Everything Goes in Phone Sex

Story Info
A place where you can go far wilder than anywhere else.
6.4k words
4.5
13.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following phone sex call transcript includes taboo topics, such as consensual violence, name-calling, racism, and watersports. The word "rape" is used, but not entirely accurately.

Hi, this is Ashley.

Hi.

What's your name?

Paul.

Hi Paul, how are you?

Very good.

Do you have a credit card?

Yes. <gives credit card details>

<types> Okay, okay, that's fine. So what would you like tonight?

Well the reason I called you is...is that your site said that you had no taboos.

That's right. I don't.

So I can say, like anything I want? And you'll say anything I want?

That's what I'm here for.

I've never called a no-taboo girl before. I've called other lines. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're not. I usually ask the girl to lap dance for me, then feed me her tits, then give me a blowjob.

Nothing wrong with that, honey.

Even that blew my mind at first. I still have a lot of trouble wrapping my head around the whole idea of a blowjob.

Why is that?

I can't shake the idea that blowjobs are degrading to women.

I love giving blowjobs. I talk about them every day.

You don't find them degrading?

Why do you find them degrading?

They're not degrading to the man. Only to the woman.

What makes you say that?

The woman's face - that's like the centre of her identity - is reduced down to the man's midsection. Cocks go in pussies. They're used to urinate. To put one in your mouth, that seems gross.

Do you think it's degrading for a man to go down on a woman?

Men cannot be degraded. They are the historically privileged gender.

How have your sexual partners felt about it?

The only women I've been with were prostitutes. They never let customers go down on them. They charge less for blowjobs than they do for full sex. And they always use condoms, for blowjobs too.

That doesn't sound like they feel degraded.

I guess not.

How do you feel receiving a blowjob?

Honestly - seeing a naked girl on her knees before me is just about the hottest thing in the universe.

I love being naked on my knees, sucking cock.

You don't feel degraded?

I think the degradation you perceive is the very thing that turns you on about it.

Oh god. Yes. Yes it does. I feel so ashamed of that. It's like I have a secret dark side.

Dark sides are part of what makes us human, sweetie. And there's a certain fun in it.

I grew up believing it's absolutely, horribly wrong to degrade a woman in any way. You shouldn't stare at them. You shouldn't even stare at pictures of them.

Why not?

A woman is supposed to be valued for her personality, not her body.

Why not both?

That would make me a bad person.

If it makes you feel better, you said you called me because I'm no-taboo. Which is part of my personality.

I mean, it's not like I don't stare at bodies. Especially young girls. Thin girls.

How young?

Oh, it varies...the best-looking girls are usually in their early twenties.

That's totally normal, honey. I talk to lots of men, and that's what most of them prefer.

But doesn't that make life very hard for older or overweight women?

We'd all like to be beautiful, and young forever. But it's okay if we're not. If I were married, I would never want my husband to stop staring at young girls, even when we're old.

Girls like your model?

My model?

You know, the girl whose pictures are on your website.

That's not a model, that's really me.

Whatever you say. I know one phonesex girl whose website says she's twenty-four. It's said that for the past seventeen years.

My website doesn't say my age.

I've heard that a lot of phonesex operators are actually middle-aged overweight women. Listening to men fantasize about young hotties.

How would you feel about that?

It would be such such a relief. It's like...I wish...I wish I could just say I want to have sex with thin twenty-one-year-olds with long straight hair and big tits, and not have everyone regard me as a pig for it.

Maybe this is the fantasy for us too, baby. Maybe we enjoy being those sexy desirable girls you want so badly. I know it makes me feel really good to hear men moaning. I absolutely love the sounds they make when they cum.

I see beautiful girls on the streets or in stores or wherever. I wish I could have sex with all of them.

Well, this is your chance, sweetie. I can be your beautiful girl. And I will do more than have sex. I'll do whatever you want.

I can really make you do anything I want?

Anything.

In one sense this makes you a slave, doesn't it? A rented phone slave. I pay you for this call. You have to say whatever I tell you to say, because your income depends on pleasing me.

Yes, in that way I am a slave to my callers. It's a living.

And the creepy part of it - you might not actually be all that interested in my various perversions, but you play along anyway, because you have to.

It's not creepy. It makes me happy to hear my callers happy.

You choose to be a slave. Even if it's hard sometimes.

I love being a sex slave. You can buy me and own me. Like a commodity.

You'd be sold, at some kind of slave-girl store. Or at public auction. Like you see in stories about slavery in the Old South. Except these wouldn't just be black girls, but all races. And only sexy, pretty, young ones. And they'd have been trained how to please men. How to stand and pose. How to dance. How to talk. How to suck and fuck.

This job really does train me for that.

You'd remain a slave as long as you're young and hot. Let's say you're put for sale when you're eighteen. You'd remain a slave for, I don't know, fifteen or twenty years. Then you're freed.

But for those twenty years I'm your property. To use as you please.

And I would. But in between you'd live a life of luxury. You'd be decked out in expensive clothes and jewelry. Maybe that's why you're a slave - you sold yourself, to get that lifestyle and a big payoff on retirement.

I'd be like a princess.

Yes. A sex princess. Other girls would envy you.

That sounds like a nice life.

But they'd despise you. You literally would have sold yourself. They'd call you a...a...

A whore?

Yes. You'd be a whore.

I am a whore. This is natural for me.

I just love that word. I can't explain why it arouses me so much.

It's a loaded word. Words are very powerful for you. Maybe this word signifies shamelessness. I am shameless.

You're my slave. I can just summon you whenever I feel horny.

I'd appear wearing something enticing. A miniskirt. A short miniskirt. A tight blouse. My arms and legs bare. Barefoot.

Lots of makeup. I want you to look like a kept woman. A plaything. In the Bible there's actually a story about a king whose harem girls had to prepare a year to spend one night with him.

Imagine I'd done that. I'd be wearing bright red lipstick, rouge, dark blue eyeshadow, red nail polish on my fingers and toes-

Anyone who saw you would want you.

I'd walk seductively, in a way that makes you stare at me.

Take off your clothes. Slowly.

I take off my blouse. I'm wearing a black lace bra under it.

Big tits.

I have big tits. Look at how luscious they are.

Legs.

I have long slim legs.

I like to slide my hand up a girl's skirt.

Invade my territory. Leave me bare and exposed.

Take off the skirt. Do you have lingerie under it?

Yes, black lace lingerie.

It makes you look like...like a...

Like a slut?

Another word that drives me wild.

I'm a slut. I'm proud to be a slut.

Dance for me. Dance in your underwear.

I would tease you, dancing around. Wiggling my body.

Take off your clothes, whore.

I'm pulling off my bra. My tits are popping out.

I want to see your...your...

My pussy?

Can I...can I use the c-word?

My cunt? Of course you can.

It's so much hotter to call it a cunt than a pussy.

Cunt is the dirtiest word in the English language.

Did you ever see the Vagina Monologues? There's a scene where the cast has the audience join in calling out, "Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!"

Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!

<laughs> It shouldn't be any dirtier than pussy. But somehow, it is. Even some phonesex girls won't use it.

Guys call me a cunt all the time.

I want to see my cunt nude. Pretty girls should never wear clothes.

I'm very comfortable naked. Especially with guys staring at me.

What color is your pubic hair?

Brown, but I can color it whatever you want.

I want blonde. Blonde represents stereotypes. Sexist stereotypes. A blonde is less intelligent, more sexual.

A bimbo. I'll be your blonde bimbo.

Blondes are white. You know I'm Asian. South Asian. Brown skinned.

That's okay.

And I have been racially degraded. In real life.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

So it's like a revenge, degrading the white girl. I'm not racist in real life. Only when I'm masturbating.

Sometimes you have to let the monster out.

Yes. I want to be a monster with you. I like being sexist. I want to be racist too.

I like to do racial degradation, sweetie.

There's no word like "nigger" to describe a white person. But among Asians, there are some stereotypes about whites. Like what racist whites believe about blacks.

Like what?

Like they're lazy, anti-intellectual, less intelligent, and less sexually restrained.

What do you think?

None of that is really true. It's racist and unfair. It's not okay for whites to say that about blacks, and it's not okay for Asians to say it about whites.

No.

That makes it taboo. And that makes it hot.

You want to say racist things about me.

It's even hotter when I know for a fact that you're not dumb, but you let me call you that anyway. Or better yet, call yourself that.

I'm a dumb white.

Oh god yes. You stupid white whore.

I'm a stupid white whore.

Oh god that's so hot.

For me too.

Really?

Most of the racial degradation I get is actually from black guys.

They want to degrade the white girl?

Other way around. They want to score the white girl.

Oh yes. You see, we also have a tendency to idolize white girls. All the famous celebrities, all the swimsuit models, all the porn stars are white. Asian men who marry white women tend to show off, like they've won a trophy. Parents brag if their children have married whites.

I'd be your trophy.

Imagine if you went around with me, wearing the sluttiest outfit possible - tight short skirts, skimpy tops, the lot. Everyone would want to have sex with you. And everyone would be imagining what sexual acts you'd do for me.

Whatever you want, baby.

I'd want you to do filthy, degrading things. Things a conservative Asian girl wouldn't do. Or at least no one would think they'd do. And I'd call you a stupid white cunt when you do exactly what I asked.

That's me, a stupid white cunt.

Do your black callers say that?

Funny, actually they don't. I'm always on a pedestal.

You're on a pedestal as far as I'm concerned. The more you degrade yourself, the more I want you.

They kind of do the opposite. Some of them even like me to pretend I'm racist.

Really?

They'll have me call them nigger, ape, stuff like that. And then I'll fuck them anyway. It's like human bestiality.

Wow. I want to call you names, not have you call me names.

That's because you like being dominant. They're submissive.

What about you?

I'm submissive. Callers like you are a relief.

I couldn't call you an ape though. Apes aren't sexy.

What would you call me?

I...I have trouble even saying it.

Is it bitch?

You must think I'm horrible now.

Not at all, lots of guys call me that.

At first I didn't want to. I mean I love calling you a slut and a whore. But, you know, you kind of are. I don't mean them as insulting words, I mean them as liberating words. But bitch is different. Bitch isn't a sexual word at all. It's an insult.

And you like that.

It's the ultimate freedom. It means you'll really let me say anything I want.

You can always say whatever you want. I really don't mind. I am a no-taboo girl.

You dumb white bitch.

I'm a dumb white bitch.

I guess you can see my theme here. I want to treat you like dirt. But you have to treat me like a god. I'm your master and you do everything you can to please me, no matter how much I insult and abuse you.

You can mistreat me any way that pleases you, master. My lord.

I'd start with the best way to humiliate a girl - slap her in the face.

You want to slap me.

I might be kissing you, then I'd pull back, and just slap you.

<cries out>

The reaction I want from you is stoicism. The slap hurts and humiliates you, but you don't use a safeword or ask me to stop. That turns me on more.

Slap me some more.

There are a few porn videos where a girl giggles after getting slapped.

<giggles>

You're such a whore. I like it when the girl says she deserves it after getting slapped.

I deserve to get slapped.

Not because you've done anything. I don't punish girls. I want to slap you even if you've been obedient. You deserve to get slapped just because I enjoy seeing you in pain and humiliation. I'm the male, so what I say goes.

Slap me again, honey.

I slap you hard.

<screams>...thank you.

You deserve to get slapped because you're a stupid white cunt.

I am a stupid white cunt. You should slap me.

Slap you again, several times.

<screams>

I'm going to spit on your face.

Spit on me, baby.

Spitting is something much rarer in porn. It's easier to find whipping than spitting. It's kind of an indicator of how degrading it is.

You can do both to me, sweetie.

Those few videos with spitting are so amazing, especially if the girl really doesn't seem to mind. There's a couple I know of where the girl actually tells the men to spit on her...one says, "come on, spit in my face, honey."

Come on, spit in my face honey.

<makes spitting sound>

Mm...now I feel dirty and disgusting.

You are. You're a dirty, disgusting, trashy bitch. I'd spit on your face repeatedly, so that your face is dripping white.

Spit on me. Make me dirty and used.

Once I'd spit on you enough, I wouldn't want to slap you anymore. Your face would be too dirty.

Spit dripping down my face.

I also have this fantasy about beating a girl.

You want to beat me?

You see formalized violence, like whipping or paddling or spanking, in porn. But you never see beating. Beating is regarded as something nonsexual, something of domestic violence.

Is that how you regard it?

No. I'd never hit a woman unless it was sexual. I'm hitting her out of sadism, not anger. I wouldn't trust myself to hit if I was actually angry at a woman.

Interesting.

There was only one time I found a porn like this. There was - I think it was a real couple. They produced a whole series of videos where the guy would punch the girl in the stomach repeatedly. She wasn't nude but wearing skimpy clothes. She'd cry out in pain while he punched her, and then giggle and talk about it afterwards.

Wow.

The fact that she let him do it is what turns me on the most.

You're turned on by consent.

Yes. I don't want to take a girl by force. I want her to turn herself over to me for abuse.

I've already turned myself over to you. I'm your slave, remember? You can do anything you want to me.

So I can beat you up?

Of course you can.

I can punch you and kick you?

Absolutely.

We're on the phone.

I can hit myself if you want.

You don't have to do that. If I say I'm hitting you, just cry out as if it was real pain, that's enough for me. I'd kick you hard enough to make you scream.

<screams>

There would be limits. I wouldn't do anything that caused real injury. If you need medical attention, then that would be going too far.

That's good.

I want you to hurt for maybe 15 minutes or so after I'm finished with you. But it should definitely hurt.

Hurt me, baby.

The funny thing is that the most violent porn isn't directed at women at all. It tends to be femdom stuff. You'd be surprised how many videos there are of women kicking men in the balls.

Oh, that doesn't surprise me. I get lots of guys asking me to kick them.

Really?

Of course. Remember, more men are submissive than dominant. It's so nice to get a caller like you.

I've never done this in real life. You can't, really. But as a fantasy, it's hot. I wish I could punch you in the stomach right now.

So do it.

I punch you in the stomach.

<screams>

Again.

<screams>

I think what amazes me about it isn't the act itself, but the fact that you're willing to do it.

I told you, I'm a no-taboos girl.

What you said about human bestiality - maybe it's me that needs to become the beast.

Let yourself go, honey. Let yourself say all those things you haven't let yourself say or think. You see what a depraved cunt I am. Use me. Abuse me.

In college they taught about the ego and the id. This is the id. I go totally wild, treat you like dirt, and you'll take it.

Be an animal, baby. Beat the shit out of me.

I'd trip you, so that you fell to the ground.

<cries out>

Then I'd like to kick you. I'd kick you in the stomach.

<screams>

Kicking you in the stomach turns me on the most. Or if you're on your hands and knees, literally kicking your ass.

Mmm...knock me sprawling.

I could kick your legs too.

<blubbers and screams>

Seeing you writhe helplessly at my feet, maybe crying in pain. But if I ask you if you want me to stop, you say no.

Don't stop. Hurt me some more.

I kick you in the side.

<screams>

Kiss my feet, bitch. Kiss the feet that just kicked you.

Oh yes, my lord. I am dirt beneath your feet. <kissing sound>

I'd like to hurt you with my cock.

You mean to rape me?

Yes.

I think rape is really hot.

You'd let me rape you?

Of course I would.

But that's not really rape, is it, since you're letting me do it?

But you like calling it rape.

Yes. Rape is something you're not supposed to do. So I want to do it. But a real rape - that would mean the woman has said no. Deep down, I guess I fear rejection by a woman more than anything. If she's said no, that's a rejection. And a real rape wouldn't change that. And in my fantasies the girl always says yes.

So you don't want to actually rape a girl. You want to violently fuck her but call it rape.

Exactly. And I do want it to hurt you almost as much as a real rape. You should feel pain when my cock is in your cunt.

I love pain.

I can't believe you're talking calmly about me raping you.

I love getting raped. I love horny, rough guys like you.

Ohh. I'd like to stick my dick in your cunt so hard you scream.

I'd like that.

12