Everything About You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savanna froze when Becca's mouth captured her sensitive inner lips and she forgot for a moment what she'd been doing as jagged bolts of pleasure spread across her hips. The initial tension in her muscles slowly unwound as her lover's tongue searched out her treasures and only then was she able to remember her previous train of thought. She resumed the task of removing Becca's shorts and lowered her lips to the puffy gaping lips of the brunette's now soaked pussy. She had every intention of taking her time, but that was blown to hell when Becca sucked her clit inside her mouth and thrashed it with her tongue sending wild fits of pleasure out in all directions.

Savanna dove onto her lover's shiny lips and sucked them, one at a time, into her mouth which sent Becca's hips quivering. Her nipples brushed carelessly over the brunette's taut abdomen, adding to the wild mess of lovely feelings now swirling in her own belly. She was growing dangerously close to orgasm and wanted Becca to come with her. Wrapping her arm around a rock hard thigh, Savanna poised two fingers at her lover's entrance now standing proudly open for delightful intruders such as these. She worried she wouldn't be able to catch Becca up to her current level of arousal, but decided to go for the gold and attacked her clit with her tongue while simultaneously entering her body in one swift push.

"Saaa...vaaa...naaaaaa..." Becca drawled with precious little grace as the world around her disappeared. All that existed for her now was the woman above her and the pleasure she was inspiring with her talented tongue and fingers.

Savanna smiled wickedly as the unintended praise infused her very soul. She continued loving the now exposed nubbin with her tongue and watched in fascination as Becca's silky walls attempted to hold her thrusting fingers in each time they moved to withdraw. The sight became all the more erotic when she felt her own delicate lips invite stiff fingers inside her body and hold on for dear life. Becca then nibbled her clit ever so lightly and it sent a jagged ripple of joy across her lithe frame. She mirrored the action and was pleased to see, what she could only hope was the same feeling washing over Becca's body.

They took turns teasing and pleasuring in this way of copycatting the other's lusty attention and Becca sent up a prayer that it would never end. She knew the prayer was in vain, but couldn't help but want to stay like this forever. She absolutely adored tasting and teasing Savanna's pussy and was of the opinion that a vagina was originally created with a loving mouth in mind. She felt her lover's fingers angle up inside her and received a dull thrum of pleasure as her innermost bundle of sensitive nerves was skillfully massaged.

Savanna felt Becca's muscles begin a gentle pulsing and knew it wouldn't be long now. A sense of impending triumph grew in her as she thought of her petite lover tumbling down the mountain of bliss first. Her arrogance, however, distracted her just enough that she didn't realize how close she was and before she could do anything about it her muscles locked and every nerve in her body sounded off at the same time. There was no cognizant thought to what her limbs were doing, as pleasure engulfed her as completely as a black hole, but in her release she unwittingly drove her fingers deep inside her lover pressing firmly against Becca's well stimulated g-spot forcing her release as well.

Becca was unprepared for her climax, as she'd expected nothing if Savanna reached the pinnacle before she did and was distracted from her current ministrations. As it happened though, she was able to enjoy the beginnings of her lover's climax for a few delicious moments before her own steamrolled her unsuspecting body. She rarely achieved orgasm in this manner, but had been so turned on by the whole scene that she was powerless to deny the sensations Savanna conjured up. It was a different kind of ultimate pleasure that failed to rock her body mercilessly, but instead fulfilled her by way of rich warm molasses pulsing through her limbs, sweetening every excitable part of her body clear up to her lips that now throbbed in time to her heartbeat.

Again, she wished the feeling could last forever but abandoned all hope as the intensity of her pleasure slowly waned leaving her satisfied and sensitive to the touch. Savanna collapsed on top of her and they lie together with their heads between each other's knees struggling for breath and mental focus. Becca seemed to recover more quickly and couldn't resist the urge to lick tiny circles over Savanna's inner thigh.

"Stop." Savanna mumbled as her body twitched in response.

Becca waited a second or two before repeating and was admonished again.

"I mean it."

Of course you do, Becca thought and again licked the smooth skin producing yet another strong jerk from the sweaty body covering hers.

"Babyyyyy." Savanna whined impatiently.

"Don't whine, love. You're much too old for that sort of behavior." Becca scolded and pinched her ass for emphasis.

"I swear, Becca. If I could trust my limbs to cooperate I'd be tickling the hell out of you right now."

"Empty threats, Blondie. Now roll off of me so I can start on breakfast." She replied and again pinched the round bottom above her.

"How can you possibly think of food at a time like this?" Savanna asked as Becca rolled her to the bed, freeing her enough to get up.

"That's simple. My gorgeous wife kept me up half the night making love to me and I am running desperately low on energy."

"Is that so?" Savanna asked, smiling proudly.

"Yes that's so, and she'll be coming home any minute now so hurry up and get out of here before you get me in trouble...she'll flip her lid if she finds you here."

"Hilarious, Becca. Side-splittingly funny and all that boloney." Savanna said and rolled her eyes.

They spent the day in bathrobes watching old movies while snuggled together in the overstuffed loveseat they always fought over. Between tickle wars, wrestling matches and spontaneous lovemaking they planned the rest of their weekend, which really only consisted of Sunday since they'd wasted Saturday being wickedly lazy and indulgent.

Sunday was productive and laden with innuendo and lusty promises as they painted the kitchen, wall papered the guest bathroom and organized the storage closet. It seemed that the only thing that went remotely wrong was a heated discussion over a scandal concerning a local judge and pretty young legal aide in his employ. But as always, they were civil through their conflicting passion and over it in no time.

Savanna hated to get up Monday morning and leave the warmth of their bed, but was anxious to get to the office and see what she'd missed last week. She reluctantly dragged herself to the shower and got ready in silence so Becca could sleep. On her way out of the bedroom she stopped and stared for a long time. She could only see traces of her lover's face as the rest of it was strewn with wavy auburn hair. The sheet now rested over the small of her back leaving her top half exposed and to Savanna's way of thinking, sinfully inviting. Her breasts jutted out slightly as they were pancaked against the mattress and the weight of her body. Savanna had a sudden urge to drag her fingernails down the sides of them and had to physically shake her head to clear the fog of desire that was forming there.

Turning to leave was as hard today as it had been last week when she'd left for the airport. And she almost called the whole day off when she walked by a photo of Isabelle and Becca in a park swing together smiling happily back at her. Becca had taken the day off to meet her parents and the baby at the airport, but Savanna felt she needed to report back to work as soon as possible so she picked up her briefcase and headed to her car. She climbed in quickly as it was chilly outside, but before she could get the key in the ignition she saw the pretty pink stationary taped to her steering wheel and studied it closely.

Things That Turn Me On

Savanna's kisses

Savanna's smile

Savanna's lips

Savanna's tongue

Savanna's fingers

Savanna's golden hair

Savanna's 'purple' eyes

Savanna's gorgeous breasts

This could go on ad infinitum

In summation, what really turns me on is everything about you!

All my love forever,

B

She read it twice before reaching for her cell phone. She stared at the piece of paper even as she hit the speed dial to her assistant's line.

"Good morning, Brian, it's Savanna."

"The trip was fine, but not very productive."

"I know. Look, I'm not going to be in today after all, so please field what you can and leave the rest on my desk for tomorrow."

"That's fine. See you then." She said distractedly and folded the phone closed. She smiled down at the rosy sheet of paper and admired her lover's elegant handwriting and loving words for a full two minutes before finally getting out of the car and heading back inside. They had until three thirty before the family arrived and she planned to make the most of their day before then.