Everybody Needs Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

Both Janey and her mother enjoyed a string of orgasms as I fucked them but they both knew that, out of courtesy for my mother, it was common practice for me to leave the "piece de resistance" to last. I wanted to save my spunk for my mother to show her just how much I love her, not that I really need to, she knows full well how much I, her loving son, revere her. But it is always nice to prove the point over and over again by treating her to a liberal helping of her offspring's cream.

Indeed, not a day has gone by since mom and I started out on our taboo relationship five years or so ago without me serving up a nice big load of sex juice for her. I can cum by the bucketload, sometimes in her cunt, sometimes over her face or tits or bum but mom is always hungry for more and I am only too proud and happy to give it to her.

I treated mom to another round of pussy licking for a good ten minutes to prepare her for the invasion of my incestuous prick. Mom loves having her pussy licked and over the years I have perfected the technique and know just how to use my tongue to ensure that we both get maximum enjoyment.

As mom lay back on the bed with her legs in the air and I knelt down to deliver the cunnilingus, Janey climbed onto the bed next to her and did likewise, lifting her legs into the air and spreading them wide. Her mother then dropped to her knees alongside me and began to lick her daughter's pussy with the expertise of the true sex slut while I concentrated my attention on mom...

4.

My tongue located mom's engorged clit and I started to run rings around it, mom whimpering and thrashing about on the bed. Beryl, I think, must have found Janey's clit too and was giving it a good going over, judging by the amount of noise Janey was making. Her grunts and groans of pleasure mingled with those of mom and reverberated around the room as what was proving to be our most superb orgy went completely O.T.T. in both action and enthusiasm.

Mom suddenly lifted her head and smiled at me while Beryl continued to eat Janey's pussy. "Oh sweetheart," mom said, "you are so good at this, you nearly made me cum. But I need a fuck first and you know how I like it."

I sure did and it took only a matter of seconds for mom to turn her body round and get onto her hands and knees on the bed. Mom likes being fucked doggie-style and if that's what turns her on most, then I am only too happy to oblige. We do try other positions from time to time, like having mom sit on my cock as Janey and Beryl had just done but now I stood behind my mother, poised and ready with my cock primed for fucking as I placed the head at the entrance to her delectable pussy.

Beryl stopped licking Janey's cunt and they moved round to watch the incestuous fucking. Mom was all ready for me by now and waiting impatiently for me to begin the penetration. My foreskin was peeled back as far as it would go and I wasted no further time as I slid the head of my prick into mom's pussy, gently at first to allow her time to respond to the invasion.

"Oh boy, mom!" I heard Janey cry from behind me as I worked my cock into mom's cunt, "look at Peter fucking his own mother."

"Yeah, looks really great," agreed Beryl. "Go for it, Peter, give her all you've got."

I didn't need any words of encouragement but it was nice to hear them, nevertheless. I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at the mother and daughter and then I began to fuck my mother in the way she likes best, long and hard, pumping in and out and increasing the pace with each thrust.

Mom clasped her tits with her hands and began rubbing them together, her eyes closed and a look of sheer bliss on her face as her cuntal walls tightened hard around my prick, making it feel as snug as a bug in a rug, to coin a phrase. The warmth of her pussy clamped around my throbbing hard-on was tremendous and, after ten minutes of sheer physical exertion, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

"Fuck me, sweetheart," mom said beatifically, looking over her shoulder and smiling the wondrous smile that only made me want to go on pounding her harder, "your big prick feels so good inside me."

Mom's screams of pleasure seemed to shake the very foundations of the house as her glorious pussy gobbled up inch after inch of my fat rod, my balls slapping against the insides of her thighs. Behind me, Janey and Beryl's eyes were fixed on my bare clenching buttocks as I made Maisie the proudest mother in the world.

I was well into my stride now and it was a real privelege, as it always is, to be fucking my mother and my aching balls felt like they were on fire as they bubbled up with what I knew would be another hot load to rival the spewings of the greatest male porn actors. Sure enough, one final thrust tipped me over the edge and my legs started to buckle as the spunk started to work its way to its destination.

Mom sensed I was about to cum and wriggled as if trying to get free, that meant she wanted me to cum over her rather than in her which would also give Janey and Beryl a thrill too. Quickly, I pulled out and mom, with remarkable agility, twisted her naked body from the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me. I felt a couple of hands on my ass as Janey and Beryl clustered round me to watch me ejaculate over mom.

And what an ejaculation, I was helpless with emotion as I blasted my beautiful mother with a fresh load of my rich hot cream. I hadn't wanked that morning and, fucking hell, it showed. I always try to improve on each cumshot and give mom an above aerage load to enjoy but this time, at the risk of sounding conceited, I had surpassed even my high expectations.

"Yeah, give it to her, Peter," Beryl said, her voice full of admiration which lifted me to even dizzier heights, thrilled that she and her daughter were enjoying the show, "give your mom the lot."

My legs almost gave way as I continued to shoot my load in several long hot ribbons of white hot incestuous sperm all over mom's face and tits. Mom had her mouth open as wide as nature allowed to capture and taste what she could and when she had swallowed as much as possible, gulping and gagging as it slithered down her throat, the remains seeped out at the corners of her lips. Sweat had been breaking out on my face for several minutes and now my breathing had degenerated into a series of short sharp gasps as I slowly started to descend the mountain of one of the most explosive orgasms I have ever had.

Beryl and Janey clapped and cheered as they watched me spew my load over mom. I felt really proud and honored to have not only fucked mom till she almost screamed for mercy but also to have given her yet another enormous helping of my precious fluid.

"Wow, mom!" Janey said, "get a look at all that spunk."

"Yeah, darling," Beryl said, "he's done his mom proud again."

"He sure has," my mother said, smiling up at me through the layers of rapidly congealing spunk that were temporarily disfuguring her soft gentle features, "I don't know where he gets it all from."

I stood with my sated cock in my hand while the three ladies lingered around me, Beryl and Janey licking my spunk from my mother's body, Beryl washing mom's face with her tongue while Janey gave similar attention to the load on mom's tits. They lapped it up hungrily, enjoying the manly taste of sperm while I continued to feel immensely pleased with myself, not just for the sheer pleasure of fucking my mother which I always enjoy, but for having fucked Beryl and Janey too, not to mention giving them a nice afternoon tea to enjoy. And, we were all aware, it certainly wouldn't be the last of our fuckfests, that was for sure ...

5.

After Beryl and Janey had showered and departed, mom and I went downstairs to the lounge and I slumped into an armchair to relax. Mom and I were both still completely in the nude, we don't bother with clothes most of the time, and I smiled as I watched mom's bare ass cheeks jiggle as she made her way to the kitchen.

"I think I need a cup of coffee," she said, leaving the door open. "Want one, sweetheart?"

"Yes, please, mom," I replied. "That was quite an afternoon, wasn't it?"

"Brilliant," mom agreed, "and the day's not over yet," she added, slyly.

"Fucking hell, mom," I said, "you just can't get enough, can you?"

"No, I can't," mom replied succinctly. "Not when I've got such a sexpert son to see to all my needs."

"Thanks, mom," I said, "I'm only too pleased to do see to all your ... erm ... needs," I finished and we both giggled like kids.

"Yeah," mom went on, "and I might even give that lovely ass of yours some attention from my strap-on, too."

"That'll be good, mom," I said, as horny happy memories of the many times I have taken mom's plastic prick up my ass in the past five years came back to me, "especially if Beryl and Janey are watching. They can fuck me too," I added, smiling at mom with a mischievouse glint in my eyes.

"I didn't know they were into that," mom said.

"They did last week, mom," I said, "we had a threesome while you were at work."

"I see," said mom, feigning a stern voice but I could see the admission was getting her excited again. "I'd love to watch another woman fucking that lovely tight ass of yours, darling. You can tell me all about what you got up to, since you didn't think to invite me or tell me until now, while we have our coffee."

"Sorry, mom," I said, "but you've always given me leeway to fuck with who I like."

"I suppose I have," mom said. "Anyway, don't worry about it, just as long as I can be present when Beryl and Janey have their strap-ons with them."

"Sure thing, mom," I replied, "we'll have to invite them over again soon, eh?"

"Of course," said mom, "we couldn't wish for a better set of neigbors."

"Certainly can't, mom," I answered, "we really struck lucky there, didn't we?"

"Too right we did," mom replied, returning to the lounge and sitting in the armchair opposite me as she waited for the kettle to boil, her legs splayed to show off her recently fucked pussy, "after all," she went on, "everybody needs good neighbors."

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers
12