Everything

Story Info
He leaves everything behind.
2.7k words
3.82
32.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories are an odd thing. Sometimes remembered with total clarity and other times just a vague sensation barely remembered. Some memories we wish could last a lifetime and others will haunt us to the day we die. I have never had a memory I wished I could remember forever, and my mind is full of ones I wish I could forget...

The sensation of his clothes tearing was frightening. Gabriel had woken up to hands holding him down and others tearing the clothes from his sleeping body. He struggled to free himself and was rewarded with a punch in the face and then to the stomach. He folded in on himself trying to protect vital areas but it did no good. When he had at last been stripped he got a good look at his tormentors.

He saw the feral grins of his mom and sister as they held him down and his father at the foot of the bed, his cock fully erect. Gabriel, realizing what his father was going to do, resumed his struggle but got nothing but more punches and slaps from his mother and sister.

With a vicious thrust his father shoved his cock up Gabriel's ass. Screaming in pain, it felt like a lance of fire up his virgin hole. The more Gabriel screamed the harder and faster his father's frantic thrusts became. With a final grunt, his father unloaded deep into his ass.

Feeling the shame of having his body violated in such a cruel way the tears came even harder, but that did nothing but spur his family on to even greater acts of cruelty. His sister really began working his body over after that. Punches and kicks were administered all over and finally a particularly brutal kick made him gasp as some of his ribs cracked, and a finger was broken as she stepped on his hand.

With the break in the systematic torture of his body he thought they were finally done with him, they had just begun. With a nasty grin his father called out the door. Gabriel's will left him as he saw three other men come through the door. They all took the clothes off and lined up to take their turn with his abused body. With the penetration of the first man he fell into the blessed release of unconsciousness.

Gabriel awoke with a strangled cry. Twisted up in his sheets and covered with sweat, he shook in rage as the poisonous memories rose up, reliving them as he so often had throughout the past five years. After all this time he still felt dirty from them.

Gabriel turned on the small light on the table next to his bed and looked at the numbers on his alarm. With a sigh he realized it was still early yet but decided to get up anyways as there would be no more sleep for him. Taking a drink of the water that he kept next to his bed it soothed his parched throat.

He swung out of bed and entered his bathroom to take a quick shower. After today he would never have to deal with his family again. Escape from the Hell he had lived in was finally within his grasp and nothing was going to keep him from that.

Throwing on a ragged set of clothes that his sister hadn't managed to destroy too much he picked up the bag he packed the night before and threw it in the back of his car and was gone.

He made a quick stop at his best friend Melissa's house to pick up his stash of money. He knocked on the door and she answered the door in PJ's and a sleepy look on her face.

"Here for your money," she asked him?

"Yeah, I'm out of here. I woke up and threw everything in the car and I'm ready to go," he told her.

She disappeared back inside for a minute and came back out with a bag. There was a surprisingly large amount in the pile but had he left it in his parent's house it would have been found and taken from him. He learned early on that it was best to leave nothing he truly valued anywhere in the house because it would be found and taken from him or destroyed.

Melissa handed him his stack of cash and after he had hidden it on his body, she hugged him like she was never going to let go. She slipped a piece of paper with all of her contact info into his pocket.

"Damn you, be careful and keep in touch with me so I know you're ok," she told him.

With a tender kiss from her on his cheek, he got back to his car and pulled away as the early morning sun crested the hills. He never saw the flood of tears streaming down Melissa face.

The drive to college was long. He had chosen a college in California. He wanted to put as much space between him and his family; if he never saw them again it would be too soon. He took his time in his trip across country. He had left himself lots of time and he had some money so he made it a small vacation, the first he had ever had.

He found that the solitude of the drive was comforting to him. It was the only time in his life that Gabriel had ever felt like he could relax his guard. The mid west states was his favorite part of the trip. The feeling of the rural towns fit with his personality, with the nice laid-back pace of life.

All too soon his trip was over and he had arrived at the college.

Gabriel parked his car in the visitor lot and grabbed his bag out of the back seat. He followed the signs for check in and found himself in the lobby of the dorm. There was a table set up and manned by three coeds. Gabriel got into line and eventually made his way to the front.

"I'm here to check in," he said.

"Name please," the guy asked him.

Gabriel told him and he was handed his info packet. He headed for the elevator and then changed his mind and headed for the stairs when he saw the mass of people waiting to go up. His room was at the far end of the hall, next to the stairs, which suited him fine. Less noise from people using the elevator all hours of the night.

He opened the door to his room and found that his roommate had already been moved in. Gabriel quickly unloaded the things that he had brought, which didn't take too long. He set up his laptop on the desk, put his few meager clothes in the closet, and quickly made his bed with the sheets that he had bought on his way out to school.

Finished with his set up, Gabriel left to go check out campus and the surrounding area to get a feel for things. He stopped at the student ID office and got his ID card and then to pick up a parking pass for his car. Going out into town he found the feel of the town nice and peaceful. While many of the stores he look at were what he would call yuppie, the town had a slow sleepy pace that he had associated with many of the mid west towns he had gone through.

His next stop was to open a bank account. Stopping in at a Bank of America branch, he filled out the paper work, deposited his money and was soon the proud owner of a set of starter checks and a bank card that would arrive in the mail in about a week. Grinning about everything he had accomplished that day he made his way back to the dining hall and grabbed a quick dinner.

Arriving back at his room his roommate still was not there, so Gabriel took a moment to glace at his roommate's side of the room. There was the typical desktop and printer sitting on the desk. Gabriel was hoping that he might be able to share the printer on a network and save himself the money of having to buy one. The clothes and bedding were of a nice quality, but nothing looked particularly expensive.

Gabriel's eyes were then drawn to the large playbook sitting on the bookshelf, and he felt his chest constrict and his pulse quicken. Besides his parents, the football players at his high school had been his worst tormentors.

Gabriel turned to his computer and powered it up, and entered his music folder and cued up a playlist of backtracks that he could sing with. Ever since he had been little, he had a knack for vocal performance and it could calm him like nothing else could. He was in the middle of the country part of his set when his roommate entered the room.

Gabriel did not immediately hear his roommate enter, and it wasn't until his roommate cleared his throat that Gabriel was aware that he was there. Gabriel was embarrassed and turned the list off. Gabriel turned to his roommate and introduced himself. His roommate shook his hand and told him his name was Ryan Anderson. Ryan told him that he was really good at singing.

There was a knock at their door and a curvaceous little brown-haired dream peeked through the crack in the door and called out for Ryan. Ryan let her in and gave her a hug and then turned to introduce her to Gabriel. She held out her hand and said her name was Sarah, Gabriel took her hand and told her his.

Ryan told him that they were going out to a party and asked him if he wanted to come with. Gabriel turned the invitation down telling them that he still had some stuff to do to get settled in. With a goodbye tossed his way the two were out the door and Gabriel relaxed a little.

After shooting off and e-mail to Melissa. He let her know he was ok, and told her about his roommate and fears that he would be just like all the other jocks he had known in high school. He told her that he was going to try to get a cell phone soon and he would get her the number for it when he did. He made a quick list of the things that he need to go do tomorrow, showered and changed for bed.

Gabriel opened his eyes to the bright California sun the next morning. Hopping out of bed he glanced over and saw Ryan sprawled across his bed still asleep. Gabriel grabbed a towel and left for the shower. As he quickly washed he realized that he was very rested. He had never slept that well before. He was typically a light sleeper after his experience with his family assaulting him. He hadn't even heard Ryan come back in.

He changed into a clean set of clothes for the day and grabbed his checks. He checked his e-mail and saw a message from Melissa. She was glad to hear from him and told him to call her anytime he needed to talk to someone. He ran downstairs to the cafeteria for breakfast and then jumped on the bus to go across town to the shopping center.

He knew that he needed some new clothes. The ratty stuff he had been wearing at home was not going to cut it here. He bought some new socks and boxers, and then a few new shirts and a new pair of jeans. Going to another store be bought a new pair of shoes. His account took a hit with his spending spree but he figured he really needed the clothes.

He jumped on the bus and headed back downtown and dropped of an application to work at the city pool and then back on to campus where he dropped of an application for work at the campus pool. He walked back to the dorms and found that Ryan was up now, but had a bad headache from his hangover. They talked for a while about how the party went and if Gabriel was ready for classes to start the next day. That reminded him that he still needed to get his textbooks.

Ryan told him to wait and he would go with him. Ryan got ready and made a few phone calls to a couple of his friends and before long they had a large group to descend on the unsuspecting bookstore. There were quick introductions all around, but Gabriel didn't pay too much attention since they were mostly fellow teammates and cheer friends of Ryan, and Gabriel figured he would never speak to them again.

Gabriel got his texts, and was astounded at the costs of the books. The bookstore got highway robbery for these things. He had a book for Family law, criminal law, civil practice, and intro to psych. Just for those four books it was almost $400. It was a damn good thing that his scholarship covered his books he thought to himself, he never could have afforded them on his own.

With the book buying done, Ryan's friends all decided to go grab dinner and asked Gabriel if he wanted to join them, but he begged off and headed back to the dorms with his purchases while the others headed off to eat.

Ryan and his friends walked down town and got seats at Red Robin. Ryan felt bad because he knew the reason Gabriel hadn't come was he was uncomfortable with his friends. The cheer captain, Heather, drew him out of his thought when she asked about Gabriel.

"What's up with Gabriel," she asked him?

With an deep breath Ryan explained to him his suspicions about his roommate. He told them that he thought that Gabriel had been hurt badly in his past, and he kind of figured that it might have been by football players and "popular" people. Ryan told them that Gabriel seems really nervous around people.

As they were leaving Heather grabbed Ryan and told him she wanted to talk to him real quick.

"I think you need to get him to come out to one of our parties sometime," she told Ryan.

"Another one of your projects," he asked her?

"Maybe," Heather responded. "Depends on how the situation goes if I have a chance to meet him."

"Well, be careful," Ryan told her. "I don't want to see him hurt worse than he is already."

With a wave, Heather took off in the other direction with her friends, while Ryan headed back to the dorm to see if Gabriel was there. Ryan heard the music and Gabriel's voice before he even got the key in the door. He eased the door open quietly and sat on the bed while he waited for Gabriel to finish his song. When it was over Ryan spoke.

"Hey Gabriel, I'm sorry you weren't comfortable with my friends," Ryan told him. Gabriel spun around with a scared look on his face, and then when he saw that it was Ryan his face went to more neutral look.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just not use to a large group of people," Gabriel said.

"Cool, well I'll be back later then," Ryan told him. "We got a big party tonight before classes start tomorrow. You sure you don't want to tag along," he asked?

"No, I'm going to get ready for classes and make and early night of it. You have a good time," Gabriel said.

Ryan walked to and Gabriel turned back to his computer and set it up to download some new music and a couple new movies that he hadn't had a chance to see yet. He checked his e-mail and saw he had a message from the city pool telling him they would like him to come in for an interview. He wrote them a quick response and told them he could be there around 3:00 and would that be ok.

He got his pack ready with his notebook, textbooks, and a pen for class. He took a quick shower, turned his alarm on, and crawled into bed.