Everyday Screw: Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, I think so. But it’s starting to get stiff,” I said looking down my body. My cock bobbed as her eyes caught it.

“We can’t have that,” she said. “What do you think we can do about that?” she asked, her hand snaking up my thigh. “Do you think we should rub it?” Diane asked and gingerly started rubbing my dick, her hand slowly twisting up and down my full length, rubbing the head at the top of the stroke and playing with my balls at the end of the stroke, her index finger tickling my ass. I could only moan.

Her eyes were glued to my dick. Every stroke caused it to jump; every jump ran a shiver up and down my spine. Her tongue snaked out along her lips and they smiled deviously.

“I know,” she said. Diane gently climbed on the bed, her still-bra-encased cleavage looking stunning wrapped in blue. “I was always told, when something gets stiff, soak it in warm water and wrap it up tightly.” Diane, still softly raking her nails down the length of my throbbing cock, inched her skirt along my legs as she repositioned herself, the coarse fabric tickling my balls as she shifted. I could feel the heat of her pussy radiating onto my thighs and I could only imagine how wet she would be. I didn’t have to wait long.

Diane slowly rose up, dragging her skirt up my cock and I watched it disappear under it a mere second later. She firmly grasped my swollen member and leisurely, softly stroked the head along her entire length. I felt nothing but soft, hot, wet flesh while being drug through her velvety folds, from her wet opening to the little nub of her clit, over and over again.

“Three rules;” she breathed huskily. I realized that my eyes were closed just then and I had to break away from the feeling in my crotch to concentrate enough to open them. I took in a ragged breath and nodded. “First, you will cum in me. My husband never does anymore and I always enjoyed that so much.” She paused for a moment and I nodded and managed to breathe out something along the line of an ‘okay.’

“Second, you let me do all the work, and you don’t touch me. I get so tired of being plowed into and pawed at like some kind of animal.” Again, I only managed a nod. Smiling, she added, “Third, you will not look at us, you will not lift my skirt to watch what we’re doing.” Confusion clouded my brow and I felt the exquisite tightness of her more than inviting pussy fully engulf my raging cock. I arched my back and fought to stop myself from reaching up and fondling her deliciously jiggling tits or reach under that skirt and frig her clit.

Diane slowly rose and fell on my cock, her mewing and breathing turning more ragged; more lust filled with every stroke. I could only feel that hot box squeezing my meat from root to tip, trying to coax me to cum again. Diane fell forward, bracing her arms against my chest, and she started to jiggle her hips, almost as if she were belly dancing on my dick. She exhaled a long, low, lusty moan as I heard her pussy squeeze out a little cum around my dick. She didn’t slow down, in fact, her eyes closed with her orgasm, and when they opened, they were fire. She was completely consumed by her lust and she was fucking me faster and faster.

“Oh my! Yes! Yes!” she started screaming. She threw herself back, her back arched, her tits proudly jutting out and wiggling as she dropped herself on my length and rose as quickly as possible, just to let her pussy grind into my crotch and repeat the cycle, faster and faster.

I didn’t last nearly as long as I thought I would. The silken vice of her cunt was too much.

“Diane, I….I…” I tried to say as my balls erupted, spraying more of my seed deep into her eagerly drinking cunt. My whole body twitched each time my cock pulsed with cum. Her pussy fluttered and contracted around my dick, her pelvis grinding against mine while I came. The last thing I remember is my entire mind going numb and the tightest—not to mention the wettest—pussy I’ve ever had was still convulsing around my testament to manhood.

I came too several hours later. The swelling had gone down in both my knee and my crotch, and sadly, both were still tender, too. I was covered in a nearly made bed and there was a note sitting next to my alarm clock:

“Hope you’re more comfortable, I’ll be back next Sunday to talk and see if you’re still in need of attention.”

I leaned back in my bed, folded my arms behind my head, and felt my dick twitch under the sheets. I couldn’t wait until 9 a.m next Sunday.

12