Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you're so gettin' a spankin' when I catch you, young lady," I yelled at her, completely caught up in the game now. She bent over and gave herself a little swat on her bare ass cheek, taunting me before she sprinted out the door. I was close behind, or at least I thought I was. Out the front door, I stopped and looked out into the dark shadows of the massive warehouse. Our home was in one back corner with thousands of square feet remaining, open and lit only by any stray star or moonlight that came through the dirty glass skylights high overhead. Standing still, I waited for my eyes to adjust or a stray sound that might give me a clue as to where my playful vixen was hiding.

A soft, shuffling noise, like someone dragging a tarp across the floor caught my ear. I turned to where I thought the sound came from, but then it came again, this time behind me. "Damn the acoustics in this building," I mumbled out loud to myself. I swear you could hear a mouse fart across the room if it was quiet enough, and tonight it was dead quiet.

Maybe I stood a better chance of tracking down my allusive prey if I went to a higher vantage point. I cursed to myself as the stairs creaked as I tried to sneak up to the office. Halfway up I heard "psssstt," and it sounded like it was above me. I smiled, knowing I had her cornered, then a clattering sound like a stack of hubcaps falling off a shelf followed by a soft "Damn it!" Crap, that didn't come from the office, so back down the stairs I went.

Again, nothing but silence; I was getting a little tired of the game now and was about to yell olly-olly-oxen-free like we did when I was a kid playing hide and seek when a loud 'CLICK' resonated though the building; the unmistakable sound of an old car door latch. "Gotcha now," I said to myself softly and I took a circuitous path toward the two vehicles that were to be our next shots for the body shop calendar. Light now filtered in through the skylights as the clouds cleared, allowing the full moon to shine bright, highlighting the classic vehicles. I crept up to the pickup and slowly raised my head up and glanced through the side window; the truck was empty. Turning to the big boat of a car, the Hornet, I crouched down and duck-walked to the side of the car. A quick glance through the driver's window revealed nothing but the classic interior. A little side shuffle to the right and I took a cautious look in the back, half expecting Britt to launch some sort of counter attack.

Through the green-tinted glass of the rear door of the old car was a sight that had my heart racing and choking back laughter at the same time. Framed by the little plaid skirt, Britt's perfect bubble-butt was all I could see. It took me a minute to focus and see that she was on her knees on the back seat, her head down, imitating an ostrich, thinking I couldn't see her. It was cute, hilarious and sexy all at the same time. I stood up straight and quietly walked around the back of the car and approached the rear door on the passenger side. I mashed my face against the window and looked down at her. Like a little girl playing hide and seek, she stayed perfectly still and quiet. I too stayed statue-still and waited a bit until she finally picked her head up and looked back behind her to see if the coast was clear. I detected a little satisfied grin on her face as she turned back and pushed herself up only to see my distorted mug plastered against the fogged rear window.

"Eeekkk!" came the little girl scream. I try not to bust up laughing as I grabbed the door handle and slid into the spacious rear compartment.

"Gotcha, you bad little girl," I said as we 'struggled' on the cool leather upholstery. I finally got her in my lap, her long bare legs stretched out on the seat. Still squirming I pulled her in tight and kissed her hard. The fidgeting ceased as our tongues groped one another. Her ass rocked in my lap, teasing my obvious arousal, so I countered, easily un-tying her button down shirt and mauling her tits. Her moaning grew louder as I tweaked her hard nipples.

"Oh Daddy," she whispered as I nibbled the nape of her neck. Hearing this snapped me back into my role and before she had time to squeal in protest, I flipped her over, face down over my knees. I ran my hand over her bare thighs, eliciting more moaning. Britt had momentarily forgotten her role in all this and I quickly reminded her, delivering a sharp swat to her nearly-covered butt. She gasped with surprise; "Ow Daddy, that hurt," she whimpered in her little girl persona. My dick reacted, tickling her tummy and she let out a little snicker.

"This is no laughing matter," I said sternly as I flipped the tiny skirt up, revealing her perfect ass. I ran my hand over one cheek, seemingly comforting her just before I hauled back and delivered a stinging open-hand slap on the same cheek.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, caught off guard.

"Watch your language young lady," I replied, delivering another swat to her other cheek.

Back in step, she replied; "Oww Daddy, that hurt. Please don't spank me again." Her voice was kind of a disconcerting combination of innocent little girl and wanting woman.

I massaged both cheeks, now a rosy red. My middle finger slipped between and then traced her little flowered panties that had slipped below the surface. Working my way out, I emerged at the top of her butt and slipped my fingers under the waistband. I tugged upward; "Oh Daddy," she moaned lightly, her legs involuntarily spreading slightly. I kept pressure on the light cotton and quickly delivered another pair of stinging swats. "Please Daddy," she cried out in mock pain, unable to hide the desire in her voice. "I'll be good, Daddy," she said, twisting her head to look up at me. My heart stopped when I saw the little tear run across her cheek and then she blew it again, a small smirk and a twinkle in her eye.

"Why you little..." and I delivered a couple more resounding swats to each taut cheek. Her butt now glowed red and I instinctively ran my hand over her ass to comfort her. A whimper was followed by a soft purring as I continued to comfort her. I could feel her heat on my thigh as her left leg fell off the edge of the seat.

My hand slid down over her round ass cheek, seeking the heat source. "I feel funny down there Daddy," my little girl said, looking up innocently.

"It's okay little girl," I said assuredly; "Daddy will take care of you." My searching fingers found the crotch of her little panties, wet and warm. She jumped as my finger traced her tiny slit through the damp fabric.

"Daddy...don't...don't..." she pleaded as I ran my fingertip lightly up and down the crease.

"Don't what baby?"

"Daddy's...Daddy's don't touch their little...ohhh," she shivered, "...don't touch their little girls there," squirming and rocking slightly into my touch.

"It's okay baby," I said reassuringly. "Daddy loves his little girl and would never do anything to hurt her," pressing a bit harder, the cotton fabric folding into her tight slit. My cock throbbed as I felt her pussy getting wetter.

"Mmmm," she moaned, pushing her butt up and spreading her leg as far as the front seat would allow; "That does feel good Daddy, but..." pausing to push her butt further up, trying to capture my finger; "But isn't it bad, Daddy...unhh," as her panties disappeared between her swollen pussy lips.

I traced my finger down along the edge of her soaked panties, my finger slipping underneath, her pussy hot and wet; "How can it be bad if it feels so good?" I asked as my finger dipped one knuckle deep inside her.

"Oh Daddy...yes it feels so good," she moaned breathlessly, rocking her hips, searching for more of my probing digit. "Please Daddy," she begged; "Please, can I have more Daddy... please Daddy?"

"Anything for my baby girl," I replied as I slipped my finger in till I couldn't reach any further.

"Oh ffffff..." my little one stuttered as I stirred her juices. "More Daddy," she moaned, thrusting her hips upward; "More, please Daddy...I need more Daddy...please!"

Eager to please, I slipped her soaking wet panties up and over one cheek, leaving her glistening pussy in full view. She groaned in displeasure as I slowly drew out the one finger that was giving her such pleasure only to groan even louder when I spread her lips wide and doubled up on the digital probing. "Ahhh...Jeeezzzuuus," she cried as I fingered her clinching little cunt. Swatting her ass for her language, her pussy contracted and an orgasm erupted inside my little girl.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..." she cried as her pussy continued to convulse and I answered each profanity with a sharp crack on the ass. Her tight little pussy lips, wet and swollen, sucked my fingers as I slowed my assault, the sweet smell of her sex mixing with the vintage leather interior. The windows were steamed over; Britt's supple backside glistened with a layer of sweat. I reached over and pushed open one of the doors, trying to let in a little cool air. The single dome light came on, the yellowed lens casting a soft glow. My little girl laid there, catching her breath as I rolled the tiny skirt up like a belt around her waist and pushed her shirt up, baring as much skin as I could to help her cool down. I started to straighten out her panties, skewed over one butt cheek and she lifted her hips; my cue to just get them out of the way. She moaned in disappointment as I pulled out two wet fingers and worked the soaked panties down her long legs and over her cute saddle shoes. I wondered why she even owned a pair of shoes like that, not even questioning her owning the microscopic pleated skirt.

Squirming around in my lap, she managed to roll over, reaching out to me. I reached under her back and sat her upright in my lap. She wiggled her bare butt, teasing the cock that been hard for way too long. She looked at me through dark blue eyes, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me like no daughter should ever kiss her father. She smiled into our kiss as she felt my cock knocking at her back door. My hands caressed her front and back as our tongues dueled. Breaking suction, we focused on one another, foreheads together, whispering 'I love you' simultaneously.

"Daddy?" still squirming in my lap.

"Yes baby doll," I replied, conscious of the impropriety of playing with her nipple as we spoke.

"Can I...uhm..well since you...I mean," still rocking in my lap and looking downward; "well since you saw my, well...well since you saw mine, can I ... you know...can I see yours?"

God she was good, I told myself, my cock throbbing in agreement. "Well sweetie, I don't know. I'm the adult here and I don't know if that's something you should..."

"But Daddy," she protested, "you saw mine and even played...well you know...I think it's only fair that I get to see yours." She paused and you could see her thinking hard and I'm thinking that she had missed her calling and should have pursued acting. Little Britt continued; "I mean, I already know what they look like," she said confidently.

"Oh, really?"

"Well yes," she said, backpedaling a bit. "I mean, you know, I've seen pictures on the internet," she said with confidence.

"The internet, huh? Where exactly on the internet?"

"Well you know," now kind of coy; "Well I wanted to know how babies were made and well...well, there were a lot of different pictures and things." Her cheeks now flushed red; how this girl could act!

"Pictures, huh?" I replied, unconsciously tracing little circles around her erect nipple.

"Yes," she said proudly, happy that I accepted her answer. She jumped slightly as my finger slipped off the circuit and strummed her nipple. Her eyes brightened and straightened her back, emboldened; "And when I looked at some of the pictures...well I got the same funny feeling down...well you know, down there," again nodding downward.

"Down here?" I played along, running my finger down her tummy, over her belly button and then into the tight gap where her legs, pressed tightly together, joined her torso. My finger didn't quite make it to its destination, but the wiggling was well received, giggling and squirming on my anxious cock.

"So, can I see it?" she asked again with that pleading, little girl look that no father can fight.

"Well, I guess it's only fair, but you have to promise that all of this is between you and me; you can't tell anyone else about what we did here...okay?"

There was brief apprehension and questioning in her eyes followed quickly by; "I guess so Daddy. If that's what you want, it'll just be our secret." She turned and gave me a quick peck on the lips; "I love you so much Daddy," before slipping of my lap and on to her knees beside me, staring down at the bulge in my pants.

"Okay, here goes," unbuckling my belt and popping the top button. I grabbed the zipper and glanced over at her. Her eyes were focused and wide. I wanted to laugh and tell her she reminded me of a dog staring at the strip of bacon being held just out of her reach, but just as quickly rejected the idea. "Are you sure?" I asked, lifting my butt, zipper tab between my fingers. She nodded in the affirmative, never looking up. This time I did laugh just a little. Like an old school stripper, I slowly went through the motions. The zipper came down and I paused...nothing. Next I slowly pulled my pants downward, stopping when I got to the top of my thighs. Thankfully I was wearing a pair of plain, pale blue boxers and not any of the silly cartoon numbers the girls were always slipping into my dresser drawer. Scooby-Do might have spoiled the moment.

Again I paused, waiting for some reaction but getting nothing. A well trained bird-dog had nothing on this girl when it came to concentration. With a sigh, I slipped my fingers under the waist band of my Fruit-of-the-Looms and slowly began to bare some skin. I watched her face as I progressed. When I got to my crotch, the top of my cock just coming into view, the little girl licked her lips and her hips began to sway. By now my cock wanted out so bad, I just pushed the underwear down until my cock sprang free. Britt gasped, inching closer until I could feel her hot breath on my balls.

She looked at it warily; like she was afraid it might jump up and bite her. I flexed, causing my cock to jump and she jumped back, giggling. "It's so big," she said, glancing up at me and then back down at my stiffness.

"Go ahead and touch it," I said, "It won't bite."

She smiled and gingerly reached out and ran her finger over the underside, just below the head. I shivered and my cock jumped again. The little girl giggled at her new toy and slowly reached out and wrapped her small hand around it. I moaned out loud as the inquisitive young girl tightened her grip and moved it ever so slowly up and down; "It's so hard and I can feel your heartbeat," she said, looking up at me with her big blue eyes. Her look alone makes my heart skip a beat and my cock pulses in her hand; "Does it feel good when I do this Daddy?"

"Oh god baby, yes, it almost feels too good," completely caught up in our little fantasy.

"Too good, Daddy?" she asked, still slowly moving her soft hand along my shaft.

"Yes baby," I said, grabbing her wrist, holding her still. "You know how you felt, well how your body sort of lost control when I was...well when I was playing with your... well you know...how you felt good at the end?"

"Oh,"' she smiled up at me and then turned her attention back to my cock, spreading the bead of pre-cum that sat at the tip; "you mean when I had an orgasm?"

My cock lurched and I grabbed her other wrist; "How did you know...?"

"The internet, remember?" she smiled. Turning her attention back to my stiffness she asked innocently," So if I keep doing this," squeezing my cock tighter and moving up and down once more, "you'll have an orgasm?"

"Yeah baby," I moaned and surrendered," If you keep that up, Daddy will have an orgasm and we'll have a mess to clean up." I closed my eyes and tried to think of something to distract myself but the little blonde with the big blue eyes and her hand wrapped around my cock was having none of that.

"I wanna see you orgasm Daddy," she said enthusiastically, her hand in constant motion. I closed my eyes and groaned, still trying to think of anything to postpone the inevitable. Just when I thought I'd found a safe place to park my brain, sensations down there changed and I had to look. My 'little girl' leaned in and tested the end of my cock with the tip of her tongue. The sight and the feeling had me at the precipice and I moaned loudly. Britt cocked her head and looked at me with and grinned as she took another swipe at my cock head before taking it between her lips and sucked lightly.

"Ah fuck," I gasped as her tongue danced around the crown of my straining member.

"No swearing daddy,"" she mumbled, her lips still wrapped around my cock and I jumped when she slapped my thigh with her other hand. My jump caused her to lose her grip and my cock slipped deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh god Britt," I grimaced as I felt the pressure building; "Daddy's about to cum baby!"

She lifted her head; wrapping both hands around my saliva-covered cock and began pumping in earnest. Looking back and forth from my face to my cock, she said in that damnably sexy little-girl squeak, "Cum for me Daddy! Make your big cock squirt for me!"

Ah shit, that did it and I felt my balls tighten and my cock erupted. She squealed in delight as she watched the first volley launch upward, nearly rebounding off the upholstered roof lining of the classic car. We both immediately thought of the consequences and future cleanup involved and her mouth was on my cock just as I had my hand on the back of her head. Taking me deep into her throat, I completed my mission, firing three or four additional rounds into her gullet as she swallowed greedily. My baby continued to nurse on my dick as I recovered, the little vixen keeping me semi-erect. I ran my hand through her hair and onto her back, encountering that first round, which had fallen back to earth just above her perfect ass. I massaged my jizz into her skin as I played with the top of her butt crack; she moaned her appreciation on my cock.

"C'mere baby girl," I whispered. She relented, still firmly holding onto my cock as she sat back up on her knees beside me.

Licking her lips, she looked back down at her hand wrapped around my dick; "That was fun Daddy," She smiled, "and your stuff tasted good too!" running her sweet tongue over her lips once more. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, my tongue searching for a sample of myself. Britt moaned, my cock still firm in her grasp as she tried to crawl into my lap. I was more than ready to give my little girl the ride of her life, but I had one more treat in mind for her. She looked at me with disappointment in her eyes as I grabbed her by the hips and swung her back beside me.

"Daddy wants to taste you first," I growled menacingly.

She giggled at me and leaned back in mock fright, her arm outstretched to keep me at bay; "Please, please don't eat me, Mr. Wolf!" She couldn't quite carry it off this time and was smiling and nearly laughing as she delivered her line. I couldn't think of the proper fairy-tale retort, so I just grabbed her by the waist and spun her until she was bent over the back of the front seat in front of me.

"Oh my god Daddy," she groaned as I spread her legs wide and reached up and spread her ass cheeks, her puckered pink star and glistening young pussy on full display. I spread her pussy lips wide and leaned in to probe her with my stiff tongue. "Yes Daddy," she hissed as I tongue fucked her slick slot; "Eat my pussy Daddy...eat your little girl's little cunt!" I growled and she giggled as I orally attacked her pussy, lapping at the juices that flowed from within. Slathering her with my tongue, I moved up and lapped at her asshole. "Daddy..." she squeaked as I worked the tip of my tongue into her ass; "No Daddy," she moaned in mock protest.