Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?" she asked. Her tone was almost one of disbelief or suspicion and I quickly squelched that.

"Of course I'm serious. From a business standpoint it only makes sense to incorporate. As far as making you a shareholder and partner, well hell, without you there wouldn't be a business."

"Oh god," she teared up as she gave me another smothering kiss; "I love you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me," as she gave me another breath-robbing kiss.

Kate and Gina joined in and the girls shared kisses as stray hands discreetly, or not so discreetly fondled me and each other. Again the passion tide receded and we all leaned back to catch our breath. "Wow," Kate said as her hand played along my thigh; "who'd have thought that we'd all be business owners before we even started our second year of college?"

It gave me pause, and startled me a bit too. Here I was; a carpenter in his mid-twenties with a life-long hobby that was soon to be my dream career. Top that off with living a fantasy that I could have never conjured up. Shit, I should have pinched myself to make sure it wasn't a dream, but no need as Gina's hand was in my lap, tracing my length with her fingers.

"So," she said as she flicked the crown of my semi-erectness; "let me see if I have this right. Red Brick Photography is now a corporation with you and Britt as shareholders, correct?"

I nodded, looking over at Britt who had the biggest smile she could possibly make. Continuing, "So little ol' Katie and I will be renting space from Red Brick Photography and will have to negotiate our rent with both of you?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

"Ooo..."Britt hummed as she imagined the negotiations.

"Well, I don't know about that," I replied, receiving some questioning looks. "The building is in my name so that means I'll have to collect rent from the new corporation, so I guess I'll have to negotiate that with you," as I stared at Britt. Her response was simply running her tongue over her lips. Kate and Gina giggled as they felt my shivering response. "So," I continued, "I then have to decide if I want to rent to both entities separately and negotiate the rent independently," which got me a couple of 'yes' votes in the form of a couple strokes to the non-voting member; "or do I rent the entire building, less the living quarters to RBP and let RBP negotiate the rent with you lovely ladies." This drew 'yays' from all parties; three hands now trying to pay favor to the erect non-voting member.

"It sounds like a win-win for all parties concerned," whispered Kate as she stretched up and ran her tongue around my ear.

"I've got no problems with that proposition," Gina added as she kissed my other ear.

I was waiting for a unanimous approval, "Well, I'm not 100% convinced of which is the right way to go." We all gave her questioning looks as she appeared deep in thought. "I really think I need to call a meeting of the board of RBP and hash this out." And with that, Britt was on her feet and quickly plucked me out of between the other two and was leading me by the hand toward the bedroom...err...boardroom; "C'mon Mr. President, we're gonna have a meeting!"

Gina and Kate were busting a gut as Britt drug me into the bedroom and closed the door behind us. Then, looking at each other, Gina said," well partner, I guess we should have a meeting of our own. We have a big day tomorrow."

"I'll second that," Kate answered as she flipped herself over Gina and kissed her until Gina finally just stood up and carried the laughing little nymph into their room.