Everyday I Write The Book Ch. 04

Story Info
A lively cocktail party.
993 words
4.2
23.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Saturday, 11:00 a.m.

Oh, my God! Diary, you will never, ever guess who's lying next to me right this very minute! You want a hint, don't you? Okay. Let's just say that he looks great without his loincloth. Didja figure it out? No? Oh, Diary, it's LUCIEN! Yes, you read my words correctly! And would you believe that Paul was upset that I took Lucien home with me? I feel so good! I just can't believe that a beautiful man like this would be interested in me!

Well, let me start from the beginning. Paul and I arrived at the party and Bethany was waiting for us with that sly smile on her face. I pretended to strangle her and we both laughed as we hugged. "Was it good?" She whispered.

"I didn't have enough time to find out." I gave her a playful slap on the arm. "You little shit! That makes twice that you've set me up!"

"It's my job to make sure that our talent is taken care of."

"And you thought I needed a romp in the back of a limousine?"

"Mmm... maybe." She smiled and took my arm. "Now come on. Let's get a drink and mingle. After all, this is your party."

Now, Diary, I've never been to a cocktail party in my life so this was an event. Bethany announced my arrival and I got some polite applause before being descended upon by almost everyone. She shoved a drink in my hand and I talked non-stop for the next couple of hours, chatting up publishing executives, bookstore owners and fans. I had a good time, I have to admit, even though it was tiring to follow the conversation some times but I remembered Susan's words: everything that I did was marketing for my novel.

I finally got some time to relax and sat down, closing my eyes for just a moment. I didn't even jump when a pair of strong hands touched my shoulders and began to knead the tight muscles. "Mmm, that feels good. Please don't stop."

"As long as I can massage other things as well."

I recognized Lucien's voice immediately and I covered his hands with mine. "What did you have in mind?"

"Don't tempt me, minx, or I'll take you right here." I laughed, rubbing my cheek against his hand. "Do you have to stay here any longer?"

"I don't know. Let's find Bethany." We found Bethany in avid conversation with Paul and another man whom she introduced as Murray. I pulled her aside. "Are we done here?"

"Done, as in you-want-to-leave-with-Lucien-take-him-home-and-fuck-his-brains-out done?"

"You are so bad!" I couldn't help but laugh at her assessment because she was absolutely right. "And yes, that kind of done."

"Yeah, you can leave. You've had quite enough excitement for one day, I think." She grinned. "You did a great job, by the way. You've gained a lot of fans today."

"Thanks, Beth. Thanks for helping me out."

"Not a problem." She winked over my shoulder at Lucien. "Now get going. You have to getsome rest before tomorrow. I'll be by to pick you up at one, okay?"

"Great." I turned back to Lucien and took the arm he held out to me. "Let's get out of here."

We were almost out to the limo when Paul's shout stopped us. He glared at Lucien then gave me a shaky smile. "You're leaving already?"

"Yeah. I'm tired."

"Oh." He looked at Lucien again who tightened his grip on me. "Well, I can take you home if you need an escort... "

"No need to worry, mate. I'll take verygood care of her."

I just stood there with my mouth open. I was about to be in the middle of something I'd written for one of my characters: a pissing match. I, Diana Masterson, size 20, was being fought over! Visions of rapiers drawn and sunrise duels filled my eyes as Paul edged closer to Lucien, his face growing red in relation to his growing anger.

"I was talking to the lady, if you don't mind."

"Actually, I do mind, seeing that I'm taking her home with me."

"With you? Diana's got more sense than that. You wouldn't know what to do with a woman like this ifyou took her home."

"And you would?" Lucien laughed, pulling me a bit closer. "At least I can getand keep it up."

"Boys!" I hissed loudly, noticing how out of control they were getting and moved between them. Lucien stepped back, looking like a chastised child but his hold on me didn't soften much. Paul, on the other hand, still angrily glared at him, refusing to back down. That told me a lot and made me happy with my choice. "Paul, I am going home with Lucien." I held my hand out and he looked at it as if it was a third limb. "It was nice to have met you."

"Fucking tease!"

The words he spat stung me but I couldn't deny that they were truthful. I was a tease and if I was a tease, maybe I was a whore as well. I still am not sure why but I started crying and Lucien pulled me to him. "That motherfucker! How dare he say that to you?"

"He's right, Lucien." I took a deep breath and tried to smile at him. "Maybe it's better if I go home alone."

"Not on your life." He gently kissed my face and to this day, the touch of his fingertips on my heated skin was something that I'd never forget. "Let me take the pain away, Diana. Let me make you forget."

I couldn't have written finer words than that. I surrendered my anguish to him and let him hand me into the limo. When we reached the hotel... sorry, Diary! Gotta go! Lucien's mouth is working its way down to my pussy and I can't focus...

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers