing with excitement. I watched them darken as her hips began to grind, her pussy teasing my sleeping cock..."We could photograph it too!" I felt my cock twitch involuntarily. "Oh god baby," she shivered as she worked her damp slit over my awakening member; "we could do a whole series on amusement rides, you know, carousels, Ferris wheels!" She paused, unconsciously riding my slick dick as the wheels turned. I held her hips, as though I might have some say as to where this was heading and her eyes suddenly widened and she began to quake..."Oh fuck baby...a roller coaster!!!"