Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 31

Story Info
Coping while the girls are gone...no worries!
41k words
4.82
25.1k
22

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, let me apologize to the few of you out there who have been kind enough since my last chapter to keep on me to carry on. Work, Love and Pursuit of the Mighty Dollar kept getting in the way, but here we are. I also apologize for the length, but hopefully it's worth the read. For those of you who have just stumbled upon the series, I'd suggest you at least take a look at the first chapter and see what you think.

Thanks again, George

*****

** Late Saturday morning -- Mid December **

I woke up alone and immediately I didn't like it. Stretching all four appendages, the sheets were cold; I didn't like it. Admittedly, I'm spoiled and I knew this day was coming, but still, I didn't like it. I forced myself to get out of bed. Actually my morning wood forced me out of bed and I shuffled into the bathroom to pee. I stood there waiting, waiting for the soft warm body to nestle against my back, her delicate hand taking charge of my cock and giggling as she directed the warm stream; she wasn't there, I didn't like it.

It took a couple minutes in the big, lonely shower for all the cobwebs to wash away and with a big sigh, I gave into the fact that for the first time in I don't know how long, I was all alone. Alone in this house, built within a massive brick warehouse, that served as my... no... correction, served as the home of Britt and my photography business. It also was home to Gina and Kate's online swimwear company. I used to savor my privacy; languish in the silence in solitude; now I felt lost.

Late last night I put my girls on a red-eye to the east coast so that they could spend the winter holidays with their families. They had begged me to come with them, but work and in all honesty, unknown personal complications that may arise...well, it just seemed easier to not be the trigger of some uneasy questions for the girls. We all live together and although Britt is my main squeeze, to borrow an old term, Gina and Kate are just as important to me.

The last couple weeks have been a blur. Thanksgiving was a holiday I won't be forgetting anytime soon and the girls had to finish up their semesters and get ready for the trip home. The part about school and the trip prep were pretty straight forward. Britt and I dialed in what I was supposed to accomplish while she was gone. There were a few shoots to do and I had some computer work I needed to get done and finish a couple of jobs; she said she'd even trust me with billing if I let her look at it first. Kate and Gina scurried around and made sure they were caught up with all their pending orders and filled me in on any deliveries that might come in. Being an online business, they could pretty much do everything but the physical handling of goods from their parent's homes, so they were pretty comfortable with leaving the business behind for awhile. We also thought about doing our own Christmas early, but decided that it could wait until after they returned and I was thankful for another few weeks of procrastination; shopping is clearly not one of my strong points.

Even though all the business burdens were lifted and Christmas had been rescheduled, the girls seemed to be overly concerned with my well-being while they were gone. It didn't matter that they had been in my life for such a small percentage of it and that I had managed to take care of myself those many years. The three were convinced that I would be like a lost puppy while they were gone; wandering aimlessly, nose to the ground, searching for the comfort they have brought to my life. And now that I walked into the kitchen and found there really was no one there but myself; well damn it, they may have been right to be concerned.

The girls however did have an ace in the hole and they had stacked the deck before they took off for a few weeks to get reacquainted with their loving families. The winning card was named Becky and she and the girls, behind my back by the way; they had a master plan laid out that would keep me in check. No playing for this mouse while his cats were away.

Truth be told, in a matter of a couple days, I'd have probably gotten over my lonely funk and buried myself in work, resorted to meals from the freezer and rediscovered on-line porn and my talented right hand. Any normal girlfriend would have been fine with this, even happy that her man would more than likely be climbing the walls waiting for her return and she'd be treated like the gift from god that she thought she was.

But then, Britt's not normal is she? At least not when it comes to relationships; fifty years ago, she could have been the stereotypical hippie, with free love and all that. Her take on love and life are idyllic and to some would seem maybe a little naive, but in the end, it works and if you're blessed enough to be part of her life, then you count your lucky stars every day.

My life had indeed changed since I met the love of my life. My hobby, photography, became my career and I was now one of the lucky ones who loved what they did for a living and was rewarded monetarily as well. And with her also came that love for life and living and living to her meant freedom to love and make love; and boy did she know how to make love. And again, I doubt there is an honest soul on this planet that has not fantasized about the life I now lead, and somehow, I am lucky enough to be actually living it.

Back to reality, it's still too quiet in the house as I rummage around in the fridge for something for breakfast when the phone shatters the silence; my spirit somehow lifted by the obnoxious ring-tone. I glanced at the caller ID and my spirit now soared; "Hi Becky!" I chirped into the phone, evidently a little too chipper.

"Hey George," she replied with a little apprehension in her voice; "How's things? Did you get our girls off last night?"

"Yeah," I said, taking on a cocky tone. I'd have hooked my thumbs under my suspenders if I had any on, much less a pair of pants to hold up. "It wasn't easy, but they all were satisfied and walking a little funny when I dropped them off at the airport."

"Good Lord," she laughed, "I called to make sure you were okay and not down in the dumps or suicidal now that you were all alone with none of your playmates to take care of you."

"Yeah, I'm okay," slipping back into honesty mode. "It was a bit odd waking up alone and this place is so damn quiet. I mean even when the girls were all still asleep, the place still seemed, I don't know, alive somehow. It's just kind of weird, but I guess I'll get used to it; it won't be for that long."

"No, you're right, they'll be back before you know it, but...you know you don't have to be alone all the time," she voice a little more sultry now.

"Yeah, I know," now back to my normal, asshole self; "But I already told Britt I don't want a damn cat; all that fur and litter boxes and stuff."

"Oh my god," she spewed into the phone; I was afraid she was really mad. "If Britt and the girls hadn't asked me to, well, to look after you while they're gone, I'd just...well you could just take matters into your own hand," she finished and I could tell she was proud of that last part.

"Okay, okay," I laughed, "you win and for your information, I was thinking of just that a while ago."

"What was that?" she laughed back and then slipped into the seductive redhead mode, "You need a little of this tight little pussy of mine? We haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving and you were thinking about me riding your cock out on the porch swing, weren't you?"

"No, actually I was thinking about how I was all alone and I'd have jerk off to some porn, but now that you say it, I do have those tapes your Aunt so nicely put together for us."

"Alright, wise ass, but really, and don't you tell Britt, but they did say that they would be okay with it if I came over and kept you company...you know. I thought it was sweet that she wanted to make sure you got a little while they were gone, and I'm more than willing to do my part for your mental and physical well-being."

"Well, thank you for that," I smiled into the phone, "and yeah, I've missed seeing you; seems like Thanksgiving was a long time ago, and well, it was a little different."

**A couple weeks ago -- Thanksgiving Holiday**

I'd had a wild evening with her Aunt Virginia the day before the big meal. It wasn't completely unexpected and all parties, with the exception of Aunt Ginny, had agreed that Ginny would take the lead and if it led to, well, if it led to me screwing her brains out six ways from Sunday, well then so be it. And it did, even though it was a Wednesday.

The rest of that day and the next, the holiday weekend was kind of muted, particularly when Ginny was around, but after laying out an impressive Thanksgiving spread around mid-day, she left us with the cleanup, announcing that she had to get back to town and be ready to open the store for the big sales day that always follows Turkey Day. That's not to say that sex was off the table for the rest of us. I did enjoy trying to master making love in a porch swing, Becky straddling my lap in various positions, both of us grunting and groaning as we worked to get each other to cry out first; I won by the way.

We spent all day Friday and Saturday naked, fornicating all over the farm. There were little hints and innuendos dropped regarding my and Ginny's foray, but nothing direct. We made sure to visit the barn and added some footage to Aunt Ginny's collection. Despite being late November, it was warm out and we were hot and sweaty. We teased and played in the wash area with the hose and the cool water felt great. At one point, Britt, Gina and Becky were chasing each other with the hose and I spotted Kate with her back to me, bent over looking at god-knows-what. Her perfect little pussy glistened between tight little butt cheeks and my cock responded instantly. Ever so carefully, I snuck up behind her and when I was close enough, I wrapped one arm around her waist and nudged my hard-on between her cheeks. Ready for her to bolt, I put my other hand on her hip, but her only movement was to wiggle her ass.

"I wondered how long it would take to you take the bait," she said, working her ass against me. "Something about this barn, the smell of hay, something just makes me horny." Still bent at the waist, she reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, stroking it slowly; "Guess it gets to you too," she moaned, rubbing the slick head against her clit.

"No, I don't think that's it," both hands now on her ass and I spread her cheeks and looked down at her perfect asshole and wet pussy lips. I let my hand slip over her butt and my thumb toyed with her ass; she moaned, pushing back.

"Whatever it is, I need you to fuck me again," she stuttered as she lined me up with her slick slot.

Happy to oblige, I slowly slid my entire length into her welcoming pussy. "Hold it there," she mewed as she wiggled her ass, pushing and pulling minutely. One of the horses in a stall whinnied and I glanced over to see it shake its head, its mane flying like any one of my girls long hair. Giving me an idea, I leaned over and gathered up Katie's ridiculously long mane, appropriately done up in a loose pony-tail. I pulled back on her hair slightly and she whinnied and bucked back, taking all I had to offer.

"Ride me," she grunted, looking back over her shoulder, her brown eyes glowing. I reined her in and walked her forward a couple steps till she could grab onto one of the stalls; now I was ready to ride. Her hair in one hand, I began to ride, a slow cantor. Katie moaned her pleasure as I gave her all my length with each steady stroke.

"Yes baby," my steed moaned, "Faster baby, faster." I closed my eyes, concentrating on my ride and then heard a gasp and detected a little movement to my right. Two stalls down, Don, the ever-horny donkey had his front legs up on the galvanized pipe stall fence and his impressive pecker laid across one of the rails and the girls were mesmerized by the sight. A previous lesson by Becky on animal husbandry and such left little to the imagination as to what Don was up to.

I turned my attention back to the task at hand and shifted gears, driving my steed hard, whipping her on with a slap to the ass; "Jesus," she cried out, giving me a look shoulder. I gave her another wallop as she stared at me and with a determined look; she looked back straight ahead and began to pound against me as I drove hard into her. Our joining made wondrous slurping sounds, her tight cunt laying on the juices, her engorged pussy lips coating my hard cock as it pistoned in and out.

Suddenly the stall fence rattled and shook and both my ride and I looked down the rail. Don was full into it, riding that slick steel pipe for all he was worth. His baby-burro maker was obscenely big and other-worldly as he rocked the fence, snorting and huffing.

My own ride was now doing the same as I once again turned to my own business, oddly uneasy about watching another guy get his rocks off. Releasing Katie's lush mane, I grabbed her hips and drove for home. "Fuck me baby," Kate cried as I felt her pussy walls convulse, her orgasm looking for mine. Kate couldn't help but to steal glances at Don as he was now slamming against the fence at a fierce rate, so hard I feared briefly that we might have a structural failure on our hands, but the fence builders had earned their money.

Free to concentrate on my ride once more, I got another firm grip and picked up the pace. The little one's greedy snatch was unrelenting, strangling my cock, determined to take what was mine and take it deep. Sweat dripped off my face and chest, down the crack of her sweet ass and then like the crack of a whip, it hit and time stood still. My butt clinched, muscles tightened in my gut as we both felt my cock prepare for delivery. Her pussy spasmed non-stop, milking me until I delivered, my cock erupting, spewing rope after rope of hot jizz into the depths of my favorite little pixie. Katie literally howled as she felt my hot load blasting her cervix, deep within.

Simultaneously, there was a loud snort and the fence quit moving and out of the corner of my eye I saw a fountain of milky white spew outward into the barn. Ready to pass out, I closed my eyes and doubled over, resting on Kate's sweat covered backside. Her little body was trembling and I knew she was probably having trouble holding onto the rail. Reaching down, I found enough reserve and wrapped my arms around her again and then slowly rolled us to the side until we were lying on the cold concrete, my dick still buried inside her happy snatch. We curled up into a spooning fetal position and just lay there, catching our breath, loving the coolness of the concrete floor.

I nuzzled my face into her neck, parting the lush forest of hair with my nose; "Are you okay," I whispered.

Her pussy gave me a loving hug; "Better than okay; that was incredible," she whispered back.

I kissed her warm neck and fondled her tits as we slowly came back to reality. The other three were talking softly and giggling somewhere behind us; "I've never seen anything like that," one of them said softly, like they were keeping a secret.

"Yeah," I heard, recognizing Becky's voice; "I've never seen one cum in mid-air like that. I've help collect semen and I've seen them rutting out in the yard, but that was a first and pretty impressive for such a little fella."

"Yeah, but it was so violent," this time Gina speaking a little louder. "I've seen videos of horses mating, and other animals, like on nature shows, but that was almost scary."

"Yeah, it was pretty wild," Becky answered. "I think the reason it was that way was because of where it happened, I mean, when they are naturally mating, the male is still pretty anxious to get it done, but he's got the female to lean into and she's pushing back. You remember I showed you the mount we use when we collect the semen, it acts like the female. Don jacking off on the fence was actually pretty impressive considering he didn't have much to lean into. If you think about it; the only friction on his cock was the post and rail, a poor substitute for the real thing."

That was probably the weirdest part of what was a different kind of weekend, but all in all, it was pretty fucking awesome.

**Back to now**

"So, the girls asked you to babysit me; is that what I'm hearing?"

"Yeah, how odd, those are just the words they used, wise guy. No, I'd call it babe sitting, but I can't do it full time, so you'll have to take care of yourself most of the time. Think you can do that?" she said in sultry tone.

"Well, if I have to," I sighed. "So what's up with you? The girls really haven't said anything about Thanksgiving and I guess I'm kind of wondering how things are with you and your aunt. It's obviously none of my business but I think we were all a bit apprehensive about how things would change after, well you know...after."

She laughed, "You're so cute. Everything is fine between us and yeah, it's different now, but a good different. I'd go into details but I'm calling from work and I don't want to talk about it over the phone, so I was thinking; I have tomorrow off, so would it be okay if I invited myself over; I'd even cook you dinner?"

"Yeah, that would be great," I found myself replying enthusiastically; "I can probably make it through today by myself. I've been rummaging around in the kitchen here and I think I need to make a grocery run. What were you thinking about for dinner tomorrow?"

"Oh, now you're putting me on the spot. Uh...I make a pretty good stir-fry so how about that? You can decide on chicken or shrimp or something and whatever kind of vegetables you like. And you guys have a rice cooker too, right? That and a little wine and maybe some fortune cookies and we'll be good to go."

"That sounds great," I said, "and yeah, I have a rice cooker and I'll check, but I think there's jasmine rice in the cupboard. There's a great little Asian market nearby, so I'll just go there. I'm really looking forward to it." About that time, my stomach growled and Becky could actually hear it over the speakerphone.

"Alright," she giggled. "Sounds like you should probably find something to eat before then and I've got someone walking toward the counter, so I'll see you tomorrow. Love you!"

"Love you too," I answered.

I managed to find some cereal in the cupboard and with a couple slices of sourdough in the toaster and the coffee maker churning away, I was set.

I'd just finished eating and was putting the dishes in the dishwasher when my cell chimed Britt's custom ringtone; my heart skipped a beat and I dove for the phone. "Hey lover," I said happily into the Blackberry.

"Uh, hey babe," she quickly replied, followed with, "I've got you on speaker phone, so I thought I'd better call in and let you know we got here all right."

I caught her warning and proceeded cautiously; "Great, good flight, your luggage got there?"

"Yep, everything went fine and I'm glad you found us the direct flight cuz we all slept straight through."

I wanted to make some kind of remark about how a marathon sex session always leads to a good night's sleep, but I kept it to myself; "So you're on your way home?" I quickly tried to do the math and failed miserably.

"Yep, we were all met at the airport and we split up from there. I'm with Mom right now; say hi."

Oh shit, "Oh, hi Mrs. Ryan."

"Well, hello to you too George. It's so good to finally talk to you and hear your voice. Brittany has said so many good things about you and I'm sorry you couldn't make the trip with them, but I understand; work comes first."

I couldn't tell from her voice whether the 'work comes first' comment was said with admiration or disappointment; "Well I really would have liked to have made the trip but we did have a lot of jobs booked and it was really important for the girls to come back home during the break." My mind suddenly seized as I tried to recall what Britt's mom, or the other's families knew about our living arrangement and I stopped breathing waiting for her to say something.