Everyone Knows But Them Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do ..."

Julian didn't get to finish his question before the line went dead. Had he done something to upset Derek. He didn't get why Derek was upset with him. Before he had time to think about it or do anything about it, Julian's phone rang.

"Hello, gorgeous."

Julian smiled as he realized who it was on the other end.

"Hey, Vic. I was just talking about you."

"Really? To who?"

"To my friend, Derek. I had plans with him Thursday, but I forgot until a little while ago and I needed to reschedule with him."

"Oh. I'm sorry to have caused you to cancel on your friend, gorgeous. I don't think I can wait any longer to see you though. You're all I've been able to think about."

Julian blushed at hearing this. "Aww, Vic, that's really sweet. Well, it's only a few more days."

"I know, sweetie."

"Yeah. What are you doing right now?"

"Well, to be honest Jul, I'm laying in bed trying to get comfortable but I can't seem to."

"Why not, baby?"

"That's the first time you called me anything other than Vic or Victor."

Julian hadn't realized and was about to say something, but Vic interrupted by saying, "I like it. I really like it. My cock just twitched."

"Um ... Did you just say that?"

"Yes. Sorry, baby. I can't get comfortable because every time I lay down, I start thinking about kissing you or you being here and I just get so hard."

"Wow. I've never had a boyfriend say that to me."

"Boyfriend?"

"Oops. Sorry. I know you aren't but it's the only time I ever talk about sex."

"No need to be sorry. I'd like to be, Jul. Just as soon as I know that's what you want."

"Well, I can't say I haven't thought about it, but how about we see how Thursday night goes."

"That's fine with me, baby. Unfortunately, it's only part of me."

Julian laughed and asked, "Still hard?"

"Yes. I think I've gotten even bigger since hearing your voice."

"Hmm ..."

"What are you thinking over there, Jul?"

"How about I help you solve that little problem?"

"I'm listening."

"Ever had phone sex?"

"No. I've heard of it, but never had a need to try it out." Vic looked down at his boner and continued, "Until now that it."

"So you wanna try it?"

"On one condition."

"Name it."

"You have to do it with me."

Julian was alone in his apartment and was admittedly horny, so he said, "Deal."

Both Julian and Victor got more comfortable. When Julian was ready he said, "You ready, Vic?"

"Damn right I am. Are you a moaner?"

"Under the right circumstances. You?"

"Always."

"Mmm ... I could get used to that. What are you doing right now, baby?"

"Just grabbed the base of my penis."

"Mmm ... Imagine that's by hand slowly moving up and down your shaft. Smearing your pre-cum into my palm and then wrapping it around you again."

"Uhh ... Don't tease me, baby. Put it in your mouth."

"Imagine me taking the head of your cock into my mouth. My tongue teasing the slit and then the underside of your shaft."

"Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. Take more into your mouth."

Julian's hand begins to move ferociously up and down his shaft. He leans forward and lets a glob of spit hit the tip of her cock and moves even faster. As he begins to moan, Vic does as well.

"I wanna deep throat your cock, baby. Let you fuck my face."

Victor groans at Julian's words. His cock throbbing in his hand as he thrust his hips forward. Victor feels his balls tighten and know he is close.

"Oh, baby, I'm so close."

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. I want your load to paint my mouth and throat."

Victor whimpers and groans again, "Baby, I'm gonna cum."

"Let go. I want to swallow all of you. Cum in my mouth, baby."

"I'm cumming!!! Jules, I'm cumming!"

Victor shots his load all over his hand and stomach. Julian soon follows.

"Are you okay, Vic?"

"I'm fine, baby. I just need to rest."

Julian looked at the clock on his wall to see that it was almost 11:30.

"Well, get some sleep, baby. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, gorgeous. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good night."

"Night, sexy."

Julian and Victor end the call. As Julian moves to his bed, the last thought he has as he falls asleep is Derek. Julian still has no clue what's going on with him, but the realization that they wont see each other in a few days hits and Julian quickly finds that he misses his new friend.

To be continued ...

12