Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hungry?" I asked as I sat the plate in front of Gina and Britt did the same with Kate.

"Oh, hi George," Gina blinked and then looked down at the plate again; "When did you get home?"

"Yeah," said the little one, "I didn't hear you come in," as she started pushing papers around in search of some kind of eating utensil.

"Well now I'm hurt and just a little concerned," I said with a worried frown. "I came in, said hello, gave you each a kiss and a loving caress on the butt, and you never said a word." Winking at Britt, "then I sat Britt up on the counter there next to the sink and ate her pussy until she came all over my face." Britt nodded in acknowledgment, running her fingers over her crotch and moaning for effect.

There was a brief look of shock and disbelief on both their faces and then Britt had to blow the bit by sticking her tongue out at them. They both laughed and then sheepishly apologized for not acknowledging my arrival. I waved it off and added, "Well at least I didn't have to stop to pick up dinner, so thank you for that."

"It's the least we could do and after today, we weren't about to have to make dinner. If it wasn't carry-out, it was going to be PB and J." The only sounds for the next twenty minutes were those of eating, followed by the contented moans brought on by full bellies.

"So how did things go with John today?" I asked as Britt and I cleared the dishes.

"It went well, I think," said Kate as she stood up and stretched the kinks out of her back.

"Yeah," said Gina as she stood too and walked to the fridge to get some more water. "We did a full inventory and went over things with John again." She stopped to peek into the bag I'd left on the counter; "Yum, pie," she sang as she lifted the first from the bag. "Wow, two pies? You trying to get us fat?" she laughed as she pulled the second carton out of the bag.

"I don't think that'll ever be a problem," I laughed as I put the dishes into the dishwasher. "You girls never slow down and I think Katie has the metabolism of a hummingbird. No one that small should be able to eat as much as she does."

"Oh yeah?" came her retort from the other end of the kitchen. Pulling her tank-top over her head, she stood there topless and tried without success to grab a little belly roll. The other two laughed at her as they followed suit. Gina probably hurt herself trying to pinch some non-existent excess and my blonde bombshell wasn't having any better luck.

"See, what did I tell you? I could have bought you each a pie and it would never show up on those perfect bodies." I was laying it on a little heavy, but I figured all three could use a little pick-me-up after the long day they'd put in and all the stresses they were feeling. "So who wants pie?" I asked.

They all groaned and poked their bellies out, rubbing them; "Not right now lover, maybe later;" and then they busted up laughing at themselves and enjoyed a three-way hug that I was envious of. After breaking the huddle, they inspected my pie choices and elected me the in-house pie selection specialist. Putting on the coffee pot for later, Katie asked, "So George, can we go over the figures with you one more time? We've been over them so much, they're just a blur."

"Sure," I replied as I put my arm around her bare waist and led her back to the counter. Gina joined us and we quickly reviewed every aspect of the two businesses. The old guy was being extremely generous with the girls, but I was glad to see the stipulation he'd made about them staying in school was now in writing and signed by all three. Flipping the last page, I closed the folder; "Well it looks like a good deal to me," I said. "Worst thing that could happen is that the world stops buying swimwear and you girls end up with a lifetime supply."

"Thanks baby," they each said and kissed me on the cheek. "Now the real work begins," Katie moaned.

"Yeah, John is anxious to move on, so we hung a 'Closed' sign on the store today. The lease is up like the middle of next week, so he'd like us to be out of there by this weekend," Gina sighed, already tired before the work had even started.

"So," Kate continued, "we'll be boxing up the rest of the week and trying to figure out what to do with the few fixtures we have."

"Yeah," Gina took over; "We also have to change addresses with everyone and on the website. God, we can't thank you enough baby for letting us set up shop here. I can't even imagine what we would do without your help."

"Ah, it's nothin'" I said.

"Yeah, it's no big," chimed in my gorgeous and topless vice-president. It took me by surprise and Kate and Gina just giggled as Britt shot me that big beautiful smile.

"That's right, I'm sorry," bowing to my partner; "Everything will have to go to a vote now," giving her a wink.

"Well then," she proclaimed, "I call this meeting adjourned and we all hit the showers!"

"I'll second that," I said, standing up.

"I third it," said one; "I fourth it," the other squealed as they sprinted toward the bedroom.

Britt and I were the last to move and I took the opportunity to take her in my arms. We hugged and made out until we heard the water running. "We better get in there before they use up all the hot water," Britt smiled.

"Yeah, I suppose," happy with where I was. I gave her another long kiss and then let her go.

She took a couple steps and then seductively dropped her shorts to the floor, looking over her shoulder the whole time. Her backside is every bit as luscious as the front, and she giggled and gave her bubble butt a little slap and shake and said; "don't forget to put the pie in the fridge," and her sweet ass disappeared around the corner.

By the time I made it into the shower, the girls were just a knot of slick and slippery flesh, vertically writhing and purring under a gentle rain that fell from the ceiling of my overly ambitious shower environment. Starlight cast a sexy glow on the trio as I approached them to see if I could squeeze my way in. No effort was needed on my part as I was sucked into the soft, fleshy center. Hands and lips, soap and caresses, had me quickly clean and hard. Various hands took turns stroking my cock while others slid along my chest and occasionally slipped between the lower cheeks and playfully probed at my asshole.

Without a word, cleanup time was over and the rain stopped. We made our way out of the shower and began the drying portion of the program. With practiced precision, we draped the soft bath sheets over one another and were soon dry. The marathon hair drying session commenced. One roommate dried the hair of the girl in front of her and so on until I brought up the rear; a virtual conga-line of hair drying. Invariably, I ended up behind Kate, her of the long, thick black hair; so long it hung past the back of her knees. Even though she was shy of five feet tall, it was still a lot of hair.

We all completed our assigned tasks in record time; "Who wants pie?" Britt asked as she turned off her hair dryer and gave Gina a little squeeze on the butt to let her know she was done.

"I do, I do," little Kate bounced gleefully in front of me, her long hair flaying my semi-stiffness. It tickled and I backed off and started winding up my cord. I walked to the pullman and bent over to place my dryer in the bottom drawer and Kate and Britt dutifully handed theirs over.

"Thanks lover," they echoed as they took advantage of my unguarded derriere. Heading out of the bathroom, I admired the three pairs of distinctly different cheeks as they jiggled their way into the bedroom. Kate and Gina kept walking until they disappeared into the hall toward their room.

Britt turned as soon as they'd cleared the doorway and struck a sexy pose, one long leg out just in front of the other and her hip cocked slightly, both hands resting on them. God she looked beautiful with her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders, the ends teasing her erect nipples. A devilish smile caused my heart and my cock to jump. Suppressing a giggle, she winked and beckoned me with one crooked finger. Always obedient to a sexy, naked goddess, my erection led the way and I stopped just short of spearing her belly-button.

With a firm grip on the obvious, she pulled me closer and tilted her head for a kiss. Evidently not responding quickly enough for her liking, she gave me a firm tug and a squeeze. Message received, my lips met hers and our tongues soon wrapped around each other like serpents mating. My cock throbbed as Britt pointed it toward heaven, that heaven between her long limbs. She teased her pussy with the head of my cock, moaning into my mouth as she strummed her clit. I had both hands on her taut ass, spreading her cheeks as I tried in vain to will her to guide me into my favorite place on earth. Ignoring my obvious hints, she held me at bay, kissing voraciously and working my cock until her clit could take no more and her body stiffened.

"Oh god," she groaned in our kiss as her body quivered and I feared for my tongue, now gripped between her teeth as she continued strumming her trembling nub. When the opportunity presented itself, I extricated myself from impending harm and she dropped her head on my shoulder and I held her tighter, my finger prints permanently imprinted on her butt. Her breathing slowed and she let go of her toy. It was my turn to moan, but in frustration.

"Thank you," she whispered as her hand was now free to run along my side and offer a tender massage. "My pussy's been wet since you teased the girls about eating me out on the kitchen counter. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed a quickie." I reaffirmed my grip on her ass and one index finger strayed across her puckered anus. Parked there, I felt it kiss my finger tip and she nibbled on my neck and whispered seductively..."Later, but now I want pie."

She laughed and squirmed as I mocked a digital attack on her back door before releasing her. Free, she jumped back and stared hard at my anxious cock. Licking her lips, she looked back at me and whispered, "If you're still hungry after your pie, maybe I'll serve you up a little of my famous 'Britt a la mode'," dragging her finger through her pussy lips and licking it invitingly. "See you in the kitchen," she laughed as she turned, grabbed one of my t-shirts out of the drawer and skipped out of the room as she pulled it over her head.

Deer in the headlights, I just stood there and stared at her firm pumpkin-shaped butt as it bounced out of the room. Snapping back to real-time, I knew my turn would come, so the sooner we got dessert out of the way, the sooner I'd have my lover on her back, teaching her a lesson on the hazards of teasing. "Yeah, like that lesson would sink in,' I mumbled inwardly. Pulling open another drawer, I found a pair of boxers I'd never seen before. Britt and the girls were always shopping and if they found anything I'd like or even better, would annoy me, they bought it. This time it was a pair of Woodstock boxers; not the legendary concert, but the cartoon character; you know, the little yellow bird. 'Not the worst thing they've ever bought me,' as I pulled them on and looked in the mirror. "Well shit," I said out loud as my still half-hard dick snuck out through the slit in the shorts and it looked like Woodstock was perched on a flesh colored branch. I'm sure this was an unintentional feature of the under garment so I figured it was my turn to tease. Taking matters in hand, it only took a minute to bring the branch to full bloom as it were. One more glance in the mirror and there was the little bird perched proudly on the biggest branch in the forest.

"I'm ready for my pie," I announced proudly as I rounded the corner into the kitchen. My girls, all dressed in nothing but 'my t-shirts', turned and all three were bug-eyed. Gina spewed chocolate cream as little Kate choked on her berry pie. Britt just stood there with her mouth agape and then broke out laughing. Ignoring all three, I stepped over to the counter and served up a piece of each on my plate as though nothing was out of the norm.

Gina cursed as she wiped up her mess and the tears of laughter that followed. I was kind of worried as it took a bit of hacking and copious amounts of water before Kate was back to normal. Meanwhile Britt sauntered over and gave me a big kiss while trying to de-bark my branch. "I like your new shorts," she purred in my ear. Grabbing my fork, she helped herself to some of my chocolate cream and held it between us at mouth level; "Share?" she asked before slipping the fork between her lips. Not understanding how literal she was being, she kissed me again and our tongues fought over the chocolate delicacy.

"Fuck that's hot," I heard Kate croak and then only the sounds of two women engaged in an oral food fight.

We broke our kiss and watched the tall brunette lift her petite roommate with ease and set her on the counter and they shared more pie. If we hadn't all just gotten out of the shower, this would probably have turned into a full blown food fight/orgy. As Kate and Gina helped each other sample pie and ice cream, Britt helped me finish mine. Standing at the counter, her left hand never left my cock as her right hand forked us bites of the bakeries wares. This left me with both hands free to roam and was soon teasing her still-wet pussy with one set of fingers while the other worked its way between the t-shirt and her silky smooth skin. Her nipple was hard and waiting and she squeaked as I pinched her lightly, her pussy responding in kind.

"That's enough fucking pie," Britt proclaimed as a second finger worked its way between her swollen lips. Dropping the fork on the plate she pulled my branch toward the bedroom; "Put the pie away ladies...thank you," she yelled over her shoulder. We think we got a muffled reply but at that point we really didn't care one way or the other.

"Get those silly things off," Britt growled as she pulled the t-shirt over her head. She turned back to me, her blue eyes now nearly black; I knew I was in for a wild time. I kicked Woodstock toward the dresser as Britt tackled me and we tumbled to the bed. Flat on my back, Britt straddled me and sat on my belly. Her long blonde hair was a wild mess and she swept it out of the way over her shoulder. Her eyes were now as black as I've ever seen them, a sign that her sexual fire has been stoked to the point of spontaneous combustion. "I hope you don't have anywhere you have to be first thing in the morning, cuz I'm gonna fuck you till you have to learn to walk all over again. I'm so fucking horny... now," and flipping her body around and planting herself on my face, "eat my fuckin' pussy!" My heart and cock fluttered at her command.

Before I could find my way, she had me deep in her throat. I moaned into her sweet snatch as she went at my cock like it was her last meal. It's hard to ignore any woman when she has your manhood in her mouth and your balls in both hands, but with my Britt, it was doubly so. It was almost a contest to see which of us was the dominate one and if I was any less of a man, I'd throw every match but it just wasn't in my nature. Turning to the task at hand, I took an ass cheek in each hand and spread her wide. Her pussy dripped on my neck and her outer lips framed her juicy center, welcoming me to feast. I dove in, taking her whole pussy in my mouth and sucked, drinking her juices. Her sucking stalled momentarily as I slid up and speared her cunt with my tongue, lapping at her inner walls. Her fingernails dug into my legs when I pulled her down and her ass cheeks further apart and buried my tongue in her ass.

"Ffffuuucckk..." she groaned before taking me back into her throat. She wiggled her butt on my tongue as I smiled inwardly at her reaction to my anal probing. It had been far too long since I'd made love to her sweet ass and I penciled that in on the agenda for tonight. Britt worked my cock like a woman on a mission.

Not to be outdone, I hunkered back down and nibbled at her clit before taking it between my lips and sucking as I strummed the tip with the end of my tongue. Letting out a satisfied groan, she paused before attacking my cock once more. Sucking on just the head, she ran her hands over my mucus coated member, spreading her slick slime over my balls. I felt a curious finger slip southward in search of my generally forbidden hole. Again, two can play this game and my index finger was quickly resting on her wrinkled pink pucker. The knocking on her backdoor gave her pause and I felt her teeth clinched lightly just below my leaking crown.

'I dare you' was the message, but I was never a good listener. Britt's clinch turned to a moan as my finger slid into the first knuckle. Her ass clinched and her pussy fluttered as I took a deep draw on her clit. Abandoning her search, Britt had one testicle in each hand as she dropped her head down and tried to inhale my dick. Britt worked my cock as I worked my finger, matching cadence...in a little and linger, then slowly back out. When she took me deeper, I did the same until the palm of my hand was flat on her ass. I felt the tip of my cock in her throat and she did that swallowing/gulping thing again. I tried to match her by wiggling my embedded digit while flicking at her sensitive trigger. The combination move did the trick as I felt her entire body stiffen, freeing my cock from her oral depths.

Britt groaned an unintelligible string of words as her pussy convulsed, feeding me more of her sweet nectar and her sphincter tightened, threatening to cut off the blood flow to my finger. The momentary distraction let me roll her off me and the tide had changed. I now straddled her, my slippery member resting on her belly with my back to her. My finger was still buried deep in her clinching ass and her pussy lips panted with exhaustion. I looked over my shoulder at her. Her eyes were closed tight and she chewed on her lower lip. I slid my finger out and then back in and strummed her reddened clit with my thumb. "Fucker!" she cried out as her body rumbled under my weight. "No more...please," running her hands up my back. I relented and eased my finger out, leaning down to give her pussy a quick kiss.

I rolled right and flopped down beside her. Face to face, we shared soft kisses and petted each other with loving caresses. Her deep blue eyes were back and she stared deep into mine. It was hypnotic and I was sure she was sending me some telepathic message. I concentrated, positive that I would hear her sweet voice in my head telling me how much she loved me and how I was the greatest lover of all time. Absentmindedly, I strummed her erect nipples, still clearing my mind for her unspoken mandate of love. My fixation on her subliminal dispatch was such that I wasn't aware of her hands subtle reawakening of my love muscle. In retrospect, my lack of mindreading skills were probably tied directly to the amount of blood the blonde vixen had redirected.

I was about to just give up and in mid "So what are you think...?" I found myself on my back, pinned to the bed, her long legs straddling my belly, my cock still in her control. She smiled down at me though her disheveled locks as she rocked to and fro, my stiffness nestled in the crack of her ass, her hand making sure I stayed put.

"So," she asked as she continued slide her slick ass up and down my anxious cock; "are ya' ready to get fucked?" She literally growled the query while throwing her hair over her shoulders. Her eyes were darkened once more and her nipples were so stiff they must have ached. I nodded 'yes' with my hands on her hips, ready to help in any way I could. She smiled at my anxiousness as she raised herself up on her knees and held me at bay. Bending slightly, she looked down as she spread her juices with the tip of my cock. Her clit stood proud and at the ready, just like my cock.