Everyone Has Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie leaned forward and kissed Eric. Kissed him slow and horny like when she wanted to fuck, and kept kissing him, while Katie kept sucking his cock. After a while, Katie put her arm around Cassie, like she was saying hi, and that meant Cassie was involved with the sex, all of a sudden. She was part of the sweaty humping heap, was bumped and nudged and shifted around every time Katie moved.

She wasn't sure what to make of that.

*

Nobody seemed to mind Cassie sitting on the bed. They made space and worked around her. Most of the men were standing around the bed, taking turns to slide on to be nearer Katie. Now they got on and off from the side Cassie wasn't sitting.

Probably they hoped Cassie would crack and get naked and join in, Cassie thought. Which wasn't going to happen, not yet.

Craig sat down beside Eric, and said, "Hi," to Cassie.

"Hi," Cassie said, and looked at him. He was sitting on the bed, and his cock was just there, hard and sticking up and right in front of her.

She looked down, looked at it, and Craig seemed almost embarrassed. Like he'd just showed it to her on the bus. Like he'd forgotten polite behavior in the middle of the orgy.

Cassie grinned, and then Craig looked less embarrassed.

Katie started swapping from sucking Eric to sucking Craig and back again. She kept her hand on Cassie, on Cassie's knee, and seemed to want her to stay where she was.

Eric, left alone for a moment, said to Cassie, "All okay?"

"Fine," she said, still a bit overwhelmed. "Am I okay sitting here? On the bed?"

Eric grinned. "No-one seems to mind."

There were naked men and penises all around Cassie. She almost wanted to touch. Men bumped her, by accident, brushed against her.

Katie started sucking Eric again, and Cassie went back to kissing him.

Craig's cock, suddenly abandoned, was right there beside Cassie.

She looked at it while she kissed Eric. Then she reached over and put her hand on it.

It was warm, hard, slippery from Katie's mouth. Cassie put her hand around it, and looked at Craig, and moved her hand slowly.

Neither of them spoke. Craig closed his eyes.

Behind Katie the man fucking her grinned at Cassie. Cassie ignored him. She wasn't ready to be quite so shameless yet.

She kept kissing Eric and wanking Craig.

After a while, Eric opened his eyes, and Cassie snatched her hand back from Craig, embarrassed.

Cassie didn't know what to do, so she started wanking Craig again. She avoided looking at him for a while, faintly embarrassed, just kissed Eric and felt Katie's hand on her leg and jerked Craig off slowly.

After a while she decided to stop feeling awkward, and looked at Craig.

He was looking at her like this was the sexiest thing that had ever happened to him. That pleased her a lot, since it was just a handjob and apparently he went to orgies. She grinned at him, and wanked him slowly, and wondered why she wasn't more alarmed she was doing this.

"That's good," he said.

Cassie nodded and kept moving her hand.

"I'm close," he said.

Cassie nodded again. "Okay."

Craig closed his eyes and came. Cassie hadn't realized he meant that close. He shot a spurt of come up in the air. Cassie jumped and blinked, and it landed on her hand. She kept wanking him, not sure what else to do, until he finished.

Katie took Cassie's arm and pulled her sideways. Cassie didn't realize why at first, until Katie pulled her towards Eric. Pulled Cassie, then pushed her head down.

Katie wanted her to suck Eric's cock.

Cassie really wasn't sure she wanted to join in quite that much, but everyone was looking at her, so after a minute she slid onto the floor and knelt, to get more comfortable, and sucked on Eric. It was like every other time she'd done this, except that six other people were in the room, watching.

After a while Katie tried to pull Cassie over to another man, and Cassie realized Katie wanted to swap cocks, for Cassie to blow the stranger. Cassie shook her head, and Katie didn't insist.

After a while, Katie came back and sucked Eric's dick, and Cassie felt a little awkward, not really involved any more.

Another man started having sex with Katie, and Cassie, not sure why she did, reached over and touched his tummy. Now she was part of it again. She stroked him gently, while he fucked Katie, and he looked at her, and seemed to like her joining in. Cassie decided she might as well be useful, and started rubbing his balls. He seemed to like that, too. When he moved, and another man went inside Katie, Cassie played with his balls too. In minutes she'd quadrupled the number of different penises she'd touched in the last few months.

The man fucking Katie came, and some dripped out of Katie and onto Cassie's hand. Eric came too. Cassie heard a very familiar groan, and looked over, interested. Katie sat up, and kissed Cassie with a mouthful of come.

Cassie hesitated, and then kissed back. She had semen in her mouth and semen on her hand and she was so close to wanting to join in she didn't know what to do.

She almost did. She almost took off all her clothes, and just said everyone fuck her.

Eric seemed to understand. He seemed to know what she was thinking. He pulled her back from Katie, away from the others. Pulled her back gently, and put his arm around her, and hugged her while they watched. She started to change her mind about joining in. This, watching, was enough for now.

"Thank you," she whispered.

He shrugged. Like it didn't need saying that she should probably think about it first.

Cassie suddenly felt a little embarrassed. She got up from the bed, and sat in the chair.

"Do you want to go?" Eric said.

"I'm fine," Cassie said.

He kept looking at her, like he was worried.

"Everyone hasn't finished yet," Cassie said. "Don't stop."

He looked at her for a while. "You're sure? You're really okay?"

She nodded.

Cassie got up and kissed him and sat back down in the chair. Her kiss seemed to convince him she was okay. He went and knelt beside the bed where he could reach Katie.

Cassie sat and watched, but was oddly unmoved. She wasn't that turned on any more. She wasn't here to watch, she was here to decide if she was going to join in, and now, for tonight, she'd gone as far as she wanted to.

She was happy enough to sit and wait for Eric, though. It wasn't that unpleasant to watch a crowd of people have sex.

*

Later, as Cassie and Eric were leaving, Katie said to Cassie, "Come back, okay? For whatever you want."

"I might," Cassie said.

"Please," Katie said.

Cassie stood there for a moment, thinking. Then she said, "Okay."

"I'd like that."

"Could you do something for me," Cassie said quietly. "Make sure Craig's here?"

Katie looked at her then nodded. "Of course."

"Then I'll come back," Cassie said, and Katie grinned.

*

Two weeks later, Cassie went back to Katie's, with Eric, and Craig was there. "See?" Katie said at the door, and pointed.

Cassie wasn't sure she wanted it to be that obvious. But Craig smiled at Cassie, and talked to her for a while, and both he and Eric seemed to be staying closer to her.

Cassie stayed dressed again when the others started having sex. She was still a little shy about being naked, even though everyone else was. She sat on the edge of the bed, between Eric and Craig, and Eric kissed her sometimes, and Craig stroked her back while she watched.

Katie was giving blowjobs, was getting head, and seemed to want to them all to come in her mouth. Cassie didn't understand until after the first man did. Then, Katie slid over, and tried to kiss Cassie.

Cassie just sat there and looked at her.

"Please?" Katie said, her mouth obviously full.

Cassie nodded, and kissed her, and tasted her lips, sticky with semen.

Cassie wasn't even sure whose.

Katie went over to another man, and sucked him off too, and came back to Cassie.

"Really?" Cassie said, and Katie nodded.

"Fine," Cassie said, and let Katie kiss her again.

It was sexy, somehow. The semen of a stranger whose cock Cassie had never tasted, suddenly in her mouth.

Katie made every man come in her mouth, and kissed Cassie after each. All except Eric. She pulled Cassie down, made Cassie blow Eric, and then kissed Eric's sperm out of Cassie's mouth.

Later, Eric fingered Cassie under her dress, and although it was obvious what he was doing, and obvious when she came, she felt safer that way, without anyone being able to look directly. It was nice, and not even that alarming. Like discreetly getting off at a party, not like being part of an orgy. And besides, Cassie thought, having an orgasm in a room like this just didn't seem that alarming, when it was the tenth or fifteenth of the night.

When Cassie was done, when she opened her eyes, Craig was watching. He smiled at her, and she smiled back, and Eric moved his fingers slowly inside her, watching them both.

*

The third time Cassie went to Katie's, she let Katie take off her dress, and sat on the bed in her underwear while the men fucked Katie and looked at Cassie. This time when Eric fingered her it was obvious what he was doing, and his hand was visible through her underwear. Cassie was embarrassed and turned on at the same time.

Katie lay there for a while, watching, then said, "I want to eat you out."

Cassie shook her head.

"Eric, then."

"Not this time."

"Then do something for me?" Katie said.

Cassie looked at her.

"Lie here."

Katie sat up, and Cassie wasn't sure, but she let Katie pull her over and lie her down in the middle of the bed.

Katie knelt over Cassie, on her hands and knees, and suddenly Cassie was at the centre of the orgy. Men's knees bumped her legs as they slid into Katie, and their cocks hovered over her face as Katie sucked them. Each time someone came in Katie's mouth, Katie grinned and kissed Cassie and pushed semen into Cassie's mouth with her tongue.

The first time Cassie was a little surprised, but let Katie do it, kissed her and breathed in the sticky mess. It seemed to turn Katie on, sharing semen like this, and Cassie didn't really mind. It wasn't that much different to giving a blowjob, without all the work.

Later, lying there, Cassie felt something warm drip on her thigh, and wiped at it, and after a moment realized it was more semen, dripping out of Katie and onto her.

That was a little odd, but sexy too. Little warm splats of semen landing on her skin, lost to everyone except for her. Cassie felt quite passive. She felt lazy, and oddly still, while frantic sex happened all around her.

After a while, Cassie decided she felt safe, too, and that surprised her. She was underneath an orgy. She couldn't see past Katie, couldn't actually have stopped anyone pulling her underwear off, but no-one did. No-one touched her at all, except Katie.

Katie took one man's cock out her mouth as he started to come, and pointed it at Cassie. Aimed, so he came all over Cassie's bra and tits.

Katie grinned at that man, and pulled another over, and sucked his cock for a while. Cassie wasn't surprised when Katie took him out her mouth at the last moment, and made him come on Cassie too.

As she blew the third man, Katie also put her hand on Cassie, through her underwear, and started rubbing her. Rubbing her, while she sucked men off, and made them come on Cassie's tits.

It was weird, and sexy, and strangely hot.

Katie slid her hand inside Cassie, and fingered her, and Cassie thought about all the cocks that had been on Katie's hand, and all the semen on it, and how it was now inside Cassie.

That was sexy. The semen landing on her was sexy, and Katie's enthusiasm was sexy and being here, doing this, without any pressure to do anything more, that was sexy too.

After a while Cassie came, almost embarrassed she was. By then five men had come on her. That was wrong and sexy and terrifying, all at once.

Cassie lay there for a while, not sure what to think, while Katie grinned down at her.

"All good?" Katie said.

"I think I should get up," Cassie said.

*

There were tissues lying around the room. Cassie wiped her chest, then pulled her dress back on, and sat in her chair again. She'd felt awkward, staying naked once she'd come, even though everyone else was.

After a while Craig came over and said, "Are you okay?"

Cassie nodded.

"You seemed to be having fun," he said.

"I don't even know which one you were. Like number three or four or whatever."

"Does it matter?"

"Not really," Cassie said. "Only because I didn't notice."

"Four," he said. "But you had your eyes closed."

"Oh," she said, and decided that made it all right.

*

The next time Cassie undressed completely and all the men told her she was hot and beautiful and they wanted her, and she decided she didn't mind being naked after all.

Katie got Cassie to her lie on the bed, and Eric gave her head, and men she didn't know knelt and stood in a circle around her, and she lay there while Eric licked her and touched their cocks.

She stroked Craig, and Eric ate her out, and she came quite quickly, and everyone else watched her.

Then, embarrassed, she sat in her chair and didn't talk.

She wanted more. She wanted more than touching. She wanted to have sex with all of them, but she wasn't sure she should. She couldn't decide if that was sensible, or going too far, some wild extension of fantasy into real life.

She was also starting to realize she quite liked Craig.

He had a nice smile. He was kind. He was nice to her, and thoughtful, more than just because he wanted to fuck her in the middle of an orgy.

She liked him, and thought she was getting a bit a crush.

If they'd met any other way, she would have just asked him out. Here, she wasn't sure she should. Since she knew he was someone who liked share his women with several other men, and he knew she was someone who liked that done to her, or at least, she was thinking about it, that seemed like it might change things.

And she wanted to say something to Eric, so he wouldn't be hurt if she saw Craig one day, and she wasn't sure how to tell him that, either.

So she waited. And tried to make sure she was certain, about joining in and about Craig, before she did anything.

*

"We should talk," Cassie said to Eric one night. "About everything at Katie's. We haven't yet, but I think we really think we should."

"Okay," he said. "What about?"

"Craig," Cassie said.

He looked at her for a while, then said, "I noticed."

"Is that okay?"

"You and me, we don't own each other."

Cassie nodded slowly. Then leaned over and kissed him, "Thank you."

Silence for a moment.

"I want to keep doing what I'm doing," Cassie said. "And maybe to fuck everyone, one day. So because Katie's persistent, and one day she'll try and make me, I want to talk about that before it happens."

"About what?"

"What would they expect? What would I have to do?"

"Anything you like."

Eric sounded odd. Cassie looked at him for a moment, then said, "I'll stop, if you want me to. I don't mind."

He looked surprised. "No, I just..."

"You're sure? You're my friend, and if this is going to upset you...?"

"I'm fine."

She looked at him for a moment and decided he was. Because they were only fuck-buddies, after all, and this, the group sex, that was his fantasy.

"Okay," she said. "So what would they expect?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with. Absolutely nothing more."

"I'm not sure I believe you."

"Katie's always been very firm on that. We've had other people there, other guys. If they get too pushy, they don't come back. So everything there now is cool."

"Oh," Cassie said.

"And everyone would love you to join in. They really would. But only as much you're okay with."

Cassie nodded.

"Katie's there," Eric said. "Just to point that out. If you start and change your mind, she can take over. So you can try and see, and if you don't want to at some point, nobody loses out."

"Have you had other women there before?"

"One or two."

"And did they?"

"One did. One didn't."

"Oh," Cassie said, and thought for a while. "And Craig? If I ask him out or something?"

"That's fine. We both knew this wouldn't be forever."

Cassie looked at him, then kissed him slowly, and said, meaning it utterly, "Thank you."

*

Cassie lay on her back, on the bed, with Katie above her. Katie was fingering her, had been doing that more often lately. Someone was fucking Katie, so she was moving a little, and Cassie could feel that man's knees against her legs. Other men were kneeling beside her face, and taking turns to put their cocks in Katie's mouth. As Cassie lay there, she could smell a good, rich scent of men, and when each man came, some semen escaped Katie's mouth, and little warm drips landed on Cassie's face. Cassie was being rained on by semen.

Cassie closed her eyes, and breathed in the smell of men, and felt Katie's slithery fingers inside her.

Cassie wanted to join in. She was almost sure she wanted to join in.

Cassie could taste men on Katie's mouth, whenever Katie kissed her. She could feel Katie's fingers inside her.

"Hey," Katie said, and Cassie opened her eyes.

Opened her eyes, and looked up, past Katie's face, at the man she was sucking.

It was Craig. He was kneeling there, completely still, holding his cock, holding it out for Katie, but gazing down at Cassie.

Staring at Cassie, like he was imagining her sucking him. Fantasizing about Cassie, in the middle of an orgy. He was that into her. He wanted her that much.

Cassie liked that.

She opened her mouth, lifted up a little, and licked him.

Craig groaned and closed his eyes. Cassie thought she saw Katie smile.

Cassie licked Craig again, then reached up and grabbed his cock and pulled it down towards herself, pulled it into her mouth. She sucked on him, and tasted him, and made this thing they were doing hers as well as Katie's.

She was joining in, and it felt good. She groped around behind herself, found a pillow, pulled it under her head. She opened her mouth more, pulled Craig down onto her.

She sucked Craig more, slid her hands up and down his shaft. Kept sucking, hard.

He came. She tried to catch it, but the angle was bad. She caught some, but most of it spilled. She was a little surprised it wasn't a flood, that him wanting her didn't make him come more. She reached up, and held him there, and licked him gently. Trying to promise him more, for one day in the future.

"Done?" Katie said, and Cassie let go, a little reluctant.

Katie kissed her, and licked what she could from Cassie's lips. She kissed Cassie, and kept rubbing her pussy, rubbing her wet and close and desperate.

"Someone else?" Katie said, into Cassie's mouth.

Cassie lay there for a while, feeling Katie's fingers inside herself, tasting Craig on her lips.

"Yeah," she said. "Okay."

"Or something else?" Katie said.

Cassie looked at her.

"You can do anything you want to," Katie said. "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"Be me?"

Cassie lay there and couldn't decide.

"Tell me," Katie said.

"Yes," Cassie said. "Yes I want to."

Katie smiled.

"Where's Eric?" Cassie said.

"Eric doesn't mind," Katie said. "Eric wants you to."

"Where is he?"

"Here," Katie said, and pulled Eric over.

"Um," Cassie said to him. "Do you mind?"

He shook his head. Of course he didn't mind, Cassie realized. This was his fantasy, her, doing this.

Cassie sat up, and looked around. Five naked men. Five cocks, pointed at her. One was long. One was shorter and wide. One was circumcised.

"Is it rude to kind of take over?" she said to Katie.

"Please," Katie said. "Have fun."

Cassie leaned over and sucked one. She felt him in her mouth, filling it. She tasted him, salt and man. He put his hand on her head, gently, and she started to suck.