Everyone Knows But Them Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing his phone, jacket and keys, Julian walked out of his apartment dialing Derek's number. As soon as he made it off the elevator, he bumped into Derek. Looking into his eyes, Julian was taken by surprise. Before he could say anything, Derek covered his lips with his own.

The kiss was gentle and tender, but left them both breathless. Derek spoke first. "We need to talk. Here or we can walk."

Julian turned and got back on the elevator waiting for Derek to join him. When they were both inside, Julian hit the button for his floor and looked over at Derek who, although the serious expression on his face, wore a smile.

Once back in his apartment Julian said, "Were you serious about what you said yesterday?"

Derek moved to stand in front of him and said, "You tell me how serious you think I am?"

Before Julian could respond, Derek's lips were fused to his in a passionate kiss. Ignoring his need for an answer, Julian wrapped his arms around Derek and deepened the kiss. It seemed to go on forever and when they couldn't do without air, the two separated.

Julian's face was flushed with heat and he was panting. Derek smiled smugly and said, "Bedroom?"

Julian smiled and grabbing his hand lead the way.

12