Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little tease," I said as I grabbed both shoulders and held her at arm's length, trying to seem intimidating. I didn't have her fooled in the least. I really needed to separate her from myself before she had me cumming in my own jeans and she knew it. Becky reached put and grabbed my shirt and pulled us back together for one more smoldering kiss.

"Thanks for dinner and 'dessert'," she winked. "I'll give Britt a call tomorrow and we'll talk about a schedule, okay?"

I gave her one more peck on the lips and a pat on the ass, "Sounds like a plan, now get out of here so I can get these girls home, and drive careful." Becky bounced over to her car and blew me a kiss before jumping behind the wheel and peeling out of the driveway.

I got back in the truck and looked over at Britt who was where I left her, propped up and sleeping softly. I glanced over the seat back and Gina and Kate were both still sawing logs. I quietly buckled up and pulled Britt back to me, snuggled against my chest, my arm around her shoulder. I managed to get out of the parking lot and head it back home without waking anyone; at least I thought I had.

"I'd have fucked her," Britt mumbled into my chest.

Britt had talked in her sleep in the past, not that she believed it, but this was more than just the random word. A couple seconds later; "Shoulda' fucked her."

Now this was weird; "Must be a helluva dream," I said to my sleeping companions.

"At least a blow job."

"Oh, c'mon now," and then I glance down to see Britt's eyes half open and a smile on her face.

"You got her off," she said as she sat up and kissed my cheek. "You should have a least gotten a hummer... and you bought her dinner!" she said indignantly. Putting her hand in my lap, she found I was awakened once more. "Here, I'll take care of that. Becky can owe me." With alarming skill, my love had me unbuckled and unzipped; "Lift a little," she ordered. Obeying, I was soon in her hand and then in her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh god," I moaned as I stared down the road. We weren't on the freeway and thankfully the road was, well, dick straight and nearly empty. Britt had my balls in one hand as she bobbed up and down my prick, the head of which had a close look at her tonsils. The slurping sound seemed to echo through the cab and I figured the girls would wake up any minute. A red stoplight shone up ahead and I slowed, hoping it would change before I got there. Then as I got closer, I really hoped it would turn green before I got there. Stopped in the next lane was a sheriff's patrol car. I slowed and was somewhat relieved that my lifted truck put me above the deputies' field of vision. His partner looked over and up and could just see me calmly sitting behind the wheel, a guy in his truck, all alone on his way home. The darkened rear windows hid the two sleepers in the back and my hand on top of Britt's blonde head kept her from popping into view.

I nodded to the deputy as the light turned green and pressed on the gas. I hoped that he was ending his shift and was anxious to get back to the station, but no such luck. Slowing, he let me get up ahead and then fell in behind me. "Well shit," I said as I lifted my hand off Britt's noggin and she came up for air; "Sorry babe, there's a sheriff tailing me...probably wants to see if I've been drinking."

"No problem," she gurgled as she swallowed my cock once more. On the upstroke, "We all just had iced tea;" swallowing my dick once more.

"Ah fuck," I mumbled as I looked to see them still behind me in the rearview mirror. I choked the wheel at 10 and 2, hoping I wouldn't see the flashing lights pop on behind me. "Britt, hold on, they're still behind us." She mumbled something but never slowed down. Shifting from my balls, her hand now stroked my cock as her mouth worked the upper portion, occasionally taking in just the head and sucking and licking just below the crown. Britt knew me all too well and on one memorable occasion licked and rubbed with one finger just the little area on the bottom of my dick, just below the cap. I had watched my cock erupt as she smiled at me, triggering my climax with just one finger.

I could feel the pressure building and I was near panic; I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Thankfully the donut gods were with me as the patrol car flipped on its blinker and turned into a Dunkin' Donut lot. I made it around the next bend and pulled to the side of the road. Britt sensed my condition and had me in her throat once more and just as I got the truck in park, I let her have it, all of it. "Ah fuck Britt," I moaned as I held her head in place and bucked again and again. Britt's hand on my nuts tugged, letting me know who was really in control and I grabbed the wheel again. Her lips sucked on my cock as she made her way up, not wasting a drop. With one last swallow she let me go with an audible 'pop' and gasped for breath.

"Sorry babe," I said, feeling bad as I'd try to drown her and choke her at the same time.

"About what?" she asked nonchalantly, licking at my spent cock like a mother cat. "I love it when you cum like that," her tongue twirling around the tip; "It tells me that I've done a good job."

"I love it too...come here, sit up." She mumbled in protest as I got her back upright and then turned and kissed her. Our tongues slid over each other as our lips locked together. "Next time though, let's try not to do it while we're being tailed by the cops, okay?"

"You're no fun," she pretend pouted in her little girl voice.

"Are we there yet?" came a sleepy inquiry from the back seat.

"Not yet sweetie," Britt replied, "Go back to sleep."

I smiled to myself as I put the truck back in gear and flipped on the signal. Britt leaned back onto to my shoulder and sighed happily as her hand slipped into my lap and she reacquired her favorite bedtime toy and held onto it until we pulled up in front of our home.

** The next morning **

I woke early, spooning my favorite blonde. My morning wood was hugged by her supple butt cheeks and my right hand held her breast gently. I burrowed in with my nose, parting her soft long locks until I could kiss the nape of her neck. Britt moaned appreciatively, her hand reaching up and squeezing mine, her butt cheeks flexing to give my cock a 'good morning' hug. That lasted about a half minute and knowing my routine, she released her hold. I gave her another kiss on the neck and then rolled off the bed and made for the bathroom.

With a force that would make a Clydesdale envious, I stood and evacuated the bladder. It took so long, I damn near fell back to sleep. I evidently have the extended-mileage bladder. We were all too tired last night to bother with showers and as it was laundry day today, we all just tumbled into bed. Britt and I, like loving parents, nearly carried Gina and Kate into their bedroom. Well, I did carry Kate, it was just easier. Gina, the Amazon however was somewhat cooperative and thankfully so. Regardless, we just dumped them on the bed and stumbled off to our own. We managed to help each other undress, swished around a little mouth wash, kissed each other and then collapsed on the bed.

I made my way into the shower and let it beat on me until I was fully awake. Unaccustomed lately to showering alone, I was done in record time. Refreshed, I dried off, shaved and went back into the bedroom to dress for work. Britt, now with the entire bed to herself was sprawled face up across the rumpled sheets. Each appendage reached for a corner of the mattress in a most erotic, 'come-fuck-me' pose. Her long blonde hair fanned out across the navy blue sheets. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath. Her smooth shaven pussy beckoned, her inner lips protruded and slightly parted, begging to be kissed. It was all I could do to convince my cock that I really needed to get dressed and get to work.

Grumbling to myself like a little kid that 'life isn't fair', I pulled on a fresh pair of jeans and a shirt, grabbed my boots and tiptoed toward the door. I did a quick 180 as my brain, distracted by other things, let me start to leave without loading all the crap I carry in my pockets. Wallet, keys, pocket knife, comb, handkerchief, (yes, handkerchief, I'm old school) cell phone...sheesh! Turning back toward the door, I had to pause once more and look at what I had to leave behind. Not willing to leave it completely behind, I pulled out my phone and took a couple quick shots, once again wishing I had a better camera nearby. Sighing in resignation, I walked over, leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips and quickly left the room.

** Mid-morning **

"This is George," smacking the Bluetooth planted in my ear.

"Hi baby," Britt purred through the airwaves.

"Hey baby, you're finally up," I kidded.

"Yeah," she said, yawning. My dick began to get hard as I envisioned her stretching her naked form across the bed. "I guess a good load of your cum is better than a glass of warm milk. I slept like a baby. I didn't even hear you get up or get a good morning kiss," sounding all pouty.

I laughed a little, "Well you got your good morning kiss and you're lucky that's all you got. You were out like a light."

There was a pause, "What do you mean I'm lucky that's all I got," she asked.

"Here, wait a minute, I'll send you a picture. This is what I had to leave behind when I went to work this morning," as I fumbled with my phone.

I waited a few seconds while she opened up her text window and I could hear her gasp; "Holy Shit...I wouldn't have wanted to leave that behind either...damn, I'm hot!" she said in her best breathless Marilyn Monroe.

"Yeah, hot and nasty; are you sure you weren't awake then?" I asked.

"No," still in sultry, slutty mode; "but I did have a couple wild dreams last night. Fuck, that's...hey, this picture's on your phone?"

"Yeah, I was wishing I had my Nikon. Maybe we'll re-create the moment later," I suggested.

"Oh, we'll re-create the moment, alright; but I'll be awake then. So be careful with that pic; I don't want to see it accidently posted on Facebook or something." She rustled around and I imagined her sitting there, bare-assed and beautiful, leaning against the headboard. I so wanted to be face down between her firm thighs, licking away. "What I really called for," she continued," we got a call and the next two cars are being delivered today and while I was on the phone with them, Becky called but she didn't leave a message."

"Good, I'm glad the cars are coming and Becky is calling to talk to you about the shoot at the ranch. We talked about it briefly while you girls were zoned out in the truck."

"Yeah, I saw your talking. It was more like panting with Beck's humping you like a horny dog."

"Yeah, that kind of caught me off-guard, but we did talk about the shoot and the ranch and it sounds like I should probably make a run out there before the shoot and see what we're up against. I'm guessing that most of the shots will be outdoor and available light, but she said they have some old barns and stables that might be good backgrounds, so we may need some lights."

"Well this weekend is shot, cuz the girls need to be out of the store by Monday. That means you aren't allowed to stop by anymore," she laughed. "I imagine we'll be making the last big push on Saturday to get all packed up and the place sorta cleaned."

"So do you think they'll need my help or my truck this weekend?"

"No, I found a small moving outfit that will load up all the fixtures and racks and stuff we can't haul in our cars and they'll just put them here in the warehouse somewhere, if that's alright with you," she asked, hedging because she'd forgot to mention it earlier.

"You know you don't even have to ask," I replied; "We talked about this earlier, which reminds me, I need to get hot and figure out exactly what we want to build out for them."

"Yeah, I still think it's awful nice what you are doing for them. I don't think it has sunk in yet that they now own a business. So anyway, I'll help them on Saturday to hopefully finish moving so if you want, maybe you can run out to the ranch then and we can shoot the next weekend."

"Well great minds think alike," I chuckled, "Becky and I were thinking the same thing, so I'll let you and her work out the details for the day of the shoot and you can tell her that if she can still get off work this Saturday, she and I can go check out the ranch."

"Now that I'm thinking about it and her behavior last night," she said jokingly, "I don't know if it's such a good idea to have just the two of you out there together."

"I can assure you that this is strictly business;" my fingers crossed, "and I'll also remind you that it was you that said I should have just leaned her over the hood of the truck and fucked her last night there in the middle of the parking lot."

"Yeah, I say a lot of shit, but you did get a helluva blow job out of it."

"Yeah, and I'm lucky I'm not in jail for indecent exposure, or driving under the influence of a horny blonde or something like that!" I joked, trying to sound serious.

"Ha ha ha..."' she roared and I think she almost fell off the bed, It took her a minute to calm down and find the phone again; "Under the influence...I'll have to write that one down, but there probably is some kind of law against it. I'm sure there's been more than one fender-bender caused by some guy getting a little road-head and not paying attention to his driving. At least you were smart enough to pull over."

"Yeah, well I knew what was coming. I've damn near passed out after one of your blow-jobs."

"Aww, thanks baby, that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me," she said, laughing out loud at her own joke. "Anyway," she continued, "that's about it for your morning update. I'm going to go jump in the shower and then give Becky a call." Britt let out a long sigh and then channeling Marilyn once more, "and since I'm all alone with nobody to play with, I guess I'll just have to find another way to make my wet little pussy happy."

"Jesus," I groaned. "It's a good thing I'm not closer to home, or I'd come back and nail you to that bed!"

"Promises, promises," she laughed. "Well I've got a couple cars coming and shoots to schedule, so I better get my butt in gear."

"Alright babe, I guess I should get back to work too. I'll see you when I get home; love you."

"Love you more," she giggled and she was gone.

** Back at the studio **

"Red Brick Photography, "Britt answered, out of breath.

"Britt, it's me, Becky; did I make you run?"

"Yeah, I'd just turned off the shower when I heard the phone ring. I'm standing here naked, dripping on the floor."

"Hmmm, I wish I was there with a towel for you," she answered huskily.

"Yeah, I wish you were too," Britt replied as she grabbed one of the big bath towels off the table. "We didn't get much chance to talk last night with Gina and Katie there."

"It was fun though. I really like them and I thought we got along pretty good. I know Virginia was really impressed with you guys, especially George. I think if they had been alone, she might have gone all 'cougar' on him," she laughed.

"Oh god," Britt laughed as she balanced the phone on her shoulder while she gyrated around trying to dry off; "that would have been funny as hell to see. George is really shy at heart and not usually the one to make the first move, unless of course he already knows you." She paused while she wrangled the big towel around her and wandered into the bedroom and flopped back onto the bed.

"Well my aunt was never the shy one," Becky replied. "I'll bet you a nickel that she hit on him while we weren't around."

"Yeah, well I'd have probably hit on her if you guys hadn't been around," Britt laughed. "I'll bet she's a ball in bed... and those big titties...wow!"

"Britt, that's my mom's sister you're talking about!" trying to sound indignant, but giggling just the same. "And I don't think she'd want to be with another woman anyway. I'm pretty sure she'd only be interested in a stallion, like George."

"Oh I wouldn't be too sure about that. Gina said that Ginny took her time fitting her in a pair of jeans and spent extra time making sure the fit was perfect in the back, if you know what I mean."

"Well Gina does have a nice ass," the redhead replied. "I wouldn't mind lingering there for a while myself."

"Yeah, I think the feeling is mutual and Kate loves your red hair. She even asked me if the rug matched the drapes, or however that saying goes," Britt laughed. "I told her about your little 'arrow' landing strip and she said, and I quote, "I'd like to see where that arrow leads." Kate really likes girls; in fact the only guy she has ever been with is George."

"Lucky her then; and I'd be more than happy to let her follow my arrow," laughing out loud. "And talk about hair; I'd love to roll around on the bed with her and all that hair. You could almost tie her up with her own hair."

"Yeah, her hair is gorgeous, but I don't know how she puts up with it, it's so much work and it truly gets in the way sometimes. And don't even get me started on washing and drying it!"

"Yeah well, I still think it makes her look sexy and just that more exotic."

"Yeah, and the fact that George likes long hair doesn't hurt. I think he'd have a heart attack if any of us did more than trim the tips of our hair," Britt offered as she ran her fingers through her long locks.

"Well all guys have their types I guess. Hey, what was the deal with the tattoo talk last night?"

"Oh god," Britt laughed as she stood up and shucked the towel and walked naked over to the bathroom sink; "I don't know how the hell it came up or who started it; probably Kate, but the girls had noticed how many women had tattoos now and they thought it would be neat, since we were such good friends and all, that maybe we should get matching ink." Britt twisted and turned, checking herself out in the mirror as she talked.

"What, like little flowers or something?" Becky asked, imagining a small flower on Britt's beautiful butt.

"No, and this is where it gets weird; and I know for a fact that this came from Kate. They started talking about all the things we have in common; I pretty much stayed out it. I already knew that I wasn't going to get a tattoo, but then they hit on the fact that the major thing we all have in common is George."

"Holy shit," Becky screamed through the phone, causing Britt to hold it away from her ear. "I can just see it; all three of you with a portrait of George on your butt cheeks. That would be classic," still laughing.

"That would be funny," Britt laughed back as she turned to look at her own ass. "I can see us walking down the beach, arm-in-arm, with George smiling at the guys that were checking out our butts as we went by."

"Yeah," Becky was still laughing, trying to catch her breath; "it would be just like being branded."

"If we were stupid enough to pull that stunt, I think George would kick us all to the curb. He'd be embarrassed, pissed off, all of it. And after last night's discussion, I think it might actually kill him. He seemed pretty set on how he felt about it."

"Yeah," replied Becky, now back under control, "and I really have to say I agree with him. I don't obviously have his love of architecture and buildings, but I do think it would be a sin to put anything on your perfect body."

Britt could almost hear Becky blushing through the phone and her own heart fluttered at the comment; "Oh baby, that's sweet. And I feel the same way, particularly about you. You have perfect, flawless skin that should never be covered; except by sunscreen anyway."

Becky's blush deepened and she felt her pussy moisten as her mind placed her in Britt's embrace, their slick, naked bodies writhing. Only the sound of Britt clearing her throat broke her from her fantasy. "Anyway," she stuttered, "back to business; I guess we need to discuss scheduling and all for the shoot."