Everyday Tales Of Country Folk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usha looked at the others and realised that with or without her they intended to party. Not one to miss out on the chance for new and exciting challenges, Usha returned Erica's smile and removed her clothes. Her heart skipped when a now totally naked Erica closed the short distance between them and pressed her body against Usha as she kissed her. Usha was on fire, every nerve alive, her clit throbbed and her hands seemed to take on a life of their own as they ran all over Erica.

Watched by Hugo, the two beautifully contrasting girls, sank to the floor together. Erica, despite her age, demonstrated how experienced and knowledgeable a lesbian lover she was. She bestowed pleasures on Usha that she had never experienced with a man.

With Erica's tuition and Hugo's encouragement, Usha learned the art of pleasuring a woman. As with all her studies, Usha proved to be enthusiastic and talented. She was to make good use of those newly gained skills over the years.

How she looked forward to drip feeding these early events in her sex life to her new husband over the coming weeks, months and years of their marriage!

Her treatment of Alan that night, set the general trend of their sex together during the remaining days of the honeymoon; flirting, followed by a graphic dialogue from Usha rendering Alan to near tears, ejaculation and female positional dominance resulting in orgasm for her. When relating previous sexual encounters to stimulate her husband, Usha would ensure she described the men's erections very favourably when comparing them to his own, knowing that this had a bitter/sweet effect upon him. She used it intentionally and without mercy, to dominate him and to bring him to orgasm.

All that aside they remained a couple genuinely, very much in love.

Usha had much to tell her friend!

This is the first of 5 chapters which tells Usha's story.

I am happy to receive mail from fellow Archers fans or other readers.

12