Everyone Fucks Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie's face went red. She felt her breath get short. She'd never had asthma, but this was how she'd imagine it would feel. She was adrift. Lost. And with no other option available she did the only thing that made sense.

Susie stepped to Katie, put her hands on Katie's hips, and pulled her close. She pushed her lips on to Katie's with a fervor born of desperation, born of a million looks never returned, hundreds of parties passed on the way to the library, born of a life lived always under control.

Katie, for her part, went with it.

Susie felt Katie's hands snake around her, somehow untying knots and pulling at threads until there was nothing between her and the sun except one hundred twenty pounds of soft and willing blondeness. Katies fingers traced new paths on her skin, pulling goosebumps in the heat, awakening nerves and pulling pleasure out of soft caresses.

Susie had no finesse, just hunger. Her tongue roughly split Katie's lips, only to be met with teasing bites. Her hands clutched at Katie's rear hard enough that she could feel her knuckles go white, only to feel Katie grind her wet mound into her thigh. Susie grunted in frustration, and pulled Katie to the ground with her, towels forgotten.

Around them the drumming grew louder, faster, more frantic. Katie pulled Susie in and said "Look! You've got their attention. Lesbo shit always works."

"What do we do with their attention?" Susie asked.

"Well, if you are interested, you can wave one over. Honestly, you could probably swing two, but that would be greedy."

Susie looked at the men circling her, amazed at the synchronicity, the heat she felt, how much she wanted to be with someone, and now. She scanned each and every one, head to toe. And she knew, in her heart, that there could only be one.

She waved at the bass drummer, a man who, while not overly tall, had the largest cock she had ever seen.

Katie smiled. "Now put your head between my legs and your ass in the air. You're finishing what you started."

Susie, feeling like she might no longer be herself, reached between Katie's legs and spread them. She watched as first the outer lips opened, then the inner. Until all of Katie was spread out before her, the sun catching her wetness, the pink drawing her in. And though she had never tried this before, had never even thought of such a thing, she lowered her mouth onto the tiny bud of Katie's clit, wrapping it with her lips, tracing it with her tongue. She explored the folds of the hood, teased the edges, and ran her tongue the length of Katie's slit, letting herself taste every part of Katie's womanhood.

Then Susie froze. Behind her she cold feel two hands grip her hips. Pushing against her delicate lips was something that felt like a baseball bat, if such a thing could be warm and yielding at the same time. She pushed back a little, feeling it divide her. The drummer, ever in time with the beat, ran himself along the edges of her. He worked the moisture she'd held in against the head, then along the shaft. She could feel it slide through her lips, run against her own clit, spike her heart rate.

The energy had to come out! And so she attacked Katie's clit with all reckless abandon. All thoughts of technique and exploration were lost as she licked, sucked, and slurped, trying to push all the excitement that was in her into Katie.

Behind her the beat increased, and she felt a subtle shift. And the first true attempts began. The head pushed against her, and she rocked back. She felt herself surrendering to the tip, as it slowly stretched her open, her hips unfamiliar with such movement. But she had found something within herself, buried underneath years of doing the smart thing. And what she had found was not going to be tamed.She planted her hands on the ground, locked her arms and shoulders, and pushed back into him. She felt a pop as she was finally able to accept the fullness of him. She wanted more. Every push brought the shaft deeper into her, pulling her open, exploring parts of her that her fingers never dared. And it was too much and not enough, all at once.

Katie's hands tangled up Susie's hair. Katie's hips rose and fell with her ragged breaths.. Susie didn't know what to do, just that she had to do more. She pulled Katie in, working the edges, the grinding her tongue against the softness. Susie grabbed Katie's ass, planning to get her off or die trying.

"Jesus fucking Christ country!" Katie screamed. "Who the fuck knew you had this in you?"

Susie said nothing. She couldn't. The rhythmic thrusting, the feeling of fullness, being free for the first time she could remember. And it was better than she imagined. Had she been missing this the whole time? Could she have possibly had this in her life? Why had she waited so long?

"Country, I'm about to get off in your face." Katie said. "And it's going to get wet."

Katie stiffened up, her breath dragging. "Fuck it country! Use your damn fingers if you have to!"

Susie didn't think twice, working a pair of fingers into Katie's waiting slit, moving them in time with her lover. Katie's hips started shaking, her moans growing into a roar. Susie felt a surge of wetness on her face, as Katie suddenly grew silent, her hands slacking and releasing Susie's hair.

"Damn it country, you do good work."

Susie didn't say anything. She couldn't.

"Country, have you not got your rocks off yet? You need a hand."

Katie didn't wait for an answer. Katie probably never would. Instead she rolled over onto her back and slid under Susie like the world's sexist mechanic.

Katie brought her mouth up to where rod and flower met, and then started working Susie's clit. The beat was relentless. The pleasure was endless and unexpected. Susie felt herself reach the edge. Felt herself get close. Her body was rocked by the beat, rocked by the beast within her, rocked by Katie's knowing tongue.

It was too much.

"Christ!" Susie shouted. She collapsed. Katie slid out from under her. The drummer pulled out, leaving her feeling as empty as a soul could feel. She was shaking. She couldn't stop. Her legs were useless.

"If you're done with that, country, I think I'd like a try."

Susie watched Kate present herself, then closed her eyes and stretched and stretched and stretched.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Susie was shaken awake in her sleeping bag. Katie was sitting next to her in a ponytail, glasses, a pair of shorts and a a sweatshirt.

She had had the strangest dream. A day of fucking on the quad. Forgetting if she liked boys or girls. Bringing home a juggler and some guy who was risking all of his potential progeny by riding a unicycle. Those guys who were lying next to her right now.

It took a second.

"Holy Christ. Did yesterday happen?"

"Is that a zen question? Because if it didn't those guys just got very lost."

"Oh, dear god, are they cuddling?"

"I am afraid so. The first one who wakes up is going to be very surprised. And by wakes up I mean gets an erection. And by very surprised I mean horrified. But, as much fun as that promises to be, we do not have time."

"Are we going to the quad again?" Susie asked, hating how hopeful her voice sounded.

"We are. But bring your notebook, because we are going to hit every lab."

"On a Sunday? Won't they be locked?"

"Well, yes. But seeing as I am a Biology TA I have keys."

Susie stopped in the middle of gathering up her clothes.

"Don't be offended. But I thought you were a rich party girl?"

"I am a rich party girl. Obviously. But I'm also pre-med. How do you think I ended up your mentor?"

Katie kept talking. Susie didn't say anything. She couldn't.

12