Everyone is a Little Bit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My thoughts exactly'

Mark clamped his lips around Greg's lower lip and seductively pulled it away from his mouth until a thin line of saliva was all that connected them. It broke and they stared into each other's eyes.

Then they both turned and faced me. Every part of my body began to shake, I was never more nervous than in that moment. The way they looked at me was the way an apex predator watches its prey.

They had me and I wanted them to have me.

Mark gripped his strong hands around my shoulders and gently pressed me against the wall. He slid his fingers across my cheek then under my chin. He moved in closer and kissed my lips so delicately. Then he moved his hands under my shirt and around my waist. He slipped his fingers up my sides sending tingles throughout my torso as his thumbs glided over my belly then down again; he was teasing me and I loved it.

He stepped back to give Greg a good view before quickly pulling my T-shirt up over my head and exposing my breasts to the both of them.

I tried to cover up, but Mark grabbed my hands and slowly lowered them to my sides. Mark and Greg looked over my entire body.

"You're perfect." Mark said so quietly that I almost didn't hear him. My head was pounding as if I could hear my own heart beating in my eardrums. He reached out and placed both hands over my breasts. His hands were warm and kind. His thumbs flicked over my nipples sending shivers down my spine. I looked down and watched as my chest expanded and contracting in deep breaths as his hands covered my naked breasts. Then I looked at Greg as he watched my nude boobs being manipulated by Mark.

I was topless in front of my two male friends and it felt amazing!

Mark kissed me again he kissed me in ways there are no words good enough to describe. Our passion for each other was expanding like a supernova and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore I felt Mark being pulled away from me.

Greg had grabbed Mark and pulled him off me. Both he and I were confused at first but when we saw the lust in Greg's eyes the way our night would turn out soon became apparent to us all.

Greg now pushed Mark against the wall in a much more aggressive, manly way. He grabbed Mark's bulge and began kneaded his swollen dick through his jeans. Mark almost doubled over from the sheer pleasure of Greg's touch. I sported a victorious smile as I moved away from the wall and stood next to Greg!

I watched as Mark gave in completely to Greg's skillful caress. I could see the acceptance spreading across his face and possibly something else, desire maybe?

Greg unbuttoned Mark's pants and pulled the zipper down. He didn't fight it at all, he simply watched as this beautiful topless man pulled his pants to the floor exposing an obnoxiously tented pair of underwear soaked with precum. Mark was unashamed and glorious as Greg, in one fell swoop, pulled Mark's underwear to the ground. Mark's erection flopped out of his pants and exploded straight up in the air as his balls dropped and swung under his proud cock! Mark put his hands over his face and took a deep breath attempting to prepare as Greg kneeled before him. I stepped back and watched this marvelous moment like an artist admiring her own painting.

Mark pulled his hands away from his face and looked down just in time to see his Greg's mouth slip over his throbbing dick. Then Mark threw his head back again and clunked it into the wall; he was in ecstasy.

Greg bobbed up and down like a pro until he pulled back and let that hard cock flip out of his mouth as he began to suck on Mark's balls like a horny bastard! Greg knew what he was doing; he slid his lips and tongue all over Mark's thick penis. I marveled at how those pendulous balls rolled over Greg's chin and revolved under the assault of his wanton tongue.

Mark began breathing heavy, I saw his abs move in and out with growing speed until he finally double forward and gently pushed Greg away.

"Okay, okay! Not too much or this is going to be over in a sticky mess!" Mark said trying to catch his breath.

"That was so sexy! Do more!" I commanded and I was shocked at my own insistence. Who did I think I was? For that matter, who was I? I never knew man-on-man could be so exciting. It was never anything I had really thought about before that night, but once it started happening I needed all I could get.

Greg smiled and took charge once more. He exchanged places with Mark against the wall and slowly, enticingly undid his own pants. Greg, my best friend, my previous fantasy, my Greek God, pulled his pants down around his ankles and exposed his erection to us both. He stood there totally nude and proudly awaited his reward.

Mark looked at me with a concerned grin. I looked back at him with an enormous smirk, and then his grin dropped and just became concern as he quickly looked back at Greg.

Greg looked at Mark with a yearning demand and suddenly Mark understood. He looked back at me with real shock in his eyes.

"Who me?" he said.

"Yup!" I replied.

"Oh wait now . . . I don't think I can . . ." He looked down at Greg's beautiful throbbing penis.

I undid my jeans. Mark looked down at me and watched in delighted-horror-joy as I removed my jeans. Leaving me in only my moistened panties. I raised my arms above my head pushing my boobs together like a hot stripper and then I hooked my thumbs under my panties.

"Please, Mark. Do it for me, please." I said doing my best Marilyn Monroe.

He looked back at Greg's dick and bit his own bottom lip.

"But . . ."

I pulled my panties down in front of the boys and stood majestically nude in front of the two of them. I felt no shame, no fear, no embarrassment, just sexy. I felt so exposed and yet safer with these two remarkable men than with anyone else on the planet. I felt erotic and free as I let them look at my naked body without restriction and I wanted the three of us to have the greatest sex night in our lives.

I jumped up into Mark's arms and wrapped my nude body around his. I felt his hot sticky dick graze the bottom of my leg. I thrust my tongue into his mouth and rubbed my bare flesh against his naked dick. Then I let go and reached for Greg's shoulder, I used that purchase to pull Mark and I toward him. I let myself off Mark and then I coerced him down to his knees.

We were now both on our knees in front of Greg's penis. I kissed Mark and worked our faces slowly closer to Greg's body. When I let go of our kiss Mark's lips were right next to the tip of that gorgeous dick. Mark opened his eyes looking into mine with uncertainty. I smiled at him the most reassuring smile I have and he turned to let Greg's dick brush up against his own lips. A tremor flushed through me and moistened between my legs.

Mark rubbed his face against Greg's penis working up the courage to do what had to come next. I saw a small, shiny trail of precum stick to Mark's cheeks as the soft skin of that hard cock slid across his face. Mark then pulled back, licked his lips, looked at me once more, smiled and wrapped his lips around Greg's cock!

Let me just repeat that—Mark wrapped his lips around Greg's cock!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing right in front of me. Mark slowly, moved his head back and forth trying to figure out how to perform a blowjob! He was a quick study!

I stared with open mouth as I watched this man cross a line most guys don't have the balls to cross—and believe me Mark had balls!

There is something so amazing about seeing that square jawed, five o'clock shadowed, chiseled shape of a man's head sucking on another man's hard cock. Maybe it's the contrast of imagery or the slightly taboo nature of it, I don't know what it is but FUCK! I love it!

Mark let Greg's dick snap out of his mouth and he began kissing up Greg's torso. He ran his tongue up Greg's happy-trail, over his bellybutton, up his chest, over his throat and he wrapped his lips around Greg's. I was left on my knees facing two stiff penisis sticking up at the other one's bellybutton. I grabbed both of them and rubbed them together. This must have been a good idea, because both of my boys stopped kissing and threw their heads back in pure bliss.

I jerked them both off for quite awhile and toyed with their balls. I took great delight in observing the way the heads of their penisis bent against each other and covered the other with sticking bubbling cum.

I then pushed Mark's slick cock past my own lips and felt the wonderful soft velvety texture fill my mouth as I continued to jerk Greg's dick with my experienced hand.

Then I released both and stood up to face my guys. We kissed; the three of us began making out with each other wildly. I don't know who was touching what, but my body was explored by four hands and it felt good—REAL GOOD! My hands found their tight, hard butts and pushed them together. I looked down and watched as their erections flushed up against one another and I licked their wet lips as they kissed. The boys turned as their willful tongues invaded my mouth.

Mark's fingers descended down my belly and one finger found it's way inside me. I couldn't take anymore; the foreplay was over and it was time to get serious!

We made our way over to the bed and we all busted out laughing again when we realized both of the guys still had their pants around their ankles. After some awkward fumbling they managed to free themselves of their remaining clothes. I pushed Mark onto his back as I slowly climbed on top of him. He grabbed his stiff penis and directed it between my legs. I put my fingers on his hand to stop him as I continued to climb forward on my knees until his face was between my legs. He looked at me and smiled—I could tell he loved my sudden aggressive nature.

I lowered myself onto his inviting mouth. Mark could use his tongue better than I have ever experienced and he sent me into wave after wave of orgasmic glee as I gyrated all over his mouth. I could feel his moans vibrating into me as I soon realized Greg must have been orally devouring Mark's cock. Soon Mark let out a groan that I knew could only be one of a man reaching the summit of his carnal desire. I turned and looked behind me in time to see Greg lifting his head from Mark's penis and swallowing his trophy.

Then Mark quickened his pace on me and sent me into a surging spasm of joy. I fell off him and we all collapsed. Everyone was breathing heavily, until it hit me—Greg hadn't finished.

I sat up and looked at him. He was sprawled out on the edge of the bed with his dick standing obscenely toward the ceiling.

"Ah, poor Greg—doing all the work with no payoff for himself!" I said in a sexy pouty voice.

I jumped across his body as Mark moved in so that now we were both on opposite sides of Greg's nude body.

I reached down and tickled my fingers around his dick without touching it, watching it spasm uncontrollably. Mark reached forward with his finger and tormented the tip of that swollen cock with a gentle nonstop rub. Greg took deep breaths and began moaning.

Mark and I put Greg's nude cock into pure anguish and we delighted in it. As Greg clearly grew closer and closer I looked at Mark and noticed how he was studying the way Greg's penis reacted to his touch.

"I must say, Mark, that you overcame your fear of male intimacy quicker than I thought!" I told him.

Mark broke his concentration and his face illuminated, "Well, what can I say? I guess everyone is a little gay!" he said.

We all broke out into laughter as Greg splattered his own belly with warm, white fluid!

12