Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God...you're beautiful!" I gasped in wonder, and I wasn't just trying to be nice. She was a total hottie!

She started to say something, but I interrupted her. "I always knew you had an amazing body, but, my god, you are literally breathtaking. You have the most incredible body I've ever seen. Seriously, you have to let Paul, Rick, and Donny see you naked. They will completely lose their minds."

Grinning, I caressed her bare, sexy hips.

"Oh, I think they have more than enough on their plates already, what with you running around the house, but we'll see. Thank you, though, honey. That's really sweet of you." Taking an appraising glance in the mirror, she smiled. "I suppose I'm doing okay for a mom."

"Come on, you're only thirty-six, and you are not just doing okay 'for a mom.' You are so gorgeous, you could easily be one of our cheerleaders, and you'd be the hottest one. I'm not exaggerating, either. On top of being much prettier, you have a way better body than most of the girls on the team. Michelle, Trish, and Lisa are the only ones who are even in your league."

Suddenly shivering beneath my hands, she stared into my eyes in the mirror. Finally pulling me to her for another big hug, she kissed the nape of my neck. "Thank you, baby. You are always so sweet to me. Still, I didn't get naked for you just to fish for compliments, no matter how much I do appreciate them. Okay, sweetie, watch...."

She did the pencil trick on herself.

Her breasts are much bigger than mine; easily full D-cups, compared to my large C's or small D's. The pencil below her breast stuck for a moment, then a beat longer, before falling to the floor.

She quickly knelt to retrieve it. Handing me the pencil, she stood and turned her back to the mirror. "Now do my ass."

"Mom!" I guffawed, laughing in shock.

"Oh, hush. You know what I mean," she said, laughing too. Wiggling her hips, she cooed in an intentionally slutty tone,"Come on, baby, do my ass...."

She stood straight and tall, and I couldn't help but run my hands up her thighs, onto her luscious ass. Kneeling to look between her legs, I noticed she was shaved like me. She was also temptingly wet, with full, gorgeous lips. I smiled and gave her beautiful bottom a kiss, right next to her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," she breathed, so I kissed her again and again, squeezing her ass with both hands while pressing my lips to her soft skin, and her hips went into a sensual little rolling motion. "Use the pencil, baby. As wonderful as your kisses feel, do my ass with the pencil, not your gorgeous lips," she said, turning to give me a warm smile.

'You are the most beautiful woman ever,' I thought, shifting my gaze from her glistening pussy to her shining eyes. Still smiling, I rolled the pencil back and forth over her ass before trailing it down her thigh.

"Quit playing! You're making me horny!" she laughed.

"Okay, okay! So pushy..." I grinned, tickling her sexy curves.

Giggling, she swished her bottom for me.

After kissing her again, I trailed my tongue up her thigh, into her wide split. "I'm not sure what your point is with this pencil thing, but every inch of you looks absolutely perfect to me," I smiled, giving her innermost contours a couple of teasing nips.

"The pencil, sweetie...the pencil. And no funny stuff with it, either," she said, flashing an adorable smile. She looked twenty years old. Oh, was she pretty.

I slid the pencil beneath her ass, where her smooth curve joined her thigh, then I released it. The pencil immediately fell to the floor.

"Do it again, and don't cheat," she giggled, playfully wiggling her ass.

"I didn't cheat. It just wouldn't stay."

"Do it again."

Grinning in anticipation, I pressed the pencil firmly to her soft flesh before letting go. It stuck for a second, then it peeled away and fell to the floor. Holding her thighs with both hands, my face nuzzling her ass, I smiled happily. "The only reason it stayed at all was the moisture of your skin sort of made it stick a little. Honest. You don't have even a hint of a crease there to grab it, and the only reason the pencil hung for a second before falling from your breasts is they're just so big. No one with real breasts the size of yours would ever do any better."

Still holding her in place, I kissed the beginning slope of her ass. Thrilled that she wasn't trying to stop me, I rained kisses all over her beautiful bottom. She moved her hips in small, sexy undulations, drawing my lips into contact with her gorgeous pussy. Gently kissing her moist flower, I said, "You're perfect." She moaned a little, trembling in my hands as I gave her soft, pouting lips a dozen tender licks and kisses. I loved her sweet taste, and her breathy moans had me on cloud nine.

"These too...they're just as perfect," I said, turning her to face me so I could kiss her breasts. She let me cup and kiss them, and I was overjoyed to be the one to prove to her that she could pass her own tests.

She seemed a bit embarrassed, but I think it was the good kind of embarrassment.

"Okay, maybe your mom still has it," she giggled, holding my face to her breast as I nipped at her erect nipple.

"You definitely still have it," I said, playfully slapping her bare bottom.

With another cute giggle, she jumped. Grinning, she continued, "Baby, it's not just the pencil test. Many girls your age can pass the pencil test. Most can't, but, yes, some smaller-breasted girls can, and so can girls with barely any ass at all. You're not small-breasted, sweetie, and you definitely have a woman's full, sexy ass." She ran her hands down my bottom. "That's the other thing about you. Look...." Firmly pressing her hands into the backs of my thighs, she slowly moved them over my ass.

I watched in the mirror as she demonstrated her next test.

"Now do that to me. Press really hard," she said, so I did.

Okay, I saw what she was getting at there, but it wasbarely noticeable.

"See, sweetie? I admit it, I'm in pretty good shape. I don't have any visible cottage cheese, and while my lines aren't as tautly defined as yours are, they're still smooth, with no interruptions. Look what happens, though, when we press really hard into each other's thighs and ass. There's no hiding it. Your thighs and ass simply resist, firmly. They spread out, but that's it. My thighs and ass look super smooth too, at least until you really press into them, then they soften and pucker just that little bit. Baby, you have amazing skin texture, and you're perfectly toned. You're not overly hard and ripped. Somehow, even with such a soft, lush, curvy ass, you still manage to be lithe and supple. It's truly remarkable, honey, and incredibly sexy. Your ass is literally mouthwatering, especially with this golden tan that outlines your gorgeous divide."

Turning me away from the mirror, she said, "Look at that...." Using her hands to describe my shape, she was showing me the tapering of my waist and the gentle flaring of my hips. "Perfect symmetry..." she smiled, painting caresses along the outside of my ass and down my thighs, then back over my cheeks.

"You even have an incredibly deep and beautiful cleft," she whispered, trailing her fingertips into the exposed split above my bikini bottoms. "You simply have it all, baby. Everything that could possibly make for a prettier, sexier ass, a more perfect ass, you have it."

She continued whispering as she studied me in the mirror. "Along with some of those sheer tops and panties you love to wear, this bikini looks absolutely amazing on you. We can always see the top of your ass, and you may as well be naked once you get it wet. I can't imagine why you would even bother to wear it in the pool anymore, unless you simply enjoy the tease factor. Otherwise, you should just swim in the nude."

Giving her another happy smile, I slipped off my panties. "I know. I just discovered how see-through it really is," I said, turning to look again in the mirror. Spreading my ass, I ran my fingertips through the deep split, and her hands joined mine in exploring every inch of my naked bottom.

"I know, baby. I was watching the entire time. I know you didn't realize until today how sexy you've become in that bikini," she said, pressing her lips to my neck as she stroked and squeezed my bare ass.

"You really wouldn't mind if I started swimming in the nude? God, that sounds awesome."

Caressing my hips, she smiled. "I wouldn't mind at all. Go for it. You'll love the feeling."

"What if I'm with the boys, or Dad?"

"Baby, of course I'm not just talking about when you're alone. I'm saying you can do it with the boys too, including your father. Sweetie, I won't mind. Whether you're fooling around with them in the pool, watching movies together in the den, or hanging out in your bedrooms, you can be as naked as you please, and I'll have no problem with it. In fact, I think it would be really fun for you. Honey, I want you to enjoy your beautiful body.''

Leaning down to give my ass a playful bite, she came back up flashing a bright smile. "If you do start running around here fully naked, though, don't be surprised by all the huge erections you'll be seeing."

"I think l would come to enjoy that!" I laughed.

"I'm sure you will," she said, with a knowing grin.

"Could you blame me?" I giggled.

"No, sweetie, of course not. You are your mother's daughter, after all."

Still grinning, she gave me another big hug.

"Okay, speaking of being my mother, not to mention getting to see all sorts of huge erections, I just thought of something. As beautiful and sexy as you are, why haven'tyou been wearing whatever you want around the house? All we ever talk about is what I'm free to do, but what about you? You should start going naked, too."

"I know, baby, and you're right. I used to do it all the time, remember? Believe me, I miss those days of wearing next to nothing around the house, the way you always do. Now that the boys are all grown up, I'd love to start doing it again.''

Pausing, her grin grew mischievous. ''That is, as long as you don't mind seeing your mother running around naked in a house full of hard cocks."

"Mind? Are you kidding me? Like I said, youhave to let Paul and his friends see you like this! As awesome as you look naked, they'll have nonstop hard-ons for sure, and I'll absolutely love it. I want every guy that sees you to get hard for you."

"Thank you, baby. That does sound like a lot of fun. Let me finish, though, okay? This is very difficult for me to say to you."

Smiling nervously, I nodded.

"Sweetie, I've been noticing your tiny panties and barely-there bikini for a long time now. I've watched them slip further and further down your sexy bottom, exposing more and more of you even as they keep becoming more see-through. So has your father, and you can imagine how crazy it makes him. 'Dad' or not, he's still a man, and you're just incredibly beautiful. I've noticed how much you've been showing, and do you know why I haven't insisted that you start wearing less revealing things around the house, at least in front of your father and the boys?"

Waiting, I followed her hands in the mirror. We were each painting slow, meandering circles all over my ass. I was slipping my fingertips into my warm split while she teasingly traced along the lowermost curves, coming agonizingly close to my wet pussy.

With a sweet blush coloring her glowing cheeks, she offered me a shy smile. "I didn't want to, baby, that's why. It's as simple as that. Angel, you're too pretty to cover up. The way you move, the way you're so carefree and innocent, it'd be a real shame to make you become self-conscious just because you drive us all crazy. Also, if I'm being completely honest, I love seeing your beautiful body. Watching you dance through the living room in your tiny bikini fills my heart with joy, and I never want to lose that feeling. I mean, so what if Rick is totally erect every second he's here? It's good for him."

Trying not to giggle, she gave my bare cheeks a firm two-hand squeeze.

"Mom! Rick isnot totally erect every second he's here! God!" I said, laughing while swatting at those greedy little mitts of hers just freely helping themselves to my poor, vulnerable bottom. Crazily forgetting that we were both stark naked, I playfully smacked her breast. Going all bug-eyed, she laughed and smacked me right back, nailing me with a solid whack on the ass.

We were both laughing, and she was gently rubbing where she'd spanked me. "Okay, maybe notevery second, but don't tell me you didn't notice his obvious erection today. For that matter, I'm sure you saw Paul's, too. When you rolled onto your back and showed them your gorgeous pussy, you had to have seen how hard you'd made them. Come on, I could see the tents in their shorts all the way from the kitchen," she grinned.

"Well, maybe a little. I saw that Rick had one," I admitted, smiling happily.

"Sweetie, I promise you, that was not the first erection you've ever given Rickor Paul. Honey, you've done it to every man in this house a million times, and again that includes your father. In my ever-so-suave husband's case, it's usually while he and I are on the couch watching movies with you and Paul. He tries to act like I'm the one who's causing it, but he isn't fooling anybody. I see him glancing down at you in your sexy panties, and he's already hard when I reach into his lap. Baby, you do it to all of us."

"Does that ever bother you? If it does, I won't do it anymore," I said, hugging her.

Slowly circling her fingertips up and down my spine, she let her hands come to rest again on my tingling bottom as she asked, "Does it bother you that you have that effect on him?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"No, not at all, just as long asyou don't mind. If I knew it was upsetting you, then yes, it would bother me. For myself, I've never even noticed it before."

"And now that you know?"

"Still the same. It doesn't bother me, not unless it bothers you. As far as I'm concerned, I love the idea that Dad, Paul, and the boys get hard simply from looking at me. I just need to see it! I want to check out all these hard cocks you say I keep missing!" I answered, laughing while dancing my bottom in her cupping hands.

"Well, baby, then there's your answer," she replied, giving me a playful couple of firm squeezes. "If you're not bothered by it, I have no problem whatsoever with your father getting hard from looking at you. Since you say you really enjoy the idea, go ahead, indulge yourself. Be as sexy as you want with him."

Pausing, she gave me a wry grin. "Believe me, I definitely won't mind. Every time you turn him on, I get the benefit of it."

"You mean..." I started to say, giggling.

She was beaming again. "Yes, honey. We don't always go to sleep just because we tell you it's time for us to go to bed. Sweetie, your ass is like instant Viagra."

"Oh, god," I said, blushing into her shoulder.

"Baby, I shouldn't be putting you up to this, but, seriously, you just watch! The next time you're lying on the floor in your hot little panties or your bikini during Movie Night, take a peek at your father whenever he gets up to go grab something from the kitchen, and especially when we head off to bed."

"You mean, check out his...."

Grinning, I didn't finish the sentence, and she rolled her eyes before returning my grin. "Yes, honey, that's exactly what I mean. Any time he hops up from the couch, turn around and check out his enormous bulge. I want you to see it, sweetie. I want you to see what you do to him. After staring at your mouthwatering ass all night, he's usually as hard as a rock, and, baby, your father is extremely well-endowed. Even in his pajamas or slacks, there is no way you'll miss it. I can only imagine how big and hard he and the boys will get when you start doing Movie Night without any panties on. It'll just be Erection City!

"God, you really have no idea how many hard-ons you cause around this house, do you? Well, I sure do. I've watched you make Paul's enormous dick get hard more times than I can count. Seriously, as if I'm not going to notice when my baby boy has a huge erection, and he's staring at my baby girl's perfect ass. Come on, I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night!"

She laughed so hard, her breasts were shaking against me.

"Now you're just making fun of me!" I whined, giggling at her laughter. She kept laughing, and I kept pouting, then she actually stuck her lower lip out. She was making a boo-boo face at me!

"Grrrrr!" Growling playfully, I bit her breast.

"Ooooh!" she exclaimed. "You did not just bite my boob!"

"Oh, yeah? Want me to do it again? Keep teasing me, and see what happens."

Grinning, she stared at me, measuring my resolve. We were both still panting from all the laughing we'd been doing. Watching her face, waiting for the slightest provocation, I was poised to pounce on that perfect breast.

Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, her teasing lower lip began to sneak forward. Her eyes were shining with mirth.

"Don't do it..." I growled. Lowering my head, I brought my mouth menacingly close to her breast. I hovered my hands over her ass, readying them to latch on and secure her into position.

"Boner causer!" she whispered gleefully.

CHOMP!

"AYYYEEEIIII!"

Like a pit bull attacking a car tire, I'd clamped down on her left areola. Squeezing her ass with both hands, I flung us onto the bed and simply mauled her glorious boobs. She was laughing hysterically, which made me remember my cake party. "Motorboat! Motorboat!" I shouted, pulling my hands out from beneath her ass to cup her breasts. I buried my face in her giggling cleavage, making a huge 'thhhhhhppppthhhhhhhh' sound against her chest.

Okay, so it was more of a raspberry than a motorboat sound, but that's what I did. Regardless, I had my head buried in her breasts, squeezing them around my face while tugging on her nipples. Making it even better, she was thrashing and wailing beneath me, with frantic tears streaming down her cheeks. I'd never seen her laugh so hard or buck so wildly in my entire life.

It was awesome!

I finally lifted my head, although I didn't stop tugging on her nipples. They'd become just as big as mine were when I was showing them to Rick and Paul in the pool.

"Gonna stop teasing me? I know a whole bunch of other fun tricks," I said, giving her a comically sinister look. While still tugging on her nipples, I started to slide down her chest, over her stomach; slowly, inexorably...down.

We both knew where I was headed.

"Okay, okay! Uncle! I give up!" she cried, laughing as she wrapped her arms around me. She pulled me back up to her face and hugged me against her chest, breasts to breasts.

I rubbed noses with her and giggled, "I still don't think my ass is any better than yours."

"Silly girl," she grinned, staring into my eyes.

That singular moment—the two of us alone in my bedroom, hugging and simply breathing together—god, it was the nicest feeling I'd ever experienced.

"I love you so much," I whispered, nuzzling her neck.

She caressed my face and smiled. "I love you even more."

Basking in the sensations of her warm breath brushing my hair and her soft hands stroking my back, I lay in total bliss between her spread legs. Our pussies were touching, and so were our breasts. I moved down a bit, grinning when her tiny patch of fur tickled my tummy, then I slid back up her body, making our pussies kiss. Tilting her hips for me, she let out a quiet, sexy moan as we gently rubbed our wet lips together.

"Thank you," I purred in her ear.

"For what, baby?" she whispered.

I gave her earlobe a tender nip. "Thank you for making me feel so good...for being so beautiful...for letting us be together this way. This is wonderful.''