Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Late afternoon **

It had been a fairly productive day and I had a nice long lunch with Mark, and we kind of laid out the ground work for closing up shop. We weren't going to advertise that we were going out of business and there were only a couple of other employees and they were young and there was a lot of work in town, so we didn't sweat them being unemployed. Size-wise, we were a relatively small outfit, so even subcontractors probably wouldn't miss us much.

That was the easy stuff. More difficult was how to handle any warranty work that the state requires us to do for two years after the completion of a job. Mark had also accumulated some equipment that wasn't worth much more than scrap prices because it was old, but it still did the job. I had the feeling that Mark was sort of feeling me out to see if I would be open at all to covering for him on the warranty work if any was needed while he was lollygagging on some tropical beach. He didn't come right out and ask; I think he was just trying to formulate a solution. There would be more meetings like this in the future and so far, we still felt good about what we were doing.

** Late Afternoon **

"Red Brick Photography, Britt speaking." I looked forward to sitting at a desk in the same office and hearing her answer 'our' phone.

"Hey babe, on my way home and just checking in," I said.

"Hey lover, did you have a good day?" she cooed.

"Yeah, pretty good actually. Mark and I met again and talked some more and I feel much better about our decision than I did yesterday. So how about your day; have any orgies or anything?" I asked kidding; well sorta kidding.

"No, I behaved all day long but I'm so horny right now, no one is safe." she said in her Mae West voice.

"Duly noted," I replied; "Anything else of interest?"

"Uh, oh yeah, I forgot to tell you yesterday, but do you remember the woman who called awhile back about some boudoir pics for her deployed boyfriend?"

"Yeah, sure, the real shy one who wanted a female photographer. We decided that Kate could probably handle it back then and she can surely handle it now; why, did she call back?

"Yep," Britt replied; "she still wants to do it, except now she has another woman who wants to do it too."

"I assume that they will be doing it separately?" I asked.

"If you mean will they be in separate photos, or together, then yes, they will be doing separate shoots but at the same time and in the same location. So I told her that since there would be roughly double the shots and time, then it would cost more than we originally quoted. I even found the original quote," she said proudly.

"Well that's great, and I take it Kate's good to go on it?" I inquired.

"Oh yeah, she's pumped. I've got it set for next Tuesday."

"Well that sounds good. So did the girls get the rest of their stuff moved?" I asked.

"Yeah, they came in with the last load a few minutes ago. They have a mountain of boxes stacked up. All that's left to do is go there on Saturday and get the fixtures loaded up and give the place a once over," she said.

"Well I feel kind of bad not helping," I said. "We can put off visiting the ranch, maybe even just do it Sunday and then you could come along."

"Aww baby, that's so nice of you, but we already have the movers lined up and there really won't be much cleaning to do, just vacuuming I think. Anyway," she said, lowering her voice like she was telling me a secret; "I kind of promised Becky a little one-on-one time with you," followed by her naughty little-girl giggle.

My mind slipped into neutral and I had to poke around for reverse; had I just heard that right? Britt is an incredible woman and I love her more than I think I even realize. She is loving and giving and obviously quite comfortable with herself. She doesn't hide who she is, but she doesn't flaunt it either. She's obviously bi-sexual but she is a one-man woman and I happen to be that lucky man. Except for the few times that I have been alone with Kate and Gina, any sexual dealings I've had have generally included Britt. Those times I was one-on-one with either of our two roommates, well Britt instigated the interlude; so in retrospect, I guess hooking up with Becky was really no different.

I found first gear again; "So what, you're pimping me out now?" I said, sounding unconvincingly indignant.

Britt laughed; "Yeah, like you're gonna complain. No, I love you and I really, really, really like Becky and my parents always told me to share with the ones I love, so... anyway, it'll get you out of our hair for the day," she laughed again.

"Well okay, if you insist, I guess it's the least I can do," I replied stoically.

"Yeah, okay...anyway, how long before you get home?"

"Half hour or so; anything I can pick up on the way, dinner maybe?"

"No, oh, that's right," and I heard a little head-slap, "I forgot, I also found time to make a lasagna, and Caesar salad and garlic bread."

I could hear the pride in her voice and I was impressed but I couldn't leave it alone; "What, no dessert?"

"Wise ass," she scoffed and then came right back, "Yeah, I ran out of heavy cream and didn't have time to milk the cow, so if you want to stop and pick up some gelato on your way, that would be sweet of you."

Challenge accepted; "Gelato it is; see you in a bit. Love you."

"Love you more," she giggled and the line went dead.

"Shit," I said to myself as I pulled over to the side of the road. I Googled 'Gelato' and guess what, not a bloody gelato store within driving distance. I scrolled and scrolled until I found an Italian restaurant listed that bragged about their homemade gelato and thankfully it wasn't too far out of the way. I got there before the dinner rush and was able to sweet-talk the Italian grandmother that owned the place into selling me a couple quarts of her famous Straciatella Gelato, which is like an Italian version of chocolate chip ice cream.

I finally got home and was greeted by the aroma of lasagna and bread. "I'm home," I announced as I made my way, following my nose.

"Hi lover," came Britt's muted reply. I moved further into the kitchen and found her bent over the open oven door. "Damn it," I said as I took in the view; "I have got to start just carrying a camera with me." A giggle echoed from the oven. Presumably, but not guaranteed, I caught Britt checking on her lasagna. Bent at the waist, her long legs descended into a pair of black stilettos; must have had five inch heels. Retracing my steps back up her toned calves and thighs, her bountiful ass was almost clad in a tiny leopard print thong that rode high on her hips.

I sat my gelato on the counter and moved in for a closer view. Her long backside, muscular and curvy seemed to run forever. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a pony-tail and hung to one side over her shoulder. It's then that I notice that the only thing she wore on top was a lacey apron that tied at her waist and around her neck. Allowing me a minute to take it all in, Britt slowly straightened and turned to me, proudly holding her finished lasagna. She smiled and posed, one stiletto clad foot slightly forward, long legs going on forever. The apron finished smartly at the top of her panties and sculpted inward, matching her curve for curve. At the top, her boobs peaked out the top and sides of the lace fringe.

Again, I grabbed the only camera I had handy, my damn cell phone and Britt held the pose while I got my shot. Like any good model, she turned and I got a shot of an incredible profile and finally, a shot of her gorgeous backside. "So what's with the outfit?" I asked, quickly adding, "not that I'm complaining or anything."

"I don't know," she answered as she carefully sat the bubbling hot concoction on the counter. "I found this," tugging at the skimpy apron, "in a drawer here while I was looking for a regular apron. I thought it was kinda sexy and figured I'd go ahead and complete the look." She posed again without the lasagna prop and I drank it all in; she looked amazing, as usual. She sauntered up to me and we shared a deep kiss as my hands wandered over her bare back, settling on her minimally covered derriere.

"So where are the girls?" I asked as we continued to hold one another close.

"They were in the shower when you came in," she said, giving me another soft kiss. "They should be out in a minute. You want to help me set the table?"

"Nah, I just want to stay like this for awhile," stealing another kiss as I ran my hands over her butt, stealing my fingers under the animal print.

Britt moaned into our kiss with renewed enthusiasm, her fingers entangled in my hair; "Mmmm, smells good!" broke the moment. Gina and Kate followed their noses into the kitchen as Britt and I reluctantly released one another's lips. "Oh good, George is home, we can eat now, "Kate, the diminutive one giggled. She and Gina entered the kitchen wearing t-shirts, my t-shirts mind you, and little else if I had to guess. Barefoot, Gina's long sculpted legs went on forever, my shirt just covering her bubble butt; her generous breasts stretching the fabric. The same size shirt came almost to Kate's knees while the v-neck left her little tits nearly exposed. Their long hair hung straight, still damp from the shower.

Gina headed for the cupboard to retrieve some plates while Kate opened the silverware drawer. Still in Britt's arms I asked indignantly," What, no 'welcome home' kiss?" Britt gave me one more and released me, giggling as she went back to check the lasagna.

"God, so needy," Gina said as she set the plates on the counter next to me. She stood before me with a perturbed look and then took my head in her hands and kissed me hard, her tongue searching for mine. My hands went instinctively, yeah, you've got it, to her butt and I pulled her tight. She wrapped one long leg around mine and we ground against one another, my hands now on bare butt, kneading her tight buns. As quickly as she had initiated the kiss, she stopped and looked me in the eye, my head still in her grasp; "All better now?" Her face held a serious expression until I gave her butt another squeeze and she broke out in a smile.

"Yeah, all better," I replied, giving her a parting buss before I let her go.

"I suppose you want one from me too?" little Kate asked from the other side of the kitchen. She too tried to give the impression that it was some kind of inconvenience or something.

"Nah," I said dismissively as I turned my back to her; "I'm okay." I grinned at Britt who was facing me and her expression and the sound of little bare feet running the length of the kitchen told me I'd gotten the reaction I was looking for. I turned just in time to catch Kate in mid-air as she launched herself at me.

"Why you..." she snarled as I gathered her up in my arms. Hers surrounded my neck as her legs clamped my torso. My hands were free then to, yeah, yeah, you know, grab her by the butt. Her cheeks were just a bit more than a hand full and firm as can be. Her lips and tongue sought out mine as my fingers met in that sweet divide and Kate moaned in my mouth as a stray finger rested on her rosebud.

Before either of us got carried away, Britt called out, "Dinner is served." Kate ground her lips on mine one more time; "You can let me down now," she whispered. I pressed the pad of my finger against her asshole once more, eliciting a soft whimper before I sat her back on her feet.

We all sat down and before we started eating Britt tapped the side of her glass with her fork; "I'd like to make a toast," she said. We all grabbed our glasses and waited for what I think was our first formal salutation since we'd all been together. "To George for taking the big step and following his dream and to Gina and Kate for their new-found adventure into the business world."

"Cheers," came the chorus and the clinking of fake crystal. "And if I may," I interjected, "To Britt for bringing us all together and making it all possible."

More 'Cheers' followed by the lovely blonde blushing and her eyes glistening; "And I should add, I love your outfit," referring to the tiny lace apron she wore; "and I think whoever is in charge of dinner should be required to wear it." Of course I was thinking about the other two roomies wearing stilettos and panties with the apron as they took charge of an evening meal, not thinking of who really did most of the cooking here; moi.

"All in favor say 'Aye'," Britt whooped as the other two joined in, laughing loudly. "The 'ayes' have it. Baby, I think you'll look great in the apron, but we may have to give you a pass on the heels. We don't want you to hurt yourself," she giggled.

"Okay, okay," I huffed, giving into my faux pas; "Let's eat before it gets cold." The girls giggled and let it pass as we all dug in and moaned our appreciation as we attacked Britt's sumptuous offering. The dinner conversation continued between bites and burps. We talked about the girl's final push to move their online business here to the warehouse and we finalized in our heads what they really needed as far as the building was concerned. Tomorrow they would spread out everything as though it was on shelves and determine how much room they needed. I reassured them that size didn't matter, which got me the laugh I'd hoped for, but when I questioned again the need for a couch, I was quickly over-ruled.

Done with dinner, we all pitched in with the clean-up, all of us at one point or another giving the cook a loving caress of the butt. When it was all squared away, I took orders for coffee and was given the so richly deserved kudos I deserved for coming up with the gelato. We took the coffee and dessert into the living room; "So Katie," I said, "I hear you're finally going to shoot the boudoir job."

"Yeah," Kate bubbled, excited for her first real solo shoot. "It got bigger too. There is another woman that wants to do the same thing for her boyfriend, so that'll be fun."

"I take it you're still doing it on location?" I asked.

"Yes, so if it's okay with you, I might borrow a couple lights and a reflector or two; I'm not really sure what I'm getting into," she replied.

"That'd be fine, and make sure you have a couple different wide angles with you and if you want, take the transmitter and a laptop too."

"Oh god, that would be great. I can't tell you how much it means to be able to do this. In fact, I got my schedule in the mail today for school and I'm kind of thinking about changing to an art major or something that involves photography or maybe even a marketing major; something like that. Between the studio and the swimwear business, I'm starting to re-think a lot of things."

"Well that's cool," I said. "I've always said that even if you don't know what you want to do when you get out of school, you should try to get into a major that you enjoy and then if everything works out, you'll be able to apply that to whatever you do for a living afterwards."

There was an intermission while we concentrated on the gelato before it melted in our bowls. "Mmm, that is really good," Gina licked her lips in approval; "Now don't ever buy it again!"

"Yeah," giggled Britt as she stretched her tongue out to try to lick out the bowl. "This stuff is contagious. If they sold it next door, I'd have a butt so big I couldn't get it through the front door."

"Yeah, we don't want that," Kate said as she ran her finger around in the bowl, wiping up the dregs before making a scene of sucking the chocolaty bit of heaven off her digit; "Your ass is perfect now."

"Aww thanks Katie, I think you have the perfect butt; just enough to get a good grip on," Britt countered as she sat her bowl on the coffee table.

"Well as the resident authority on the female bum, I think you all have 'perfect' butts," throwing out the air quotes. Then I quickly decided I needed to change the subject before I got in trouble on not picking one particular butt as the perfect one. "So all you have left to do is move clothes racks and that kind of thing;" pondering the best way to clean out my bowl without embarrassing myself.

"Yeah," said Gina who sat her bowl on the table. "We have some of the display racks that we really don't need, but they're too nice to leave behind and a couple of tables and chairs and I guess we'll take the sales counter too. I'm not sure what we'll do with it; maybe we can sell it."

"Did you offer to leave it in case the new tenant can use it?"

"Yeah, but the building owner doesn't want to screw with it if the new people don't want it. He doesn't have it rented yet, so we have no one else to offer it to. If it's okay, since we're moving the rest of the stuff here, we'll just throw that on and maybe you can look at it and see if you think it's even worth trying to sell."

"That'll work," I said, leaning back and adjusting my waistband. "Odd that I can't even visualize what it looks like; I've obviously seen it before."

"Yeah," giggled Kate, pulling up her legs to sit cross-legged on the couch, flashing her little slit at me; "you were leaning on it when Gina and I sucked your cock the other day." Gina and Britt laughed at Kate's matter-of-fact comment.

"I do remember that damn thing digging into my back," I said, joining in with a chuckle.

"And that is just the reason we need a couch," Kate said with authority. Gina and Britt really busted up and I just threw my hands up in defeat.

"So back to the original topic; you're sure you don't need any help on Saturday, you know, disassembling things or whatever?"

"No baby," Britt said as she stood up and started gathering the dirty bowls; "they have everything under control, don't worry about it. Becky has already arranged to take Saturday off to go with you out to the ranch; you'll have a good time." And she gave a knowing wink and turned and we all three watched with admiration as her almost leopard-clad butt bounced out of the room.

** Saturday morning **

Somebody must have slipped me a mickey. I awoke alone and there was nothing but dead silence, a rarity here. I wandered into the bathroom and did my thing and then into the kitchen. "Odd," I said to no one and stuck my head in Gina and Kate's room; also vacant. I went to look out the front door and there hung the note.

'Good morning sleepy-head. Kate and Gina were anxious to get started so they snuck in and woke me up. In case you've forgotten, you're to pick up Becky at her store around nine.

Love you and have a good time...wink, wink.'

XXXXXX Britt

A quick glance at the clock told me I had plenty of time to get ready so I wandered back into the kitchen, fired up the coffee maker and back into the bathroom for a lonely shower. I threw on a pair of jeans and an old pair of Justin boots and a button down shirt and after a quick breakfast, I headed out the door. Taking a quick mental inventory of the day ahead, I made a quick detour upstairs and grabbed a camera in case I wanted to take some preliminary shots of the area.

I pulled into the western store's parking lot right at 9 o'clock. Figuring that Becky was probably waiting inside, I tried the front door only to find it locked. The sign said they opened at 10 on Saturdays so I knocked on the door. After a couple minutes a cute blonde with a short pixie haircut, tight jeans tucked inside her boots and a pink long-sleeve western shirt with fringe glanced through the glass door. She smiled and fumbled with the door lock.

"Hi, I'm Ge..."

"Becky, your boyfriend's here," the petite cowgirl shouted over her shoulder as she opened the door. "Hi, I'm Kayla," she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, locking the door behind us.

"Hi Kayla, I'm Geo..." I started to say once again.

"Hi George, I knew who you were just by Becky's description of you," as she gave me a quick head to toe perusal. Her cheeks reddened slightly as I caught her pausing around the belt buckle area. We were both saved from the awkward moment as a familiar voice came up behind me.