Everyone Loves Charlotte (Really)

Story Info
Charlotte and five men,
1.6k words
3.93
36.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regular readers will already know how this works. The stories are true, but the conversations are in the way I remember them so the conversations probably are not quite as accurate and true.

*

This really began last summer. Paul and I were at the beach, edited been a very lazy week. We slept late, made love of the afternoon, when out to dinner, and often came home to make slow love again. By then Paul and I've been together for almost 18 months.

We were lying in bed, and I was reflecting on all the things that happened to me since then. Before I met Paul, I've been awfully innocent in a way. I knew people get to sort of crazy things with sex, but my own set up sex life had been pretty vanilla, OK I will admit it, it had been dull.

Since Paul, though, All of that changed. If it wasn't just that we were having lots of sex, it was that I've become more daring with his OK. I had discovered sex sites like this one. And I discovered my submissive side Those of you who have read my other stories, already know how that had played out.

The problem when you rev up your sex life is that each time you go another step you start to wonder what's next, and you start to wonder where does it end? And that was the question that I was talking with Paul about the period.

By then, had already had 4 threesomes. Three of them with another man and Paul, one with another woman and Paul. I've been at Paul's mercy and some light bondage romantics sex I still have fantasies of. My sex life was, shall we say, a little crazier than I ever imagined I would go. I asked Paul how far he thought I might go?

His answer surprised " I am not sure you have a limit he said. He seemed to take each new step in stride of. There never seems to be any hesitation. So I am not sure where your limit is."

"Do you think I could take more than one extra man?"

"I do" if he said.

"How many do you think I could handle. Five?"

"I think so." he said

I told him my fantasy, that I was wondering how many men I could have that I could use them all up in an evening. Have them all, make them come, then come again and maybe, if they were young or extra vigorous and even a third time, until there was nothing left.

"I think between five and eight would be about right" he said. "But be careful, having a group of men is different than having one or two. You may want to ramp up slowly, instead of jumping into a group. "

"You may be right." I said. And we fell asleep in each other's arms.

But I could not get the thought out of my mind. For the next two or three days it seemed to be all I could think about. Finally, because I trusted him so, I asked Paul if he thought he could handle it. He has handled extra men in our bed just fine, so I wasn't totally worried, but I wanted to know what he thought.

"Yes, " he said. " but I would probably not take part. But I would be there, watching over you, making sure typical get out of hand, and then after it was over, I would be there for you because I think you would need me."

I missed that last sentence, but I would understand that later. All I could think about now was that maybe this fantasy could become real. And a soft voice, I asked him, "Would you help me do it?"

He did.

It took awhile, because he wanted to make sure that he had the right mix of men. " I don't want to get something like a bunch of football players" he said, or even a bunch of guys who are buds. They are much more likely to take over the situation, and have a turn into something different than what you want. So I need some nice men, who I can make understand that this is about you not about them. I need to be able to protect you."

But by September he located the men . I am not sure how. But I had trusted him before, and I trusted him again on this one.

We met in Washington, DC, actually at a Marriot in Chantilly. The guys all came to and met us for drinks. This is my last chance to back out. Most of the men were in their forties, about my age. They had all dressed very nicely. Three of them even more coats and ties! I Thought that was sweet. I wore my favorite blue dress, Victoria's Secret pumps, and my black corset underneath. Before we went to meet them, I had my hair and nails done, taken a luxurious shower, and save myself as smooth as can be.

Things were awkward. I mean think about it, we all knew we had come to have sex. We didn't know each other at all. I knew them kind of, but they did not know each other and, we all knew that when the drinks were done, we're gonna go upstairs have sex. Awkward! But Paul, who is good at this sort of thing, kept things light. After the drinks we went to our suite. We took two elevators! Five guys, me and Paul.

When we got there a Paul broke open another bottle of wine and we all had a glass and that he said gentlemen, you may remove her dress. Suddenly the men were all around, unbuttoning, lifting it over my body, fondling my breasts, telling me how good I looked, kissing my shoulders, and noticing that I had no panties under my corset.

Then I got to undress them although they helped. It seems that seeing me and my lingerie, they didn't want to wait so I found myself undressing one or two while the others are interested in cells and soon I was surrounded by five naked man, Oliver cox very hard.

I sat on the sofa first,. I wanted to touch and taste of each of them before they were all over me. And so one by one of pull them to me, I caressed their balls (all shaved! Paul thinks of everything) and took their heads in my mouth, one by one. One was just plain huge. He, poor guy, came in my mouth up almost as soon as I took him in. I guess the excitement was too much for him.

But I was nice, and I swallowed his com, and didn't say a thing to make and feel bad. In fact, it was exciting to know that they were that excited to.

Paul was running the show. And after I finished a tasting and looking the last one, which was the really big guy, Paul told me to move to the bed. I climbed up on the bed and Paul told me to lay on my back, with my had just over one side. And then he told the guys I was there there's.

Thus began the strangest couple of hours in my entire sex life. If you ever read someone tell in total detail what happens to them when more than one man is having sex with them at a time it's probably fiction. Because for really it was a blur of cocks and hands and lips all over me. One after another, men were between my legs and cox stretching me, pumping me, filling me, taking me. They moaned. It only how hard I was. The air balls and slapped against me.

At the same time, cock after cock was in my face a, and pushed into my mouth. I had laid back of some of them softly of moving in and out of me some of them pumping me if. Of all of them coming, the taste of their com strange and different of a period of.

It became a blur. I heard myself a whimper, cry out, Malone, and felt myself come two or three times before I lost count and lost control. Hands were all over me. Men kissed my belly, my shoulders, my neck.

At least one guy straddled me, his hard cock between my breasts, pumping, until he came. He had already come though, at least once, and it was very little there, but I could tell he had a good time.

It took about 2 hours of total, nonstop, sex or before the last of them was to the point where they could not get hard again. I didn't mind, I was spent, overcome, actually something of an emotional wreck, having had incredible sex, and yet having been out of control. I was almost in tears from so many orgasms, mixed with the feeling of helplessness.

Paul ushered them out of the room. He came to me gently, still dressed, and asked me and a quiet voice, are you OK.

I was, but I was still overcome I could hardly talk and if you know me, you know how rare that is. Paul took me to the shower, stripped and we shower together, and gently washing me cleaning me, his hands jumpo on me, familiar and loving.

I don't think I'll do this again. Even though the man were nice, when that many men are calling you there is no connection, and the connection is what makes sex great, but even so, it was an unforgettable night, and the times I play and over, and remember the feeling of all of those men in me and on me, and I get excited all over again.

And damn Paul, he was right again!