Everyone is Invited

Story Info
Mistress disgraces popular guy at HS reunion.
6.2k words
3.51
59.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers

Apple sat with one leg thrown over the other. She was smoking her morning cigarette as she flipped through the local newspaper. She wished she had a slave's mouth to ash it in, but for now the tray would do. She looked through the local stories: "Homeless Man Celebrates 100th Birthday", "City Council Reinstates Zoning Code", "Schools Receive National Recognition for Tenth Consecutive Year".

"Doesn't anything change in this town?" Apple flicked her cigarette and sipped her coffee.

She flicked through the back sections. "Weather will stay warm and calm through the weekend." flick WED. 0400, DUI ON QUARTERHORSE BLVD 1500 BLOCK. flick The Life of Antonio "Tony Tones" Betto Remembered. flick "Vandenberg High School Class of 2001 Reunion will be held at the Hilton this Friday, July 21st."

"Well, I'll be damned." Apple tore around the short info column with ruby nails. She leaned over to pick her phone off the hook and punched in a number she knew by heart. It went to voicemail.

"Hi. If you're hearing this you reached Kevin's voicemail. Please leave it a message."

Funny guy.

"Hi Kevin, sweetie" she cooed. "I know you didn't forget to invite me to the Vandenberg reunion. That was your old stomping ground, right? I'll be over right away so we can plan."

Apple wore just her robe in the car. She had an entire kit with her in case she needed it. She walked up the stairs to his apartment and, using a key that Kevin made her, let herself in. The lights were off and the blinds drawn. Normally she would love to disturb Kevin's sleeping body upstairs but she was investigating. She looked through the envelopes on the floor by the mail slot, but found nothing. Nothing was in the great pile of mail on the table either. She looked around for the piece that she sought, but every collection of mail in the apartment was sadly lacking. Then, as she opened the blinds above the sink, the sun reflected off of the stucco wall on the adjacent building, through the glass of Kevin's and lit up the thing she was looking for.

On the fridge shone the maroon and gray invitation.

You are invited to Vandenberg High School's 10 year Reunion.
Where? Westfield Hilton
When? This Saturday, July 21
7pm-12am
All guests are welcome to bring a +1 to this event.
Fill out card and send to Pam Huff, event coordinator.

Apple snatched the invitation and filled it out. She found a blank envelope and a stamp, sealed it with a red kiss, and tucked it in her robe pocket. Now, time to deal with Kevin.

Kevin was still asleep. It was still just past dawn, but a mistress never sleeps, not when poor Kevin is on her mind. Apple looked down at Kevin. How to best relish this awakening? Only in her robe, a mistress seemed very vulnerable. She looked through Kevin's messy room for something fun.

"Ski mask..." she whispered under his snoring.

She disrobed, and wearing just the black ski mask and ruby red paint on lips that protruded from the mouth hole, she grabbed Kevin by his throat. He awoke.

"Whtt, th fcksfff," he choked out, looking horrified at Apple, trying to understand what was happening.

SLAP

Kevin's eyes were bulging, his face bright red.

"When were you going to tell me about the reunion? Huh Kevy?"

"Ghhh, fkt..."

"Oh Kevy, that's just not good enough. You were trying to scrounge up an old beat up piece of glory days pussy. Well good news. You got me!" With another hellslap, Apple released Kevin.

"I... Miss Apple, I was going to invite you today."

"Of course you were, I'm the Apple of your eye and nobody gets to take my slave anywhere, not without my permission at least. And this reunion, it's going to be too good to miss. Now, stupid. fucking. KEVIN! God, even your name cries bitch... have you been keeping anything else from me? You don't have another secret email account do you? I thought we shared."

"No! No Miss App-"

SLAP

"Shut the fuck up Kev, I'm not into hearing bullshit from a little bitch's morning breath mouth today."

Apple stood over Kevin backward on the bed so that he looked up at her ass, and sat down on him hard, smothering his breathing holes.

"Put that morning wood away, you pathetic fuck."

But Kevin's cock stood straight up, staring Apple in the face.

"Alright Kev, two options. You stop getting aroused by me smothering you, or you pass the fuck out." Apple sat upright, letting her small but voluptuous body crush Kevin's face. In the dark room, the masked Apple sitting on this defenseless body looked like a disturbing rape, but what distinguished this from rape was that Kevin wasn't incapacitated, he was just afraid to say no. He was afraid what would happen next time if he said no now. Wait, Kevin thought, that is rape.

"Still sooo hard. Hmm. Okay fine Kev, I'll cave in. I'll help you get rid of this nasty boner."

Apple began to stroke, much to Kevin's pleasure, milking clear precum from the standing member.

"Grrroooaa," Kevin moaned.

"Yes, you are right Kevin. I shouldn't do it that way. It's so not me. It won't teach you a damn thing."

SLAP. She batted his cock with an open hand like it was a bozo bop bag. SLAP, she did it again, but his cock grew even harder.

"Hmm, that's not gunna work Kev. You are just too perverted, you like it way too much."

Apple gave Kevin a punch in the balls, which seemed to soften him up just a little.


"HNNNFF!" cried Kevin.

"Now we are making progress. You are looking almost pliable. Should we test?" Apple grabbed Kevin's cock at the base in her left hand, below the head with her right, and started to bend. It was springy like a stick that wasn't quite withered. Eventually, she had the hard thing bent in half and held the base and head together with one hand, as she freed the other to grip his balls.

Kevin let out little whimpers but couldn't fight anymore; he had been too long without air. Apple let go of his genitals, and they fell shrinking from her hands.

"There we go Kevin, that's the spirit. We make a good cock-killing team, killer... Kevin?"

Apple dismounted to see that in fact he had failed, even with her help, to soften his cock before he passed out.

"Oh Kevin, you'll pay for this you helpless horny boy."

Apple got a sharpie from Kevin's desk.

"Just like a high school party, huh ace?" she murmured into his ear.

After she had covered Kevin's entire face and body with profanities and proclamations of his sissy, mistress loving ways, Apple set Kevin's alarm so that he would be late for work.

"It's okay baby boy, sleep. It was all a bad dream," she whispered.

**********

Kevin managed to wash the marker from his face and neck in the shower, making sure to get behind the ears, so that none of Apple's scrawlings were visible, but at work he still would have to think twice before rolling up his sleeves or unbuttoning his top button. Kevin's balls were achingly full and his cock was bruised. He opened the shower door to look around his room. Gingerly he masturbated, looking over his shoulder the entire time. He wasn't supposed to touch himself without permission, ever, and with Apple's love for surprise visits, he had to be careful.

Kevin had found Apple on the internet a year before, through a reference from an online friend he used to correspond with. Kevin didn't really know what to expect. The friend said she was the best in town, and Kevin took his word for it.

Christ, I don't need this, he thought on the drive. Late to work again for some punishment of Apple's, an unconventional mistress who takes it personally. The last thing I need is the opportunity for all of my classmates to be circulating my recent unemployment. Aside from divorce, it might be the highest embarrassment one could suffer at an event filled with old friends and acquaintances. If I could have it my way, everyone would stay out of each other's shit, and I could skip the formalities and go straight to beers with the guys. Fuck.

Lucky for Kevin, he could let go of his dread of being fired. Aside from receiving his second stern and "final" warning at work, Kevin survived to fight another day.

Kevin reflected on the commute home. Wasn't this mistress business supposed to be stress relief after a long day? Wasn't it about catharsis, and not complication when it started? More importantly, why can't I stop handing her money? Well, you get what you pay for, and what I got was a remarkably sadistic and elaborate mistress.

Kevin wondered what drove Apple to her profession. It must be something deeper than the power, right?

**********

Kevin stepped out of the shower at 7 o'clock Saturday. He shaved. Everything. Apple liked a boy, not a man. Kevin remembers the first session ever with Apple, every time he shaves. Apple must have plucked out hundreds of his well cropped pubic hairs one by one with a tweezers before she waxed him. Since then he kept his skin slick and bare.

Kevin put on some jockey underwear, nice slacks and a casual blazer. He was wrestling over the tie or no tie decision when Apple let herself in.

She looked surprisingly normal, some light eye makeup, neutral lip gloss. She was wearing form fitting jeans and a white sweater. Of course, the shiny black hooker boots were a must for her. But hey, that's her flare, that's the reminder of who she really is for tonight.

"Nuh-uh," she said.

Kevin put his arms by his side, ties in hand.

"So, no tie?" he asked.

"Get real, bitch."

"Alright, fine. No tie."

"No tie, and drop the pants."

Kevin obeyed.

"Yeah, no to that, too." Apple pulled out a typical frilly pink thong. Sheer crotch, white lace trimming it all the way up the ass. "Glad you just showered. I don't clean skid marks."

Kevin put them on.

"And keep your cock in there. Not very ladylike to let it slip."

Kevin dressed again. "Are we ready now?"

"Sass is stupid, Kevin. Don't be stupid. Don't embarrass yourself tonight, or me. My bitch boy is on his best behavior, I'm letting him off the leash. Oh, and... I'll drive."

Kevin had a nice car, nicer than his apartment for sure. A brand new BMW on lease, jet black and leather interior. Apple loved driving it. She stole the keys out of Kevin's apartment when he was sleeping, or taking a shower, or watching TV. The dummy never counted the miles, never wondered why it smelled like smoke, didn't know exactly how much time Apple spent behind the wheel. Though her experience might actually put him more at ease at the moment.

"Buckle up bitch." Apple said as the lighter popped. She lit her cigarette, revved and locked in. Kevin already had nerves about the night, and a high-speed ride through town in the suicide seat made him sweat through his shirt, and his panties too.

**********

"Hi Pam," said Apple at the check in desk.

"Heeyy," said confused Pam. "Do I know you?" she asked perkily.

"No, no. I'm Apple, but I know so much about you, I'm Kevin here's plus one."

"Hi." Kevin said coming up to the folding table and embracing Pam.

"Kevin! Oh my god it's so good to see you! Kevin was Mr. Vandenberg himself he was so popular, did you that? Varsity soccer and everything. You're going to have so much fun tonight. Everyone knows Kev."

"I bet. Can't wait," said Apple.

"Well you two get going, the dance is about to start and I'm gunna be hitting the floor too. Deena is taking over. She's not much of a dancer," said Pam.

"I'll say," Kevin chuckled.

Apple glared at Kevin. What a dick. "Let's go socialize before the dance starts, I need a drink or ten."

Within minutes, Kevin was surrounded by the most attractive women in the room, they all wanted to show him baby pictures, get their guest programs signed, and thumb their wedding rings while they thought about fucking him silly in their hotel rooms. Apple was turning from red to green to red again.

Meanwhile she gazed across the room at the wallflowers who had the same looks on their faces.

"Oh and who are you?" a married slut asked Apple.

"Apple, nice to meet you."

"Oh my god! What a unique name, you must be special," and the slut winked at Kevin. "I'm Gabbie."

"Actually we are just friends."

"Oh, sorry," the slut stiffened as she apologized, then turned red with embarrassment and lust. "I've just never seen Kevin without a date on his arm, I guess."

"I bet there are a lot of ways you've never seen Kevin..."

Kevin was looking around, wanting to interject before Apple said something horrible, but not wanting to upset her in any way.

"..."

"Yeah?" said the slut.

"Well I guess he has just changed a lot from what it seems, he's a big softie."

"Awwwww," the sluts said in unison, as Apple sneakily reached fingers down his pants and gave him a painful wedgie.

"Anyways we should do some major catch up soon," the main slut said as the group began to walk away.

Apple dropped her cup of champaign on the floor, splashing expensive shoes, stockings and pedicures.

"Oh my gosh, I'm drunk already," Apple laughed apologetically. "I'm really really sorry. I always did get nervous at these kinds of things. God if anyone here knew me in high school I'd be a laughing stock!" Apple said, swaying. "Kevin, be a gentleman and help clean this mess up."

Apple handed Kevin a handkerchief from her purse and he bent robotically to clean the floor.

"Shoes first, Kevin. You know better than that."

The strange comment perked up everyone's ears and gave Kevin flashbacks. Flashbacks of licking cum off of those black boots that were in front of his face. Now, with a marginal amount of dignity, Kevin cleaned the shoes and feet of his fanclub sluts and Apple alike. As he stood up, Gabbie and friends thought they caught a glimpse of something very skimpy and pink under his coat tail, but it was gone as soon as it came.

Apple winked at the slutty faces, which were looking more disturbed and uneasy by the second.

"Well we'll see you around, Kev," one slut said, and they walked to another group of guests.

"They were... nice..." Apple said.

Kevin was a sweating, nervous robot.

"Oh come on Kevin, let me have some fun. Aren't you having fun?" as Apple put her arm in his.

"Oh yeah, lots of fun."

"Well if not, maybe you can put that dirty old rag in your mouth and suck it dry..."

Kevin faced the Apple, who had her back against the wall, folded the hanky, bowed his head and stuck the wet center in his mouth, holding the corners in one hand. He sucked until the slurping sounds stopped, tasting the shoes, toes, and dirty floor left behind by his peers. Apple's eyes lit up as she saw a couple guys coming over towards them.

One broad shouldered guy in a crew cut gave Kevin a hearty slap on the back, making Kevin gag on the cloth. Kevin clumsily stuffed the hanky into the breast pocket of his coat and turned around.

"Ralph! James! How ya been!" he said with genuine cheer on his face for the first time tonight.

"How are you, you sonofabitch!" said Ralph.

"Great!"

"Who's this?" said shrimpy James.

"This is Apple."

"You don't look familiar," said Ralph. "You aren't yet another one of Kevin's old flames creeping out of the woodwork are you?"

"No, no. I'm just his new fuckbuddy is all," Apple said, dead pan.

"Hah! What a pisser!" said Ralph.

"I'll let you boys chat," said Apple, and she walked to the bar, where she could drink and eavesdrop. It was all conquest. Ralph had the most stories, but it was clear that Kevin had more lovers, and James, he just liked to listen. A few dumbass comments about Apple came out of Ralph's mouth, and Kevin, disappointingly, rolled with it. Not gunna defend his mistress's honor huh?

"Damn buddy, those fucking sweater puppies, that fat ass, not to mention that cute round face..." Ralph continued.

Oh, Ralphie, thought Apple, you are so sweet, even my round face is fuckable. Maybe this a-line haircut paid off after all... and everyone told me it was too severe!

She turned around to face the group. Only Ralph faced her. She took the olive from her martini and gave it a good seeing to. Ralph looked at her with a side smile, like this was what he expected from her. Then she showed him a hushing finger on her lips as she bent over to show off more than a little cleavage. She stretched down the collar of her sweater to give him a real look. Tonight is fun.

Soon the music started. Apple downed her drink and hit the floor. First to the floor, Apple danced alone, then some fun loving plus-one girls and guys met her in the middle and they danced innocently for a while. When the floor got full the dancing got closer, sexier. The 90's music brought everyone back to the days when freaking was dirty naughty fun, and the only way to dance.

Apple made sure that she was the dirtiest one on the floor, moving her butt from crotch to crotch so that every man out there was heated and got a turn. Single-handedly she was raising the libido of the whole dance floor, and who should come up behind her but Ralph. Apple ground on him hardest of all, looking back with a wildly flirty face, panting out of her gaping mouth. She saw Kevin dancing close with a girl who was a high school sweetie, no doubt. When he got close enough she grabbed his hand and pulled him close to her.

"Kevy! You found me!" she screamed as the other girl looked for another partner.

Before he had time to answer Apple had thrown off his jacket, unbuckled his belt, and dropped his pants. What everyone saw was Apple hiking up Kevin's dress shirt to reveal pink panties with frills all the way up the crack. Sticking out to one side of the crotch was a thick, dripping hard-on. Music stopped, houselights came up.

"Aw, Kevy, you broke our rule. Keep that thing tucked back, Missy!" Apple's voice echoed in the silence. "And that's not the only rule you broke. I'm sorry Kevin, I really am, but it looks like I can't take you anywhere without you fucking it up. I'll be right back. The pants stay down. I wouldn't want anyone to miss this trainwreck."

Kevin had nowhere to go, he was made immobile by the pants around his ankles, and he just hung his head in shame. Apple fearlessly and drunkenly broke through the circling crowd. Whispers between husbands and wives began. Pam, event coordinator, had her tearful red face stuck to her hands like glue. A metallic scraping sound now filled the big hall. Apple dragged a folding chair in one hand as the audience made way for her to get to the center.

"Not yet" she said to Kevin when he bent to sit down. She was moving quickly and deliberately. She would have been flustered with drunk excitement if it wasn't so pleasureful. She heard Pam sobbing through the silence and busted through bodies again to get to her. Apple grabbed her wrist and twisted her hand away from her face. Pam fought her off, and like a magnet the hand shot back to her sobbing eye.

"Hey bitch," Apple said. "Hello, miss prissy?" she pestered, trying to get through to the human nervous breakdown. She flicked Pam on the temple, hard. "Listen to me Pam, if you don't stop that pathetic crying, drop your hands, and enjoy the rest of this beautiful evening, that you beautifully planned, and I am beautifully derailing, I will give you something to really cry about. Clear?" Apple asked, grabbing Pam by her red waves of hair and holding her face up to the bright ceiling lights. "Let me hear it."

"Mm hm."

"Great," and she let go. "And just so we are all really clear," Apple continued, returning to the chair and addressing the crowd. Nobody leaves here." She grabbed the event photographer's camera and gave it a great yank. She expected it to snap off, but instead it just gave the poor girl whiplash and tugged her into a faceplant on the floor. She took two giant strides back, flicked the setting to panorama, and took a snapshot of the bystanders. "Just a little insurance. Leave now, and the photo goes public, okay? Stay and it stays here."

Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers
12