Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed, her ass bucking against my mouth.

Giggling, I released his cock and licked back down to her pussy. Using two hands, I spread her nice and wide before sliding my tongue inside. Just when I began to pull up and down on her ass, Paul's cock quaked beneath my tongue, then I experienced the coolest thing ever: with my chin, lower lip, and tongue pressed against the underside of his shaft, I felt his cock pulsing and pulsing from all the hot cum surging up his length.

He was still only about halfway in her pussy when, with a huge moan and a final shove, he jammed his entire length home, and they cried out together through his powerful eruption of cum.

Clutching her trembling bottom, I licked at their junction while his heavy balls jumped against my chin, his massive orgasm seeming like it would never end. Suddenly, though, his cock popped out, and a flood of cum poured into my mouth. Squealing with joy, I sucked Lisa's pussy as if my life depended on it, then Paul's enormous slab slapped across my lips.

Past the point of caring what the girls might see, I quickly took it all the way into my mouth; using both hands to pump him, I moaned around his dick as he shot the rest of his huge load down my throat. Michelle gasped when she saw me openly sucking his cock and swallowing his cum; still I kept going, taking everything he had before finally slamming him back inside Lisa's beautiful pussy.

"Stay inside her. Don't let yourself go soft. Keep fucking her," I said, then I went back to drinking their cum. Firmly grasping her hips, I drove her up and down; he was going all the way inside on each stroke. "Yes, Lisa! You're fucking him! Make that gorgeous pussy take every inch of my baby brother's huge cock!" I shouted into the crack of her ass.

She started using her toned thighs to lift and drop her pussy, and I flattened my tongue to lick their combined cum from the bottom of his shaft on every backstroke.

Thankfully, Paul had managed to remain fully hard.

Once they had their rhythm established, I returned my tongue to her asshole, which was winking like crazy. With every downstroke it gaped wide, then it puckered right back up on each backstroke. Holding her open with both hands, I began to wedge as much of my tongue as I could into her tiny hole. Lisa was screaming at the top of her lungs, shouting for Paul to fuck her, and for me to eat her ass. She also called me a "fucking hot bitch" once, barking at me to "rape that slutty ass," which made us all laugh out loud.

I had to pull away, I was laughing so much. When she felt me pull back, she looked over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. "Youare a fucking hot bitch," she panted, "and youare raping my slutty ass. I love you to death for it, too."

Looking back at Michelle, I saw that she was locked into a crazy sixty-nine with Trish. The funny thing was, neither of them even had their pants off. Michelle's stretchy tracksuit bottoms were only pulled down low enough for Trish to be able to wedge her head inside, and Trish's tight jeans were bunched up around her knees. They were both laughing at her struggle to kick off her shoes.

I turned back to Lisa, and she'd repositioned herself to face away from Paul. Bouncing up and down, she was fucking him reverse cowgirl style. She drew me to her and quickly whipped off my top before hugging me close. After a few giggling moments of pressing our breasts together, I slid down to take her nipple into my mouth while pinching and squeezing the other one.

Pulling me back up, she wrapped her arms around my neck. While still fucking Paul's pounding cock, she gave me a hot kiss, whispering in my mouth, "I love you, Dawn, and I will never forget this. Thank you so much."

When I leaned in with a happy grin to bite her breast, she let out a long, glorious moan. She was coming, so I slid down to lick and kiss her clit while she thrashed in Paul's lap. Her thighs were bucking so much that Paul's cock slipped out again, the head smacking my lower lip. Since she was still leaning back against his chest, I took his pussy-drenched cock and sucked it all the way down. Savoring it for as long as she would let me, I kept sucking his dick until finally I felt her hands flailing around near her pussy, searching for her missing toy. Reluctantly I released it from my mouth and guided it to her grasping fingers, watching intently as she fed it back inside her pussy.

She was still lying nearly prone, so I licked his balls before switching up and sucking them, and she gave a deep moan when I pinched her clit. Knowing they were fast approaching blastoff again, I clamped down and just sucked and sucked, drinking my fill when his cum started pouring into her gorgeous, gaping pussy.

Once he finally finished coming, and his cock slid out of her overflowing sex, I licked up everything I could. Totally going out of my mind with lust, I was eating her pussy and sucking his dick for all I was worth when I felt her hands pulling on my shoulders, drawing me to her face. "I want some, too..." she said, opening her mouth. I fed her like a baby bird, letting their cum pour from my mouth into hers, then we started kissing; our tongues danced together, sharing the taste of Lisa's and Paul's first lovemaking.

"Was that all him?" she asked breathlessly, after we had both swallowed.

"No, some of that was you," I panted, smiling at her wondrous expression.

"Then you have to let me fill my mouth with your cum and your guy's cum, just like this. I love how we taste."

"Will do, if I could ever get someone to fuck me," I said, and we both laughed.

"I doubt that will be too difficult," she grinned. "Girls who love cum the way you do, even their own brother's cum? I don't know much, but I know that girls who love to suck cock as much as you do usually have no problem finding guys who'll want to fuck them, especially with a face and body like yours."

She laughed again, smacking me on the ass as she kissed me.

When we heard laughing behind us, we sat up to see what Trish and Michelle had gotten themselves into.

Naked from head to toe, they were playing the Flick Game, which is this crazy thing they always did whenever they ended up in a sixty-nine. Basically, they would take turns flicking each other's clit, using the backs of their fingertips. They'd start softly, then go harder and harder, and the object was to see who would give in first.

I knew from firsthand experience that Michelle never gave in. I could take a chainsaw to her, and if it were part of the Flick Game that girl still wouldn't cry uncle. When those two went at it, they would literally bring each other to tears from laughing so hard amid the shocking pain.

Lisa leaned over to Paul. "I'll be right back. Don't you dare go anywhere."

She jumped up, and Paul and I watched as she happily bounded onto the bed. "Hey, you two! No flick games, not now! Didn't you watch? We did it! We're no longer virgins!"

"Yes, you big dummy, of course we watched! Like...duh!" giggled Trish. "You were so awesome, it made us waaaay horny!"

"They had an incredible first time. It was much better than mine, huh?" Michelle grinned, looking at Trish.

"I didn't see your first one, but from what you told me, nope, no way was yours anywhere near as good as theirs was. Come on, though, you also didn't have the benefit of the sexiest pair of siblings ever to walk the earth going totally crazy on you. You only got fucked, and it was just by one normal guy. Lisa's first time was with Captain Cock, and Miss Universe. She got fucked by two porn stars!"

Still grinning, Michelle turned to Paul and me. "No doubt. Any time you two want to gang up on me like that, feel free. You don't even have to ask."

Trish smiled at us. "Dawn, you already know how I feel about you, and Paul, you can definitely fuck me any time you want."

Lisa grabbed a big pillow and clobbered them both, knocking them clear off the bed as she shouted, "Hey! Get your own guys! I waited forever to find the right one, and now you two just wanna barge in and take him?"

Although she was laughing, I could tell she felt genuinely threatened. I jumped up onto the bed and took her by the hand, bringing her back to Paul. "Don't leave him alone. Stay with him. This was his first time too," I whispered, and as she leaned down into his welcoming arms, I tenderly caressed her ass.

I had to laugh at Trish and Michelle, who were both giggling as they slithered back onto the bed. "Serves you right," I said. "You two, just leave Paul alone. Let Lisa have someone all to herself for once."

I was trying to put on my best stern look, but I couldn't keep it going. Finally I started giggling too, and Trish beamed at me. "Are you and Lisa quite through with your little lectures? Jeez, it was only an offer. If she doesn't wanna share, I promise, I'll be good."

I looked at Michelle.

"Me too..." she sighed. "I promise. As much as I'd love it, if they don't want to do anything with me, I won't push it."

Grinning, she stuck her tongue out at Lisa.

"That's right, it's 'they,' as in two people," Lisa said, sticking her tongue out right back at Michelle. "Paul isn't just some dress you want to borrow. He's not mine to share. He has a say-so in this too, you know, and this is only our first date anyway!"

Paul leaned back and let out a hearty laugh. "Hooo! Oh, really? This is our first date? Ummm, okay, I hereby formally declare that there will definitely be a second date, plus a third and a fourth, then a bazillion more, at least if it's up to me!"

Lisa happily hugged him close. "Oooh, I'm glad I passed the first-date test. You sure did!"

She snuck a quick peek at us, like she wanted to say something to him in private. Giggling, she said it loudly enough that we could all hear her anyway. "You can definitely fuckme any time you want. That was totally incredible!"

He hugged her, and they shared their first kiss. She rolled onto her back, pulling him into her arms and opening her mouth to kiss him more deeply.

"You can fuckme any time you want, too," he said, pulling back with a big grin. "You were awesome, Lisa. You're even a great kisser!"

"Any time I want?" she asked mischievously, reaching between his legs.

"Any time you want," he nodded.

She looked over at us and giggled, "He's already hard again." Guiding his cock to the mouth of her drenched pussy, she spread her legs and gave him the sexiest smile ever. "If I can fuck you any time I want, okay, I want to fuck you again, right now. Put that big cock back inside me, baby. Fuck me all day, then fuck me all night. I want you to fuck me every way possible...."

She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him in. When he began stroking inside her, she brought her knees all the way back to her shoulders, fully offering herself to Paul's driving cock. "Ohhhh, yes! I love you inside me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned, and we could hear his enormous pole moistly sluicing in and out of her oh-so-tight pussy.

I leaned down to give them each a kiss. "Come on, you two, let's get you onto the bed. You're going to get rug burn from hell doing it on the floor all day."

Never unsheathing himself, Paul pulled her up with him, and she giggled happily as he carried her over to his bed. He gently set her down, then they skootched across the covers until he was on his knees. Having gained solid purchase, he kissed her again while stroking into her.

"Fuck me forever..." she purred, wrapping her long legs around his hips as he drove his massive club of a cock deep into her gorgeous pussy. Looking on with warm smiles, Trish and Michelle gently caressed her beautiful face, and she reached for my hand; squeezing it, she wouldn't let go. Taking his cock that way, her face so radiant in ecstasy, it was as if Lisa had been born to make love.

"You are so beautiful together. I love you both..." I whispered, again leaning down to kiss them each on the lips.

Paul brought my face to her shuddering breasts, wanting me to kiss them. "I love you, big sister..." he panted, simply ravaging Lisa's shining sex. While he was madly fucking her, I was kissing her breasts, and Trish and Michelle were kissing every inch of her spectacular body. Alternating kisses and caresses from her face to her pussy, we were all making love to our beautiful Lisa.

"Love you, Dawn...love you so much...oh, god...Michelle...Trish..." she moaned, tears running down her soft cheeks as she gave herself over to the magical feeling of being loved by her closest friends.

She didn't mind at all when Michelle and Trish began kissing and touching Paul as he pumped his thick shaft into her. She let them lick his cock and feed it into her pussy, even encouraging them to squeeze his ass and make out with him while he pounded away inside her. Sometimes he would pop out of her pink slit, and one or more of us would be right there to suck his dick; moaning in delight, she always cheered us on.

When it all eventually became too much for Paul, he tensed up and exploded a second time inside her pristine pussy. Locking her arms and legs around him, she let out a deep, gorgeous moan, and she couldn't stop kissing him. Panting while holding his face to her breasts, she mouthed to me, "Thank you."

Grinning at the girls, I said, "Let's give them some time together by themselves."

Michelle and Trish gathered up their clothes, then the three of us clasped hands and walked naked from the room. I knew my baby doll top lay somewhere near the foot of Paul's bed, but I'd lost track of my panties.

Glancing back at the two lovers one last time on our way out, I saw Lisa almost frantically kissing Paul's neck, and that's when it dawned on me....

My panties were still there, right where she wanted them.

~ ~ ~

"Lisa? Our Lisa, the cheerleader? Really?"

"Yep...our Lisa," I said to Mom, beaming at her and Paul.

She grinned at Paul, who was staring bashfully into his plate of meatloaf. Although a bit embarrassed, he was nevertheless smiling with pride, and rightfully so.

Having spent the night in Paul's bed, Lisa had only gone home just a few hours before Mom, Paul, and I had sat down together at the kitchen table that following evening. By the time she'd said goodbye, she was one thoroughly worn out and very happy girl.

"Nine times," she whispered gleefully, hugging me at the door.

"Nine?!" I giggled.

"Yep!" she squealed with excitement. "We did it five times yesterday, then four more today! Dawn, he came inside menine times, and I loved every second of it! Thank you so much, baby. You have no idea how happy you've made me. I couldn't have done it without you."

"You did it. He did it. I just got out of the way," I said, hugging her.

"Yeah, right!" she laughed. "When you got naked in front of him and pulled my skirt up, you know that's what did it. That was definitely what set me off, especially after that awesome talk we had in the living room. I never would have lifted my skirt to show him my bare pussy like that, not if you hadn't first said all those wonderful things to me. Then, god, you took your panties off right in front of him, and you let Michelle totally show him your pussy, and your amazing ass! You were just so sexy, it was driving me crazy!

"Dawn, did you even realize that your pussy was showing the entire time you were sitting on the floor? Paul was up on the bed, looking right at it. We could all see it."

"Yes, I know. Michelle eventually told me, when you and Trish were wrestling over Paul's cum-filled underwear!"

"Hey, that's right!" she squealed. "He came that one other time, too, before we even got there! Your horny little brother came six times yesterday!"

"Maybe more!" I said, giggling. "Who knows whether that was even his first one of the day?"

We laughed like idiots, hugging at the door.

"God, he comes so much every time, too, and he makes me come like a maniac. And you, missy, sticking your tongue up my ass like that, and drinking his cum from my pussy. It was so awesome, the way you kept sucking your brother's huge dick and letting him come in your mouth. You were a naughty, naughty girl..." she grinned, touching our noses together.

"You asked me to help," I smiled.

"Yes, I did. I knew I needed you there."

Becoming serious, she cupped my face. "God, girl, I will love you forever for what you did for me yesterday. All of it, baby; everything you said, and everything you did. You were so wonderful to me. You're the most beautiful person I've ever known, and the sexiest, hottest lover too. I love you, Dawn. I really do. I'm going to miss Paul and his amazing cock like crazy when you two are gone, but I'm going to miss you just as much."

"I love you, too. I wish you were coming with us."

We hugged again, and it was like we just couldn't stop. Finally I whispered in her ear, "His cock really is amazing, isn't it?"

She nodded happily. "It really is. That big, sexy cock of his made me come a lot more than just those nine times...especially when I took it up my ass."

Grinning smugly, she gave me a wet kiss before heading home.

So there I was, sitting at the kitchen table later that same night, rubbing Paul's leg with my foot. Over a late dinner he and I had told Mom all about his wild weekend. Okay, I did most of the talking. He just nodded at the appropriate times, constantly blushing like a fiend.

He also became hard again. His cock was tenting his boxers so much, it pulled the fly open. Sneaking peeks into his lap, I could see his pubic hair and the side of his thick shaft through the large gap. I noticed his enormous bulge hadn't escaped Mom's attention either. She too was sneaking more than the occasional glance at his huge erection.

I flashed her a knowing grin. "Your son is a total stud."

"Mmmm-hmmmmm...and, wow, Lisa Aragon...such a beautiful girl, and she gave Paul her virginity..." she said, smiling wistfully.

"She gave him a lot more than that! Mom, she only just left a few hours ago. She was here for two whole days, and she said Paul spent almost that entire time fucking her brains out!"

"I would imagine he did, as pretty as she is," she grinned. "I suppose you're right. I guess my sonis a total stud."

Still grinning, she got up and walked around the table to give Paul a hug. Draping her arms around his neck, she sat down sidesaddle in his lap, and her eyes immediately shot wide open!

"See? I told you! He's a total stud!" I crowed, laughing at Mom's reaction to landing right on her son's enormous erection.

"Oh, my god, Dawn, he's so big...and so hard..." she said in wonder. After moving her ass around for a few moments, almost as if wanting to confirm her discovery, she sat up to let him reposition himself; when she lowered her bottom again, his eyes joined hers in shooting wide open!

"Mom! Wait!" he shouted.

"Oh, god, baby!" she gasped, half laughing, half moaning.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to!"

He was nearly in a panic, and they fidgeted again. She sat up a second time, fidgeting some more before settling back in with a playful hip-wriggle.

"Wow! Not even going to give a girl a little warning, huh?" she teased, with the hugest grin ever. Leaning in, she gave him a big, warm hug, including a happy kiss.

I noticed her forehead had become moist, and Paul was blushing furiously.

With her arms wrapped around his neck, I also noticed that her new white lace robe had opened to expose her breasts all the way to her bumpy areolas. Although her nipples were still covered, they were totally erect. I think she was really turned on by wearing her sexy new wrap in front of us.

'Paul's huge cock pressing into her naked bottom is probably also helping...' I thought, laughing to myself.

I could certainly see her nipples jutting through the sheer lace. Her golden skin and long, dark hair looked stunning in contrast to her bright white wrap.