Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he is. So was that your first one?" she asked, caressing my hair.

Looking up, I noticed her robe had gapped. Her breast was completely exposed again.

She caught me looking, and smiled. "You really like my breasts, don't you?"

"I love them. You know I do. They are just so beautiful...the prettiest breasts I've ever seen..." I added, leaning in to cup them and take one into my mouth. Moaning around her nipple, I devoured her gorgeous areola.

She continued stroking my hair, almost in a thoughtful way, before finally whispering, "Not here, baby. The boys will be back any moment now."

"So?" I asked, kissing her nipple, which responded by hardening in my mouth. As I bit and sucked her amazing tits, I couldn't help but marvel at their incredible beauty.

Laughing gently, she went back to caressing my face. "In front of the boys? Baby, you'll need to let me work up to that, okay?"

Reluctantly pulling away from her wet tip, I snuggled more tightly against her. "'K," I grinned. "It's your fault, you know, for being so beautiful. Anyway, no, Paul's wasn't my first. I've held one other, but it wasn't nearly as big. I'm not even sure I could get Dad's or Paul's all the way inside my mouth."

"This other one you saw, you took it into your mouth?"

"Uh-huh. I loved sucking it. I did it for hecka long, too. It was fun, and it felt awesome to make him so happy. I totally loved it when he shot his cum in my mouth. That was my favorite part. I've only done it once, but I really liked it. He wasn't very big, I don't think, so it was easy."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, baby. You're right, boys are a lot of fun," she smiled, running her hand down my arm and over my back. Letting it come to rest at the top of my ass again, she explored my exposed split, lightly trailing her fingertips inside. She was teasing me, and I loved it.

Stroking her thigh, I pulled it down off of her other leg. Finally...there it was. I could see her pussy, and I skritched my fingertips through her neatly trimmed patch of soft black hair. She shifted, pressing her back into the corner of the couch. I tried to skootch between her legs, but she kept me on the outside of her right hip.

"Sweetie, we can't, not right now. Be patient."

I kissed her thigh and brushed it with my cheek while making little whimpering puppy sounds. Peering up, I shot her a pouty-face look, and she laughed, "Fine, but only for a tiny bit, and the boys better not catch us!"

Nodding eagerly, I gave her a big, silly grin, making her laugh again. I nudged her knees apart, and she caressed my hair as I kissed my way up the tempting warm flesh of her inner thigh. "Oh, god..." she breathed, closing her eyes and spreading her legs when I kissed her pussy. I untied her robe, pulling it open. Cupping her breast while sliding two fingers past her flowering lips and into her luscious honey pot, I lowered my mouth to her glistening wet slit and began kissing and licking everywhere. I was slowly fucking her, and I noticed her ass lifting from the couch, urging me to ravage her breathtaking sex. Using two hands to hold my face firmly to her pussy, she writhed on my tongue; feeling it penetrating deep inside her, in tandem with my pistoning fingers, licking and stroking her soft, silky walls, she threw her head back and moaned, ''Mmmm...so good...take me, baby.''

Releasing her breast, I used both hands on her thighs to spread her all the way open. When I trailed my tongue from her pulsing clit down to her cute little pucker, she bit down on a pillow. Seeing her wild reaction, I stiffened my tongue and pressed inside; she let loose with a long shriek into the pillow, which made me indescribably happy.

As I tongue-fucked her gorgeous asshole, she pushed back hard against my face, dislodging my mouth and making me giggle. I returned to her pussy, sliding my tongue inside while pressing a single finger into her ass. Her entire body began to tremble, and with a muffled shriek she came in my mouth.

I was in absolute ecstasy, voraciously lapping away at her flowing pussy when she tossed the pillow and gasped, "'Nuff, baby...'nuff." Pulling me up by my shoulders into a tight hug, she shook in my arms. "Baby...baby...baby..." she panted, kissing my neck, cheek, and ear before turning my face to kiss me on the lips. "God, Dawn..." she whispered, holding my face while staring into my eyes.

I was so happy, I started to cry. Seeing what she'd done to me, she kissed me again and hugged me like crazy. "I love you, angel...love you so much," she said softly, holding me close. A few blissful moments later, she patted the spot beside her on the couch. "Quick, before they come back.''

Returning to her side, I buried my face in the nape of her neck, nuzzling into her. ''Mmmm,'' I purred.

Smiling serenely, she reached up to stroke my hair. "Did your sexy girlfriends teach you all those things?"

Grinning as I caressed her amazing legs, I nodded.

"Wow, baby," she sighed. "You're incredible, you know that?"

"All I know is that you are just too beautiful to resist," I whispered, nibbling on her long hair and nipping at her neck. When I breathed into her ear, I felt her body shiver, and I hugged her even more tightly.

Again, she turned my face to hers. "Honey, we need to slow down a little. You're about to drive me completely out of my mind, and they're going to catch us for sure. Come on, tell me more about the time you were with that one boy. Did you two also have sex?"

Pretending to pout, I molded myself to her side. Slipping my hand back onto her thigh, I said, "I can't help it. You're simply too gorgeous. I mean it. You really are. Anyway, no, we didn't have sex. I'm still a virgin. And like I said, I've only had just that one guy in my mouth. Including last night with Paul, that's all the experience I've had with boys, and cocks. I know they're fun, though. You sure like Dad's, right? I mean you like to have sex with him, don't you?"

She beamed in delight. "God, how did I ever get blessed with such a wonderful daughter? Yes, baby, I love your father's cock, and I love having sex with him. If it were up to me, we would do it every day. Still, you need to understand something. It's not just because of his cock, though he does have a really, really good one."

I giggled, and she giggled at my giggling. "Well, he does! You saw it! You took one look at it, and wanted to play with it yourself!"

"Well, duh," I grinned.

Returning my grin, she said, "Duh, is right. Even so, honey, that's not it. What I'm trying to say is that I thoroughly enjoy making love with him; the entire man, not just his cock. If your father's lovely cock was on some other man, yes, it would still give me tremendous pleasure, but it wouldn't be the same. Not at all."

"Because you love him. That makes everything way better, right?"

"Yes, very much so. Pardon my French, but when we make love, it's not just fucking. Don't get me wrong, a lot of times that's what I really want. I love to be wildly fucked. See, that's my point. I want it all. I want to make love, I want to fuck, and I want to cuddle. When we have sex, I want to do more than simply take his cock and his cum in my pussy. I want him everywhere inside me, and all over me."

"You mean in your mouth too, and your ass?" I grinned again.

Taking my hand, her grin mirrored mine. "Absolutely, baby. I love oral sex, both giving and receiving, and I adore being fucked in my ass. I almost can't get enough of it. You saw how easily you made me come from only a little bit of ass play, so imagine how crazy I get when a well-endowed man is pounding deep inside me. I truly love the feeling of a long, hard cock fucking me, whether it's in my pussy or my ass. When your father and I have sex, god, I want him to do everything imaginable to me. What I'm trying to tell you is there's more to a boy than just his cock, and there's more to sex than simply having vaginal intercourse. All sex is wonderful. Sex is like pizza!"

I laughed, and she smacked my bottom. "You know what I mean! Even 'okay' pizza is still better than no pizza, right? Sex is like that too. You'll end up having your favorite things, but you'll enjoy all sex. I just don't want you to view men as nothing more than hard cocks to be used for brief enjoyment. I want you to find deeper fulfillment than that. I hope you'll be able to make love, as well as fuck, and I hope you'll learn to enjoy the entire man—or men, in your case. I know you'll have many lovers, both men and women, and I want you to experience the utmost pleasure from every one of them. I want you to go for the whole enchilada, including, yes, all sorts of wonderful cocks."

We were sitting quietly together when Dad came back down the stairs, followed shortly by the boys returning from the kitchen carrying trays of cheese and crackers, with sodas for everyone. Giving Paul and Rick a droll smirk, Dad sat on the arm of the love seat and said, "Don't trust 'em, boys. They may look harmless now, but beneath those peaches-and-cream exteriors beat hearts of trouble." Then he turned to Mom and me. "Just look at you two, thick as thieves. Whose imminent destruction are we plotting now?"

After checking to see that my bikini top was at least semi-covering my nipples, I hopped up and climbed into his lap.

Paul and Rick sat beside Mom, who leaned into the arm of the couch, curling her legs beneath her as she pulled her untied robe partially closed.

Dad picked me up and sat us on the ottoman facing the couch, my arms around his neck, my ass in his lap. I offered him a sweet smile. "Nobody's imminent destruction, not just yet, although we may have to put you on the list since you still haven't answered my question," I said, adopting a stern tone.

He looked at all of us. Mom smiled gamely. Rick was smirking. Paul was a blank.

"She's still waiting to hear your answer to her question about whether you think Missus S is beautiful," Rick grinned, then he turned to Mom. "Personally, I think that one's a total no-brainer, and I'm not even some super-genius college professor."

She laughed and threw a pillow at him. "Good answer! Keep it up, and while you may never be a college professor, no one will ever doubt your genius. Oh, and for god's sake, would you knock it off already with the 'Missus S' and 'Mister S' stuff? This isn'tHappy Days, you're not Fonzie, and we both have actual names. Call me Samantha, or Sam, and call him Doug. If you'd prefer, call us Mom and Dad, at least when it's just our little group here. Now that you're eighteen, though, I'd really prefer it if you called me Samantha or Sam."

Dad fidgeted beneath me, so I fidgeted right back, just to tease him. I could feel him beginning to harden between my legs. "Well?" I asked, waiting for his answer. Leaning into him, I brought my lips to his ear. "It feels really good when you press it against me like that," I whispered, and he flinched. His cock and his whole body twitched, including his facial expression. I giggled and turned in his lap to face the others again.

With a crooked smile he looked at me, then at Mom. "Well, Missus S," he began—earning himself a swift pillow launching from Mom—"in answer to our scamp of a daughter's question, allow me to respond thusly. Along with certain present company,"—at which point he held me up, presenting me like a prized rainbow trout—"you are the single most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on...or anything else on, for that matter. You were stunning, the first time I ever saw you. You were even more beautiful on our wedding night. You were a vision of loveliness when you delivered this pretty sack of flour here, and you were glowing radiance when you blessed us with that silent hump sitting next to you on the couch. As beautiful as you've always been, however, you still looked like one of Rick's old sweat socks compared to how devastating you look right this very moment in your fetching little ninja courtesan's ensemble."

I clapped in approval, Paul saluted Dad with a manly knuckle bump, and Rick went to his knees in the "We're not worthy!" bow.

Mom?

She pretended to be unimpressed. Although her eyes fairly sparkled, her arms remained crossed. "Nice effort. Maybe a B-plus, but I'm sorry, you lose a point for saying I look like a Japanese hooker. Want to try that one again?"

Dad laughed, "Shit...you caught that, huh? I thought I'd slipped it by you."

She gave him a pretty smirk. "Slip somethingby me? Darling, if you really want to score points with me, try a more pleasurable preposition."

It took me a moment to catch her meaning, then I silently guffawed. Dad certainly caught it right away, as evidenced by the obvious twitch I felt against my ass, but before the boys could noodle it through she quickly went for the diversion by asking Paul to hand her the crackers.

As Paul reached over to grab them for her, she smiled at Dad, who responded by shifting me in his lap. He was definitely becoming hard again, and I loved Rick's sudden look of excitement when Mom intentionally leaned all the way forward, baring her breasts to him while accepting the plate of crackers from Paul.

Having sat beside her just a few moments earlier, I knew the view Rick was enjoying. Even from my perch atop Dad's lap I noticed that her robe had separated quite a bit. I could see the inner halves of both breasts, which was just a mind-blowing thing to me, the idea that Mom was allowing herself to be so exposed in front of the boys. My suspicions were confirmed when Paul sat up straight, blocking Rick's view of her. Rick's immediate response was to lean back further into the couch in an effort to see around Paul.

"Good crackers, Mom?" I grinned.

"I know I certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating 'em," Dad replied, causing Mom to laugh and cough up some crackers. Although she made a bit of a mess of herself, I thought she recovered really well, what with the way she brushed the crumbs from her breasts and thighs. Sweeping her hands back and forth over her boobs seemed to make her nipples harden, while brushing her thighs somehow managed to separate the two sides of her open kimono even further. Without a doubt just the mere act of brushing her breasts drew our attention, then we all watched them jiggle and bounce as she kept touching herself. Her nipples were poking long and beautifully thick into the thin silk, and I could feel mine hardening too.

The phone rang, and Paul went to get it. When he disappeared into the kitchen, she shifted again on the couch, drawing her legs up closer to her body.

Dad's enormous shaft throbbed in the split of my ass, and I knew why. Mom had pointed her perfect ass directly toward Rick, and her shifting had pulled up her kimono. It was stretched even more tightly across her hips, exposing the very tops of her thighs and the beginning curves of her beautiful bottom. More importantly, she'd moved her knees and feet forward to where I could see...everything. If I could see her, then so could Rick and Dad, which meant that we were all savoring the sight of her bare pussy lips pressed neatly together between her delicious thighs.

"Dad, it's for you," Paul called out from the kitchen.

"Excuse me, honey," Dad said. Rather than simply letting me get up on my own, he stood and deposited me on the broad arm of the end chair; using me as his 'hide the boner' pillow, he'd made sure to hold me in front of his crazy erection until he was well beyond Rick's line of sight.

With Mom grinning at us, I reached out and grabbed Dad's dick, which was visibly straining against his slacks. Running my hand all along the thick length, feeling its warmth, I eventually grasped the bulbous head.

"Hold on, Paul, I'll take it upstairs," he called out, smirking first at Mom, then at me. I squeezed his cock, giving him an exaggerated pouty face for wanting to bail on me again. Shooting me a sheepish smile, he ran up the stairs and into his office. "Okay, you can hang up now," he shouted to Paul, before closing the door.

Coming back from the kitchen, Paul took my spot on the ottoman directly in front of Mom, and I got up to go use the bathroom.

When I returned to the living room, I grabbed my drink and flopped down on the love seat. Mom was sitting up, grinning at the boys while leaning back against the corner of the couch. They were talking about Rick's old girlfriend, and she'd positioned herself diagonally between Rick and Paul. She had her knees pressed together and raised to her chest, her arms hooked around them.

"So neither of you is seeing a girl right now? You probably just need to look around a little more," she said.

I snerked so hard, Dr Pepper shot straight out of my nose!

"Are you okay, dear?" she asked, smiling innocently. While I wiped my face, she continued to smile like an angel. When the boys weren't looking, she stuck her tongue out before blowing me a kiss.

Dear god. With the way she had her knees raised, we could see the entire backs of her thighs; I'm talking all the way down to her completely exposed pussy, and even her pretty asshole. It was wonderfully pink, without a hint of a darker surrounding ring, and I was sorely tempted to dive right back between her legs. Ogling her pussy, I could see moisture on her bright cherry lips. Her outer labia were pressed together by her thighs, forming two sweet, puffy crescents. Her silky inner lips were flowering, extending beyond the taut, rich curves of her luscious ass, just above her cute crinkle. A shaft of light shone on one crimson petal, catching and highlighting the growing dew.

No mistake...she was intentionally showing Rick and Paul her beautiful naked pussy. They were definitely "seeing a girl right now," an incredibly sexy girl, and that girl was reveling in teasing them.

Rick suddenly said that he needed to use the bathroom too. When he hopped up from the couch, I made a point of checking out the front of his shorts.

Sure enough, he had an obvious erection.

Once he'd hurried out of the room, Mom turned back to us and smiled. "Hmmm, I wonder what got into him? Anyway, Paul, throw me that pillow, please." When he tossed it to her, she stretched out on her stomach, resting her head on the pillow. Right away, her kimono slid all the way up past her hips. The view she presented us with was just an endless expanse of long, smooth legs and heavenly ass, including her gorgeous pussy peeking out invitingly from the gap at the top of her bare thighs. Wriggling into a comfortable position, she tugged her kimono down to where the hem was kissing the elegant rise that defines the beginning of her bewitching bottom. The short robe slipped into her enticing divide, perfectly separating and highlighting each cheek, and still we were spellbound by the visual rumor of her enchanting pussy.

"You're amazing," I said, grinning with pride.

"Damn, Mom...fuck..." added Paul, which I thought constituted a pretty stellar effort on his part.

She gave him another serene smile. "Are we enjoying the new dress code we discussed yesterday? I know we only defined it in terms of Dawn now having our official blessings to wear as little as she wants around you, your friends, and your father, since she always does that anyway, but for the life of me I couldn't come up with a reason why I shouldn't also enjoy that same freedom. I really think I've been missing out here. I should relax and have some fun with you boys, too. I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do."

"Oh, absolutely. You look incredible in that kimono. Seeing you like this, Dad has to be thrilled," I said, getting up to go to her. Running my fingertips over the graceful peaks and valleys of her ass, I began to caress her bare legs.

She grinned, "Oh, I certainly don't think he'll complain. And you, Paul? What do you think about us girls wearing whatever we want around the house?"