Everybody's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my head around trying to reach every part of him with my lips and tongue. I wanted to feel all of him in every part of my mouth. Soon he took over control and began to move in and out of my mouth, his hands gently guiding my head where he wanted me.

The sensation of giving him control, allowing him to fuck my mouth was titillating. Swirling my tongue around any part of him I could reach I tried to maximize the amount of sensation I could give him. I began to play with my pussy, which was begging for attention.

Reminded of last time, I felt an orgasm tingling along my nerves. This was almost identical to the fantasy I'd been touching myself to for weeks. I had managed not only to recreate my last encounter, I was enjoying it more.

When I began to climax, I pulled my head back so I wouldn't choke and the man's wet hard-on slipped across my face. I shuddered lasciviously as the wet manhood touched my cheek. Thoughtlessly I reached up and took his soaking wet tool and began to caress my whole face with it, leaving my own drool staining my features.

Over and over I climaxed.

When I finished I once again began sucking the man's cock, but now I was moving my mouth up and down over him, he simply stood still accepting it. I'd stopped cumming because my poor pussy was desperate to be filled. I wasn't leaving without being fucked.

I scrambled to my back, half on and half off my skirt. My back was chilled by the cold cement below me, but my body was burning with need.

"Please." Was all I could say, afraid he would reject me,or deny me. If I said more I would tell him everything, begging him to fuck me quickly, humiliating myself even more. I was spared that degradation, however. My lover pulled down his pants and positioned himself on his knees between my thin, wide spread thighs.

I had a moment of self-doubt, would he find me too thin? Did he dislike how soft I was, no real muscle to speak of, but not an ounce of fat? I was just little, hardly any breasts, now no hair down there. Was I womanly enough for him?

Then he aimed his cock at my tiny vagina and I quailed. It suddenly looked far too big to ever fit inside me. As his thighs parted my own slender limbs, I felt small beneath him. Then he began to stroke his knob along my sopping wet slit and my body juddered with an ache more keen than any desire I'd ever felt.

I lay back, open, willing and available. I instinctively relaxed as he began to press his erection against my tingling opening. The moment when he began to open my body with his I froze, completely still. I was losing my virginity and I wanted to witness all of it.

But it wasn't a big deal. I felt him move inside me, and it felt delicious. He slipped right in and before I knew it I was full of him. His heat was deep inside me, and I felt a fullness unlike any meal. The sensation was lower and made me feel complete, utterly without discomfort.

He pulled back and his retreat was a new, sadder sensation. Then he plunged back in, going even deeper. I gasped at the powerful sensations. I felt him deeply inside me, but also I felt his pubic hair and pubic bone press against my vulva and clit. I was overwhelmed by sensations.

Then he began to move in and out of me,and the continuous motion was an even more satisfying sensation. Curling toward me, he kissed me, and I loved how many lurid details I could notice while still giving in to what was happening.

Submitting to him, I touched his body as it moved above me, in and out of me. I lifted my legs and moved around to find out how it felt to angle differently. I was panting with delight as I was fucked by this stranger under a stairwell. He gasped and moaned his pleasure and I was hypnotized by the sounds.

I heard voices passing on the street and I began to moan, hoping they would hear my wantonness.

"I am a slut being fucked on the ground by a stranger. Look at me!" I wanted to cry out. "I am not a good girl. I am not a virgin!" I yearned to shout.

Knowing they were there while I was engaging in such immoral behaviour thrilled me. I began to laugh, and my lover smiled at my abandon. Reaching one hand down, he ran his thumb over my clit. My laughs turned to stifled cries as I began to climax from being fucked. I was a woman. I was free! What joy! It was incredible.

I came and came as the man's thick cock rubbed up and down inside me, triggering delights my fingers could never hope to achieve. The terrific popping feeling as his knob moved over a special spot deep inside, under my clit was transcendent.

Yet all too soon I was torn from my delirium as he pulled out from my glowing pussy. I opened my eyes to see him stroking his cock over me. Suddenly I saw an eruption of white fluid spurt out of his tip and spray across my chest. Then another shot out and spatter my belly.

Undone by the sordid sight, I once more gave in to an orgasm. My body arched back, offering my white skin as a canvas for him to paint with his seed. I was wracked with a climax that robbed me of will. From my toes to my fingers I strained and stretched, lashed with total delight.

As more of his hot spunk drizzled down over me I felt more depraved than ever. Imagining my fans horror as I was soiled by this unknown man made me cum harder. In my mind I saw them watch my once virginal body despoiled and vulgarly writhing in lustful abandon. I clenched as I climaxed powerfully. The shame of my behaviour was matched only by my desire to be seen being such a degenerate.

Then it was over.

The man finished his orgasm, squeezing the last few drops of his jism onto my bald pubis. I felt him finish and my own orgasm subsided and I heard him dress himself. By the time I was able to see straight once more, he was standing above me looking down.

"Holy shit. That was hot. But... I think I'd better go, y'know..?" he seemed vulnerable and scared all of a sudden, like I was a threat to him in some way. "Thanks. A lot."

Then he stepped over me and jogged up the stairs and left.

I lay on the ground dappled in shimmering droplets of semen. I looked at it, memorizing the way my body looked decorated in glinting strands of pearlescent sperm, loving how sordid and beautiful I looked.

Then I used my fingers to smear the sticky fluid around, rubbing it into my skin. I lay naked like that for several moments as people passed, and the sounds of the nightclub passed over me. I was a ghost, the shell of a little girl, now a woman emerging from her chrysalis.

No one knew that lying in a heap on the ground was a well fucked woman, who had never known what sex could be like. One who was now discovering an addiction she would not soon be free of.

I was once again ignored as I slipped in to the hotel and received my key to the room. I hardly said hello to my sister and rushed into the bathroom. I didn't shower right away, instead I gazed at myself in the mirror, once again trying to perceive any difference in myself.

I couldn't see any change, but I felt it inside. I felt unmoored, floaty and adrift. Each of those sensations was blissful, considering the oppressive controlled environment I'd grown up in. No doubt some people would be terrified of that change, and it was scary. I was aware of how isolated I now was. I had too big a secret to feel part of the crowd, but I didn't want to be part of a crowd any more.

The next few days were a foggy whirl of the Usual filtered through the lens of Self Discovery. I was playing the character of Myself, while inside I was stretching and reshaping my idea of who I was.

Rigid discipline, forged over years of being observed by family at all hours helped me maintain my normal routine, but even so my sisters and my mother all commented on how quiet I was being. All I wanted to talk about was sex. Behind my eyelids I replayed my two amazing encounters and walked around in a constant state of arousal. It was a pleasurable torment, but one that was fairly embarrassing.

Eventually my life returned to bland. The sparkly quality of having gotten away with something, and having felt suddenly, viscerally alive for a time faded and my mask became my real face once more. I was the little angel. Inside, though, I remembered that other girl. The slut. She lurked in my mind seeking the moment she could run free once more.

It was a long wait, but eventually her moment arrived.

Four months after I had lost my virginity I finally found an opportunity to sneak off once more. For all that time we had not been in hotels, or anyplace I could escape from to find men who wouldn't care who I was. Men who wouldn't have known me and who could expose me.

I had almost despaired of ever breaking free again, when suddenly it simply happened. I had given up watching road signs and listening in to conversations about destinations. We were simply driven here or there and told where we were during sound check.

So I hardly registered it when someone said the name of the big city we were in. But the Slut heard and began to rouse from her months long slumber. By the end of the show She was looking for an escape, but I had no idea if we would stay overnight here or move on.

I had no clues as our tour bus drove into the dark city streets after the concert. I measured time and grew more excited as we took longer and longer to drive free of the tall buildings and cruise out onto any highways, but rather stayed in the tall labyrinth.

Then we pulled in front of a rather nice lobby and my heart began to soar.

The mask of the Angel slipped into place over the hungry mien of the Slut. Faking fatigue and boredom I gathered my things and tidied the spot I'd been sitting in. Anything to fill time until my sisters had filed off the bus.

Stuffing my gathered belonging into my bunk, I walked off the bus and waved at a security team member, "See you in few." I said from a couple feet away, making it intimate and not likely to be overheard by family, but not so quiet so as to appear like I was doing anything wrong.

And then I walked around a corner and disappeared into the night.

Except it was just a city street in a place I didn't know with people walking all around. There were a lot of people. There must have been some kind of festival going on. I saw adults of all ages and music blared from bars and echoed down streets sounding like live bands performing outdoors.

I loved the energy, but the exposure was daunting. I couldn't look for a partner or secluded spot for long. I had a very tight timeline, and it felt like I wouldn't find my opportunity in such a maelstrom of people.

Then, through the crowd, I saw a garden space. It was hidden between some buildings, but I saw trees and shrubs peeping out. I gravitated that way, having no other options for seclusion. I had to investigate or lose my opportunity to have sex for what was likely to be months again.

My eyes scanned everywhere, over stimulated. I was so rarely in a crowd of people, and if I were the people immediately beside me were known to me. This press of bodies was almost frightening, but no-one was in any way concerned with me, so I forced my way through the anxiety and pressed past the people.

In moments I had squeezed through and landed in an alley between two old brick buildings. Just ahead of me I saw a large wrought-iron fence holding back lush gardens. A small lot wedged among some buildings was a sanctuary of nature.

Unfortunately the sanctuary was fenced and the gate locked. I turned from the refuge disappointed, and faced a tall silhouette. The bright lights of the street created a halo around a tall man standing about ten feet from me.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust enough to be able to see that he was a handsome black man, dressed in a blazer and slacks with a relaxed collar shirt beneath.

"Nice garden isn't it?" He asked, his voice low and smooth. I found the sound very reassuring.

"It is. I was looking for a private place, away from the crowd."

To illustrate my point a group of people walked past, loudly joking with each other. Forced to step aside or be bumped, I stepped closer to the gate to the garden, out of the way of a couple very engrossed with each other.

When they passed the big man was right next to me. He was very tall, over six feet, for sure, and he smelled wonderfully as he leaned close to me. Nervous, I tilted my face up to his as he moved close, eager to kiss him if he chose.

I had so little time, and so great a need to be fucked that I felt myself already growing aroused from his mere presence. So I was a bit confused when he reached past me and put a key into the gate lock. I stepped aside, embarrassed as I realized he had no idea of my needs.

"Go on in. I'm a tenant here. You can be here as long as I'm here."

"Oh, then I suppose I'll have to entice you to stay." I only vaguely understood how provocative that statement was. It felt natural, but with my desperate need so present in my body I couldn't be sure of anything about this encounter, it had been so short.

My mind was racing, the second hand ticking; I'd been gone maybe five minutes. I had so little time.

Stepping deeper into the garden I gave myself over to the risk, the sound of the festival loud and invasive, but it still felt very private here. The garden had been designed to give many people places to go and be alone in nature, right in the midst of the city.

"My favorite area is just this way." The man said. The singer in me found his deep bass voice fascinating. It was so rare to hear a true bass. It made my stomach feel tight and fluttery.

Following his huge back, I trailed him along a little path between trees and shrubs. Garden boxes sat everywhere, not in rows, but placed along the edge of the path. There were vegetables, flowers, and herbs all along the way. The smells were wonderful.

After, perhaps ten feet the path opened onto a small grassy patch. The grass was in a big sandbox, except it was a grassbox build on the concrete of an old parking lot.

When he turned to see if I liked the spot his eyes widened as he took in my nudity.

Behind me my clothes lay scattered along the path we had just walked.

"I don't have a lot of time." I apologized.

His wide eyes never left me as I walked toward him. Scanning up and down my body, always coming back to my face trying to read my expression he gazed at me. Thrilled to be naked in the night, ecstatic to be seen naked, and titillated by the sounds of people passing behind the thin wall of trees and flowers, I approached him.

I let my nudity speak for me. Any words would fail. I had agonized over how to tell you, my reader, about why my situation demanded this level of debauchery from me, how could I condense it into a clever come-on for this stranger?

Instead, I stood right before him, naked, vulnerable and eager. Standing on my tip-toes, my hand on his chest, I still couldn't reach his face to kiss him. It took his leaning down for our lips to meet in a sweet kiss.

Shy at first, his mouth was warm and soft. Then as his brain caught up with his body, he grew passionate and his hands started to explore my body.Panting as he began to stroke my skin I whispered into his ear as he bent to kiss my neck.

"I have very little time. Please, let me suck your cock."

Not waiting for an answer, I slipped from his grasp by dropping to my knees on the soft, cool grass.

I stroked his cock trough his pants with one hand while I undid his zipper and belt with the other. The feeling of his cock hardening under my fingers was wonderful. I fumbled with his pants and he was fully hard by the time I had his cock exposed to my gaze.

This was the most beautiful penis I had seen yet. The knob was big and dark, almost as big as my fist. The shaft was long and thick, the thickest cock so far. Wrapping both hands around his shaft I lowered my mouth to his tip and was surprised to find I couldn't fit his knob into my mouth without stretching my mouth wide open.

Working to get his bulbous tip past my teeth without scratching him, I lapped at his velvety skin with my tongue, grateful to have a cock to play with after so long. When I had his cock-head into my mouth I was pleased to move him back and forth over my tongue. Wrapping my lips around his shaft I slipped my mouth down along his length trying to touch as much of him with my mouth as I could.

Saliva gathered and I swirled my tongue all around him, soaking his skin in my drool. Helpless to stop myself, I began to masturbate while I sucked his big cock. His huge hands stroked my face and head as I filled my mouth with his amazing manhood.

The heat of his skin on my tongue was enticing. The weight of his shaft as it moved in and out of me was fascinating. Every ridge and bump under my tongue made my clit tingle more and more under my fingers.

Lewdly I whimpered my passion. I moved him from my mouth and began to slip my lips and tongue all over his length, smearing my slobber everywhere. The slip of his skin across mine was tantalizing. My face felt flushed with the pleasure of this sordid friction. My pussy was tingling and wet. I didn't have time to indulge myself.

"Please, fuck me now." I begged, his cock in my hand. Peering up past his member, I pleaded with my eyes, desperate to be fucked.

Running my tongue around his pulsating knob I jacked him off and implored him with my eyes.

Taking his cock from my grip, He stepped back, I felt an instant of doubt, but then he dropped his pants, took off his suit jacket. Then he lay down on the grass and held his huge erection up for me.

Scrambling over him I positioned my body above his, aiming my sopping opening over his waiting pole. I took hold of his manhood and squatted down to press him to my opening. The first kiss of heat as we touched sent an electric jolt along my nerves.

Trying to relax my quivering body, I lowered myself down, expecting him to slip inside deliciously. But it didn't happen. I looked down to be sure I was aiming at the right spot. There was a fair amount of light coming from above, but none of it was falling directly onto us, so I wasn't positive I was in the right spot.

I felt my lips spreading around him, the heat of his skin tantalizing my tender inner lips, but he wasn't going in. I squirmed, wriggling my hips, and felt him press further in. I felt my inner ring of muscle stretch wider around him.

Then I understood. He was too big. It hadn't ever occurred to me that this was a possibility. Lowering my weight I pressed down harder, impaling myself on his tip. I pushed down, stretching myself like I would a yoga pose, releasing and leaning into the stretch. I continued applying pressure until I stretched so wide it began to be uncomfortable.

"Wow." I murmured.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I looked at his face, remembering there was a human attached to this mammoth penis.

"Don't be sorry. I've just not very- I've never had... um. Just gimme a second."

Determined to stop embarrassing myself, I took a deep breath in with my nose, trying to relax all down my back and through my pelvis. I shifted my hips back and forth easing him deeper inside me. The sensation of his flesh touching my insides felt sweet, but it took effort to open myself to him.

I had to control my breath, all my muscles were straining as I accommodated so much manhood into my tiny body. Breathing like women in movies when they give birth, I worked him deeper inside me.

Using my legs to lift and lower me in stages, I soaked him in my juices and crammed more and more cock as deep inside as I could. Biting down the need to moan, I fucked him from above. He was lying still, staring at me from his back, his hands behind his head supporting its weight. The man simply allowed me to pleasure myself with his cock.