Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock lurched at the mental picture I'd drawn of the diminutive Kate on her knees, her long black hair pooling to the floor with her head between her bedmate's long, splayed legs; her tongue and lips playing with our not-so-private parts. Gina, the busty brunette moaned incessantly, still leaning back in my arms, her head thrown back over my shoulder, leaving her throat and ear exposed for the taking.

My hands still held station on her impressive tits and Katie's oral assistance nearly had both Gina and I at the ready, but I needed just a little more; I wanted to fuck this beautiful woman, fuck her hard. Thankfully Britt had chosen to buy me a higher-end executive chair that had plenty of room; room enough to allow my hands to travel down Gina's long torso and with little effort, I slipped my hands between us until her firm butt cheeks rested in my hands.

None of my actions were wasted on either Gina or Kate, who continued to torment us from below; "Fuck her," Kate whispered before taking one of my balls in her mouth once more.

"Yeah...fuck me," Gina growled, squirming in my grasp. I glanced down and saw that she had taken up where I left off, her hands squeezing her tits. Slurping sounds drifted up; Kate was surely enjoying Gina's excess as it flowed from within; "Fuuucckkkk," she moaned loud, her hips rocking; I knew Kate had her clit between her lips once more and she'd just have to try and keep up as I lifted my lover a couple of inches before dropping her back into my lap once more.

"Fuck yeah," Gina grunted, her pussy tightening its grip; "Fuck me baby...Oh fuck...I'm so close," she gasped as I picked her up and thrust my hips up as I brought her back down once more.

I felt Kate's frantic tongue trying to keep pace as I set a rhythm; "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her," the little one moaned into our sex.

"Cum for me baby," I growled into Gina's ear as I plundered her pussy. I felt her juices trickle down my balls as Kate's tiny tongue struggled to keep up; "Your pussy feels so fuckin' good, so tight on my cock. Can you feel Kate licking your juice off us? Can you feel it?" Gina grunted in reply as her pussy walls began to contract; "Yeah, baby...cum for me, cum all over my cock!"

I gripped her ass hard; sure I would leave damning finger prints on her for a week. I felt it in my balls, the trigger pulled back, ready to fire my load; "I'm gonna cum baby!" now driving her up and down my cock, relentless; release was my only goal, both hers and mine. "Come on Gina...cum on my cock, baby, cum with me...cum on...cum on...Ah Shit!.. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!"

I drove deep one last time, my cock buried as I erupted, hot cum spewing deep inside her convulsing cunt. Her final climax synced with mine, her own flood unleashed, mingling and mixing with mine. Her chin dropped to her chest as every ounce of her energy was directed to her pleasure palace. Her pussy walls undulated as she came, milking me for all I had.

I pried my hands out of between us and wrapped her in my arms, holding her tight. Down below, Kate was busy trying to squelch the rising tide and I finally had to put my hand on her head and pushed her away, the sensations too much for Gina and me. The eruptions finally began to subside; only sympathetic responses to one another; her pussy grasping my spent cock, causing it to flex once more; her pussy then countering with another loving embrace. Kate slowly began her trek upwards, kissing whatever body parts were available until she came to Gina's face. Standing up straight, Kate took Gina's head between her hands and tilted it up until they were looking at each other. Kate's eyes shown bright, excited, and she was probably ready for another round. Gina's I knew were glazed over, half closed, but she wore a tired smile.

They shared a lingering kiss and then, holding Gina's head to her chest, Kate leaned up and over and gave me a kiss that made my cock jump. Gina moaned and commanded her pussy to reply...we were both completely spent. "That was fuckin' hot!" Kate purred as she went back and forth between us, kissing and caressing.

Gina began to fidget, I could only imagine that her legs were cramped, suspended as she was, helped only by the now small amount of friction we shared. "Here, let me help," Katie said. Dropping back to her knees, the little one gazed at our coupling as Gina and I watched her. We both knew that the horny little vixen at our feet wasn't done yet and I felt Gina tense, preparing herself for the inevitable, whatever that may be.

Kate looked back up at both of us, my chin resting on Gina's shoulder, my arms wrapped around her waist; I was actually behaving. "This is so fucking sexy," she purred and then bent down and gave us another long, slow swipe with her tongue; all the way from my empty ball sack to Gina's sensitive clit. Gina shivered in my embrace as Kate looked up once more and gave us a little wink. With cat-like speed she slipped my spent cock out of its warm hiding place and wrapped her lips around her bedmate's gaping pussy.

Gina squirmed and moaned as Kate lapped up the creamy goodness that flowed from within. Gina gently pushed at the top of Kate's head, letting her know that as much as she appreciated the thorough clean-up, enough was enough. The little one lifted her head and smiled; her lips wet with us and then opened her mouth, proudly displaying her take. It was something I'm sure she'd seen in one of the countless porn videos she's watched, but I've never been particularly turned on by the display but when she smiled once more and then swallowed, I'll admit my cock thought it was pretty hot.

"Next," she whispered and took my cock in her hand and licked it like a mother cat, cleaning up her young. My cock began to show its appreciation and was half hard when she was satisfied that she was done. "There, all done," she declared, gently resting my cock on my leg and reaching out to help Gina finally dismount. I grabbed her by the waist and helped a little until Gina was upright once more on shaky legs.

Still holding her hips, I managed to get up out of the chair and Gina turned to face me. Her eyes glistened and she quickly took my mouth with hers and kissed me deeply, her tit's flattened on my chest and her crotch nestled into mine. She hugged me tighter as she hooked her chin over my shoulder and whispered softly, "I love you so, so much," before pulling back and giving me another soft kiss.

Gina quickly turned away and gathered Kate into her arms and orally assaulted the sexy pixie. After a couple minutes of moaning and grinding into each other, they broke their hold," C'mon you little perv, I need a shower," Gina giggled and then turned and looked over her shoulder; "Gonna join us stud, I think I may need my legs shaved?"

"Oh, me too!" Kate jumped up and down, giggling as she took Gina's hand and nearly drug her down the stairs. I just smiled and picked up the bits of stray clothing that were strewn across the floor and made my way downstairs.

***Early evening***

The showering and leg shaving went pretty smoothly, pardon the pun. My water bill can be astronomical some months as the shower is pretty much a party room as well and my sorta-fetish for washing a woman's hair and shaving their legs and privates adds to the time spent in my private little water park. This time around, the whole operation went fairly quick as we were all sexually spent.

The girls were dressed in a little more clothing this time and I had my shorts and shirt back on as we worked away in the kitchen, rustling up some dinner. The tell-tale sound of the big sliding warehouse door indicated that the Britt was home.

"Good timing," Gina called out as we heard the front door open; "dinner's ready."

My true love and partner drug herself into the kitchen, loaded down with books. Still managing a smile, she dropped the books on the island and propped herself up on a stool; "Thanks, I'm starving; can you get me a glass of water, babe?" she asked me.

"No problem," I replied, grabbing a glass and filling it with ice and cold water from the fridge. "You look beat, baby," I said, setting the water in front of her and giving her a little side hug, kissing the top of her head; "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she said, followed by draining about half the glass. "I'm just beat," she said; "this is my long day and I think all my professor's got together and decided to pile on the work. I've been reading in the library for the last couple of hours just trying to figure out if I can even begin to complete everything by the end of the semester."

I stepped behind her and began to massage her shoulders and neck; "God that feels good," she purred, pulling her long blonde hair over her shoulder to the front so that I had free reign. "I'll give you all night to stop that," she moaned as I found a knot and began to work it out. The others were un-commonly quiet as they began plating up dinner and it dawned on me that it was the first time I'd seen Britt this stressed in all the time we'd been together.

Britt was aware of the silence also and spoke when Kate put her plate in front of her; "Thanks sweetie, that smells so good." Both of her girlfriends looked at her with some concern in their eyes and she straightened up and managed a bigger smile; "Hey, I'm okay. I just overdid it today and I skipped lunch." She took a big bite with a satisfied groan for effect, followed by finishing the rest of her water. I grabbed the glass and went to refill it; she continued; "I think it was just a combination of things, you know, the perfect storm scenario." She took the glass from me and turned with lips pursed. I gave her a kiss and then sat down beside her.

"It started this morning," she continued, "when I teased George here about quitting school because I hated to leave him here each day. I didn't really mean it, well not seriously, but then it hit me how much I have taken on this semester and then I thought about my folks and...well shit," wiping away a tear, "I guess I'm a little homesick, so when you add it all up, I guess I just...I don't know, I guess I just starting feeling a little overwhelmed with it all."

Both Gina and Kate jumped to their feet and hugged their best friend; "Hey, we know just how you feel," Gina said. "This afternoon when we came home, Katie and I both told George that we were feeling kind of homesick too and guess what?"

Kate didn't give her time to guess, spouting out, "Lover-boy offered to pay for our plane fare to go home over winter break!" she said joyfully.

Britt turned to me as another tear rolled down her cheek; I caught it before it fell. "And I think you ought to go too." Before another tear could fall, the girls embraced her once more and told her what a good idea it was and they couldn't wait for the semester to be over.

Free of the strangle-hold, Britt turned back to me; "but what about the business?"

"Well," pausing a little; "Well, I hadn't really given it a lot of thought, it just sort of came up this afternoon, but it's really just a calendar thing and we aren't booked out that far, are we?"

"No, I guess not," she sighed and I couldn't tell how she was really feeling about the whole thing, so I jumped back in.

"Now that it has come up, I think that it's important that you guys get back and see your families, I mean, it has been awhile." We sat silently for a minute while she stewed and her roomies chewed their lower lips waiting to hear what their leader was thinking.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right," she sighed once more; "and I really do miss my mom, so it would be good to get back...but just for a little while," she emphasized and looked back at me with sad eyes.

"Hey, hey," I said, hugging her to my side, "It's not like you're shipping out for a six month deployment or something. Those few weeks will fly by, you'll see."

"Yeah," Katie chimed in, "how do those military people do that? Ever since I did that shoot for those two women whose men were stationed elsewhere, I don't know, I just don't think I could do it. I mean they found each other and that helped, but I don't know."

"I don't know either," I answered, anxious to nip this conversation in the bud before too much thinking went on; "Everyone is different I suppose, but again, this is a relatively short time we're talking about here and I'll guarantee you that when you get back, you'll wish that you could have spent more time back home."

"I know you're right," Britt said, "but I'm gonna miss you like crazy; this has become home to me."

"Yeah," Gina agreed, hugging Kate to her side, "We'll miss him too, but just think about what'll happen when we get back!" All three of them now wore these big mischievous grins.

"Yeah, that's right," Britt answered, looking at me with her blue eyes darkening, a sign of her arousal; "you may want to clear your calendar for the week after we get back because you're going to have your hands full with three very horny roommates." The other two giggled as I'm sure their minds went into overdrive thinking about what was to come.

"Yeah," I laughed, "I'll make sure and plan for that, but what we really need to plan for is your trip. It isn't that far off and the sooner we get your tickets, the cheaper it'll be for me."

"Whoa now, buddy," Britt jumped in, "Now it sounds like you're trying to get rid of us. What's going on? Do you have an old girlfriend coming to town and you're trying to get us out of the way?" The actress Britt was back on stage and for a minute, I thought she was serious.

"Yeah, un-huh, sure...ya got me," I answered, rolling my eyes and returning to my dinner. Kate and Gina snickered, enjoying the show.

"Yup, I figgered as much," Britt responded, dropping into some kind of back-woods, hillbilly character; the girls tittered. She rolled her tongue around in her cheek like she was moving her plug of tobacky around. "Yes sirree-bob, I had you figgered for one of them playboy types. Sure as shootin, no sooner than we'll be in the air, than you'll have a flock of nekkid women runnin' around here, doin' all kinds of un-godly kinds a' things."

I just shook my head and looked straight down at my plate, trying not to bust a gut. Gina, barely kept it in but poor Kate just couldn't do it and nearly fell off the stool, laughing so hard.

Britt never broke stride; "Well buster, you think you got it all figgered out, well let me tell you, I've got a few tricks of my own!"

I glanced at her and raised an eyebrow, cueing her to continue; "I'll have my girl Becky keepin' an eye on ya'. She'll make sure you keep yer dick in yer' britches while we're gone." My eyes began to water; it was so hard not to keep from laughing.

"Uh, Britt," Gina interrupted.

"And then I'll make..."

"Uh, Britt,"

"Hush," she barked at Gina; "And then I'll..."

"Mmm...Britt?" Gina squeaked once more.

"WHAT???" Britt whirled toward Gina and Kate instinctively ducked.

"Well," the buxom brunette stuttered before picking up her line like she was Britt's co-star; "Ain't leavin' that horn-dog of a red-head to watch over lover-boy here kinda like leavin' the fox to watch the hen house?" Her accent really, well it really sucked, but it was so great how she jumped into the role. Now it was time for Britt to try to contain her laughter.

"Well hell, sis," Britt managed to respond. Kate now just sat there wide-eyed, anxious for the play to continue; "I guess yer' right, I didn't have time to waller this around. She did nearly kill that travelin' sales feller last spring...near fucked him to death there in the barn."

I spewed water half way across the kitchen and Britt was patting me on the back, like that was going to help. As I caught my breath it was silent and I figured the play was over, the final curtain drawn...but as always, I was wrong. Before anyone else could say a word, our petite pixie, the most un-hillbilly one of the bunch broke out in an accent that to this day, I still can't begin to place; "Whall, I know jest the thang to keep this ol' rooster out the hen house." We all just looked at her, a little dumbfounded, and not just by the accent; "We'll just fuck the livin' tar out of the ol' boy till he cain't barely walk. He'll be so tuckered out time we leave, well hell, she'd have as much luck getting' milk outta his wore out pecker as gettin' a rise outta him."

I can't remember the last time I laughed harder and we all descended on Kate and laughed and hugged and tickled her until she was ready to pee her pants. Out of breath and wiping at tears, we finally sat back at the bar.

"Well, I'm not sure where we were or where the hell to go now, but that was hilarious. I wish I had that on tape. Anyway, I promise to behave myself while you guys are gone. Being the holidays, I doubt that there'll be much work anyway; most of it should be just before that. I'll probably need a little time off myself too."

"Hey," Britt nearly popped out of her chair; "You could come too. You could come back home with us!" The girls all began to laugh and cheer, but I immediately foresaw some issues.

"Yeah, I don't know," I jumped in; breaking the holiday planning meeting that had erupted. "How would we explain...uh...how would we," drawing a circle in the air to include us all, "how would we explain, well, this?"

"That's easy," Britt interjected. "I'd just introduce you as my boyfriend..."

"And when it came up that you all lived with me?"

"Yeah, well, we'd have to be careful and not let the cat out of the bag," she answered with a hopeful look in her eyes.

'Damn it,' I said to myself. "Well, let's think about it, but," anxious to shift topics, "back to that travelin' salesman killing redhead; Becky called today and invited us to have Thanksgiving with her and Ginny. I already accepted, if that's okay...Kate and Gina already know about it."

"Oh, that'll be great," she answered; "I hadn't even thought about Thanksgiving and now I'm really looking forward to Christmas. I really hope you'll think about coming with us."

"Yeah, well, I'll give it some thought, but for now, why don't you finish eating and then I'll give you a nice, long massage; how bout' that?" running my hand over her shoulder and rubbing her neck.

"You've got a deal Mister," she purred, leaning her head to rest her cheek on my hand. We finished dinner and the girls chatted about school and I asked if I needed to know anything specific about tomorrows shoot for the T.V. people. The always efficient Britt had it all laid out and then Kate chimed in about the big busted weather girl; err, meteorologist.

Crystal was to be the last to shoot and Kate was all excited that she may be home in time to meet the local celebrity. "Geez, Katie," Gina asked teasingly, "Do you have a bit of a crush on that girl?

"Well, you'll have to admit, she's pretty damn hot and who wouldn't want to motor-boat those big ol' titties!"

"You know they're fake, right?" Gina asked, now a little annoyed; Kate caught on quickly.

"Yeah, I know," she replied as she stood up and walked behind the seemingly jealous brunette. "You know I think you have the best tits in the world," reaching around and grabbing a handful of each, massaging them through the thin t-shirt; "But I'm just curious about how they feel, you know, in case I want to move up a size or two."

Gina whirled around and pulled the little one into her lap; "Don't you ever think about screwin' up the best little set of tits I've ever had the pleasure to play with. You're the perfect size, isn't she Britt?"

"Yeah, she does have an awesome rack, but maybe we should ask the real authority; babe, who has the best set of tits in the house?" she smiled at me devilishly.

"Oh no," I said as I stood up and began gathering up the dirty dishes; "I'm pleading the fifth." The girls laughed as they grabbed the rest of the dinner dishes and we made quick work of cleaning up.