Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww baby, "Britt finally exclaimed. Both she and Gina gathered up Katie and they hugged and kissed; hugging and kissing turned to groping and groaning and in their tight cluster, they managed to make their way into the master bedroom. I knew where this was headed and for once thought about having something better than the camera in my phone to commemorate the event. I raced out to my truck and gathered the 35 that I keep with me all the time and by the time I made it back inside; there was a pile of writhing female flesh in the middle of my bed.

Kate was flat on her back with Gina's head buried between her legs. Britt was topside, sucking on the little ones tits, moving from nipple to nipple, up for a long deep kiss and then back. I moved around the bed, snapping shots from every direction and angle. Gina, face down, her long legs were bent at the knees, feet pointing toward the ceiling, spread wide. Her pussy beckoned and it was all I could do not to drop the camera and join in. 'If Kate can do this, then so can I' I told myself; 'just shoot the fuckin' pictures George.'

I moved to the side of the bed where Britt was on her knees, hunkered over and suckling on her roommate. My favorite ass was right there, her pussy and asshole there for the taking. My cock was harder than Chinese Scrabble so I pushed off my shorts and stood there like some kind of pervert, stroking my cock with my left hand as my right mashed down on the shutter release of my Nikon; thank god for auto-focus. Kate moaned and arched her back as the first of many orgasms for the night rolled through her.

Gina lifted herself up onto her hands and knees and rolled her head, working out the kinks in her neck that comes from extended periods of pussy eating. Opening her eyes, she spied the hard cock in my hand and gave me a sad look that said, 'poor baby.' She crawled over Kate's leg to the side of the bed beside Britt who was still in an amorous lip-lock with Kate. Pausing, she looked at my cock and then looked to her left at Britt's inviting pussy. Looking back, she locked eyes with me and opened her mouth, her tongue flicking the air like a reptile. I scooted forward and slipped my cock in her warm, waiting mouth. I watched her consume my cock and then heard Britt moan out loud. Glancing over, I watched as Gina's talented fingers made their way into my girlfriend's tight pussy. With admirable dexterity, Gina expertly sucked my cock, depositing copious amounts of saliva while at the same time fingering Britt, whose hips rocked to and fro.

Satisfied that she'd left me with enough lubrication to carry on on my own, Gina left me hard and wet and then grabbed Britt by the hips and rolled her over Kate, onto her back. Britt groaned in protest, but only long enough for Kate to straddle her head and plant her pussy onto Britt's face. Hanging onto my girls c-cups, the little one ground her pussy on her face and threw her head back, eyes closed, muttering "Eat me...eat my pussy, baby."

I leaned over, cock still in hand, and snapped a shot of Britt's long tongue lapping the length of Kate's slit. Taking the shot, a blur crossed in front of the lens. I looked up to see a determined Amazon, walking, straddling Britt until she stopped in front of Kate, still kneeling, her head thrown back, lost in the sensation of another roommate licking her snatch. Grabbing a handful of black hair, Gina roughly pulled the unsuspecting Kate forward. Startled, she had just enough time to open her eyes before she found herself planted face first in Gina's crotch; "Your turn girl," Gina commanded; "eat my cunt girl...get me good and wet and then I'm gonna fuck Britt, just like in your pictures...c'mon...eat me bitch!"

Both Kate and Britt moaned hearing Gina's demands. She looked over at me and smiled that devilish smile, looked down at my cock, nodding her head and then closed her eyes and leaned her head back, relishing the feeling of the talented pixie's tongue. Slowly stroking my hard-on, I stepped back and took a wide shot. Britt on her back, her legs spread and one hand on her pussy, spreading, slathering her juices on her puffy inner lips. Kate was still happily sitting on Britt's face, her pussy being tickled by the blonde's talented tongue. One of her hands still had a hold on one of Britt's tits while her other had a death grip on Gina's ass, pulling her pussy tight into her face. Her tongue danced across Gina's pussy lips, flicking at her clit and humming, or maybe it was groaning.

I had to let go of my dick, the scene was more than I could handle. I moved around, looking for another shot, moving in like some of Kate's close shots. I carefully leaned across the bed, my knees pressed against the edge of the mattress. I was looking get a shot between Gina's legs, catching the bottom of her tight ass and Kate's tongue parting her lover's pussy lips. Leaning and turning, I watched as Gina's ass cheeks clinched and her upper thighs tensed and quivered. Her climax hit her quick and passed nearly as fast. I so wanted to bite her ass or better yet, bury my face in her butt and help Kate tongue her pussy from the backside. My cock jerked back to life at the thought and I stood upright just in time as Gina released her hold on Kate and tried to step back. She stumbled slightly and reflexively, I reached out with my sticky left hand and wrapped it around her waist and helped her back-up and sit down near the end of the bed.

"Thanks," she whispered, shaking her head to restart her internal gyroscope. She had ended up with her legs spread outboard of Britt' whose pointed toes were inches from Gina's happy snatch. I glanced up at Gina and then back down at the intersection the two shared. Gina's gaze followed and then came back to mine. I raised my eyebrows in question and she shook her head 'No'...as in 'No fuckin'way'. I knew it was a little too soon after Kate had just knocked her off her axis, but I guy can dream. I gave a heavy, dejected sigh and then leaned over and took a lewd close-up of her spent pussy. Gina clasped her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing out loud at my antics while reaching for my dick with the other. I managed to escape as Kate yelped as her second orgasm hit and she collapsed face first into Britt's waiting pussy. I took a couple steps to the right and took a shot of Britt's smiling, pussy drenched face. Leaning over the bed once more, I focused on Kate's overworked pussy. Her inner and outer lips were red and puffy and slick with her juices. Her cunt gaped wide, seemingly inviting an intruder, a tempting invitation.

Britt had other ideas however as I felt her familiar grip on my cock. I looked over at her as she slowly pumped me back up. I carefully leaned over, balanced just this side of tipping and kissed her on the lips before running my tongue above and below them, collecting some Kate leftovers. Before I lost my balance, I stood back upright, still tethered by her left hand. Kate moaned softly and pushed herself back upright and began her dismount, swinging her right leg up and over Britt. I was right in the way, so I backed up, sad to break my connection. Kate got both feet under herself and I stepped behind her, just in case she was a little weak in the knees too. One hand wrapped around her waist, my hard-on poked her in the back. Reaching back, she took a hand full and gave it a little tug.

"Britt needs some attention now," Kate said with a waver in her voice; "care to share with me?" she asked Gina.

"Love to," Gina smiled as she got back on her knees and grabbed Britt's legs and spread them wide. Kate gave me one last jerk, intimating that I should get back to work. She joined her tall bedmate between Britt's split legs. The girls worked their way up both legs, kissing and nibbling until they met in that divine intersection. Britt moaned and her grip on the bedding threatened to shred it as twin tongues traced paths along her outer lips. One high and one low, one tongue slipped into her recesses while the other strummed her clit and then they alternated.

Meanwhile, I walked to the end of the bed and took a couple shots. On my knees, I held the camera just above butt level and took in the intriguing landscape. Legs and butts, cracks and crevasses, majestic tetons in the distance. Careful not to interrupt the more important doings between Britt's wide-spread limbs, I stepped up onto the bed and shot downward. It was a wide stance to straddle both Gina and Kate, but I wanted a shot straight down, trying to pick up both sets of plump butt cheeks. Despite their height difference, they somehow managed to squirm around until they were hip to hip giving me a satellite view of the four rolling hills. Stepping and pivoting, I now straddle Britt's waist and looked down where all the action was. With all the hair and the fact that there were two of them partaking of my love's sweet snatch, the view was lacking. Gently, I lowered myself down onto my knees, backing up until I could get a shot down the alley as it were. I wasn't very confident that the gathering of foreheads, noses, tongues and pussy lips would make for much of a shot, but I was determined to give it the old college try.

Satisfied that I had all I was going to get, I made to reposition myself when once again, a familiar hand captured my cock. Tugging, I followed until I felt her warm lips wrap around my cock and suckle as she moaned, her best friends happily lapping at her pussy. Ridiculously, I tried to push myself up with one hand and take a picture between us. Between her writhing, her tits and my instability, it was a fruitless endeavor. About the time I was going to give up on this particular maneuver, Kate and Gina synchronized their efforts perfectly and thankfully spit my cock out to allow herself to cry out as her orgasm took hold. I figured I'd dodged the disfiguring bullet as Britt wailed and pitched to and fro as Gina and Kate held their ground and worked the poor girl's pussy until she was begging for them to stop.

I threw my leg up and over and stood at the edge of the bed once more and took a couple shots of the aftermath. Britt's face was red and her hair was a disheveled mess. Her eyes were shut tight and she chewed on her lower lip as the rumbling inside her subsided. Further south, Gina and Kate faced one another, firm thighs as their pillows. They alternated between licking their own lips and leaning over to kiss and clean each other with the occasional trip back to the well that was their roommate's spent pussy. "Cut it out," Britt moaned each time they took a swipe at her puffy lips.

Play time was over and the girls just lay there, spent and happy. I crossed the room and set the camera on the dresser. They looked so comfortable; I didn't see any reason for them to get up so I moved back to the bed and tried to figure out how to cover them all. Trying to pull the top sheet out of under them, Kate stirred; "Oh," she said, half asleep, "we should give you back your bed," poking at Gina.

"No, no," I insisted, "you guys just stay here and I'll sleep in your bed tonight. I was just trying to get you covered."

"Aren't you a sweetie," Gina mumbled as she tried to sit upright.

"Yeah," Britt chimed in, "that's why we love you so much," trying to find the strength to move to the side of the bed.

"Yeah, well just let me get this sheet out of under you and you can all snuggle up and get back to sleep." They moved around, tumbling over each other and giggling, countering the other's helpful maneuver and I pulled and tugged until I nearly had possession of the entire sheet. Reaching over the mattress, I grabbed hold, only to be grabbed hold of. Hands and tongues groped my groin and I managed to stand back upright, my cock back to full mast once more.

"You can't go to bed like that," Gina said, her hand full of my balls.

"Nope," Kate agreed, her hand firmly wrapped around the base of my cock.

"I agree," Britt said with a look in her eye that made my heart flutter. "Stay right there baby," scooting over to the edge of the bed. She gave the tip of my cock a kiss and then slid her warm wet lips over me. I braced myself as the roommates came together at the edge of the bed. Britt shared me as my cock went from one mouth to the other. There were lips and tongues on my cock and balls at all time with a couple hands latched onto my ass as though there was some small chance that I was going to make a break for it.

Moans and slurps and lip-smacking filled the room. I could feel it deep down that the end was near and Britt sensed it too. Switching my sloppy cock over to Kate, Britt looked up at me," He's about ready to blow, girls; who wants him?"

Gina pulled me her way and took me into her throat; "We should share, "Kate protested. Gina gave her a quizzical look, tough to do with your mouth full. Britt just moaned as she sucked on my balls. "You know," Kate continued, "like in the movies, where we all get down on our knees with our mouths open and he comes in our mouths."

"You and your porn," Gina gasped as she relinquished my cock, catching her breath.

"Works for me," Britt giggled as she slid off the bed and took center stage. Gina and Kate scrambled off the edge and I had three gorgeous women imitating baby birds at my feet, waiting to be fed. With practiced precision, Britt jacked my cock while the others massaged my balls, coaxing out my cream. "Here he cums girls," Britt cried out as I got light headed and my cock swelled in her hand and I grabbed the tops of Gina and Kate's heads and let loose. Kate squealed with delight and Gina sputtered and Britt just smiled with her mouth wide open as she worked my cock like a fire hose, making sure everyone got their fair share.

Finally spent, I was able to focus on the damage I had done; "Jesus Kate," Gina groused as she wiped my gift off the side of her nose. Kate was still tittering as she ran her tongue around lips. Britt had been more accurate when she had the weapon pointed at herself and showed me the deposit that laid on her tongue before making a show of swallowing. Kate crawled around me and helped Gina with her cleanup as they both licked and kissed one another. Britt took it upon herself to make sure that I was spic and span.

I bent at the waist and gave them each a long, wet kiss; "Okay girls, into bed you go," helping them to their feet.

"Thank you Daddy," they each said as I got a chaste goodnight kiss from them each. With a swat on each bare butt, I herded them into bed and tucked them in for the night.