Everyone's Kissing Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

She ran her tongue over her glistening lips. "That way after we fuck, we can sleep and you will be recovered enough that I can wake you tomorrow like I woke Gramps today, and see how your fresh morning sperm compares." She giggled, hugging Daniel around the waist. "I like Mom's idea about nap time. I think I'll dibs Dad then."

"Why wait till then?" asked Daniel, hoisting his daughter onto a countertop and spreading her legs. He began licking her cunt with fast rough strokes, twisting his whole head from side to side.

Evette grinned. She straddled the kneeling Felicia and gave me a long slow tongue twisting kiss. I felt her big tits pressing against me, nipples drilling into my chest. "I bet you never knew Mom had such great tits," Carly said, "she dresses so prudish. But I've spied on her with Dad. They love tit fucking. Next Christmas, maybe Santa will bring me bigger boobs, so I can tit fuck too."

"But I love your taut young tits," Felicia said, stopping her oral attack. "They'll get sloppy soon enough after you have kids."

This reminded me of my soon to be parenthood. Instead of distracting me, which might have caused my wood to subside, thoughts of fertility made the sperm rush upwards into my shaft.

"I'm almost ready to come," I warned. "If you want me in your pussy, I hope you are on the pill."

"Of course I am. But before we fuck, why aren't Mom and Dad in here? I want Mom to see what evil she released." Felicia giggled. "And my extra present for Dad will be to let him eat Drew's cum out of my cunt before he fucks me."

"They decided to have a good old fashioned Christmas morning husband wife fuck," Carly explained between moans. "Apparently, traditionally they fuck by the tree after they exchange their own gifts Christmas Eve. They kind of got interrupted this year by the arrival of my Mom, the sexy Santa."

"That's so sweet," Felicia said, releasing my cock from her mouth but still holding the root. "Now I want Drew to fuck me on the kitchen table."

My kid sister led me to the butcher block island which served as a table, and swept the surface clean. Evette seemed momentarily left out, standing by the coffeemaker, but moved over to join Carly and Daniel in a nuclear family hug.

Felicia leapt up onto the polished wood, tossing her legs high and wide. "Quick, Drew, I want it now. I can hardly wait."

She pulled me closer, guiding my throbbing cock to her honey pot. I felt my tip pierce her slit and could control my passion no longer. I thrust with my hips, fucking my sister harder than I had ever fucked Elle, Georgia or any other girl or woman.

"Cripes, Drew, you're tearing me apart. You're huge. Bigger than any cock I've ever had," Felicia screamed.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"No, don't."

Meanwhile, I noticed that Carly was bent over a stool, eating Evette's cunt as her father fucked her from behind.

Evette smiled over at us and reconnected the entire group by pinching Felicia's nipples. That was all it took for Felicia to climax. This in turn made her already tight cunt clamp harder around my rod as I pumped into her. I only lasted a few more strokes and then I blew my load into her womb. My spasms barely subsided when Carly, Evette and Daniel all came at once.

I slumped back against the counter and poured a coffee while I caught my breath. The Christmas merrymaking was far from over however, as Evette was already licking Felicia clean, and Felicia was bathing Daniel's cock.

Carly approached me, offering her well creamed cunt. I fell to my knees and sampled her taste, mixed with my brother's offering. The salty sweet combination was exciting enough that I was soon hard again.

Carly smiled. "Let's go upstairs for that nap now," she said, taking me by the hand and leading the way.

"I always thought you didn't like me," I told Carly as she led me up to my attic room.

"And you treated me like a stuck up bitch," Carly giggled, shutting the trap door behind us. "Mind you, that's because I am a stuck up bitch. Most of the time any way. Only good fucking cures it for a while. But most of the guys I meet just want to pump a load into every wet hole they find. And none of them have a great cock like you have."

Carly fell back on my old bed. Though I had fucked a few girlfriends there, tough little Carly gained a whole new innocence reclining beneath my old Corvette posters. She beckoned me closer. I stepped to the side of the bed, where she reached up and grabbed my cock. Suddenly she swung around.

"I hope you don't mind, Uncle Drew. Ever since I saw you kissing Mom's ass, I've wanted your cock up my virgin ass."

"Fine, but first, you get what every naughty girl deserves on Christmas morning."

"A lump of coal?"

"No, a spanking."

I timed my first slap to coincide with that sentence, catching her by surprise. It was a bit harder than planned, she bounced up in shock. I softened the bows, counting out one for each year of her young life, alternating cheeks. After the last blow, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my cock, which slid effortlessly into her ass, already well lubricated by her earlier sexual play, and her current excitement. I fucked her slowly, toying with her clit with my fingers as I tried different strokes and angles, experimenting to see which excited her most, delaying my own orgasm.

"Yes, just like that," Carly moaned, her muscles clenching my cock as I felt her clit throb.

I twirled her love button with my fingers, gradually working them further inside her, until I was fist fucking her pussy, with just a thin wall of flesh separating my cock from my hand.

"Oh, Drew, I feel so full," Carly sighed. I fucked harder from both sides and soon she screamed, "I'm going to...I am ...coming."

I pumped a fresh load into her as, the excess spoiling onto the back of her thighs as we heard Evette's voice yelling, "Ho, ho, ho, who wants presents?"

I pulled clear of Carly's ass, the final gobs coating her back. I had already had my presents, but a few more would never hurt. Still, I took a moment before heading downstairs to lick her back clean, just like Mom and Evette had said a gentleman should.

The rest of the holiday went well, clothing being optional except when non family arrived. Everyone was pleased by the news of Georgia's pregnancy, and Georgia was excited when I told her what fun we could expect at the wedding reception.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers