Everything Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had sex in the car. He sat in the backseat and she sat on his lap and rode him, facing away. He had hold of her tits as he drove up into her.

And all she could do was feel. His heat, his strength, the feeling of power of his thrusts. She braced herself against the front seat as he pushed up inside her.

A groan, and his hands tightened on her tits. And he stopped, as he pulsed inside her.

And he stopped. He was done. She wasn't.

He kissed the back of her neck and said, "That was great. I gotta get back."

She squeaked, "I'm not done."

"Well, that's your problem. Get out."

She was pissed. He basically rolled her out of the car and shoved her away. She spit at him and he laughed. "You fucking bastard. I hope you get the clap."

He slapped her then, grabbed her arms and shook her. "You got the clap? Did you give it to me, bitch?"

"No."

"Don't fucking lie to me."

"I don't, asshole. Let me go."

He shoved her then, against another car, and walked back to the club. She stood there, appalled, pissed, and unsatisfied. And not knowing quite what to do.

After a couple of minutes, she went back in to the club and got Mel and convinced her that they should go home.

She spent the rest of the night curled in a ball, stroking one of her sweaters, because it felt so soft.

It was a few months later that a guy she had been dating, Don, had talked her into a threesome. It was her, him, and a friend of his, Joshua. They had all got together at his place, had a little beer beforehand and took some X.

They started necking and, while Don started kissing her and kneading a boob through her shirt, Joshua was nibbling on her neck and rubbing the crotch of her jeans. She was scratching her fingernails up and down their thighs.

Don then unbuttoned her shirt and stuck his hand inside her bra. She gasped and arched into his hand. And she got wet, right there. Don kneaded her breast and tweaked her nipple as Josh unbuttoned her jeans and slid his fingers inside her waistband. She started digging her fingertips into their inner thighs. Josh moaned at that.

The shirt came off and Don was chewing at her nipple through the bra while Josh had shoved his hand into her pants and had captured her mouth. His tongue had invaded her mouth, thrusting strongly in, tasting her, seemingly wanting to devour her. Their positions had shifted enough that she couldn't touch Josh's dick, but she was rubbing on Don's. He was moaning; she was moaning. The nipple that wasn't being sucked on was standing at attention, rubbing against the cup as Don worked on the other one. Josh was circling his fingers in her curls, her pants were tight enough that he couldn't get any further. She was so wet, her underwear was soaked. Although she wasn't thinking of it then, she had started soaking through the crotch of her jeans.

All she could think of was the feeling of them touching her. She felt so sensitive, like everything was magnified. Their hands were warm on her; their mouths strong, and wet; breath like the sweetest, gentlest caress.

And she so wanted to be naked. To feel their skin against hers. To feel their hands on her. To feel the smooth hardness of their dicks. In her mouth. In her. She wanted to be touched. And fucked.

They got her sideways on the couch and Josh pulled off her shoes and socks, then slithered off her jeans. Then he shoved his fingers against her slit and rubbed her through her blue underwear. She moaned loudly at the sensation in that intimate place.

Don had pulled her bra around her waist and was rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger while kissing her again. Josh had her other nipple in his mouth.

He shoved her panties to one side and slipped his fingers inside her. She dropped her head back and moaned. Don was working on getting his pants off. She was trying to help Don and had Josh by his bright green hair. By this time, she was almost flat on the couch.

Don brought a stiff dick, glistening with precum, to her head and slapped it lightly against her cheek. He trailed it down to the edge of her mouth and said, "Open up." Lyssa dutifully opened her mouth and he slid his length in. She licked at him and sucked a bit, while Josh was fingerfucking her. His three fingers slid easily in and out of her while his thumb rubbed lightly against her clit with the motion. The feelings were exquisite. But she was kinda cold. She was getting less contact than she wanted. What she did want was more skin against hers.

Dark brown eyes looked down to her lower half and she pulled away from Don's length for a second. Josh was watching her tits. "Fuck me." He glanced up at her as she sucked in Don's dick again and fumbled with his pants.

She was rolling her tongue around Don's shaft as she watched Josh's dick spring free. Don yelped as her teeth grazed him. "Watch it!"

Joshua stroked himself and grinned at her. His thumb rubbed over the head, smearing the fluid around. He groaned and threw his head back. He then pulled off the wet panties. Taking hold, he smirked at her, used his other hand to spread her thighs, then plunged into her sopping pussy.

Lyssa cried out, and got Don with her teeth again. "Dammit, Lys."

She blinked up at him as he pulled away and watched Josh pound into his girlfriend. Lyssa was enjoying the pace, and his size - he was bigger than Don, it felt very good. But, still, she wasn't getting the skin-to-skin contact she was looking for.

Don walked over to Josh and whispered in his ear. Josh's thrusts slowed a bit and his grin turned wicked. "Damn, man. Yeah."

Joshua pulled out of her, and she whimpered. "Hey. C'mon." Don started to get her up as Josh laid down on the floor. She tried to wrap her legs around Don but he got her over Josh and she realized he wanted her to ride him. Mm. Depth. And he was a nice size. She shifted back, and Josh pointed himself so that she could slide on. They both moaned as he filled her. Don stood nearby, stroking himself, and watching.

After a couple of minutes, he nudged Josh with his foot. Josh grabbed her, and hauled her down against him. Mmm. Skin. He pulled her mouth to his as they continued to move together and she felt the building, the tightening that would lead to her orgasm.

His chest hair, and he had a pretty hairy chest, more than she liked, was rubbing on her tits. Every push in was rubbing her clit against him, especially when she rolled her hips a bit.

She dimly felt Don behind her, he was kneading her ass cheeks. All of a sudden, he pulled them apart and shoved against her puckered hole. She shrieked into Josh's mouth and tried to pull away but he held her tight. Don had her hips and continued to press against her, groaning when the head of his dick popped inside her sphincter.

Joshua kept moving inside her as Don inched his way inside and she whimpered. Thank god he wasn't big.

Once he was all the way in he started to pull back. It took them a bit to figure it out, but they set up a rhythm. And she started to relax. It wasn't that bad.

Don didn't last long. He let out a big groan as he stopped moving and filled her ass. Josh took a bit longer, and she concentrated on feeling him after Don pulled himself out. She rolled her hips and built the tension in her body. When she started to come, he did too.

Lyssa fell asleep. They fell asleep.

She woke up to somebody messing with her boob. She slapped the hand away. "Stop it."

Lyssa got up and found her clothes. It was kinda gross, leaking out of both holes.

She cleaned up a bit, then kicked Don. "Take me home."

He groaned and rolled over, looking up at her, then grinned. "Got something for you to take care of."

"No. Home."

He grumbled and Josh snored, but he drove her home.

Don broke up with her a week or two later.

She was really lucky she never got pregnant. Or worse.

***

"Um, yeah. I've had it before but I'm not sure you taking it would be a good idea. If you forget yourself, if you lose track and stop being careful, you could hurt her badly."

Thomas looked at her, measuring.

"What is it? What does it do?"

"It's short for Ecstasy. It's got another name, a set of initials, but I don't remember it. Something with an M?" Lyssa shook her head. "Anyway. Um. It, well, I saw colors differently. Things seemed really intense. As soon as anyone touched me, it felt so good. Just being touched. I wanted to rub up against them. I could feel music."

"It doesn't really sound like there's a down side."

Lyssa inhaled and cuddled Emmanuel a little closer. "That was me. You don't know how you'll react to it. And they cut it with other stuff, so you can't be sure of just what you're gonna get. It could be really good. Maybe. But coming down from it can be bad."

She never wanted to do it again after the last time with Don and Josh. She came down hard. It was ugly. It was kinda painful.

"I suppose she could just take it and I could see what it does to her. But she really wants me to take it at the same time."

Lyssa exhaled and rubbed her fingers across her cheeks, until she covered her mouth with them. "I really can't tell you what to do, Thomas, but you need to be careful about the drugs humans take. What if something makes you go wolf? What if you change? LIke I said before, you know you could really hurt her." Thomas smiles a knowing smile. Lyssa looks at him. "OK, so, she likes it rough. You could still hurt her more than she wants. You could kill her."

Thomas inhales, exhales, and looks a bit grim. "If you really like her, I wouldn't take the chance, especially if you're not sure what you're going to get."

Thomas closed his eyes, and nodded. "Thank you, Madam Beta."

She looked at him, and waited. "You're going to do it, aren't you?"

"You've given me some things to think about. And, now that I have a better idea, I can do some research, see what people say."

"OK. Just be careful."

*****

The council meeting went better, they were hitting their stride as a group. The current discussion centered around producing an NDA that would satisfy all, so that they could speak to a lawyer. A non-disclosure agreement would maintain their secret, while still allowing them to explore the possibilities for protection for their kind.

Helen had been to the nearby library and tried to find out information with regard to protection and rights of certain groups; and what may have been done to define those groups. But none of them had legal backgrounds, and simply trying to read the documents had been a hard slog.

She had identified certain precedents she thought might have bearing on their situation, but they truly needed professional help. Client confidentiality and an NDA were the only things they could rely on.

The objection, of course, was that, if the lawyer couldn't resist and told someone, they would be exposed. Certainly they could sue the lawyer, but the damage would be done and they could be fighting for their lives at that point.

It would be better if they could choose the moment to reveal themselves, but the result could still be the same.

Many of the packs had started putting up some remote sensing devices on the outer edges of their ranges, cameras, etc. But they still relied heavily on their regular sweeps. And some grumbled about the costs for that and the videoconferencing setups, which required multiple inputs.

As she was ready to close the meeting, Emmanuel decided he was hungry. Lyssa pulled him up, to feed him, and the lines erupted. "Oh, congratulations." "When did you have the pup?" "Male?" The last from, of course, one of the males.

"Our son was born on the full moon. Thank you." She closed her eyes for a moment as the comments died down. "Is there any new business we need to discuss?"

Emmett's cousin, Cecil, spoke. "The packs all have businesses that we operate to provide the funds we live on. Would it be helpful if we were to incorporate the businesses as a group? Or transfer all lands and assets to a pack... corporation?"

"It doesn't work that way now?" Heads shook. "That's a good point. And something else we should look into. Cecil, Beta, could you investigate this matter? Or have someone in your pack do so? Helen and I are rather busy at present."

"Of course, Madam Chairwoman."

She gave him a funny look. "Anything else?" A pause for reply. "No? Alright then. Next moon, same time. Thank you."

Lyssa blanked the screen as Ariel said, "You've done well, Lyssa. Have you got all the help you need?"

"I think so."

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired."

"And, the pup?"

"Insatiable."

Ariel looked at her a little more closely and sighed. "Lyssa. You've barely been out of your room in the past few days." Lyssa looked back at her, a slight frown on her face. "Lyssa, we're worried about you."

Lyssa slumped and exhaled. "Now what am I doing wrong?"

The Madam Alpha looked at the new mother and her pup. She reached over and stroked Emmanuel's dark hair, while watching Lyssa's lip curl. "He's healthy and apparently happy. But he needs to be out among the rest of us. Early socialization is needed with us as we are pack creatures." Lyssa closed her eyes. Ariel lowered her voice. "It would also be good for you. You've been working very hard on council matters and trying to figure out how to care for your new addition. You need to get away from it for a while."

"But.."

"No, Lyssa, no objections. I know that you feel a great sense of responsibility for the running of the council. And it is important. And you've suddenly had the added responsibility of this new life added onto that. All first time mothers feel overwhelmed and you have twice as much to deal with. Let some of the others look after him for a little while and go for a run, spend time with your mate."

"Did Emmett put you up to this?" There was annoyance in her voice.

"No. He did not. I am responsible for the welfare of pack members also, particularly the females. I have had a pup and more responsibilities than the others. I also understand the deep bond between mother and child; that you want to keep him safe and feel you are the only one who can care for him properly. But Lyssa, no one else in the pack will allow any harm to come to him." Ariel gently placed a hand on Lyssa's shoulder. She gave a sad smile. "Strange to think about it when they're so small but, as soon as they leave our bodies, they start to become independent of us. It is our duty to make them not need us."

"He's only two weeks old."

"Have you allowed anyone else to hold him yet? Other than at his naming?"

"Natalie."

"Or the healers. You understand what I am asking. Did you let Joanna hold him?"

"No."

"Small steps, Madam Beta. Bring your son down to meals. Allow some of the others to hold him, just for a short time. He has to become familiar with the rest of the pack."

Lyssa swallowed and tears glinted in her eyes as Emmanuel belched a slimy, whitish fluid onto her shoulder. "OK."

Emmett walked in to collect his family. Ariel stood. "Alright, then. I'll expect you for breakfast."

Emmett kissed his son's head, then his mate. "Another successful meeting, I assume."

"Mm, hm."

"Snack?" Lyssa nodded. "What are you in the mood for?"

"Mm. Pulled pork sandwiches."

"Sounds good. Let's see what's in the kitchen."

Later that evening, Emmett watched as Lyssa picked their son up and headed to the bathroom. "Bath?" She nodded.

Emmett continued his work for a little bit longer and then rose and headed to the bathroom himself.

Emmanuel was in the sink, cradled on a wet, wadded-up towel. Lyssa was humming under her breath and running a washcloth over one of his feet. She leaned over and kissed it then started as Emmett slid his arms around her waist. He kissed the back of her head and sighed. "I love you, mate." She stiffened.

"Lyssa. Lyssa. Why does that bother you? You know I love you. I love the son you've given me. I want you to let me help you. I want you to let me do something so you can get some more sleep. I want to get closer to you again. I feel like you've pushed me away."

He felt her take a deep breath; felt her breath hitch. Damn, he hated to see her cry.

Her voice was a bit raw. "I.. People keep telling me I'm doing things wrong or should be doing things differently. He needs me to take care of him; he's just a baby. And you.."

She stopped. "Go on." She took another deep breath and stroked Emmanuel's head. "Tell me. Please."

"I don't feel like it yet. I'm not healed."

Okay. He'd start there. As Emmanuel was rinsed off he said. "Ah, mate. Just because I touch you doesn't mean I want sex. You know that. I know you aren't ready yet. I've spoken to the healers. But I'm struggling with the fact that you don't find comfort in my touch anymore."

He watched in the mirror as she closed her eyes and swallowed, Emmanuel swaddled in a small towel. "Shh, Lys. Come to bed."

He put his hands on her shoulders and guided her back out into the bedroom. He then sat down beside her on the bed, leaned back against the pillows, and pulled them into his arms. His voice was quiet, full of love and concern. "Now, dear heart, take in my scent and get some sleep. I'll watch over you." He cradled her against his body as she cradled their son against hers. And they laid there, skin to skin, with Lyssa's ear over his heart. Between the steady beat of his heart and her lack of sleep, she fell asleep pretty quickly. He smiled at that. She had been so worried she might suffocate Emmanuel. He had his arm around his family; inhaled their scents. Emmanuel smelled mostly like his mother, but was beginning to develop his own scent.

Emmett winced slightly as little fingers caught in some of his chest hair but was comforted by the feel of Lyssa's breath on his chest. They were warm, safe, and together.

Lyssa woke a couple of hours later to feed their little boy, then got a diaper on him. Emmett was watching them through slitted eyes. She looked back at the bed, at her mate in it, waiting for her to return. It looked enticing. She blinked, and smiled, and slid back in. Emmett pulled her back against him, Emmanuel back on his chest, between them.

The smells came up to them from downstairs. Breakfast.

Lyssa had gotten up to feed Emmanuel a couple more times during the night but looked better that morning than she had. "Morning, sweetheart."

"Ariel said I had to bring him downstairs."

"He does need to know the pack and they need to know him."

"That's what she said."

"You can't think someone's going to hurt him?"

"When you put it that way.." She shook her head. "No. Of course not."

Emmett put out a hand. "C'mon."

She took a deep breath, took his hand, and walked down to breakfast with the two men in her life. Her two Ems.

*****

Bit by bit Lyssa loosened up. She stopped reacting when the others reached out to touch Emmanuel. She even let Ariel, Madeline, Cassie, and Caroline hold him for short periods of time.

*****

The Alphas and Betas of Wyeth sat in the Alpha suite, gathered in front of the large screen the computer was hooked up to.

"Madam Beta?" Randall prompted.

Lyssa gripped Emmett's hand, tightly enough to make him wince. She exhaled. "OK. Here goes." She pressed the button to start the video.

The first 5 seconds was the title slide, which simply said, "Title here."

Everyone looked at her. She mumbled, "Didn't know what to put there."

The screen came up on Lyssa's face. Her dark eyes were bright, pupils wider than they should be. "Hello, my name is Lyssa Forester. And I'm a werewolf."

She looked down and chuckled. "Wow. That sounds like the start of some 12 step program thing."

She looked down, back up again. "I had this whole thing written down but it doesn't seem to make sense now."

She sighed. "I'm a werewolf but I was born human. Three years ago I met a wonderful man. He just happened to be a werewolf. And," she looked down with a bit of a smile "we're expecting our first baby in a couple of months."