Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paul spoke up again, I think he surprised us all. "Yeah, Dawn, that could be really bad. You know what? This sucks. I mean, sure, I'm glad I get to stay here with my friends. Now that we all can't go, though, I'm a little jealous that you're going. You get to do a roadie to Cali! How cool is that? Then you get to go apartment hunting in L.A.? God, that would be awesome. Still, it's not safe. A girl like you can't just show up in L.A. with nowhere to stay but a motel or a youth hostel. That would be seriously asking for trouble. Maybe that's okay for some skeeze like Axl Rose, but it's not okay for you. No way."

Stunned, I simply stared at him. Besides his genuine concern for me, which caught me totally by surprise, he also seemed truly excited about the idea of going to California.

An idea suddenly hit me, and I just blurted it out. "Mom? Dad? Why don't we have Paul drive with me and stay with me, at least until I find a safe place? That way I don't go alone, plus he gets to see California too. When I'm settled in somewhere, he could fly home. He'd be back in plenty of time for school, so why not? It might be fun, and it'll definitely be good for us. It would give us some bonding time, like one last adventure together before I'm off to college. He already barely knows I'm alive. Once I'm gone, he may forget that he even has a sister. I'll come home for the holidays, and he'll be all like, 'Who's this weird chick at our dinner table?'"

I kicked Paul, and he laughed, "Yeah, right! Look who's talking! Once you're out in Cali, you'll probably big-time all of us! You won't even want to admit that youhave any family back in Hicksville, Kansas. The moment you meet your first surfer dude, we'll never hear from you again."

He turned to Mom and Dad. "You just wait and see. She's gonna be the one to forget about us, long before we ever forget about her."

"Nobody's forgetting about anyone in this family," said Mom, then she turned to Dad. "Honey, I think that's a great idea, don't you? Let's have Paul drive out with her. This could be like their summer vacation, and I'll feel a whole lot better about Dawn's safety if I know her brother is looking after her."

Grinning, Mom leaned over to squeeze Paul's biceps. "I know I can count on my big, strong man to keep my little girl safe."

Paul looked determinedly at us both. "I won't let anyone hurt my sister."

Mom beamed proudly at Dad, who appeared to be deep in thought. After a few moments, he finally seemed to come to a decision. "Spending that much time on your own together, do you two think you could manage not to kill each other? During most of the trip you will have no one else to talk to, and that's a long drive. You'll also be sharing motel rooms, and probably an apartment too. I don't know whether you can handle it. If you could, yes, I think I like the idea. In addition to giving you two some time to be together, it would also give me a little 'quality time' with my blushing bride. No offense, Paul."

"None taken," he grinned, making an 'Ewwww!' face over the idea of Mom and Dad getting frisky.

"Hey, smart ass, what's so bad about us having some fun, huh? We're not dead, you know," laughed Mom.

Paul just kept smiling, then he turned to me. "Whaddya think, you big jerk? Could we manage not to kill each other?"

"I don't know, you big dork. Do you think you could manage to behave yourself, and not make me want to strangle you? Also, what about your precious internet? How will you possibly survive without those geeky role-playing games and all your blonde bimbos with ginormous fake boobs?"

Smirking at him, I was really laying it on thick.

"The internet has blonde bimbos with ginormous fake boobs? Really? Honey, let's get these kids outta the house already! We got stuff to watch!" Dad whooped, grinning at Mom while eagerly rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah, yeah, Dad, you wish. Mom would kill you if you did what Paul does," I said, grinning right along with him.

"Hey! I don't do anything!" Paul squawked, perhaps a bit too defensively, making Dad and me laugh.

Mom smiled sweetly. Taking his hand, she gently patted it. "I'm sure you don't, dear. You're as pure as the driven snow, and your sister is just being a goof."

Paul stared at her, waiting.

She tried to hold it in, but the corners of her mouth began to quiver, until she couldn't keep it in anymore. She started giggling, then she totally fell apart laughing.

Getting up in a huff, Paul did his best Cartman impression, exclaiming, "Man, screw you guys! I'm going home!" Then he turned and bailed on us.

Mom was still laughing. "Oh, come on, I'm sorry, dear! I believe you! Really, I do!"

Paul turned back to give her a little smirk before bailing for good.

Dad was still laughing too. "You guys are cruel. Just downright cruel. Poor kid, even his own mother teases him about internet porn. And you, big sister, you're going to need to keep a constant eye on him during this trip. You're a lot more mature than he is, you know. Also, you've at least gone away on weekend outings and things. Paul has never really been anywhere, not without us. This will be his first trip away from home so you need to keep him out of trouble, probably even more than he needs to look after you."

"I will, Dad. I meant what I said. I would like for us to spend some time together as brother and sister, getting to know one another again. We barely even see each other anymore. I miss my baby brother, and I'm hoping we can reconnect a little, before it's too late. Pretty soon here, if I don't do something about it, he won't want to have anything to do with me."

Mom took me by the hand. "Dawn, I think you're misreading your brother. He loves you. He thinks the world of you. He knows you're alive, and he'll miss you when you're gone." Her expression becoming much more serious, she crossed our fingers together. "As your mother, please believe me when I tell you this. Honey, I'm not as oblivious as you kids may think. Your brother most definitely notices that you're a girl...a very beautiful girl. Don't let all his bluffing fool you. That innocent song and dance of his? 'Isn't that the same bikini you wore the other day?' Baby, that was a bunch of baloney."

Dad was nodding thoughtfully while looking right through me. "He notices you, sweetie. Where you're concerned, your brother doesn't miss a thing. You two just be careful out there."

"I will. I'll be careful with him. I mean, we will. I promise, we'll be careful."

I wasn't quite sure what I was promising to be careful about, because I couldn't tell what Dad really meant.

It almost felt like he was hinting at something deeper.

~ ~ ~

Lying on my bed, I was reading a magazine and getting ready to go to sleep when I heard Paul do his usual triple-knock on my door. I called for him to come on in. While he was only wearing boxers, all I had on were some tiny light blue panties and an old cut-off 'Rock Chalk Jayhawk' tank top. That's about as much as either of us would ever wear to bed during the heat of a dustbowl summer.

He came over and sat on my bed, next to where I lay on my stomach. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure. What's up?" Turning toward him, I lowered my head into my arms.

"I just wanted to thank you for suggesting to Mom and Dad that I come with you. You didn't have to do that, and I never would've expected it. That was super cool of you."

Looking up, I felt a sudden rush of affection for my little brother. He was actually a really good guy. I mean I always knew that, but I was feeling a little sad about it. I realized I'd been just as guilty as he was, in terms of ignoring each other. The way we'd drifted apart, it was at least equally my fault; probably more, since I am the older one.

I gave him a warm smile. "Paul, you know I love you. I'm sorry for teasing you, too. Of course I want you to come with me. I meant what I said. I want us to have some time together, before we both grow up too much. I think it will be awesome to take this trip with you, and I'm just glad you're willing to go. Until you piped up there in the kitchen, I never would have guessed that you'd want to spend even ten minutes alone with me, much less join me on a roadie to California."

"Seriously? Do you really think I wouldn't want to spend ten minutes alone with you? If that's how you feel, then I'm truly sorry. That's definitely not how I feel, and I don't want you thinking that crap. Yeah, it sounds like we need to get started on some serious fence-mending. Dawn, you should never think I don't want us to hang out together."

He actually put his hand on me, in the middle of my back, which was almost a first for us.

"Besides," he grinned, "I have it on good authority that if I do go, I'll get to enjoy all sorts of 'quality time' with the single hottest chick in our whole school."

"Oh, really? Well, I have it on good authority that you won't even notice me, not unless I dye my hair blonde and get a boob job all the way up to double-F's. I'm not your type, and I'm just your boring, invisible sister anyway."

I smiled through my long hair. He'd been doing the lightest of small circles in the center of my back, then his hand froze.

"Who told you that?"

I thought about lying to him, but something told me that it was time to be honest with my little brother.

"I overheard you and Rick the other day in the kitchen. You said you're basically blind to me, and that I'd need to be blonde, with ginormous boobs, before you'd ever notice me."

"Well, then, if you heard that, you also heard what Rick said about you."

I smiled. "Yes, I did. I admit it was nice to hear, since I don't have much experience with boys, but--"

"But?"

"Yes...but. It was nice to hear, but it was more sad to hear that I'm invisible to you, and that's all I could ever be, since you can't even see me as a girl. I would hate to have to wear a wig and get some crazy boob job just so my own brother will know I'm alive."

"Come on, if you heard all that, then you also heard me admit to Rick that I couldn't come up with a single thing about you that isn't perfect, and that includes your boobs."

"You said they could be bigger."

"'The bigger the better,' I said, yes, but you know I was joking. You have, umm...Dawn, c'mon, you have insanely great boobs. You know you do. Everyone knows you do. They're not even medium, much less small. You have big boobs, and they're absolutely perfect. I wouldn't touch your boobs."

"See? That's what I'm talking about. That just sucks. You say they're perfect, yet you wouldn't even touch them," I grinned.

"What? Huh?"

I continued grinning. Finally, he blushed. "No! Not like that! Of course I'd touch your boobs! Wait.... Damn it, Dawn!"

I was beaming. Once he understood, he began to laugh. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, Miss Big Boobs. Look, we both know that as pretty as you are, you're completely out of my league. I could never land a girl like you. Christ, you're the most popular cheerleader! Even I recognize that a girl can't get much hotter than being the hottest cheerleader. Rick says you look exactly like Megan Fox, and, yeah, I guess you really do. Come on, she's like the most smokin' hot girl in Hollywood, and you look just like her, only you're even better."

"Because I have no tattoos, and I'm not a total raving bitch," I smiled.

"You're not conceited either, plus you're hella sweet. You also have bigger, better tits, and an even hotter ass. He said all that too, and I agreed, remember?"

"Yes, I remember," I said, smiling softly. His hand was moving over the middle of my back again. "Mmmm, that feels good."

He quickly pulled it away.

"What are you doing? I said it feels good! 'Feels good' doesn't mean 'stop doing it,' silly. Put that hand right back where it was."

Tentatively, since we'd called attention to it, he returned his hand to my back.

I turned my head, and...oh, crap. I froze, and Paul felt my sudden change. Before I could look away, he followed my gaze to...

...the trophy. I'd left my closet door open about a foot, and there it was, leaning against the back wall.

Had I not frozen up, I probably could have blown it off. Instead, his brotherly intuition instantly kicked in, allowing him to recognize that he was seeing something I didn't want him to see.

Feeling mischievous, apparently, he quickly jumped up and went to my closet.

"Oh, god," I moaned, covering my head with a pillow. "No, no, no," I groaned into the bed, kicking my feet up and down.

WHUUUMP!

He'd jumped back onto the bed, all full of attitude. "What's this, huh? 'The girl with the most perfect, awesome, spankable ass ever!' Does my dear, sweet sister have her own perverted secret?"

Jumping off the bed, he held the trophy over his head and began doing this totally gay victory dance. I was laughing at his antics, and even beginning to get over my embarrassment. Since he was laughing too, I figured that would be the end of it.

That's when things suddenly became immensely worse.

Thunk! Plop!

Oh, fuck.

'Okay, Lord, go ahead, take me now. Put me out of my misery...please!' I thought, covering my head with two pillows. I didn't want a single scintilla of light to be able to reach me, nor a hint of sound. I just wanted to be swallowed whole, right then and there.

I felt a thump-thump-thump being drummed on my butt, with the left cheek receiving the heavier thumping. Paul was smarmily singing that old song by Divinyls, "I Touch Myself," and I didn't even need to look up to know he was drumming on my butt with the two dildos that had fallen out of the trophy.

I finally poked my head out from beneath the pillows to grin sheepishly at him. Of course he was thoroughly delighted. In fact, that may have been the happiest and downright goofiest I'd ever seen him.

"You cannot tell a single soul about this. You have to promise me," I said, trying to be serious, yet giggling nonetheless.

"Tell a single soul about which thing? That my sister has a bunch of dildos, or that she has the most perfect ass ever, at least according to all her cheerleader friends!"

"Rick said so too," I giggled again, sitting up and grabbing at the two dildos. "Gimme those. You were never supposed to see any of this."

"Yeah, just like you were never supposed to blunder in on me in my bedroom. Should I go tease you now right in front of Mom and Dad about your 'perfect ass' and colorful dildos? That'd be totally fair, don't you think?" he crowed, laughing while holding the dildos out of my reach.

God, was he ever enjoying himself.

"Fine!" I grinned. "Enjoy your little victory. I'll just sit here and be embarrassed, until you get it out of your system. Just so you know, though, I had no idea about those things, not until the girls sprung them on me. It was part of their surprise going-away party for me."

Calming down, Paul finally sat next to me again on the bed. "Going-away party? When was this?"

"It was after the last game, later that night in our locker room. We had cake," I said, with a quirky smile.

"Cake and dildos? Cool party," he grinned.

"Something like that. Okay, look, now you know. Obviously, I never would have wanted you to find that trophy, much less what was inside it, but you did, so I'll probably never be able to face you again. Are you happy now? You got over on your big sister."

"You mean my older sister. You're definitely my little sister, shortie."

"Shortie? I'm five-eight! I'm tall for a girl, you big jerk."

"You still seem short to me, even if you do have big, awesome tits and the most perfect ass in the world!"

I punched him right in the stomach. He jumped on me to wrestle my arms down, then it became a full-on battle, the two of us laughing and rolling around on the bed.

"You know," I finally said, panting as he held me down, "this is probably the first time we've wrestled since junior high. It was a little easier last time, when you didn't tower over me like you do now. What are you now, anyway? Six-one?"

"Six-two, shortie."

"You feel like a load of bricks, too. Jesus, you're as solid as a rock. You must weigh two-hundred pounds."

"Yep, two-fifteen."

"Ummm, I think one part of you definitely grew the most! You must really like wrestling with me, huh?" I teased, sniggering as I gestured with the blue dildo to his boxers. He'd gotten hard, and was making just an enormous tent in his shorts. "Judging from the size of that boner, you look like you deserve a trophy too," I added, shooting him an ebulliant grin.

Turning a dozen shades of embarrassed, he quickly covered himself with a pillow. "Oh, god, Dawn. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for--"

Smiling happily, I pressed my index finger to his lips. "Shhhh. Don't apologize. It's okay. I love it, actually. It's nice to know you do at least see me as a girl."

He gave me a look of wonder mixed with lingering embarrassment. "You mean you're not all weirded out by this? I'm your brother, so I'm not supposed to get excited by you, right? I swear, though, I couldn't help it. I didn't mean for it to happen, but doesn't it bother you?"

"Paul, seriously, all kidding aside now; what you told Rick, did you mean it? Am I really that invisible to you? You never even thought I was pretty?"

He looked at me with a curiously pained expression. He appeared to be struggling for the right words, then he sighed, "I don't know what to say. Anything I say now will obviously be a lie, because this doesn't lie...." He gestured to his crotch, hidden beneath the pillow. "I guess I think you're prettier than I ever knew I realized. Does that make any sense?"

"C'mere..." I said, reaching out to him. As he leaned hesitantly toward me, I pulled his pillow away. "Please, don't be embarrassed. I don't mind if you get hard. Honestly, I really do love it, and no, it doesn't weird me out at all. If it were up to me, you would be this big and hard every second we're together. It's flattering, and it makes me happy to see you like this. Now just let me hug you. We haven't hugged in so long."

He sort of resisted touching me, so I pulled him in and hooked my arms around his neck. Hugging him, I could feel his hands only lightly touching my back.

"Paul, please...hug me," I said, breathing it in his ear.

Finally, he did. We quietly hugged, with his erection pressing into my stomach. It felt good against my bare skin, and it just felt good to be so close with him again. It was really nice, holding each other that way.

Then he started chuckling into my hair.

"What's so funny?" I asked, giggling.

"Ummm, your boobs."

Smiling, I glanced down. "What about 'em?"

My nipples were ridiculously erect, making obscene points in my thin tank top. I thought about folding my arms over them, and decided not to. Sure, my high beams were on, but I still didn't see what was so funny.

"I could feel them pressing against me. Your boobs. My sister's boobs."

I grinned at him. "Yeah? So? I'm a girl. I have boobs."

He was totally staring at them. "They're hella nice. They're even bigger and better than I realized. You have really awesome boobs."

"Okay, but why is that funny? You like my boobs. Isn't that a good thing?" I giggled again.

He started to laugh. "Dawn, I was trying to look at your ass in the mirror, but your boobs felt so good, they distracted me!"

I spun around, wanting to see where he was looking. Spotting the wall mirror on the far side of the room, I saw my bare legs and mostly bare bottom, which my tiny panties hardly covered at all. Smiling, I turned back to him. "So...before you got distracted, did you at least enjoy the view?"

"You tell me," he grinned, drawing my gaze back down to his tented boxers. He let me freely look, and the sheer size of his erection was simply incredible.