Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "I can already tell that Rick is loving it!"

"I figured he would," she said, with a pleased chuckle. "He's a teenage boy, and he's not my son. Again, what about you, Paul? You're a teenage boy, and youare my son."

Seemingly trying to steel his nerves, Paul stared unblinkingly at her. "I'll tell you the same thing I told Dawn when she asked me that question earlier today in the pool. Yes, I'd love it if you started wearing the kinds of things Dawn always wears. You look outrageously hot in your little robe, and I'd much rather see you in something like this than in your boring 'soccer mom' clothes. If you two want to run around here with nothing on, that would be totally great with me. I'm not stupid, you know. I'll take whatever I can get from the two most beautiful girls I've ever seen. And before you ask, no, I don't mind if Rick and Donny also see you barely dressed, or even naked. As long as you don't mind, and Dad doesn't mind, I say go for it."

She gave us an appraising look. "I certainly can't say you're being perverted or hypocritical. Mornings and evenings, and sometimes all day long, you both wear nothing but skimpy underwear. Dawn, your brother bounces around almost obscenely in his boxers. Paul, your sister is basically naked half the time, what with her itty-bitty panties and tops, and everything being completely see-through. So how can I doubt what you're telling me now?"

"You can't, so don't. Just be happy," I said, stroking her smooth thigh.

"I am happy, baby, and thank you." She reached back to caress my forearm as I stroked her leg.

"It's too bad you're not in your skimpy boxers right now. With me in my bikini and Mom in this awesome robe, we'd be a matching set," I grinned, turning to Paul, who stared wide-eyed as I caressed Mom's amazing ass through her kimono, then beneath it.

"Mmmm, baby, that feels so good. You have wonderful hands," she said, wiggling her bottom in appreciation. Reaching out to caress the back of my thigh, her fingertips grazed my ass. After giving it a gentle squeeze, she left her hand there, slowly stroking up and down.

Rejoining us following his frantic escape to the bathroom, Rick hopped over the back of the couch before settling in near Mom's feet. When he turned to her, his eyes practically popped out of his head.

I stood directly in front of him, and she was still caressing my ass, only inches from his face. I was stroking her bare bottom, making wider and wider circles. Slipping my hand further beneath her robe, I drew it higher, treating him to a clear view of her flawless nudity; from her pretty feet and sleek legs, all the way to the forbidden magic of her succulent pussy and the perfect curves of her soft, smooth, supple cheeks.

She was moving her ass in a sensual dance beneath my hand, making her blushing pink petals flower open in response to my gentle caresses. Stroking her radiant sex, I couldn't help but linger in her silken heat, and my fingers came up glistening.

Rick gasped, and she gave me a sexy grin before sliding her hand inside my bikini bottoms to squeeze my ass.

Suddenly a cell phone chimed, shattering our silent spell. Laughing nervously, Rick read his text message, and his shoulders slumped. "Awww, crap. I gotta head on home. We have family coming over for the weekend."

Mom got up to give him a goodbye hug, which was so cute to watch. Rick didn't know where to put his hands, especially once her breasts slipped out from behind her open kimono. Glancing down at her exposed nipples, she smiled while demurely tying the sash. "Just hug me like you always do," she said quietly, moving into his tentative embrace. As they stood hugging, his hands eventually came to rest on her gently swaying hips. When he pressed his erection to her pussy, she grinned, "You've been hard nearly this entire day, sweetie. Doesn't that thingever go soft?" With her arms draped around his neck, she sexily rubbed her pussy against the bulging tent in his shorts. ''Not that I'm complaining. It feels absolutely wonderful,'' she added, giving him a warm kiss before releasing him.

When I went over and hugged him too, he whispered with a little laugh, "I cannot believe everything that's happened today! God, I'm gonna die if you really do start hanging around with us in your panties, or even naked. That would just be totally awesome."

"Patience, young Jedi! Still, okay, since you pretty much already got to see my stunningly gorgeous mother naked, consider this a sneak preview of what I'll probably be wearing the next time you come over...." Grinning, I untied my bikini top and tossed it over the couch. Standing topless before him, I raised my arms above my head, and we all laughed when I shook my breasts like a stripper.

"So you're telling me there's a chance!" Rick crowed, whooping it up all the way out to his car. "Later, Paul! Thanks for everything, Missus...umm, Samantha! See ya', even hotter Megan Fox!" he shouted, then he was gone.

It was just the three of us again, and Mom said, "I need to go check on your father here pretty soon." Giving Paul another sweet grin, she moved into his arms. "Before I go, though, I suppose you'll feel cheated if you don't get what Rick got."

"Wouldn't you, if you were me?" he grinned, and they both laughed.

"Yes, I'm sure I would. In fact, I'd probably want a little more." Offering him a painfully sexy smile, she undid the sash that was only loosely holding her robe together. Resting her hands on his shoulders, she stuck her tongue out again at me. "I'm not quite as brave as your sister. If you want to see me, you have to finish undressing me." She guided his arms around her waist before pulling him in for a close hug. Her robe had separated when she'd released the sash, and she pressed her lush, firm breasts to his bare chest.

He was as stiff as a board. He had no clue what to do.

"It's okay. Go ahead," she whispered, and he slowly reached up to slip her robe off her shoulders. She lowered her arms, letting the red kimono fall to the carpet. Stepping back into his hug, she smiled while staring into his eyes. "Is this what you wanted? I'm wearing even less than your gorgeous sister is now, since she still has those silly bottoms on."

Looking over his shoulder, she grinned wickedly at me. I returned her grin and brought my hands together, quietly applauding her.

Paul's fingers seemed frozen on her hips, until finally she began to sway against him the same way she had during her hug with Rick. Her sensual swaying seemed to unlock his hands, which soon made their way down onto her soft, beautiful cheeks.

"Very nice," she breathed into his chest, and I could see that she was rubbing her bare pussy against the amazing erection tenting his board shorts, just as she had with Rick.

He suddenly tensed up, and we all laughed when he rushed out of the room, heading straight for the bathroom.

Still giggling, she turned her attention to me. "Baby, I really do need to get going," she said, as we stepped into each other's arms. Knowing we wanted to press our breasts together, we wasted no time in doing so. "You were very bad, touching me that way in front of the boys," she grinned, rubbing her nipples against mine.

"And you were very bad, showing off your impossibly sexy body in that killer kimono. I couldn't believe it when I saw you teasing them with your gorgeous pussy," I said, returning her grin.

"Me? Would your mother do such a thing?" she smiled, innocently batting her eyes.

"You know, I think she just might. She's very beautiful, and guys go insane over her."

"Sounds like quite the unusual mom. I wonder where she would ever get such interesting ideas?" She lowered her head, taking my breast into her mouth. "Baby, you're not the only one who's been dying all night to have a taste." Cupping one, then both together, squeezing gently, she began to kiss and suck my breasts.

Caressing her face, I moaned, "Mmmm, I love the way you do that...." I moaned even more when she bit my nipple.

She sucked on my tip for a few moments before pausing to look up. "Now what was that trick you did on me?" She grabbed my ass and pulled our hips together, holding me tight. "Bwwwwooooooarrrr!" she growled playfully, rubbing her face back and forth between my breasts until I was losing my mind from laughing so hard.

"See, sweetie, you're supposed to make the sound of a motorboat. You're not razzing an umpire," she grinned, and we hugged again.

When we finished our hug, she bent at the waist to grab her robe, and of course I just had to smack her on the ass.

"Like I didn't knowthat was coming!" she giggled. "You two have a wonderful night, baby. I sure intend to."

Giving me a sexy smile, she took off like a deer, giggling while darting up the stairs. I'm sure she could feel my eyes on her dancing bottom, and she stopped halfway to the top to pose for me, hotly grinding her ass on the banister. Thrusting her hip out, she reached back and ran her fingertips through her shining wet sex. With another giggle she slapped her ass, then she was gone.

A few minutes later Paul returned, looking thoroughly flushed and more than a little embarrassed.

"Mom's upstairs with Dad," I said.

He looked around the room, as if searching for clues. "Wanna watch TV or something?" he finally asked.

I grabbed my soda and some crackers. "Sure. Here, or my room?"

He thought about it for a moment. "Do you think they're done for the night, or will they come back downstairs again?"

Looking toward their bedroom, I smiled to myself, imagining all the sexy things that had to be going on up there.

"Do you really think it matters?" I grinned.

"Nah, I guess not. Okay, pick a movie, and I'll meet you back here."

"Meet me? Where are you going?"

"To go get undressed."

"Yeah, I guess that would only be fair, seeing as how I've been mostly naked the entire day. Still, I don't see why you need to go anywhere just to get undressed."

"No?" he asked, with a lopsided grin.

I dropped to my knees in front of him. "Nope. Right here is just fine." Smiling, I pulled his shorts down and off. His cock lobbed toward me, and I didn't care that he wasn't totally hard. I just wanted to see it again in the flesh.

Besides, I was pretty confident that I could make him get another erection.

I slowly stroked it, marveling at its sheer size and rubbery texture. "It's absolutely gorgeous," I said, looking up into his eyes. "Mmmm...it's perfect. God, it's so sexy. You have an awesome cock, Paul. You're not even hard, and look how huge you are. I want it. I really, truly want it."

He smiled happily, obviously quite pleased and justifiably proud that his older sister found his cock so appealing.

Gazing worshipfully at his bobbing length, I just had to see if I could get it all inside. Taking a deep breath, I grasped it with both hands and fed it into my mouth.

"God! Fuck!" Paul exclaimed, and I giggled around the plump, oversized head.

I knew then that I would always love to suck cock, and as it turned out, I was right. I love it more and more all the time. I love how guys seem to become like putty in my hands when their cocks are in my mouth. I also just enjoy doing it. I love the feel and the very idea of having a cock in my mouth. I love everything about taking a guy's cum, and I especially love swallowing it.

From being in the pool, Paul mostly tasted like chlorine. I was hoping his cum would taste as good as it had with my first guy, and I was going to find out very soon. He was growing hard inside my mouth, and I already knew that I wouldn't be able to take the whole thing, not without some practice.

That was okay, I decided. I never did mind practicing things I enjoyed, or things I was good at, and I was planning on becoming an expert at sucking his big cock.

'Mmmmmm-hmmm, I'm going to be practicing this as often as I can,' I thought, happily moving my head up and down his huge dick.

"Dawn, you better stop! I'm gonna...you know..." he grunted.

"Not on your life," I giggled, pulling off.

"S'what I figured," he said quickly. "That's why I warned you, so hand me my shorts! Hurry!"

I grinned in triumph. "Baby brother, you misunderstood me. Not on your life will I let you shoot your cum anywhere but on my tongue. I want to taste you. I want you to do it in my mouth."

He gazed down at me like I was a goddess, and that's exactly how I felt as I stuck out my tongue and fed his cock back inside. "Thoood id!" I giggled, my words a thick jumble. He laughed, but he also groaned, then he was doing it! He was shooting his hot cum right into my mouth! My cheeks were billowing because I didn't want to swallow any of it until he was finished, and I also didn't want to let a single drop drip down my chin.

When he was finally done, his cock made a funny 'thwop' sound as he pulled out. Immediately closing my mouth, I used my finger to clean my lips and chin before giving him a big smile. I opened wide, showing him that I still had it all inside.

"Are...are you going to...do you need something to spit it into?" he stammered.

I'm sure that I had a totally blissed-out expression as I swished his cum around in my mouth. Grinning from ear to ear, I gulped it down, one slow swallow at a time. Once I'd swallowed every drop, I again opened wide, showing him that it was all gone. "Ahhhhh!" I said, smiling happily.

He just stared, with a look of pure worship.

"Yummy!" I grinned, rubbing my tummy for effect. Staying on my knees, I asked brightly, "How soon can you do that again?"

"Almost right away, with the proper motivation," he laughed, pulling me up into an awesome hug.

"Okay, how's this for motivation?" I answered, shooting him a flirty grin while reaching for my bikini bottoms. Never taking my eyes off of him, I slid my little panties ever so slowly down my thighs. When they were at my knees, I spread my legs, trapping them. Cupping my naked breast with one hand, I trailed the other over my stomach, lingering to trace teasing circles around my belly button before sliding my fingers straight through my tiny strip of hair and into my dripping wet slit.

"You should have stuck around a little longer, little brother. You missed seeing what Mom did with her ass, and it was amaaaaazing," I purred. Seductively fucking myself, I moved my hips in slow undulations, enjoying the moist sounds of my pussy.

Paul couldn't move, or even blink, and it didn't look like he was breathing either. He was silently gawking in astonishment at my brazen display.

I brought my knees together, letting my panties fall to my feet. Facing away while bending from the waist, I invited him to feast his eyes on my swaying breasts and bare lips as I scooped up my little bottoms. Noticing that his bobbing cock was already beginning to rise again, I hooked the tiny scrap of stretchy cotton over my finger and twirled it near his chin. I teased my wet panties across his lips, offering him a taste, then I used that same finger to give him the "C'mere..." gesture. Doing my best imitation of Mom's sexy strut, I moved past him and headed toward the stairs.

I was finally showing Paul my completely naked body, and his amazing cock just kept growing...and growing...and growing.

Slowly, smoothly, I swung my hips up those stairs.

"Coming?" I smiled, looking back over my shoulder.

He still couldn't move. He was frozen in place...staring at my ass.

~to be continued~

I encourage you to vote, comment and send feedback. Please, let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a valid return address.