Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhmmph," she grunted with disbelief, spinning around and laying beside me and giving me a deep kiss.

"Tastes familiar," I said, licking my lips.

"Yeah," Becky giggled as she reached down and grabbed my cock once more; "she has the sweetest pussy."

I wrapped her up in my arms and grabbed an ass cheek and pulled her in tight; "I kind of think yours taste like strawberries," stealing another kiss. "Do all redheads taste like strawberries?" I asked as my fingers parted her firm form and my middle finger landed on her puckered star, stealing another kiss.

"You nasty fucker you!" she moaned, squeezing me dangerously hard, her butt pushing into my hand.

"What did he do know?" came the muffled question from the foot of the bed. Britt was still face down, her legs still spread wide.

Becky tired hard to stretch out and tease the spent blonde's twat with her toes but I had too good a grip on her ass; "First off," she stuttered as my pussy-juice-slickened finger dipped slightly below the surface; "your boyfriend's trying to stick his finger up my ass," catching her breath as I slipped in to the first knuckle. "Secondly...oooh god...secondly, he didn't bother to cum when her was fucking me...ooooh shiiitt," gritting her teeth and glaring at me as I made it to the second knuckle of my middle finger.

Groaning and managing to turn onto her side, facing us; "Well, did he get you off?"

"Well...oh fuck yeah...uh...well yeah, I came so fuckin' hard I almost passed out...ahhh jeez!" she cried softly as I pumped my finger slowly. I felt the gap widen as Britt reached out with her foot and was prying the redhead's leg toward her to get a better view. I lifted my head enough to look over the pile of red hair on my chest to see my love on her side, her head resting in her hand, her arm propped up on the mattress while her left leg was propped the same, exposing her happy snatch which her fingers now lingered over.

"Well," Britt said softly, making eye contact with me, spreading her pussy lips apart, showing me how wet she still was; "since you got yours and I got mine, thank you by the way, that was incredible; it's only fair that he gets his rocks off, don't you think?" The grip tightened on my cock and I dropped my head back to the bed.

"Welll...yeaaahhhh..." Becky moaned loudly as Britt's assistance let me sink my finger the rest of the way into her friend's tight ass. Palm down, I wiggled my finger slightly in her butt and she moaned louder yet.

"Well then," Britt continued and I felt the bed move and then her hand on my leg as she crawled up us both. I heard the unmistakable sound of lips on butt cheeks and then felt her hand pressing down on mine, forcing my finger deeper yet into Becky's ass; "I think you should just let him fuck this ass he seems to like so much," planting a couple more kisses before pushing once more on the back of my hand.

"Yeessss..." Becky hissed as her ass clinched tightly on my digit and Britt made her way up to meet us. Pausing to nibble on my cock that was still in Becky's tight grip, she continued until she made it to Becky and gave her a lingering kiss before moving up and resting her head on my shoulder.

I turned my head and got my kiss; "Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

I gave her one of those dog-like questioning looks and then; "Oh yeah," crooking my busy finger and stroking slightly.

"Oh fuck me!" Becky yelped and we felt her body quake.

"You're mean," Britt giggled, nibbling on my ear lobe. She felt me grin in agreement and gave my ear another quick nip.

Pushing off my chest, Britt said," Okay babe, let's do this," crawling down until she was back at Becky's backdoor. The redhead moaned as Britt grabbed my hand and slowly pulled the intruder from Becky's tormented ass.

"Okay Becks, you get his big stick all wet."

Obediently, Becky got up on all fours and her long red hair cascaded down onto my crotch as her warm lips wrapped themselves around my cock. After a couple of attempts to take me to the root, she lifted her head and licked her lips, gathering the stringy mucus; "You're right...strawberry!" she giggled.

"Let me taste," Britt chimed in. Beginning to turn to offer a taste, Becky whooped as Britt wrapped her arm around her waist and slung her over my leg placing her upturned butt right where she wanted it. "Back to work," she barked, pushing down on the back of the surprised redhead's noggin until her lips came in contact with my cock once more. Extending her tongue to swipe along the bottom of my cock, she moaned as Britt's long and talented tongue swiped a path from her friend's clit and on up until she was dipping it into her pulsating asshole.

Satisfied that both parties were equally prepared, Britt took command once more; "Okay lover, this is for you, so you just stay put," poking me in the thigh.

"Becks," pulling the redhead up onto her knees and spinning her around; "Lover Boy loves his reverse cowgirl. You have control, but he gets the view," she said seductively. Like teaching a child to ride a bike for the first time, Britt guided her friend into position, my hard-on nestled in her ass crack. "One last lubrication check," she giggled, bending down and taking my cock into her throat with one smooth motion.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, half thinking about grabbing her head and making her finish.

"Okay," she giggled again, a long strand of thick mucus stretched from my cock to her lips. She gathered it up in her hand and pushed on Becky's back, bend her forward until her asshole came into view. Britt quickly dipped her tongue into the anxious redhead's ass before slathering the handful of saliva over her star and working a finger inside.

"Okay, you're both ready, let's do this." Becky raised up and scooted back slightly as Britt held my cock in position. "Okay Becks, let's fuck this cock!" My cock pulsed in her grip and she looked at me and smiled and winked...her winks are dangerous.

"Oh God," Becky moaned as the tip of my cock broached her tight sphincter; "I forgot how big his cock feels in my ass."

"Yeah," Britt cooed softly, her hand on Becky's shoulder and the other around my cock; "I get it all the time and it always surprises me how fucking big it feels, but it feels fucking great!"

"Uh huh," Becky numbly replied as she slowly took me inside. I was too mesmerized to speak, watching my cock disappear into the impossibly small opening.

"Half way, baby." Britt whispered into Becky's ear as she nuzzled her, her hand now free of my cock but firmly holding a quivering ass cheek.

"So fucking full," Becky groaned, her ass hugging my cock, trying to keep it at bay. I had my hands behind my head to improve the view and let the girls have their way with me. I could feel my balls tighten as my cock was nearly fully ensconced in Becky's beautiful butt.

"Almost there," Britt coached, her hand still perched on top of her friends butt, pushing slightly. I think we all three groaned in perfect harmony as her asshole, stretched and pulsing made contact with my groin; I was balls deep as they say in one of tightest asses I have ever had the privilege to plunder.

"Just hold it there and get used to it," Britt continued. Becky moaned softly as her inner core massaged my cock and Britt massaged her tits, kissing her lightly on the lips. After just a few seconds Britt shifted till she was straddling my legs in front of Becky; "Ready to fuck our man?" Again there was a synchronous groan as my cock responded to Britt's question, causing Becky's inner walls to ripple along my length. I felt the warm wetness on my knee as Britt ground her wet snatch on it.

Britt hugged her tight and they rocked and I watched my cock slip slowly in and out of her ass as Britt worked herself over my knee. I can't even begin to describe how tight the fit was or how sexy it all looked. Red hair cascading down a perfectly sculpted back, pronounced dimples above a perfect pumpkin-butt with my cock trying to split her wide open.

"So. Fucking. Good!" Becky huffed as she lengthened her stroke, my cock now half exposed briefly before being sucked back inside.

I moved my hands down to my side and grabbed handfuls of sheets and began to buck; "Gawd, Becky," I grunted, picking her up as I tried to bury myself even deeper. I felt the end coming and I briefly tried to distract myself, thinking of anything else that might prolong the ride; I really wanted to feel my redheaded rider cum once more on my shaft; "Sorry Beck...I can't hold it much..."

"It's okay," she managed to pant as she drove for her own release; "Give it. Cum...cum...cum!!" and then she screamed and my cock exploded. I grabbed her hips and held her down tight; pushing my load, round after round deep inside her. Her inner walls convulsed and stroked the underside of my pulsing member; Britt, hearing our pleas plowed three fingers deep inside the redhead's hungry cunt, driving her over the top.

Just before I passed out, I managed to open my eyes enough to see Britt's dark blue eyes staring at me, willing me to give myself completely. One last fingered coaxing of my cock, along with a wicked grin triggered my final round and I was gone.

***Very early Sunday morning***

I woke up in a sweat; real toasty. Blinking a time or two, I regained my bearings and checked my limbs for proper function; I wiggled my toes and fingers and then curled my arms. Soft, warm bodies blanketed me as I lay on my back. Slowly, the tape inside my brain rewound and I recalled the last moments before darkness overtook me earlier; my cock twitched in remembrance too. Then my little buddy told me I had to get up and pee. It's at times like this that I really hate that a small part of my anatomy has such a strangle hold on me; I really wanted to stay put and enjoy the warmth; now that I knew what caused it.

Britt and Becky mumbled their displeasure as I tried to squirm them awake, only leading them to hug whatever they held that much tighter.

"Baby," I said, turning my head to the left, astutely surmising that the tangle of blonde hair covering hers and half of mine was Britt's; "Britt, baby; daddy has to get up and pee."

"But I'm comfy, daddy," she protested in her little girl voice.

A snicker arose from the disheveled redhead to my right; "Does that make you my daddy too?"

"Well shit," I mumbled.

"Don't say shit, Daddy," my blonde whispered, barely holding back the laughter.

"Yeah, Daddy," little Becky answered in a disturbingly sexy juvenile tone; her 'sister' Britt lost it this time.

If I could have shaken my head, I would have; this could only lead to more trouble for yours truly. "Well I'm fucked," I said to myself, at least I thought I did.

"We know, Daddy," Britt said in hushed tone; "I even saw you stick your thing in Becky's poopy hole last night. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone but Becky said she really liked it. Did you like it, Daddy?"

This was all it took for Becky to bust up in laughter and the chance I needed to escape this torture. I launched myself from the bed and sprinted to the bathroom; the laughter from the bedroom never stopped and I was allowed to take a leak in peace for a change. I stepped into the shower and knew that I wouldn't be alone for long and sure enough, I felt a cold breeze on my ass as my girls opened the shower door.

As far as our showers usually go, this one was pretty uneventful but not without a fair amount of kissing and nibbling with soap-slick hands exploring. Becky demanded the signature hair washing package...her grinding on my package while I reached behind her, hugging her as I washed her long hair. Britt assisted, gingerly washing the poor little girl's sore backside.

One wash, rinse and repeat on my favorite blonde and we were soon out of the shower. "Funny we haven't seen the others," I remarked, blow drying Becky's hair as she did Britt's in front of her. They both looked at me in the mirror and just sort of shirked in answer.

"Did one of you do something with the laptop and turn off the TV last night?" I asked.

"Not me," Becky yelled over the roaring of twin hair-dryers. "After you two worked me over, I don't remember a thing. All I know is I want to feel that again," as she bent slightly and tried to wedge my half-hard cock between her butt cheeks.

"Yeah, you two were next to worthless after that," Britt kidded, winking at me in the mirror. "After I pried your sweet ass off his cock," she continued, "I cleaned you guys up, turned off the TV, put out the cat, set the coffee maker..."

"You have a cat?" Becky squealed, the little girl returning. She glanced at Britt's reflection and my lover couldn't hold back the laugh; "You little shit," Becky barked, taking a swat at her friend's pert butt. Britt bolted, her hair dry enough, and headed to the bedroom, laughing as she went.

My little redhead turned to me, pouting, her upper lip turned up; "Wouldn't you like to have a little kitty, Daddy?"

I took a fatherly stance while running my fingers through her hair and brushing it out of her eyes, nodding 'No'.

She tried a little harder, a heart-wrenching look of disappointment on her face and I swear her lip quivered like she was about to break down and cry, but I held my ground. "No sweetie," playing along, "We have enough mouths to feed around here as it is."

Going for broke, she leaned in and kissed my chest and I gasped as she wrapped her little hand around my cock and stroked it slowly; "You're probably right Daddy, you already have plenty of pussy to play with now as it is." I groaned and pulled her tight, grabbing her ass and lifting her off the floor, bringing her mouth to mine.

Her hand still held me tight as my hands split her cheeks and my fingers explored; "How the fuck does Britt get anything done with you around?" she moaned in my ear as she nibbled on my shoulder.

"It ain't easy," my stealth one whispered, joining in for a group grope. Just before the point of no-return, I released my hold on Becky and her feet found the cold floor. She gave me one last token pout and then turned on her playmate, wrapping her in an embrace and kissing her hard; "You know, that wasn't very nice to kid about having a cat," she whined again, back in little-girl mode.

"I'm sorry baby," Britt replied, hugging her and comforting the upset child; "I couldn't resist, but other than the bit about the cat and the coffee..."

"No coffee?" my turned to whine.

"No, no coffee," she said in an exhausted tone while the little redhead giggled; "but I did turn off the TV and sat the laptop on the dresser, but it's not there now." She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, questioning, and then all of us knew the answer at once. The girls giggled and bounced out of the bathroom in search of the other two comely housemates.

It wasn't a very intensive search as we found them in their bedroom spooning bare-ass on top of the covers with the dead laptop on top of the pillows at the head of the bed. Britt carefully crawled up on the bed beside them and brushed Gina's tousled hair off of her face and gave her a gentle kiss on the her full lips. The statuesque Amazon was in never-never land, breathing softly, her ample breast cradled in Kate's hand as the little one snuggled in tightly behind her best friend and lover. Britt smiled at us as we stood to side and admired the serene sight. Carefully, Britt leaned over Gina, arching her back to clear her and brushed enough of Kate's ebony mane aside enough to plant a kiss on her cheek.

All this time, Becky hand been leaning her warm, naked form into my side and I felt her reach again for my manhood, holding it firmly. With a quiet whimper, I looked into her green eyes and she nodded her head back to the bed and my eyes zeroed into what had caught her attention. Still arched over her roomies, our sensuous blonde had spread her knees slightly for balance and her sexy slit, wet and wanting, teased us.

Britt turned when she heard both Becky and I moan and broke into a big smile watching the transfixed ginger as she slowly stroked my hard-on, chewing on her lower lip with her eyes locked onto Britt's backside. Letting out an audible sigh, Britt gave the cuddling couple a parting kiss and slowly backed off the bed.

"Come here, you horny little girl," she whispered, taking Becky's free hand and quietly led us from the bedroom.

I didn't really think a bomb going off outside would interrupt the slumbering duo, but Britt drug us both back into the bedroom; "What am I going to do with you two," she said, pivoting in front of us, hands on her hips in a motherly stance. Bringing the whole MILF thing to an entirely different plane, Britt stared intently at us before zeroing in on the blushing redhead; "Well?" our insanely sexy, naked mother-figure asked.

Becky had released her hold on me and I instinctively took a step to the side to get out of the line of fire. Becky was standing there squirming, looking down at her feet, avoiding eye contact. 'These girls really missed their calling,' I told myself, detaching myself from the scene and quietly taking it in although I noticed I did unconsciously have my hands in front of my privates.

I felt 'Mom's' eyes on me and I looked up and she smirked and then gave me a knowing wink; "Georgie, come stand over here while I figure out what to do with your sister." She nodded to her right and I obediently took my place, again out of arms reach.

"Okay young lady, come here," as Britt took a step back and sat on the end of the bed. The little girl, obediently, albeit it slowly, made her way until she stood in front of 'Mom'. Her eyes were still glued to the plush carpet.

"Look at me young lady," the unclothed mother-figure said. Sheepishly, the chastised child slowly raised her head until their eyes made contact. In the back of my mind, I knew this is where they would break character; there was no way they could both keep a straight face. Amazingly, like they had been in rehearsal for weeks, they held station.

"How many times have I told you young lady that your brother is not a plaything?" My 'sister' dropped her head again and was quiet as she picked at the carpet with her toes. "You have to understand, "she continued, taking Becky's hands in hers; "that girls are inherently smarter than boys, so it's our job to keep them in line and make them understand what is right and wrong."

'Hey!' I interjected silently as Britt looked at me and gave that little wink once again as she continued; "You remember that we talked about; even though your brother likes it when you play with his penis, it's just something that sisters and brothers don't do."

"Yeah, but he tickles me and stuff!"

"Yes, well tickling and kidding around is just fine, and I want to see you two enjoy being around each other and playing, but, well, it's just not right to touch certain parts of each other."

"Okay," little Becky replied, glancing quickly at my crotch, which I quickly covered again; "but..." and she looked up at the ceiling for the question; "but okay, how about when we hug? I mean, when we hug, our parts touch and George likes to hug a lot," she giggled and it was my turn to blush. Becky was on a roll now; "especially when we don't have our clothes on Mom." The little redhead again played with the carpet nap with her toes; "Remind me again why we always take our clothes off when we come home from school or somewhere. None of my friends are naked with their family all the time like we are."

"Well," caught off guard but rallying back; "You don't know what they do when you aren't there, just like we don't take our clothes off when you or your brother have friends over. And the reason we like to be naked, I mean at least, the reason I like to be naked is that is the way I was raised and it just feels right and it feels good to take off your clothes and let the air and sun get to your skin. I think it's the way we were intended to be. No other animals make clothes to cover themselves with, so I'm not sure why we should have to."

123456...8