Everyone's a Winner: Dating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

Now that she had put a stop to the booing, the show was becoming much more enjoyable for Candice. Her head had now joined the rest of her body in constantly tingling with arousal. She no longer felt scared or nervous in front of the cameras and actually found herself wishing she had the figure of the other two girls so that she could play to the crowd even more. All she really had going for her though was her long blonde hair and her luscious red lips.

Ron was also impressed with the new Candice.

"Wow girl, where were you ten minutes ago. I think you just described every man's dream first date right there."

"Sounds like she's brought herself back into contention." added Greg.

"You can say that again," agreed Ron, "It's all to play for with my third question and once again I'd like to start first with number one. It's raining outside, so we decide to have a quiet night in playing party games. Which game would you suggest we play and why?"

"That's such a fun question!" squealed Crystal, "I think if I had to choose a game then it would have to be Twister. What could be better than the two of us rolling about on the floor together trying to find the best position? And believe me Ron, you would never believe just how flexible my body can be."

"Great ass and super flexibility!" remarked Ron, "Greg please let me have all three. There's no way I can turn down anybody giving the answers these girls are giving."

"Sorry Ron," smiled Greg, "Rules of the game is you can only pick one so keep those questions coming."

"Damn your rules," quipped Ron with a smile, "Anyway, I'll ask the same question to number two please."

"Well it certainly wouldn't be limbo dancing, not with these titties." giggled Kelly, "I think the best game for us would be charades, sure it could be dull at times but you will not want to miss my clues for Jumping Jack Flash." This time Kelly went one step further than just jiggling her tits for the audience, she pull down her top and briefly exposed her huge melons for all (except Ron) to see. The whole crowd went ballistic and it took all of Greg's skill as a host to finally subdue them enough to be able to continue the show.

"Well I don't know exactly what got everybody so excited just then, but I sure as hell hope I will find out later." said Ron, "And finally, the same question to number three."

Candice paused for a short moment to try and think. Her mind tried to wade through all the bubbles and sparkles in her head in search of an answer when finally, inspiration struck her.

"I think my game would have to be Hide and seek," she began confidently. "Because after a bit of fumbling around in every nook and cranny of my apartment, we can finish off with me hiding in the bedroom and you come finding me. And trust me, you wouldn't want to lose this."

Candice knew she didn't have the tits to top Kelly's flashing, but she certainly had the ass to win over any crowd. So upon finishing her answer her hopped of her stall and posed side on for the audience to emphasis how good her ass looked in her figure hugging dress. Again, it did not strike her as odd that the dress didn't feel this tight around her ass when she first put it on. It was like she had grown into it. Regardless of technicalities, it looked (and felt) good now.

The audience agreed, cheering and whooping even louder than they had done before and another tsunami of tingle enveloped Candice to the point she almost lost her balance. The enhanced tingling in her nipples coupled with rainbows and marshmallows filling her head made it feel natural for her hands to wander to her breasts. She slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders to free up her more than ample bosoms and began to knead away at them in delight. Candice felt so good being able to give her nipples the attention they'd been begging for all afternoon. Maybe a stronger woman could have fought the urge until they were back somewhere private but when one's breasts are as huge as Candice's were, they are nigh on impossible to ignore. Even Kelly looked flat-chested in comparison.

The crowd was pretty much uncontrollable by now and their encouragement just served to make Candice feel hornier and hornier. The whole world now was nothing more than a fluffy cloud upon which she sat alone with her glorious melons and the bubbles in her head and she happily pawed and squeezed away to her heart's content. It was only when Greg finally managed to bring everything back under control, that Candice was once again brought down to earth and able to focus somewhat on the final round of the game. Even then though, the tingling was a constant distraction and she hadn't bothered to try and cover up her breasts anymore, happy to just leave them in plain sight for all to see.

"Fuck me! That was some answer. And some crowd reaction too." said Ron over the top of the quieting audience. "I know I said I had to find out what I missed from number two before, but I certainly will have to take a look at what I missed out on there after the show."

"I think it's fair to say Ron that it is a lock for our 'Highlights of the Season' DVD which will be out just in time for Christmas." added Greg. "But enough shameless plugging, let's move on to that all important final question."

"You don't need to ask me twice," replied Ron. "Not after what I heard and haven't seen so far. And so finally girls, You've all done so well already tonight but what I would really like to know is: Just how far would you go to win this game tonight? And not one to break a habit, I'll start with number one."

"I'd go all the way if I could," flirted Crystal, "But to do that now would be breaking the rules and breaking the rules would be wrong. In fact it would be so wrong that even for thinking it, I deserve a good hard spanking. So if you pick me tonight Ronny, I think you should have the honour of putting me over your knee and spanking my ass for as long as you think I deserve."

Once again the crowd voiced its approval with shouts of 'spank that ass!' and 'you're a bad bad girl' accompanying the usual cheers and whistles.

Ron was also impressed with Crystal's answer. "After the things you have told me tonight I would L-O-V- love to get my hands on that fine sounding ass of yours."

"It is a fine ass, I can tell you from experience." commented Greg, "But the other two girls we have back there for you are equally fine also I must add."

"I don't doubt it Greg." agreed Ron, "So, number two, I don't know how you can top the last answer but tell me, what would you be prepared to do to win today?"

"I'd do anything you want me to Ronny," giggled Kelly, "With a body like this I could make your dreams come true, well your wet dreams at least. I may look good now, but I'd look even better with you beside me, or behind me, or on top of me or inside me for that matter. When you're with me, you can put it anywhere." Answer given, she then got to her feet and slowly ran her hands all over her body before finishing with a trademark tittie jiggle.

By this point it wasn't just the crowd who was excited, even Candice found herself slipping one of her hands up the inside of the dress to help enhance her enjoyment of the spectacle.

Ron was also more than happy with Kelly's answer, "That's certainly an offer I wish I got more often."

"And she's been making and keeping those promises ever since her Venus debut." added Greg, "She really is up for anything that one."

"I just don't know how I'm gonna make a decision here, it's so damn hard and I've still got number three to ask." said Ron, "Number three, tell me, what can you do to persuade me I should pick you?"

By now Candice was happily massaging away at her clit with one hand while the other tugged and twisted away at one of her nipples. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so contented. In fact, the only thing missing was a big juicy cock between her lips. The more she pleasured herself her more the hunger in her throat grew for something to fill the void. Upon hearing Ron's question it was this need that was at the front of her mind.

"God I need a cock right now!" She screamed, "I feel so hungry, my throat is so dry, I need you inside of me right now. Please let me suck you dry Ron, I beg you. I've never sucked of a stranger before but the longer I hear your voice, the more my body needs you. You've got to pick me, Please! I'll fuck you right here, right now if I have to. Please Ron! I need you inside me!"

Candice continued to try and bring herself to climax, but the emptiness in her mouth seemed to keep her just teetering on the brink. Even the roars and the whoops of the crowd only served to exasperate her frustrations then help her burst onto the other side.

Ron on the other hand, felt like his dreams had come true. "It's her!" he cried, "It's got to be her! I mean, the other girls sound awesome as well but, I just need to fuck... I mean date that."

"Are you sure that's your final answer?" asked Greg seeking confirmation,

"Absolutely." said Ron, "I choose girl number three!"

"Then we have a Date!" announced Greg to the cheering audience, "But before we introduce the two of you, let's see who you turned down... Number one, come this way please."

Crystal was disappointed she didn't win, but she knew at Venus Studios, there was always another chance the next day. She put on her brightest smile and skipped around the partition to meet Ron.

"Wow, you're hot." exclaimed Ron upon seeing her.

"It's too late now." chirped Crystal before giving Ron a long lingering goodbye kiss and making her way off stage.

"Still happy with your choice?" teased Greg.

"Oh I'm not sure anymore," admitted Ron, "That girl was damn hot."

"Crystal is one of our most popular girls," revealed Greg, "As is girl number two. Kelly, come this way please."

Like Crystal, Kelly also put on her 'gracious loser' face and bounced around the partition to meet Ron.

"Fuck me, where do you find these girls?!" cried out Ron upon seeing her.

"They found me in a field," giggled Kelly before also wrapping herself around Ron for a goodbye kiss making sure to press her boobs against him as much as was physically possible. By the time she had let Ron go and had made her way offstage the lucky contestant was literally gasping for breath.

"I told you she was up for anything." said Greg.

"Trust me, I believe you." replied Ron. "This has got to be the first and only time you will ever see me turning down a girl who looks like that."

"I would hope so too." agreed Greg, "Now, are you ready to meet your date for tonight, girl number three?"

"Absolutely Greg, bring her out here."

"Well then, without further ado... number three, come meet your date for tonight. Come out Candy."

By now, Candice was desperate for a cock and having to sit through watching the other two girls being introduced to her prize first had felt agonisingly cruel.

When she heard her name being called out, Candice leapt from her chair as fast as she could and ran across around the partition. She did not even stop to acknowledge Greg or Ron but instead just fell straight to her knees, unzipped his jeans and began to lick and suck furiously on his cock as if her life depended on it.

Ron could only stand and stare as this blonde bimbo whore when straight for his zipper. It never entered his mind to try and stop her though, if she was that desperate to suck cock then he was happy to oblige.

"So, do you think you made the right decision?" asked Greg with the calm unfazed demeanour of one who had seen it all before.

"Do you even have to ask?" chuckled Ron as he looked down towards Candice's bobbing head. "My only thought is how to fit in all the things I want to do with her into the next eight hours."

"I'm sure you'll find a way Ron." reassured Greg, "And to help make the evening even more special, we are giving you a suite at the world famous Venus Hotel. With a King-sized bed, Jacuzzi and balcony overlooking the whole Venus resort, it really has everything you need for a special night in with the one you lust over."

"Thanks Greg," said Ron, "I can't wait to try it out."

"You're welcome Ron and thanks for playing Blind Lust." replied Greg before directing his attention onto the audience. "Well that's about all we have time for on today's show. It just leaves me to thank our contestants Ron, Crystal and Kelly and to give a special thank you and welcome to our newest Venus Girl, Candy. I'm sure we will all be seeing a lot of her. Thank you and good night."

As the curtain closed to the final cheers of the audience, Candice couldn't help but think how lucky she was. At the start of the day she had just been another pretty blonde looking for work but now she was a Venus Girl! She would be one of the envies of the adult video world with a never-ending supply of cocks to fulfill her need. Swallowing down what would be the first of many mouthfuls of cum in her new career, Candy was the happiest she had ever been. She turned and winked at the camera; she had finally broken into the media industry.

THE END

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers
12