Everyone's Kissing Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"But that's a blowjob, or water sports, not fucking.'

"Did I say we stopped there? The bending over to handle his cock had shoved my dress up around my hips. Since Daniel didn't need his hands to hold his cock, he fingered my wet cunt, using his hands almost as nicely on my clit as he had used his tongue. Once he was done urinating, I twisted, and turned, backing him into a stall. I kicked the door shut, just in case anyone came in, and he fucked me from behind, standing in the stall. This time, it took him longer to come. I had a rolling wave of orgasms. Then it turned into my first ass fuck."

"Ohh, I love when Daniel ass fucks me," Santa Evette purred.

"Would you like my finger up your asshole, Santa?" teased Mom.

"Yes, please, Abby."

Evette wriggled enthusiastically at the stimulation. Apparently not upset that Mom had cuckolded her – if women can be cuckolded.

"Where did he dump that last load? Or were you interrupted?"

"Well, someone did come in to piss, but he still blew. Except it was all over my back!"

Both women were laughing now as Evette rode Mom's fingers. "It was still a tremendous experience. The thrill of standing there, holding our breath until the man washed up and left added to the excitement of wondering whether anyone would notice the evidence of Daniel's passion when we returned to the reception."

"Did he at least clean you up?"

"Yes, and with his tongue, not just toilet paper."

"Yes, you raised a gentleman. In fact, I sometimes wish he was a bit rougher. That honeymoon suite rocked with his zeal later. So I guess I can't be angry that you got him first. It just meant he was longer, slower and more oral with me."

Just about at that point, I felt a gentle thumb on the stair beside me. I turned my head to see my niece Carly sitting beside me, so close that her flannel nightshirt warmed my thigh. "I heard a shout," she whispered. "I thought it might be Santa. I see I'm right. But what's going on down there?"

"Well, my Mom is kissing Santa Claus...and your Mom IS Santa Claus."

I expected my argumentative niece to criticize my voyeurism, but instead, Carly's laughter tinkled like a spoon just barely caressing fine crystal. I guess she looked at me as I spoke, because suddenly, I felt her hand snake around my thigh and join my own hand around my stiff cock. "I think you like watching. Did you see me and Felicia on your way down?"

"Hmmmm...." I confessed.

She giggled again as her fingernails tickled my hairy balls. "How much did you see?"

"It looked like you were both sleeping."

"You missed the best part then. Before we fell asleep, Auntie Felicia read my dirty Christmas stories she downloaded off some internet site called Literotica. She especially liked the girly parts. And they made my pussy damp too. So to thank her, I tried kissing her."

"Had you kissed a girl before?"

"Sure, playing kissing games at parties, or underneath the mistletoe, but this time it was for real. Her lips opened and she sucked my tongue so hard I thought it would go down her throat. My hands seemed to be going ahead of my brain; they stripped her silk jammies right off of her. Soon, she was licking my ear. Then down my neck. I came the first time when she bit my shoulder. I had never come so easily before. She hadn't even touched my cunt. I grabbed her head with one hand and pulled up my nightie with the other hand. I shoved her lips down so fast she never had a chance to lick my nipples. I needed her tongue on my clit, and I needed it right away. I've always liked getting head more than fucking. Though if every guy had a cock like yours, Uncle Drew, I might not mind so much."

Thoughts of Felicia going down on Carly filled by brain and made my cock throb harder. Then Carly nudged my chin so I noticed why she had stopped talking. Mom's head was now buried in Santa's lap.

"Oh, Abby, so much better for you to show me than tell me how Daniel licked your clit so well. Though I must admit, I have enjoyed my share of his tonguing over the years." Santa Evette moaned. "Did you teach him that bit where he pauses with the weight of the clit balanced on the tip of his tongue and then flicks it up just as he sucks it between his teeth? Or did he learn that before? Yesssss...that's just how he does it." Evette gripped Mom's hair in both hands, pushing Mom's face deep inside Evette's Santa clad cunt.

Evette was clearly climaxing, and no longer cared about restraining her enthusiasm, howling with pleasure. Suddenly, her hips bucked upwards and Mom went sprawling into the Christmas tree, which toppled to the floor. If anyone in the house had slept through Evette's orgasms, this had to awaken them.

Dad, Daniel and Felicia all came rushing down the stairs, almost tripping over Carly and I. It all happened so fast, Carly had no time to drop my cock, so both our Dads saw that she had been giving me a hand job even before they noticed the mess on the first floor. I instantly realized that their confusion or anger over this might give Mom a chance to cover up, and Evette time to stuff herself back into the Santa suit. But Felicia was ahead of the curve as usual.

"Hey, Mom, are you the only one who gets to kiss Santa Claus?" she shouted down the stairs.

I turned my head and saw that contrary to my expectations, Evette was in no rush to cover up.

"Ho, ho, ho," Evette bellowed, "it's five past midnight, so Merry Christmas. Everyone gets to kiss Santa Claus at midnight on Christmas."

"What a great gift, Santa," Dad yelled, rushing down the stairs like a kid looking for a train set under the tree. He gathered his daughter-in-law into his arms before anyone else had a chance to move.

If there was any chance that people were going to get upset about the tree falling, this prevented such trivial worries. It was as if Dad's move was the start flag for a great incestuous orgy.

Daniel moved next, helping Mom up out of the mess of pine boughs and shattered ornaments. Evette had settled Dad into his favourite chair, and was smothering his erect prick with sloppy kisses as he reached down and twisted her hard nipples, so Daniel lead Mom to the couch, where he offered his big cock to her lips. She responded by dragging him down on top of her in a 69 position.

Felicia reached over and placed her hand over top of Carly's on my engorged shaft, gently stroking it as the two girls kissed tenderly. Carly reached over with her free hand and pulled my head towards them. Every other time I had tried three way kissing, with Georgia and any of her pals, it had been a head bumping disaster. Any concerns about taboos melted away as this kiss flowed gracefully, as if always meant to be. Carly's tongue brushed my right cheek as the tip of my tongue entered her lips. Felicia slid below, her tongue wrapping under mine, flicking from one set of lips to the other.

We continued like this for a moment, until Dad said, "Hey, kids, Evette said everyone gets to kiss Santa. Get your horny little butts down here and kiss her."

Carly replied. "How can we do that when she's sucking your cock, Grandpa?"

"Well, she has two sets of lips," Dad answered, pointing at Evette's bum, now displayed naked, her Santa pants puddled around her knees on the floor.

"Ewww...." Felicia moaned, as if she hadn't just been licking her niece's sweet cunt an hour earlier.

"What's the matter, Felicia," Dad asked, "is she too old for you? Your Mom has gotten her nice and wet and I bet she's every bit as sweet as Carly."

"What?" Felicia protested.

"I peeped in on you and Carly earlier. I heard Evette come in and got up, thinking it might be your Mom. I heard the noises from your room and looked to see if everything was okay. I was pleased to see that not only was it fine, but that you were doing a fine job pleasing Carly with that dandy ivory dildo that you don't think Mom and I know you have. It made me so horny that I didn't pause to check who the Santa I was kissing really was. I guess I ought to warn you that this Santa's pussy is kind of cum filled." Dad chuckled. "I guess Mom never noticed the familiar taste."

"She's kind of too busy to ask," I said, having taken the opportunity of this time to watch Mom and Daniel on the couch. He was massaging Mom's pussy as his tongue buzzed across her clit, toying with it. Mom meanwhile had her middle finger thrust deep between Daniel's buttocks, stimulating his prostate as he fucked her mouth with frantic hip action. Mom looked like all her cock sucking experience had taught her a thing or three. I especially liked the way she nipped at the tip when he pulled up out of her lips. I found myself hoping I would get a turn soon. I also noticed that Evette was right - my equipment was bigger than Daniel's, though his might be thicker. He did not stop nibbling Mom's clit, even as the goo flowing out of the corners of her mouth confirmed that she was swallowing his cum.

Carly had wasted no time taking Dad's advice and bounded down the stairs to slide on her back underneath her Mom's hips and bury her beautiful face in that spunky pussy. I was a bit shocked that Felicia was the one with quibbles about taboos, and here was my supposedly conservative niece eating out her allegedly repressed Mother.

"Well, I don't want to be left out," Felicia shrugged, and then she took the stairs two at a time. "Last one to kiss Santa gets a lump of coal," she teased, looking back at me.

Felicia grabbed a pillow from a chair and put it under her head as she twisted around, nudging Carly aside as they shared Evette's pussy, each licking up and then down one side, meeting at her clit. I watched from the stairs as they tongue wrestled Santa's love button, and then they switched sides, proving that they each had well practiced tongues. Despite this attention, Evette never missed a beat bobbing up and down on Dad's shaft. Since he had already come once, he was slow to spill his load.

I finally walked down the stairs, moving calmly, though I was anything but calm. I had lusted after my sister-in-law ever since she had started dating Daniel. I had been a mere boy at the time and had no idea why my groin felt heavy whenever she looked at me. As I had matured, our infrequent visits had become increasingly uncomfortable. Her sisterly kisses on the cheek would send shivers down my spine, her aloofness and drab clothing, hinting at something underneath worthy of concealment, just fuelled my imagination into a fever. On several holidays, I had almost come in my trousers before I had a chance to run into a handy bathroom or bedroom to relieve my hormones. In recent years, Elle and now Georgia had thought my excitement was cute, and each had enjoyed the benefits of helping me with the situation.

I saw no way to fit my head under Evette's hips, so I tried something I had never done before. I grabbed hold of her bum and stuck my head right into the cleavage. My kiss was about to be bestowed on a part of Santa that few people had ever kissed before. I reached around with my fingers and felt the dampness inside her thighs, grazing her labia with my nails. I felt her shiver at the multiple stimuli. I pressed closer, rolling my tongue around her ass cheeks, darting closer to the rosette of her asshole with each lick. Evette's anus was as spotless as her normal prim behaviour. I was surprised how much I was enjoying this experience, and made a mental note to do this with Georgia some time when I could spend an hour or more exploring the pleasures.

Tonight, Evette was so excited by all the taboos being broken at once that patience was not possible. The harder I tried to resist driving my tongue straight through the ring of her sphincter, the more she pushed herself back against my face. I had no time to stop and savour how she squirmed as my nose rubbed against the fine hairs deep inside her cheeks. I tried pressing my tongue gently against her hole, but it opened instantly, drawing me in. I decided to act as if I was fucking Georgia anally, thrusting in long deep strokes.

It was such an amazing encounter, tasting Evette and feeling her wriggling, trapped by three tongues. I felt her tense as Dad gasped out loud. "I'm about to blow," he warned.

Evette lifted her head for the first time since starting to deep throat him. "I want you to refill my cunt," she said. I sat back as she rose up off her daughter and sister-in-law's face, twirling around to land on Dad's pole with no effort.

"Mom used to be a gymnast," Carly explained. She and Felicia crawled up and each gave Evette a quick kiss on the mouth, and then they each took a nipple into their lips and nibbling in stereo.

I glanced over at the couch. Mom and Daniel were resting, snuggled together, watching the foursome on Dad's chair. Mom caught my eye. "You still have a hard cock," she observed. I just nodded as she crooked her finger, calling me over.

"I hope you don't mind if I skip kissing your mouth, since I know where it has been. Besides which, it sure looks like both my sons have tasty cocks." Mom ran her tongue around the rim of my cockhead and then slurped the throbbing purple helmet into her cheek as she fondled my balls and pumped myself. I felt the sperm preparing to surge as my scrotum tightened. She picked up on this sign as well.

"Don't come in my mouth this time, Honey," she begged, removing her lips from my member. "I need a good fucking."

She pulled me onto the couch and sat on me, assuming the same position as Evette had with Dad. Daniel recovered enough from his orgasm to turn sideways and slurp on her left nipple as Mom bounced up and down urgently on my cock. I had expected that she would be looser than the young women I was used to, but her experienced cunt gripped my shaft and milked me. Felicia saw the family action and quietly quit licking Evette's boob in favour of nibbling her own Mom's right nipple. I could see our foursome in a handy mirror. The sight of Mom fucking all her children finished me off and my load spurted forth explosively. Mom continued riding me, her muscles squeezing as much juice as possible from my rod.

Felicia slipped down to her knees between Mom's legs and I enjoyed the sweet sensation of her tongue flicking across the root of my shaft as she sucked up my cum, mixed with Mom's juices. Mom began moaning more deeply, then faster. I sensed from the angle of her head that she was making eye contact with Dad.

"It's so thrilling, getting the added pleasure of knowing all the men in my family will watch me as I come. Especially knowing that your Dad is going to come at the same moment," Mom whispered into my ear.

I was about to reply that technically I would not be watching, since her body blocked my view but before I could, Dad let out a massive grunt. I think Daniel and Felicia bit down extra hard on Mom's nipples as they heard Dad, so Mom roared in satisfaction, knocking me back against the couch.

I still had not orgasmed, however and I knew as exhausted as she was, Mom wanted my load inside her tired cunt. I was at a loss how to finish quickly when Felicia came to the rescue. Carly was busy licking Dad's cum up as it leaked from her mother, so Felicia decided to imitate the action, tasting Mom's juices. As my sister buried her face inside our mother's thighs, her tongue attacked not only the soft maternal skin, but also the junction of her cunt and my shaft. As Felicia swallowed Mom's wetness, she was stimulating my balls.

It took only a few strokes from Felicia's young but experienced tongue to put me over the edge. She paused just long enough to say, "Thank you," before returning to emulating Carly, licking up my sperm mixed with Mom's liquor.

Daniel let Mom's tit out of his teeth and dropped to the floor behind Felicia, where he lay on his back and slid underneath her, between her legs. In the mirror I watched as he gently explored his sister's shaved pubes. In response to Daniel's tongue, Felicia started coming, releasing a fresh arousing aroma.

Carly paused in her laving of Dad and Evette, looked over at our group and urged Daniel onward, "She'll really come hard if you stick your tongue in and fuck her as if it is a cock."

Felicia just moaned as she continued cleaning Mom. As my cock relaxed, it slipped out of Mom's cunt and Felicia started licking my shaft, occasionally drawing the head into her mouth, but only for a moment each time, before she would resume attacking Mom.

I noticed Carly now imitate her Aunt as she popped Dad's semi erect weapon free from her Mother's cunt and matched Felicia lick for lick.

Daniel seemed to have found the Felicia's most sensitive spots. I could see her butt squirming in the mirror as I felt her breath turn into panting. He did not stop as our sister came on his face, her hips rising and falling, visual evidence of her orgasm. I passed out, falling asleep on the couch with Mom still slumped in my lap as Felicia, Carly and Daniel each continued their efforts at incestuous oral gift giving.

My last recollection was Evette and Mom both giggling as Dad said, "It truly is better to give than receive."

It was only a few hours later when the Christmas morning sun coming in through the window woke me up. Mom was snoring in my lap. Evette, still wearing the remnants of her Santa suit was stoking the fire. Carly was curled in between Dad's legs, deep throating her grandfather's cock, even though he was still sleeping.

Felicia and Daniel were spooned together at my feet. Daniel's hand was cupping Felicia's boob, just as Carly had earlier. The thoughts of what happened after I had watched Carly's actions last night made my cock stir again. I enjoyed the scene as Carly licked the underside of Dad's shaft from the balls up to the head before once again swallowing it all.

I guess my excitement was not quiet, because Evette turned and spoke quietly to me. "Merry Christmas, Drew. How about you go put the coffee on, but don't forget that later, I want my share of that fine weapon of yours?"

I carefully nudged Mom aside, not waking her. I threw a comforter over her before I went into the kitchen. I busied myself with the coffeemaker, being careful not to bump my morning wood against the cabinets. A minute later, the coffee was brewing. Remembering the source of the odd taste in my mouth, I concocted a mouthwash of baking soda followed by vinegar. I was puckered up from that when Felicia walked in. She paused just inside the kitchen, stretching like a cat, her firm young nipples greeting the dawn. My cock, already stiff, throbbed in appreciation.

"Oh, is that for me, brother?" she purred. "As much as I like eating sausage for breakfast, I need a cock in my cunt more. I did not get any last night."

She did not wait for a response, falling to her knees and running her tongue around the swollen purple end, her dainty fingers tickling my balls. As Felicia was bobbing up and down, gradually taking more of my long shaft each stroke, Evette walked in.

"Coffee ready?" Evette asked. Only then did she notice Felicia on her knees. "Oh my God, I think she has the whole thing in her throat. I never thought such a tiny girl could gulp down such a huge cock."

Evette poured herself a coffee. In order to do so, she stood so close to me that I felt the fake fur of her Santa suit brushing my arm. Her breath warmed my ear. "It looks like she really loves her work. So I won't interrupt, but I want some of that fine weapon later. Santa deserves presents too. After dinner, instead of a turkey nap, how about I sit in your lap?"

"But first, everyone kisses Santa Claus." This was a new voice. I looked past the pom pom of Evette's hat and saw Carly and Daniel inside the doorway. Daniel was rubbing sleep out of his eyes. Carly continued, "Go ahead and kiss her on the lips, Uncle Drew. And if we're calling dibs to get drilled by you, don't forget me. How about I claim overnight rights?"

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers