Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
A sheer bikini, the inspection mirror, and Sam steps up.
21.2k words
4.8
310.6k
178

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom and Dad are in there having another talk about your 'sexy bikini,' you little slut!"

Having rejoined us in the pool, Paul was grinning over his little piece of news. Rick was in the deep end, we were at the shallow end, and even though I knew Rick always cheated like crazy we were playing Marco Polo anyway.

"How do you know?" I asked.

Holding up a hand to Rick, I motioned for him to give us a minute. Nodding, he moved to shallower water and jackknifed himself into a wobbly handstand before returning to the deep end.

"I was coming back from the bathroom, about to go through the living room, when I heard them talking. They were just around the corner from me, watching you through the patio door."

"You intentionally eavesdropped on their conversation? You sneaky rat!" I laughed, splashing him.

"Hey, look who's talking! I learned from the best!" he grinned, splashing me right back.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So, what'd they say?"

"I heard Mom ask, 'Do you think she does it on purpose?'"

"Doeswhat on purpose? Jeez, Mom!" I laughed, looking back into the house. Dad gave me a small wave, and I pretended to splash him too. He just chuckled.

"They were talking about the skimpy things you always wear around the house, like your bikini. Basically, they were wondering whether you're intentionally trying to show off and be a tease, I think."

"Okay, and what about you, my darling little brother? Do you think that, too?"

"I don't know. Are you?" he grinned.

"Paul! God, you're as bad as Mom! Now I can't even get my own brother to stick up for me? So, anyway, what did Dad say?"

Paul smirked. "Taking the Fifth, huh? Coward. Okay, Dad said something like, 'Honestly? I don't think she does it on purpose. She's just never been hung up on stuff like that. She still walks around the house in tiny see-through panties and tops like it's perfectly normal. It's almost as if she doesn't realize she's not twelve anymore, that she has full-sized breasts now, and we all can see them in those skimpy tops she always wears. Do you think she has any idea how her bottom looks these days in her little bikini, compared to when she was fourteen? I really doubt it.'"

Having finished telling his story, Paul gave me a dopey grin.

"Oh, you like that, huh?" With a coy smile I flipped a little splash at him.

"Yeah, I do, and I think Dad does too, you know."

"You never acted as if you liked it. You never even noticed before, so neither did I."

He offered me a shy smile. "Maybe I did, and just never said anything because I didn't want you to stop doing it."

"You really are a sneak, but I love you for it. So what else did they say?"

"Dad asked her, 'What else would she wear to go swimming, regardless of whether Paul and the boys are here? She always wears that same bikini. Does she even own any others?'"

I have to admit, I was really enjoying being in league with my brother. It was great to be talking and having fun with him again; just the two of us. He seemed to be enjoying it too, which made it feel even better. The flirting we were doing only made things that much more fun.

"What'd Mom say? She knows this is my only bikini. I don't understand why she's suddenly making such a big deal over it."

"Mom said, 'I don't think so. I know I haven't bought her another one, so unless she bought herself one without my being aware of it, probably not.'

"Dad said, 'See? What else is she supposed to wear? Would you prefer she swim with the boys in her even skimpier underwear?'"

"Dad really said that? Right on, Dad!"

"Yeah, and he was sort of laughing when he said it. But get this. You'll love what happened next. Mom actually laughed while saying, 'Oh, please, as if you'd really mind seeingthat!' I'm telling you, Dad loves watching you, and Mom even kids him about it! Face it, girl, you're surrounded by a house full of people who think you're totally hot!"

"Including you?" I asked teasingly, giving him a quirky smile.

"Including me. Especially me." Grinning, he nailed me with a huge splash.

Still, I wanted to tease him some more. "You're such a liar. You're just saying that. I heard you in the kitchen with Rick. You don't think I'm anywhere near as hot as Rick does. You know what? I think I'll go be hot for him, and you and Dad can just eat your hearts out. If Mom's going to think I'm teasing everyone on purpose, even when I'm not, fine, I may as well have some fun and actually do it!"

I spun around and kicked the water, hitting him in the face with a killer splash as I swam away. "You're 'it' now, and try not to cheat like Rick always does!" I said, calling back to him loudly enough that Rick could hear me too.

I swam over to Rick, though not before taking another peek into the living room. Mom and Dad were still watching.

Perfect.

'You think I was teasing before, Mom? Check out your teasing daughter now...' I thought, smiling to myself.

Once I'd made my way over to Rick, I lifted myself halfway out of the pool, raising my bottom above the water. I plopped down on my stomach, with my head resting in my folded arms. My bottom was sticking up, and my legs were hanging straight down as I lazily kicked my feet.

Rick was smiling at me, and because of what I overheard him say to Paul I was looking forward to watching how he looked at me. I wanted to see if he'd be obvious in checking me out. I'd already decided to flirt with him a little, just to see what he would do.

I also wanted to make Paul, Dad, and especially Mom a little crazy. She'd gotten so much glee out of watching Paul spank me, and I loved the way she'd stared and even grinned at his gigantic erection.

Yes, I really wanted to tease her.

So, keeping in mind what Rick had said he liked best on a girl, of course the first thing I did was let him fully enjoy my bottom. Pretty much, I put it right in his face. He was leaning back on his elbows, and I'd plopped down directly beside him, my dripping wet bottom pooched up high in the air. His face couldn't have been more than eight inches away, and judging from his expression he definitely wanted to take a bite out of me.

"Hey, cheater," I grinned.

"I don't consider looking at pretty girls 'cheating.' I consider it 'smart,' and 'impossible not to.' I bet everyone cheats, once they know it's you they're chasing."

"Paul doesn't. He always keeps his eyes closed."

"What can I say? Paul's a big gay fag," he chuckled.

I guffawed, then I elbowed him. I also giggled over the way he ran that favorite saying of his together, like 'big-gay-fag' was all one word. Rick always did crack me up.

Still, I had to defend Paul. "He is not a fag! He likes girls. Look at his bedroom, with all those posters of blonde bimbos and their huge boobs."

"Those things?" he laughed. "Come on, a blind man could see right through that act. That's just a beard for Paul. He only pretends to like slutty bimbos to hide the fact that all he really cares about are those super gay fantasy dweeb games he plays on the internet."

I smiled to myself, recalling how easily Paul got all big and hard just from wrestling with me and seeing my bottom in my tiny panties.

"You're wrong, Rick. Paul likes girls."

"Yeah, and how would you know? Have you ever seen him with a girl? I mean, literally...ever?"

"I'm his sister. A sister knows her little brother. If he were as gay as you say he is, I'd know, and I know he's not." Then I did a lisping 'gay guy' voice. "Besides, sweetie, if he's such a raging fairy, why are you his best friend? Takes one to know one, maybe?"

Batting my eyes at him, I made a little kissy-face.

He elbowed me and laughed, "Hey, I'm not the one who keeps my eyes closed whenever you come near me in the pool, remember? Only a fag would try to avoid looking at you."

I giggled and elbowed him right back. "Good, you finally admit to being a big, fat cheater. Donny cheats just as much as you do, but he always denies it, even when I totally catch him doing it."

"So? All you're really saying is Donny is a pervert, and I'm a pervert too, but at least I'm an honest pervert. Paul is still just a big gay fag."

"No, that's not what I'm saying, you jerk," I giggled. "Besides, how do I know you're not also opening your eyes when you chase afterthem? Maybe you're not really a perv so much as you're just a big, fat cheater."

"No, it's just you," he smiled, running his eyes up and down my body.

"No fair. You're not even 'it,' and here you are, cheating again. Okay, maybe you are just a perv," I grinned.

"If I am, it's your fault. What do you expect, with that bikini you're wearing."

"Again, with my bikini? God, what is it with you people? Why is everyone suddenly making such a big deal about this stupid bikini?"

Arching my back, I leaned up on my elbows.

He laughed, yet he continued to stare at my body. "What are you talking about? Who else said something about your bikini?"

"Mom did! We had this big 'family talk' yesterday about it. She thinks I make you guys get all excited with what I wear...especially this bikini." Giving him a really flirty grin, I made a big show of conspicuously checking out his crotch. "Umm, never mind. I guess you do get all excited by seeing me in this bikini."

Rick blushed as I smiled happily at his obvious erection.

'This is getting to be so much fun!' I thought.

While still grinning at the sight of his bobbing cock tenting his swim shorts, I said, "Also, Paul told me that he just overheard Mom asking Dad if he thinks I 'do it on purpose,' whatever that's supposed to mean. Now you're even bringing it up. My god, it's just a bikini. Why are you all suddenly making such a huge deal over nothing?"

I looked down my body, and...

...umm...

...holy crap.

Rick was intently watching me as I sat there, frozen. I'm sure I was totally blushing.

"Still think we're all making a big deal over nothing? I mean, seriously, can you blame us? You're right, your bikini is almost nothing now," he said quietly, with a warm smile.

I was so glad that he smiled like a friend, not just a perv.

"I had no idea. I...I never realized. Oh, god. Has it always done that?"

"Uh-huh," he grinned, openly staring at my bottom.

Wanting to take a peek at my bikini top, I lifted even higher onto my elbows. He watched as I peered down at my breasts, then he laughed when he saw the full recognition finally dawning on me.

"I guess the, umm, front of...down there...you know, I mean my bikini bottom, in front. Same thing?" I stammered, almost unwilling to roll over and look down.

"Yep. Just as amazing as the rear or the top."

Paul swam up to us, asking if we were going to play or not?

I kicked my legs at him, splashing them both. "No wonder Mom said something! Why didn't you guys warn me, you pervs!"

"Warn her about what? What's she squawkin' about?" Paul asked, turning to Rick.

"Why didn't you warn me about what happens with my bikini, doofus! You didn't think you should maybe warn your own sister aboutthis?" I dunked my bottom into the water, then I lifted it and wiggled it right in his face. Not only did I want to make him look at it, I also wanted him to acknowledge that he was looking at it.

"I...I mean, I..." he stumbled.

Laughing, Rick jumped in. "Yeah, right! And ruin our whole summer? What, do you think we're stupid? Why would we want to warn you?"

I frowned at him. "Oh, I get it. If you warned me, I might go and do something terrible, like buy a new bikini."

"Exactly. See, I always knew you were a smart girl!" he crowed, covering himself with his arms as I playfully slapped at him.

We all looked at my body. My bikini bottoms were so old, threadbare, and thin that they'd become totally see-through. I could literally see my entire ass. I could see the smooth brown skin, including the tiny bumps from my little hairs. I could see the tan lines forming a slightly paler thong shape before disappearing into my deep split. When I shifted and moved around, I could see my bouncing curves quiver, then quickly settle. Forming a beam of golden sparkles over the center of my left thigh, the sunlight danced up the gentle slope of my lower cheek, across the shadow of my crescent divide and onto the high peak of my right cheek, where it shined with a dazzling brilliance.

I reached back and slipped my fingers beneath the bikini, tugging it aside to press a finger into my naked bottom. The impression left by my fingertip was just that slight bit paler, but my golden brown curves looked nearly the same where I'd uncovered them.

Bursting from those tiny panties, my ass looked so round and full that it almost appeared...hungry.

I never realized my bikini completely disappeared once it got wet. I guess I knew that it was becoming pretty see-through, but being in the pool made it totally transparent. We could see my deeply curved ass crack as clearly as if I were naked. From Paul's position directly behind me, I'm sure he could see my pussy, and probably even my asshole. All I had to do was spread my legs a little.

Except they were already spread. They were spread plenty wide enough, I realized.

Paul was staring between my legs. Even with Rick there, he wasn't trying to hide the fact that he was perving on me. He was looking right into my ass, studying my pussy, and his mouth fell open.

Just the thought of him staring at me like that made my nipples harden and my pussy become wet. Rick being there too, watching Paul drool over the sight of my spread-open ass and pussy, that made it even hotter for me. Knowing Mom and Dad were probably also watching, god, that just excited me to death.

Having gotten over the shock of discovering how naked I'd really been for them all those times we'd been in the pool together, I was feeling a growing horniness. Unable to stop myself, I spread my legs even more.

My bikini being so see-through wasn't the only thing, either.

"How long has my bikini been too tiny to cover me?" I asked, noticing that the bottoms were so small on me that three or four inches of my deep split were completely uncovered. It looked like someone had pulled my bikini almost halfway down my bottom. On top of everything else, it had become so narrow that it was really just a thong, leaving most of my bare ass exposed.

"Probably for at least a year or two now. It keeps getting smaller and thinner...smaller and thinner..." Rick grinned.

I slid into the water, all the way above my head. Slicking back my long hair, I slid right back up onto the side of the pool. Rolling onto my back, I looked down my body.

I was naked. I could see the faint tan lines and goose bumps on my breasts, as well as the little bumps on my large, slightly raised areolas. Their light brown color was so obvious, it was like I was wearing cellophane. The water, the slight breeze, and especially the circumstance made my nipples grow fully hard. I could see their pebbly texture, and even the little indents on the tips. They were achingly erect turrets, standing tall above my rich, full mounds.

Since the boys were openly staring at my nipples, I shyly smiled first at Rick, and then Paul. "Do you like them?" I asked quietly.

Never taking his eyes off my breasts, Paul just gulped. Rick tried to hide his erection by pressing his body against the side of the pool.

Giving him an inviting grin, I let the tip of my tongue play between my teeth. "Rick, I know you have a big hard-on right now. You don't have to hide it from me."

"You're...perfect," he whispered.

If possible, my nipples grew even harder.

The way I was sitting, my flat tummy tapered down into the valley between my hip bones. I could see my little black strip of pubic hair equally well either by looking in the open space beneath my faded pink and white bikini or by looking straight through it. I shave my pussy completely bare, leaving only a small rectangle above my slit, and I have a really prominent clit, at least according to Trish and Michelle. I guess I do, because mine is a lot easier to see than the ones on most of the other girls, even when my face is right there at their pussies.

Sitting with Paul and Rick by the pool, my face was nowhere near my pussy, and still I could easily see my clit. We all could. Those panties were so thoroughly transparent that the large dome shape, smooth texture, and vibrant pink color of my swollen nub were as obvious to us as the noses on our faces. I was totally turned on; if my nipples hadn't already betrayed my horniness, my erect clit was shouting it loud and clear.

I wanted to touch it. I wanted Paul or Rick to touch it. I would have shot off like a rocket had either of them even slightly grazed it with their fingertips.

'God, I wish Michelle were here right now. She would touch it, and then some,' I thought.

Spreading my legs, I brought my knees up. I didn't lift them too high, though, since I didn't want to block Rick's view. He was just off to my side, while Paul was directly between my thighs. They each had a front row seat to what I was willingly showing them.

Following Rick's pointed gaze, and Paul's too, I joined them in staring between my spread legs.

Lips. Beautiful, glistening wet, deep pink lips. We were all thoroughly checking out my bare pussy lips, which were pressed into a crinkly smirk by the sheer bikini panties.

I spread my legs a little wider, and we watched as my fine petals moistly separated, revealing a blush of brighter pink. I was offering them a point-blank view of my pouting, virgin pussy.

With that thought burning in my mind, we all watched my pussy spasm.

"Mmmmmm, see? She loves the way you're looking at her...the way you want her..." I said, smiling softly.

"That's good, because I love to look at her, and I definitely want her," Rick answered, staring hungrily between my legs.

"Isn't she beautiful? I love my pussy. I'm glad you love her too," I purred, reaching down to caress my lips through the effectively invisible material.

Touching myself for them, god, I was so turned on.

Then it hit me. Mom and Dad were probably still watching.

I looked over to the patio door. Yep, there was Mom, sort of biting her pinky. Dad was no longer by her side.

'Oh, god,' I moaned inside my head, my thighs trembling.

I was coming! Just knowing that Mom was watching me touch my pussy for the boys totally set me off! Even better, it seemed to be turningher on, too! Mom always bites her pinky whenever she's "the good kind of nervous, or really excited," as she puts it, and I could see her eyes shining as she traced her pinky over her bottom lip, sometimes nipping at it with her brilliant white teeth.

That's when it also hit me that I had apparently been running around completely naked in front of all my family and friends for god knows how long. Years, probably. At least the past couple of summers, definitely.

Returning to earth following my sudden orgasm, I was still caressing my pussy as I gave Paul a slow, teasing smile. "So, little brother, what about you? Were you ever going to tell me about my invisible bikini, or were you, Rick, and Donny just going to perv over my bare breasts and naked pussy all summer long? I know your eyes work, Paul. You see everything they see."

He started to stammer an explanation, but I cut him off. "Mom was apparently the only one who was ever going to say a word, so this is obviously how you all want to see me. At least now I'm aware of it, and you know what? You heard her, Paul. 'Wear or even don't wear whatever you want, Dawn. If you make the guys crazy, that's their problem. You can all deal with it on your own.'"

Rick had a look of surprise, and also of admiration. "Wow, your mom actually said that?"

"Yep. Paul heard her, and Dad was there, too. Everyone agreed to it," I grinned. "The thing is, I never even knew what was going on. You guys sure did, though, and since you all like it so much, I guess she figures she's outvoted."