Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock swelled at the notion and the grip on me grew tighter. "Okay girls, we've got him where we want him," and everything came to a dead halt.

"What the fu..." as my cock was squeezed even tighter. Kate sat down harder and Britt and Gina both shifted until I couldn't move if I wanted.

"So," she continued; "how do we want to finish him off?" If I'd just re-gained consciousness and didn't have a hard-on that almost hurt, I'd figure I was on my way to meet my maker.

"Well I think we should take turns fucking him until he cums," offered the horny little one whose pussy was now leaking on my chest.

Gina snorted and Britt scoffed; "he wouldn't last through one of us, much less all three." Someone gave my cock another squeeze in response to the suggestion.

"Well," Kate whined in retort, "we could each just ride him a couple strokes and then take turns like that."

"Yeah right," Gina laughed, and I knew that she was the one that had me by the balls; "We couldn't pry you off his dick after just two strokes. You know you wouldn't want to get off, pardon the pun."

My cock was really beginning to feel the strain now, and my girl could sense it and thankfully came to my rescue. "Okay Katie, let go, we've put the poor boy through enough."

There was a collective sigh and a major relief when all three released their hold on me. "C'mere sweetie," Britt said as she helped Kate dismount, leaving a large wet spot on my chest. They laughed as Gina stood up and then moved to my side and bent down, lapping up the puddle. My cock waggled at the sight. They all three stretched and swiveled, working out the kinks. I reached out and let my hands wander over whatever legs I could reach.

They huddled up once more and then took their assigned places. Spreading my legs until I could plant my feet on the floor, the little one crawled up between my legs and waited patiently, seated on her haunches. Gina and Britt took station at either hip, once more on their knees. Britt smiled at me and then, cock in hand, took me in her mouth. A couple slobbery sucks and then she passed me off to Gina. Gina took me deep on the first try, choking slightly and then gave it another shot. Thick mucus trailed off the end of my dick as Kate attacked with a vengeance, eager to show she could match the others with her oral skills.

I'm not sure how, but I managed to make it through the first round; but I knew my minutes were numbered. With only one goal in mind, my girls set out to bring this to a wet and messy conclusion. Hands and lips were everywhere and I watched in awe as my three lovers worked in concert to bring me pleasure. They all wore looks of determination on their beautiful faces as they stared at my cock and worked me until I couldn't hold back. My cock swelled and all three recognized the signs and now stared into my eyes, not missing a beat. "Give it to us lover," Britt whispered they stroked my swollen cock.

"Ah shhiii..." and my legs tightened and my ass left the cushion as my cock let loose. I was the only one making a sound as they concentrated on getting everything they could out of me. I felt the warm splat on my chest and the girls jerked slightly as volley after volley spattered us all. They ran their hands over me, and completely wasted, my body just collapsed and I laid there like a rag doll. The girls judiciously cleaned me and each other, lapping up their reward as I drifted off.

**Some time later**

Soft hands on my privates brought me out of a deep slumber. The sun was directly overhead and I squinted through the darkened Ray-Bans and stretched out, moaning for effect. "Nice nap?" Britt inquired as she continued to freshen the protective layer.

"Yep," I replied as I turned to see Gina and Kate splayed out, face down on their lounges, their cocoa buttered bodies glistening in the warm sun. The soft breeze made the prolonged exposure tolerable. Turning my attention back to my love, I ran my hand over her firm butt as she made sure I was sufficiently protected.

"I didn't want to take a chance on our favorite cock getting burned," she whispered as she worked the lotion into my re-awakened member.

I hooked my forearm under her butt and lifted her up, plopping her on top of me. My stiffness was nestled between her long legs, her pussy lips kissing it. I hugged her tight and we made out, slipping and sliding on one another, moaning and lip-smacking until the commotion finally woke our roommates.

"Get a room," a still sleepy Gina groused, rolling to her side, facing away from us. Kate got up and stretched, on her toes, her fingers reaching for the puffy clouds above. She stepped over to us and gave Britt a little butt squeeze, sliding her hand between her legs and pushing my erection tighter to my love's wanting pussy.

She giggled as Britt rocked her ass in response to the assist; "You need some more lotion lover." To Britt's displeasure, Kate left her post and started rummaging around in the big bag they had brought up earlier. "Here we go," and a cooling mist of spray suntan lotion fell on the long-legged blonde perched on top of me. She moaned her 'Thank you' in my mouth as we continued to tongue-wrestle.

Kate turned her attention to her favorite Amazon, spritzing her darkly tanned torso. "Oh that feels nice," the tall brunette cooed as she rolled the rest of the way onto her tummy. The little one made sure to get a nice, even coat on Gina's beautiful backside. Running a finger down her butt crack with a teasing touch, Kate whispered," Okay, turn over and I'll get the get the front."

Without complaint, Gina complied and watched Kate concentrate on the task at hand. Gina's pussy flinched as Kate licked her lips as she leaned in for a closer inspection of Gina's nether region, making sure she had indeed achieved full coverage. A quick swipe of her little index finger across Gina's clit got an instant reaction. Kate squealed as Gina pulled her on top of her, squirming to get away, but not trying very hard.

Gina had Kate's butt cheeks in her hands and their bodies slipped around on the freshly applied lotion. Kate's long black hair enveloped them as they kissed. The moaning and kissing was loud enough to even distract Britt and me. We both looked over and watched the best friends making out. Watching two girls kiss has always been a turn-on for me. Throw in the added benefits of them being drop-dead gorgeous, naked and glistening in oil...well shit; a guy's pecker doesn't stand a chance. "Mmm..." Britt moaned as her pussy tried to hug my stiffness.

Just as I was ready to make my move and grab my blonde by the hips and unceremoniously spear her on my cock, my stomach growled with the reminder of how long ago we had eaten. It was embarrassingly loud enough that it brought the entire erotic scene to a halt and three pairs of eyes were now boring into me. You'd have thought I tossed a bucket of cold water on them and it seemed like minutes passed until all three busted up laughing. Britt pushed herself up on my shoulders, teasing me with her pussy pressed tighter to my single-minded member.

"I don't know which is pushier, your dick or your stomach," she said, slowly rocking her hips.

Gina and Kate giggled at Britt; "Well I'm getting a little hungry too," Gina said, both hands still kneading the little one's perky butt.

"Well hell, I can help you with that," Kate exclaimed and before any of us could blink, Gina had a mouth full of slick pussy. With the aid of the coconut enhanced lubricant, Kate deftly pulled on Gina's shoulders, sliding forward and then sitting up in mid-slide, planting herself directly over Gina's surprised face. Gina was more than happy to partake of one of her favorite dishes as an appetizer. Grabbing Kate's hips, Gina pulled her down and worked her magic. Her long tongue speared the little raven-haired beauty's clam and she feasted on her juices, the excesses flowing down her chin. Kate had a hold of the back of Gina's head and rocked herself back and forth, working her nubbin on Gina's nose. Gina fought for control and soon captured her clit between her lips and before long, Kate was just hanging on, riding an orgasm that threatened to drown her roommate.

"Holy shit," Kate groaned as she found the strength to slide back down Gina's body, back where she started. "I love you so much," she said as she kissed and licked her remains off Gina's face. Throughout their encounter, Britt had found a way to rub herself to a quick climax on the top of my dick. I received another enthusiastic kiss before my lover slowly dismounted and stood beside the lounge. I'd been lying way too long and stood too, stretching the kinks out. Standing behind Britt, I massaged her back until she leaned back into me, forcing me to switch to the front. She ground against me as I played with her bountiful C's.

Her strength revived and her lover's face cleaned, Kate slid to her feet and helped Gina regain her footing. We met in a four-way hug with three hands claiming possession of my still-rigid member. Britt broke up our naked scrum; "I think we've all had enough sun and some of us are still hungry," she said, winking at Gina.

"Oh, I'm still hungry; that was just the first course," her hand still on my dick and her other moving toward Britt's snatch. Britt artfully dodged the grab and took off toward the ladder with Gina close behind.

"Careful," I warned them, "I don't need anyone falling through the hole." They may have slowed down a bit, but in a flash, Kate and I were left alone on the roof to do cleanup.

"Well that figures," Kate whined; "I'm always left to clean up the mess."

"What? And I'm nobody?" I replied in my most hurt-sounding whimper.

I was behind her and she turned and gave me that sorrowful pout, her big brown eyes looking down, probably at my cock. She stepped over and wrapped her arms around me, her face resting on my lower chest. "I'm sorry," she said between kissed to my chest; "living with those two, it just seems like every time I turned around, they were gone and I was left to straighten up." She hugged me tighter, squirming on my cock which was folded up between us.

"Poor baby," I answered as my fingers ran through her long hair and came to rest on her firm butt. I gave them a firm squeeze and then lifted her up until our lips met, her feet nowhere near the floor. Kate's little tongue, tasting slightly of her own sweetness, dance with mine.

Out of breath, I lowered her back to the deck, sliding down my torso. Her pussy came to my re-awakened cock and her wet lips slid down my pole. Back on terra firma, Kate kissed my tummy once more and stepped back. My cock glistened from her anointment and I flexed it at her. She giggled and then oddly, she blushed before turning away. "Well" she stuttered, "We...we...well, we better get this stuff back downstairs."

I smiled and tried not to laugh as she scurried around and gathered up spent water bottles and empty bottles of suntan lotion. Throwing everything into the couple bags they'd brought up, Kate walked over to the roof hatch and carefully bent over the hole. Making sure it was clear below; she dropped the bags to the studio floor with a thud. My dick responded to her glistening sex as she lingered over the hole. She turned and smiled at my obvious arousal, blushing once more.

"Here, help me get these cushions covered up," she said as she gathered up one of the vinyl covers. "So," she said as we each took corners and covered the lounges to protect them from the unrelenting sun; "We really do need to discuss your compensation for letting Gina and I run our little business out of your place. I'm really excited about the opportunity Johnnie and you have given us and I want to treat it like a real business and learn from it." She paused and then wandered over to the rail and leaned on it, looking out over the city. I stepped up next to her and let her continue.

"Gina and I talked a lot about it last night and I think we both realize what a wonderful learning experience this can be for us. Win, lose or draw, we can only benefit from the experience." She paused and watched a private jet make its way to its final destination. She shivered as a cool gust enveloped us. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in tight. Kate reached around my back and gave my butt cheek a loving pinch before pulling me tighter yet. Leaning her head against my side, she continued; "You know, if anyone had asked me a year ago before I left home to come out here to school; what I thought my first year would be like, I couldn't have even come up with what has really happened. Between the girls, the store, you..." pausing..."your big dick..." giggling; I don't think I could have written a better story." We both hugged each other tighter and I twisted to kiss her on top of the head.

"Well," I replied, "the last three months has been the highlight of my life so far too." Kate gazed up at me with those big brown eyes, full of love and expectation. "I meet this incredible woman who without warning, grabs my heart and refuses to give it back. And then to top it off, she shares it with her two best friends and they in turn give me a bit of their hearts to hold and I have never felt so complete and content in my life." I paused to wipe my eyes, (must be the smog) and Kate looked down to hide hers. In the silence, I thought I sensed a little movement and a light sniffle. Turning my head slowly, I caught a glimpse of the top of a blonde head ducking back down the roof hatch.

Smiling to myself, I looked back at the view I was so lucky to have and share. Back in the moment, my hand drifted down the little one's hip and rested on her perky ass. Moaning lightly, she reciprocated, kneading my cheek as we continued to take in the sights.

Another breeze broke the reverie, "Shit, it's getting a little nipplie up here," she said, laughing at her play on words and to prove it, turned and sure enough, her dark nipples pointed proudly to the horizon.

"Well, we can't have that," I exclaimed as I promptly wrapped my warm lips around one while shielding the other with my hand. Kate giggled her little-girl giggle until I relinquished my hold. "Okay, the girls must have dinner ready by now, we better get downstairs."

"Okey dokey," she tittered as she turned and skipped to the hole in the roof. She turned to step down on the ladder and I held her hand and helped her get her footing. Once again, she found herself face-to...well face-to-dick and looked up at me once again with those big brown eyes. Like it was some kind of major inconvenience, I inched forward until she could take me between her sweet lips once more. She suckled until I was about half hard and then backed off, gave me a quick peck on the pecker head and then giggled the rest of the way down the ladder.

By the time I closed the hatch and made my way down the ladder, Kate and the bags were gone. I shoved the bed back against the wall and straightened out the curtain behind it. I could hear the female chatter as I made my way downstairs and through the front door. Indeed, Britt and Gina had rummaged around enough to put out a respectable spread. "What do you want to drink lover?" Britt inquired as I took a seat at the counter.

I looked over the spread and opted for a beer. "Do we still have any of the Red Trolley Ale?"

"Yeah," my naked barmaid answered as she turned to the fridge. "How 'bout you Katie? Can I get you something?"

"Thanks sweetie; there should still be some lemonade in there."

Britt poured both our drinks into a couple frosted mugs from the freezer and then she and Gina joined us at the bar. The sun and fooling around had us hungrier than even our protesting bellies had let on and we ate in silence for a good long time; the only sounds were moans of gastric satisfaction and smacking lips.

I had to push away from the bar or I was going to pay for it later. "If you ladies will excuse me, I'm stuffed and I need to get this sunscreen off of me." I stood up, "Gina," leaning down and giving her an awkward kiss and then, "Britt," twisting to kiss my girl; "Thank you for a marvelous meal; I'll gladly clean up after I get cleaned up."

"It's a deal babe," Britt offered as I turned toward the bedroom. Catcalls and a couple of butt slaps sent me on my way.

In a rare instance, I showered alone, reflecting on the day. I pondered the business arrangements that would have to be made with the girls and their swimsuit business and I built the office/warehouse they needed in my head. Finally free of the multiple layers of sun protection, I got dried of and scraped the whiskers off my face. As I stepped into the bedroom to retrieve something to wear, I remembered that the 'Naked Day' proclamation was still in force, so I strutted back, bare-assed, into the kitchen. The catcalls and whistles picked up where they'd left off earlier.

I started clearing the dishes and Kate said, "Well I don't know about you guys, but I've had enough of this sticky stuff on me too. Anyone want to join me? You scrub my back, I'll scrub yours," she smiled.

"Need you ask?" Gina replied as she took her by the hand and led her toward the master bedroom. Britt was right on their tail when Gina paused and turned to me to ask; "Is it okay if we use your shower?"

"You know you don't need to ask, but I appreciate it...oh and try not to use all the hot water this time." All three tittered and giggled and then turned luscious tail and disappeared around the corner. I listened to laughing and squealing and splashing as I cleaned up the kitchen. 'You are one lucky fucker,' I told myself, not needing much of an imagination to know the antics taking place thirty feet away. Soon the water stopped and the sound of small jet engines sounded as three hair dryers put my electric meter into overdrive.

The kitchen cleanup detail was complete and the hair drying continued, so I opened another bottle of Karl Strauss's finest and retreated to the living room. I was surfing through the hundreds of channels offered by my satellite provider, annoyed that there was still nothing on worth watching. Thankfully, the girls, clean, coiffed and still gloriously naked, sauntered into the room. I was never happier to turn off the tube as they all joined me on the couch.

Snuggled up with my new tenants on either side of me and Britt next to Gina, the negotiations began. The girls really got into it talking about sales projections, inventory concerns, work schedules and everything else that comes up in running a business. I threw in a couple spoilers such as insurance and licensing, but they never slowed and had soon filled half dozen pages of notes.

After a good two hours of planning and plotting, Kate picked up the notes and ran through the high points once more, just to be sure that we were all in agreement. I made sure to stay out of any talk about the business itself unless I was asked for my opinion or advice. As the landlord, my only real role in all this was providing and maintaining the physical property and collecting the rent.

"So George," Kate addressed me, turning to face me; "you're sure you still want to do the build-out on your dime?"

I looked at her with surprise and a bit of admiration; she really was in 'business mode', despite the fact that we were all sitting there naked with all our bits and pieces on display. It took me a couple seconds before I replied; "Yes, that'll work for me. Like I said, it's an improvement on my property. I haven't spoken to my partner yet," glancing over at Britt, "but I'm thinking about incorporating Red Brick Photography and making her a legitimate partner with a percentage of the business."

It took a second for it to register. Suddenly Britt's blue eyes grew and she screamed as she climbed across Gina and launched an oral attack on me. You'd have thought I'd just split a Mega-Millions jackpot four ways as Gina and Kate joined in. Hugging and kissing and delighted squealing overtook the earlier serious business meeting. The rejoicing finally subsided, although the teasing and caressing seemed to be continuing. Britt looked up at me with moist and slightly darker eyes, her tell of her sexual feelings.