Everybody Wants a Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you see," he said, "I would never take you this far if you were an innocent little girl. I know that life here could be good for you. Really good."

"Um— Your hands. Could you—?" Melissa said with a strained voice.

"Oh sorry, of course," Jacob said and removed his hands from her knees – by moving them further up her thighs, in under the hem of her skirt.

Melissa didn't quite expect that offensive a move and gasped in surprise. She'd probably have stopped him if the door to the office hadn't opened and Denny walked in.

VII. ENTRY FEE

Melissa could only watch his disarming smile in astonishment, as he walked up and knelt down behind her chair. He gently took her arms and pulled them back. Not hard, but firmly enough to make her unable to ward off Jacob's advances.

"Hey, baby sister, how's it going?" he whispered in the back of her neck, before kissing her on the neck.

Jacob continued to gently caress her legs. It felt so wonderful to finally hear Denny's voice, feel his touch and smell his scent. That and the added sensual attention from Jacob almost made her lose her cool and drop the flustered play-act. Knowing that Jacob knew hers and Denny's dirty little secret was an extra thrill.

"This is what I do here," Jacob said in a soothing, calm voice, "Bring my fantasies to life."

Denny let go of her arms, cupped and squeezed her breasts lightly and continued to place kisses on her shoulder and neck. Jacob continued to talk and moved his hands even further up her thighs.

"Here is one that I never thought I'd have the pleasure to make real. I'm an only child, and I don't know if I would dare to do what you've done anyway. Such a beautiful sin, such a red hot taboo. 'What does he want?' you may ask yourself. Well, what do I want? Many things. But right now, all I want is to take a step back and watch the two of you."

Melissa's body was on fire. Jacob's words made her hotter than any touch, and she wanted to shout her approval and fuck anything in sight right away. The bizarreness of the situation became an unexpected spice, a wonderfully outrageous situation that she longed to explore the full possibilities of. Jacob pulled his hands away, and they were instantly replaced by one of Denny's rougher ones, inching in between her thighs and further up, all the way to her crotch. She automatically parted her thighs to give him better access, and could see Jacob smile approvingly.

There was no turning back now. She would surrender her body totally to those men. She'd be their willing whore, and most of all she'd be Denny's whore whenever he wanted her. They could have night upon wonderful night together in lust, and day upon day together as friends. There was nothing she couldn't do, nothing that was too scary or unachievable in the comfort zone that she had when he was around. Not even this, doing it with him in front of a stranger, felt wrong.

She closed her head and tilted it back in silence, letting her brother's hands roam her body. She took a deep breath and squirmed pleasurably on the chair, her hands reaching back to touch, just touch, to assure herself that this was not a strange dream, but really Denny behind her back. She realized that her body and soul made decisions before her own thought processes could catch up, and she was now deliberately displaying her writhing shape as much as she could to the man in front of them. She not only didn't mind, she realized, but she desperately wanted to show him just how far she would go with Denny.

It was such a liberating feeling. An arena where she didn't have to hide her affections and attractions. So she pushed herself over yet another hurdle of conventions. She dove down with a hand under her dress, lifted it up and plunged it inside her panties. Then she opened her eyes again and sought out Jacob's. That wasn't hard, his gaze had never left her face. Two fingers sunk into her pussy, and she masturbated herself as fast as she could towards a hard and strong orgasm. Extreme ripples of sensation surged through her, but her gaze was locked on Jacob.

She didn't say anything as the intense trembles died down. Jacob didn't say anything, and Denny didn't utter a single sound. Instead, he unbuttoned the front of the dress and nudged Melissa to lift her ass from the chair so he could pull it off her. Meekly she stood up and let herself get stripped. Then he just as gently undid and removed her bra. Finally, he knelt behind her and pulled down a pair of soaked panties.

In nothing but shoes, socks, and the sharp smell of anticipation, Melissa stood solid in the middle of the room. The peculiar, handsome, vampire-like man in front of her took in the sight methodically, from the ankles and up.

"Perfect," he murmured, "Nothing short of perfect. Please go on, Denny."

Denny's hand on her shoulder spun her around, and he quickly embraced her and gave her a deep kiss. She responded with vigor and fed him her tongue, pressed her body up against his and wrapped her arms around him. She never wanted to let him go, never wanted to be apart from him ever again, and every opportunity to show that, she was determined to take.

"I love you," she whispered, when they finally broke the kiss, "I mean—you know what I mean."

"Back atcha," Denny replied with a soft laugh, "Come on, Mel. It's time to put on a little show."

"For him?"

"For everybody."

He took her by the hand and led her out of the room. Jacob followed closely behind.

"This is your opening night, sis. You have to pay the entry fee."

"Entry fee?"

"That's a novel way to put it," Jacob said, "I'm not sure exactly how much you know about our, shall we say, routines here, but be assured that everyone is benefiting, and nobody is suffering. That is very important. Tomorrow I want you to think. Think long and hard about the size of your horizon. And put it on paper."

"J, you talk in riddles," Denny chided him, "Mel, it's like this. You set the rules. What you like to do and what you won't do. There are basics, of course. Studies and health comes first, nothing loud when people are trying to sleep, that kind of thing. Other than that, it's up to you."

"Except today," Jacob said.

"Yes, like the master of the domain says, except today. Today is when we—well—break you in. Today is when you get to sample us all, and we all get to sample you. And most important; today you have no horizon. I guess it's a good word."

Melissa felt a surge of fear-spiced excitement. She could barely control her breathing. She knew the rest, somehow she just knew.

"So for one day, you give up your will to us. Once you start, there is no refusal, no hesitation. We are a diverse crowd here, you see. With different tastes and ambitions. And in order to see where you put your limits, where on the charts you place yourself, you need to try it all. Eat your way through the smorgasbord to see what you fancy. Get it?"

She nodded, "I—I think so."

"I have to warn you though," Jacob added, "Some of it you might find unpleasant. Every now and then something will be a little painful. Or maybe degrading beyond your normal point of tolerance. What you need to remember is that whatever happens, you must be patient. Neither your control of your future nor our respect and regard for you will be diminished. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, like they say."

"And who knows?" Denny said, "Maybe you'll find that you surprise even us."

"That is, as Denny just now called it, your entry fee. This day and night when you belong to us in every sense of the word."

"Jesus," Melissa whispered, "I didn't expect that. You mean you can do—anything at all?"

"Anything that doesn't actually harm you," Denny said, "Most of the time we'll just fuck you blue in the face, I guess. But everyone who wants you alone for a while will have their chance to try out whatever kink they please."

"Like—uh—what, for example?"

Jacob shrugged, "As a bit of an old romantic, I'm quite partial to ropes, candles and quills myself."

"That doesn't sound too bad."

"And a flogger now and then."

"Ooh kay. I get the point," she said, tentatively trying out the words now, "And I guess you're not the worst fish in the pond either?"

"Well, that's for you to find out."

Melissa let out a trembling sigh, "Yes, I guess I will."

They had reached the top of the stairs. Melissa could hear the hushed bustle of people downstairs, and how the outer door opened and shut.

"Did we miss anything?" a female voice said.

"No, they're still upstairs," answered a voice that Melissa guessed was Martin but she wasn't sure, "I really hope she jumps in. I saw her when they went up. She looked like someone who could be really fun."

"Your kind of fun?" said the woman.

"Haha. You never know," Martin said, which was followed by random laughter.

"They are waiting for the main course down there," Jacob murmured softly in Melissa's ear, "It is time you made your decision. Will you go back to the office, get dressed and leave? Or will you take the first step down those stairs? If you do that, you agree to my terms for the night. And I agree, we all agree, to care for you in all ways for the rest of your months or years with us. Put your foot on that step, and you are not allowed to turn back."

Melissa stood quiet and silent like a statue. For several seconds she didn't react. In her head a million cells fired a million signals in order to force conscious thought and logic reasoning to kick in gear, but all that she could grasp was abstracts. Basic emotions hollering of fear, love, lust, adventure. But mostly of control. Lose or keep. Keep or give away. Give away and trust Denny. Yes. Trust Denny. Yes. Denny. Trust. Give.

"W—wh—what happens first?" came her trembling question.

"You choose a man. He takes you while we watch."

"And then?"

"You choose two men. After that..." Jacob left the sentence hanging.

"Yes?"

"After that, we choose."

Again no reply. No more words were able to form in Melissa's mouth. She knew this would change her forever. Both this night, and the rest of her time here would turn her into a new person. Change is a big thing when it happens around you. But then it happens within as well—all she could do now was follow her first and most basic instinct. How deep was her trust in Denny?

She swallowed once. She swallowed twice. Then she looked at her brother with a sweet loving smile.

"Denny, you are such a pervert."

Without hesitation, she walked down the stairs.

VIII. EPILOGUE

Melissa lay lazily stretched on top of the most tacky, pink flowered duvet she had ever seen, on an equally pink bed in a bright purple room. She had borrowed a laptop computer from Jacob's office and was now trying to compose the list of YES and NO that he had asked for. Concentration didn't come easy between those walls though. There were Barbie posters over the bed and desk and little stuffed animals everywhere. Its previous resident, a sweet little blonde with a serious daddy fetish, had left the Palace earlier that spring when she graduated as a licensed middle school teacher and got a job in her home town.

"She said she never got to be a girl when she grew up," Alana had explain it to Melissa when she woke up in the bizarre room in the morning.

Two of the guys had apparently been very sad to see her leave. Melissa smiled to herself and noted "random role-play" as a definite YES in her neat Excel spreadsheet. Not because she got off on it, but if it got her what she wanted in the end, a hard cock or three in just the right places, she'd gladly act silly if it made someone happy.

"The decoration in here has to go though," she said to herself, "Or I'll go insane."

The overdose of pink was not the only thing that nagged on her ability to focus. Her body was sore all over, her ass ached when she tried to sit up straight and her pussy felt more ravaged than it had ever been. Which, of course, was true. It was not only cocks that she had surrendered to that night, but fingers, tongues, a burning candle, various sizes of dildos and at one point even a whole hand and wrist. It was a very small hand and wrist that belonged to one of the girls, but just the thought that they had fit an actual arm inside of her was something she even now found it hard to accept.

She vaguely remembered crying then, and that Denny kissed her tears away. She put anything sized and shaped like dicks in the YES column and fists under NO. Pain, other than the teasing kind of a slap on the ass, was not her thing. At least for now. Even more astounding was the fact that said arm, and a few of the licking tongues and probing fingers had belonged to one of the girls. Melissa wasn't too sure how she felt about that. She figured she could put on a girl-on-girl show on special occasions, if it made the boys happy. But she wasn't going to make a habit out of it.

Other things entered the NO list faster than she could type them. Some stuff had just grossed her out. Others were too painful to even consider. She could still feel the worst of the lashes burn on the back of her thighs, and her nipples would be aching for hours still. Not much had made her lose her cool, but one guy named Mark made her wear shackles, cuffs and a collar, and without even touching her, he made her break down in tears by nothing but the words he chose. Amazingly, he came by the next morning to see that she was all right, and he turned out to be the sweetest, most caring guy she'd ever talked to. He promised to fuck her nicely and keep his mouth shut from then on. The girl named Claire was more than willing to be all the gutter whore he could ever need.

A knock on the door woke Melissa up from her half-asleep state of dream-like recollections.

"Come in, it's open!"

"Hey girl," said the long-haired head of Martin the med student, peeking from the gap in the door, "How are you feeling?"

"Like I've been run over by a buffalo stampede."

Martin winced, "That bad?"

"Hey, come in and sit down. No, it's not really that bad, actually. I'm just not used to being so totally spent. I've never done anything like this before. One guy per night was my limit. Now I have no idea where my limit is. All the extra—stuff adds a whole new dimension to the word exhaustion."

"Yeah, about that—" Martin began.

"You want to know how I liked your contribution, and if I want to do it again? Martin, you're number three so far today who tries to do a sales-pitch for their kink."

"Actually, I just wanted to thank you. You are, by far, the most amazing 'patient' I have ever had. Your reactions were stellar, and you looked incredible on my lab table. You have no idea."

"Really? Thanks!"

"So of course I'd want you there again."

Melissa smiled, and looked at him with weary eyes. "You know, I actually had a great time with you—most of the time. I have no idea what you did to me, but I've never had an orgasm lasting that long before. Keep that enema machine the hell away from me, and I'll be your lab rat any time—doctor."

Martin's face lit up in an ear-to-ear grin, and he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. Melissa almost laughed out loud. What was it with her forehead that made people want to kiss it all of the time? Oh well, she didn't mind.

"You're a star," Martin said, "You won't regret it. I have a feeling I can give you even longer orgasms than Jessica, once I get to know your body better."

"Jessica?"

"Barbie girl here," he said, nodding at the pinkness in general.

"Oh. All right, I'm in. But you're going to have to ask nicely."

"Haha! I'll beg if I have to," he said and stood up, "I'm off to class soon. You take it easy. Can I get you something before I go? Coffee? Food? Soothing balm? Morphine?"

"No, I'm fine. If you see Denny, tell him to stop by. He promised to help me fix the room. You guys didn't manage to break me yesterday, but this wallpaper just might."

Martin exited the door with a chuckle, and Melissa returned to the computer screen. She saved the List of Lewdness and opened up a web browser to check out what she could find out about the city of Seattle. It was going to be her home for a few years, so she'd better get her bearings.

She figured she'd call mom and dad soon too and tell them the scholarship was hers. A full education and residence courtesy of the "Seattle Palace Independent Fund". They'd be so proud of her.