Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, it really is," she breathed. Taking my hand, she placed it between her breasts, making me feel her rapid beat. "Darling, this is what I meant earlier. Just try not to break too many hearts, okay?"

"You too," I whispered, kissing her on the lips. She had the softest, sweetest lips I'd ever tasted. She hungrily returned my kiss, so I did it again, giving her my tongue. Moaning, she offered me hers, and before long our naked bodies were writhing together as we made love with our mouths.

When we finally came up for air, her face glowed with happiness. She was absolutely radiant, and I stared in wonder.

Caressing my cheek with the back of her hand, she gave me a warm smile. "What is it, baby?"

I hugged her again, and wouldn't let go. "It's you. Just...you. I love you so much, I want to scream. Everything you do is perfect. You have the softest lips, and the voice of an angel. Your touch is like heaven. God, I bet Dad must love you to death. You are the most wonderful, beautiful woman in the whole world."

"Oh, honey," she whispered, her joyous eyes glistening. My god, she had the most heartbreakingly pretty smile. Pressing her face to my neck, she quietly trembled beneath me, and my heart burst into a thousand pieces.

My beautiful mother was crying.

~ ~ ~

It was early in the evening, and I was feeling mischievous.

Mom and I had spent the better part of the afternoon asleep in each other's arms. Giving me one last sweet kiss on the lips before slipping from my bed, she scooped up her sundress and strutted off naked and giggling to her bedroom.

As far as I knew, the boys were still in Paul's room, although I was thinking maybe they'd already gone out for the night. I'd come downstairs in my bikini to get a glass of ice water from the fridge, and I noticed that Dad was stretched out reading on the couch while having a cup of coffee and some toast. When I saw him all by his lonesome, I went over and plopped myself down beside him, intentionally jostling his book.

Sitting up a little, he fixed me with an accusing grin. "Still feeling a bit impish, are we? I must say, that was quite a performance you put on out there today. With the way you and Paul were talking while constantly glancing back toward your mother and me, then your antics with Rick at the other end of the pool, it almost seemed as if you were somehow privy to our conversation. Have you now added 'mind reader' to all your other sterling qualities?"

Peering through my glass of water, I gave him a coy smile. "What do you think?"

"I think you had a spy working for you," he said, smugly returning my smile. "My guess is that he spilled the beans on us, and you decided to rub your mother's nose in it. Am I at least in the ballpark?"

"More like a direct bull's-eye," I grinned. "How did you know? Did Paul tell you?"

Setting his book down, he gave me a gentle smile. "No, kitten, he didn't need to. It was really quite simple to figure out. See, your brother is a bit of a heavy breather, and he had to pass us to go back outside. I take it he overheard us talking and stopped behind the corner to listen. Then he just had to rush out and tell you all the juicy details."

"You know, for a professor you're pretty smart," I said, clapping politely.

He bopped me on the head with a throw pillow. "Sweetie, seriously, take it easy on your mother. Don't go out of your way to make her crazy, that's all I ask."

"I wasn't before, and she thought I was anyway, so what difference does it make? Besides, she doesn't mind. She said so herself, remember?"

Grinning, I threw the pillow back at him. He caught it and immediately put it over his lap.

That's when I noticed Mom standing naked at the top of the stairs, watching us. She saw me sneak a peek at her, and she silently giggled. I tried not to giggle too, but Dad caught me.

"And just what is so funny, Miss Silly Giggles?"

"Oh, nothing. Don't you think Mom is totally gorgeous? Well, okay, I know you do, but I'm talking the most-perfect-woman-who-ever-lived type of gorgeous."

Swear to god, he looked at me like a pterodactyl had suddenly just perched on my shoulder.

I smiled, pressing the issue.

"Why on earth would you ask a question like that, and why would it make you giggle? What's going on inside that duplicitous little head of yours?"

"Nothing much. I just think she's so beautiful, and the best mom ever. I sure hope I grow up to be like her," I said, subtly glancing her way.

Blowing me a kiss, she snuck back to her bedroom with a happy smile.

"Sweetie, that's a wonderful thing to say. You should say it to your mother, though. I'm sure she'd love to hear it from you. Any mother would take that as the highest compliment her daughter could ever pay her."

"It still wouldn't be enough. No compliment I could pay her would ever be enough, and the same goes for how much I love you. I wouldn't even know the words to express just how wonderful you are to me." Grabbing the pillow he was holding in his lap, I tossed it aside and climbed aboard to give him a full-body hug, just like the one I'd given Mom on my bed. Kissing his neck and jawline, I whispered, "I love you, Daddy. Always know that. You two are the greatest parents any girl ever had."

"So I take it you're no longer mad at your mother for accusing you of being an evil, wicked tease?" he grinned, wrapping his arms around me.

"I was never mad at her. I just didn't understand. Still, thank you for defending me," I said, kissing him on the lips. "Mmmm, you taste like strawberry jam. I like kissing you," I whispered. After lingering a moment to nibble on his bottom lip, I sat up and straddled him.

"You never needed defending," he said, smiling up at me as I towered over him. "Your mother wasn't accusing you of anything. She was merely wondering out loud. Sweetie, you do that to all of us, you know."

I flopped back down on top of him, resting my chin on his chest. When I plucked a hair that had strayed outside his shirt, he playfully yelped. Grinning, I asked, "So what do you wonder about me?"

Right away, his expression turned sad. "I wonder how I'll ever manage without you, once you go away to college. Even though that will be one of the happiest days of my life, it will also be one of the most heartbreaking. Honey, a lot of parents can't wait to become empty nesters, meaning the kids are finally grown and gone so they have the house to themselves again. While your mother and I will enjoy reconnecting, we're not looking forward to seeing you go. First off, it's not as if we lack privacy just because you kids are here. You don't cramp our style at all."

"Cramp your style? Dad, nobody talks like that anymore! I swear, you're such an old hippie!"

He laughed, "Fine, you young whippersnapper! Having you here, it's not like you cock-block us, okay?"

"Oh, my god! Tell me the words 'cock-block' did not just come out of my father the professor's mouth!" I shouted, completely cracking up. As I was pounding on his chest, laughing my ass off, he began pummeling me with pillows. I couldn't stop laughing, and he added a tickle attack to his pillow assault. While trying to defend myself, I began tickling him right back.

Pretty soon we fell off the couch, landing on the floor with a thump. He was on top of me, tickling me again. "Gotcha now! Cock-block! Cock-block! Cock-block!" he crowed, and I wailed with laughter.

I guess we were being too loud because suddenly Paul, Rick, and Mom were gathered at the top of the stairs, laughing and cheering us on.

"Paul, Dad called us COCK BLOCKERS!" I shouted, laughing and squirming beneath him.

"I most certainly did not! Get your story straight, young lady! I said youdon't cock-block us!" he grinned, sitting up.

"Veeeeery mature lingo there, dear. So professorial...so fatherly," Mom said, laughing as she descended the stairs. Strolling into the living room, she playfully kicked Dad in the butt. "Move it, frat boy."

Dad scooted over to give her room to get by. She curled up on the couch, then Paul and Rick came down to join us.

"Wow, honey, did I miss a memo? Is today Casual Friday, or what?" asked Dad, grinning like a fiend when he noticed what Mom was wearing.

Or, more to his point, what she wasn't wearing.

"Are you complaining? I could always go back upstairs and change," she replied, her sexy smile telling him that he'd better just sit back and enjoy it, if he knew what was good for him.

He gave her a huge grin. "No, no, please, not on my account! As far as I'm concerned, you can have Mind-Blowing Mondays and Wild Wednesdays too. What the hell, just go ahead and consider it Sexy Wear 2007, how's that?"

"Wow, Mom. You look...wow..." Paul said, demonstrating his usual verbal brilliance.

"Umm, thanks, honey...I think," she replied, giggling over his sudden inability to form even a single coherent sentence.

I beamed at her. "See how amazing you are? That's what started this whole thing. I asked Dad a simple question, 'Don't you think Mom is incredibly beautiful?' And here you are, looking absolutely gorgeous. You should always dress like that."

She gave us a sassy grin. "Maybe I will. Up until the boys became teenagers this is how I used to dress around the house, and maybe I never should have stopped. Anyway, how did my dear hubby answer your little question, hmmm?"

Dad threw up his hands. "Hey, no fair! I never got a chance to answer her. She was already attacking me, plucking chest hairs and being a real imp. Then she starts giggling like a little devil, and the next thing I know it's Wrestlemania!"

I smiled at Mom. "He's so full of it. I was being perfectly sweet and innocent, then he started throwing out all these 'hip' terms, and suddenly I was being attacked by Austin Powers! He was all, 'Groovy, baby!' Come on, what woman could ever resistthat?"

Dad stared at me in horror, and I stuck my tongue out at him. He looked over at Paul and Rick, who each handed him a pillow.

"Get her, Mister S," Rick said.

Mom grinned at me. "Sweetie, I don't think we believe you." Then she turned to Dad. "You heard the man. Get her."

When Dad began raining down pillow blows all over me, I squealed and tried to twist away. I was flailing my arms and kicking my legs, attempting to block him while bucking him off of me. Mom and Paul joined in, beating me with their own pillows, and Rick was cheering them all on.

"OKAY, OKAY! MAYBE I FIBBED A LITTLE!" I shouted, and finally the pounding ceased.

Once Mom and the boys had returned to the couch, I quickly flashed my eyes at her while gesturing with a pointed glance. Peeking down, she saw her completely exposed breast. Giggling, she made an exaggerated "Oh, my!" face, then she casually tucked herself away before anyone else saw it.

Well, maybe not. I'm pretty sure that Rick caught a good shot of it.

Grinning, she made the same gesture to me. I looked down and saw that my breasts had escaped my tiny bikini top, then I noticed Dad staring at them as he sat up straddling my hips.

"Boys, could you go fix us all some sodas and snacks, please," Mom said, quickly taking control of the situation.

Laughing like baboons, Paul and Rick took off for the kitchen. Once they were gone, Mom threw a pillow to us. "Here, baby. I think you'll be needing this when the boys come back."

Watching in amusement as I made an awkward effort to cover my boobs with the small pillow, she laughed, "Not you, silly! Him! He needs it way more than you do!"

I didn't understand. Handing Dad the pillow, I gave her a questioning look, and she made a wide-eyed smiley-face gesture. I followed her pointed gaze to...Dad's huge erection tenting his pants! Oh, my god, she was right! I'd caused Dad to get a hard-on!

"Sweetie, you can simply pull your bikini top back in place, or just go ahead and take it off. It really doesn't matter now. Your adorable father, however, finds himself in a bit of a pickle. As you can clearly see...a very big pickle. That thing isn't going away any time soon, so all he can do is try to hide it."

He gave her a sheepish smirk, and she made kissy lips at him.

Returning his gaze to my naked breasts, Dad smiled and said, "Sorry to tickle and run, sweetie, but I think I better get going while the going's still good."

After giving my tummy one last teasing tickle, he took off up the stairs, heading for safety.

"Coward! Stay and take your medicine!" Mom yelled after him while throwing a pillow at his butt, which made us all laugh.

"Discretion is the better part of valor, dear, and discretion simply isn't possible right now if I stay down there, not with you two looking like that," he grinned, from the top of the stairs.

"Wimp!" she giggled.

"Cock blocker!" I added, pointing accusingly.

"Damn skippy!" he replied, heading for his bedroom.

Mom turned to me with a look of merriment in her bright, shining eyes. "Did you just call my husband a cock blocker?" Giggling again, she crossed her legs.

What could I say? I opted for the direct approach.

"He is. You saw what he did. He took it away from me, so that makes him a cock blocker."

She patted the spot next to her on the couch. "C'mere."

I joined her on the couch, and she looked into the kitchen. After confirming that the boys were still busy, she reached over and caressed my bare breast. "So, do you believe me now?" she smiled, speaking quietly. "You saw how huge his erection was, and you know you're the reason he became so big and hard, right?"

I gave her a little grin. "Uh-huh, I saw it, but not until you pointed it out to me. I wasn't even looking before then."

She sighed in exasperation. "Sweetie, are you always this oblivious? How do you not see these things? How do you notfeel these things? You had to feel it pressing against you. I could see it from up here on the couch, pushing into your bare tummy. Baby, he got that way when your beautiful breasts slipped out of your bikini top. God, he became erect so quickly that I half expected him to whip it out and titty-fu—...umm, I mean I just can't imagine how you haven't noticed all our boys getting hard-ons because of you, and I'm talking literally dozens of times. Before today in the pool with Rick, you'd never noticed any of them getting hard? Not once?"

I debated whether to tell her about the wrestling match on my bed with Paul. I was thinking,'Should I keep that a secret since she might get worried, or should I trust her enough to confide in her?'

Too easy. Of course I had to tell her.

"Yes, once," I admitted. "Last night I saw and felt Paul's hard-on, when we were wrestling. God, he got really big. You saw it, too."

"I couldn't exactly miss it, could I? As I stood there admiring it, I found myself wondering whether he'd gotten that excited simply from spanking you, or had something more been going on?"

Her sly grin made it obvious that she knew.

I couldn't help but smile. "There was more going on. We were wrestling, and he became totally hard. At first, I didn't feel it. I finally saw it when we sat up together, and later I felt it with my hand. Wanting to see it and touch it, I even took it out of his boxers. I also felt it pressing against me...you know, down there, against my panties. Just like Dad, he initially tried to hide it with a pillow."

That one made her laugh, and she said, "Yes, you'll find that most men are quite adept at the old 'cover the boner with a pillow' trick. Your father has it down to an art form, and Paul is becoming pretty slick with it too. Rick and Donny are way more obvious. Those two always seem to have raging hard-ons, especially when either of us wears a bikini in the house. As soon as they catch me looking, they simply grab the nearest pillow. They aren't the least bit subtle about it. In a pinch, guys will use anything that's handy. They'll try to hide it by raising their leg, or sometimes they just hunch themselves over. I think it's so cute.

"Anyway, tell me about this 'I felt it pressing against my panties' stuff."

She fingered the string tie to my bikini bottoms, and we exchanged knowing grins.

"I was sitting on him, and he was really hard. I could totally feel it. Last night was the first time I'd ever felt him when he was hard. At first it was just pressing against my ass, then it was rubbing directly against my pussy. I always had my panties on, but I could still feel every inch of it, especially after I took it out. Pushing between my lips, the head, or whatever it's called, you know, the part that looks like a big helmet, it felt so good, and I was dripping wet. Then we heard you coming up the stairs, and we panicked. As quickly as we could, we scrambled to pull ourselves together."

Pausing for a moment, she gave me the sweetest, most loving smile. "I'm sorry I interrupted, baby. I didn't mean to, I promise. Had I known, I would have stayed downstairs.'' Looking deep into my eyes, she caressed my face. ''How far do you think you two would've gone?"

"I really don't know," I said, kissing her fingers. "It wasn't like we planned it or anything. It just sort of happened, completely out of nowhere."

"You didn't care that it was your brother? What you and I did in your bedroom today...you don't mind, even though I'm your mother? Baby, I know you and your girlfriends enjoy your sexy games with each other, but weren't you concerned that this time it was with me? You made me come. Angel, you made your own mother come."

After staring into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever, I finally said, "I was nearly bursting with happiness to have made you come, and you were amazing. I know it's supposed to be wrong, but honestly, no, it never crossed my mind. It didn't feel wrong to me. All I was thinking was that I love you more than anything, and you're so beautiful. I don't mind it at all that you're my mother. I think that makes it even more beautiful. With Paul, I guess I feel the same way. I know it should bother me, but it really doesn't. Is that wrong?"

"No, baby, it's not wrong. It's beautiful, and you're absolutely wonderful."

"Does it bother you, what we did?"

"'We,' meaning you and Paul, or you and I?"

"Both."

She looked at me with even softer eyes. Still caressing my face, she said, "No, honey, it doesn't. I know your heart is in the right place. I know Paul's is, too, and I know that I love you more than anything in this whole world."

After sitting quietly together for a few long moments, just holding each other's hand, she broke into a wide grin. "Was last night with Paul seriously the first time you ever noticed any of our boys getting hard because of you?" She pulled me closer; when I snuggled into her, she kissed the top of my head. "Tell me. It's okay."

I put my hand on her thigh, and it was all just so remarkable to me. Right there in our living room, even knowing that the boys would soon return, she was caressing my bare nipples, and her thighs were completely uncovered.

She was wearing a blood red kimono, and it was very short. Barely reaching the tops of her thighs as she'd descended the stairs, the silken hem had climbed to the beginning curves of her ass the moment she'd taken a seat on the couch. The robe was parted over her thighs, revealing warm, smooth skin all the way up to her pussy, which I couldn't see because of the way she had her legs crossed. Her awesome boobs were only partially covered, easily becoming exposed whenever she moved around at all. I was sure she was completely naked beneath her tiny kimono.

I found myself wanting to pull aside her robe and take her breast into my mouth. Needing only the slightest bit of encouragement, I was dying to go down on her.

God, I wanted to taste her beautiful pussy again.

Tracing fingertip circles on her bare thigh, I said, "Yes, last night was the first time. This morning in the pool with Rick was the second time, or the first time with Rick, and just now was the first time I ever noticed it with Dad. Paul and I were wrestling on my bed when suddenly it just happened. He said he saw my ass in the mirror as we were hugging, and that got him going. Once he felt it with his hands, which was while we were wrestling, that really did it. He got totally hard. He tried to hide it, but I made him move his pillow, and he let me see it. He's really big, like Dad."