Everything Happens for a Reason Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm scared too. I've never been with a guy before, either. This is SO HOT! Let's learn together, ok?" Our lips met and we finally kissed.

How sweet this moment was. We were at first very gentle with each other as our hands roamed each other's body. There was no fear now, just the hope that this moment would never end. Our cocks were pressed together as our tongues found each other.

I was breathing hard now and my inhibitions were long gone. "I want to give you a blowjob, right now! I swear, I wanted to do that the first time I laid eyes on you at the office."

To my surprise, he said, "Ah, but you are the guest, so YOU get first honors." He then helped me up onto the edge of the spa and leaned down between my legs. He licked the underside of my cockhead, gently at first, then more aggressively. His tongue explored every inch of my cock and bathed my balls. He looked up at me and then back at my cock and said, "We are the same size. Gee, I wonder how I knew that." He smiled and went back to work on my rock-hard cock.

I ran my hand through Taylor's hair as he sucked me. My hands found their way to his face and I caressed his cheeks. I could not believe that my cock was in Taylor's mouth. The image of it made me so hot that I knew that I would not last much longer. I gently brought his mouth off of me and I slid back into the water and kissed him for a long time. I then urged him up onto the ledge.

In front of my face, for the first time, was an erect penis. TAYLOR'S erect penis! I was never so hot for anyone in my entire life. I kept my eyes on his as I started to suck him. Unlike me, he put out a lot of pre-cum and it stretched between the tip of his cock to my lips as I took him in and out of my mouth. Taylor gasped as he saw me playing with his pre-cum this way. "Trent, does that freak you out, how wet I get?"

I took my tongue and lapped it up as it dripped from the tip of his cock. "What do you think?" The salty taste only made me want him more. I took my fingers and stroked his balls and perineum. He threw his head back and moaned as I lifted his furry legs onto my shoulders to give me access to his equally furry ass. I licked his thighs, his balls, and between his ass cheeks. As my tongue swirled around his bud, I reached up and played with his nipples. Taylor suddenly looked over and gave me an anxious look. I knew that he must be close to cumming and that he did not know if I was ready for it. I just nodded at him and smiled as I resumed sucking him.

As my tongue swirled around his swelling dick head, I did my best to locate every erogenous zone that I could. Taylor moaned, stiffened, gasped, and suddenly he was cumming into my mouth. I used to worry that I wouldn't actually be able or willing to swallow, but now it seemed completely natural and fitting that I do just that. After all, this was a part of Taylor, and that made it all good. With my own hard cock pressing against his leg, I sucked him hard, drawing out the last of his cum as he continued to come down from his orgasm.

I craved keeping his cock in my mouth as it softened, but Taylor was starting to shake. I figured that he was cold. I let him come back down into the water and he put his arms around me. Still shaking, he said into my ear, "I loved that more than anything I have ever experienced, ever. Thank you, thank you."

He tried to hide them, but I saw his tears. I held him tight, and through my own welling tears I said to him, "I loved doing that for you. It was a turn on for me, too." We held each other close for awhile, gently caressing each other's body.

Taylor brought his face up to mine, and wiped the tears with the back of his hand. We looked at each other for a long time. He leaned in to kiss me again, and I just turned to jello. We deep kissed for what seemed like hours. He cupped my balls and then let his fingers roam my ass. "Trent, I want to finish what I started before, let me bring you off before we run out of time."

I remembered his shaking and I said, "Are you sure? I am ok if you need to think..." It was his turn to shush me.

"No thinking, just doing. I want this, I want you." He kissed me hard. He had my cock in his hand as his eyes begged me to let him blow me. I allowed him to push me up on the ledge and I lay down on the deck. "Not here. Let's go into the dressing room." I followed Taylor around the corner to the dressing room. His furry ass and legs were so sexy as he walked, and his swinging dick was hard again. My head was swimming. I put some towels on the bench and lay down. Taylor ran back out and got our suits. "We can put 'em on fast in here if they get home early."

My eager cock was ready for him. Taylor sucked me like it was his life's quest. I was never in my life this horny and I knew I would not last long, watching him suck me. I lifted by legs so that my feet were flat on the bench and I felt totally uninhibited in allowing him to see all of me. His tongue lowered down and flicked against my hole and I thought I might pass out from the pleasure.

Taylor then lifted my legs, as I had done to him, earlier. He said, "Oh Trent, it felt SO GOOD when you did this to me out there that I knew I would definitely return the favor." He never took his hands off my cock as he licked my hole, the whole time moaning lightly.

When his mouth was back on my cock, I felt him cup my balls. It was for naught because they soon rose up and his palm was empty as the first spurts of my hot cum left my balls and shot out of my cock and into Taylor's waiting mouth. It was like he was eating me alive and could not get enough of me. I moaned while he sucked me dry, giving me the most pleasure and the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced.

Taylor suckled my softening cock. He licked me clean, and then he rose up on his knees and just looked at me, breathing heavily. Seeing him there, vulnerable, naked, erect, I knew that I loved him like I had loved no one else. He came up and kissed me. I think that I tasted myself in our kiss. He laid his head down on my abdomen and lightly stroked my thighs. I never felt more sexual, more aroused and more alive than at that moment.

Not saying a thing, we helped each other into our suits and then embraced one last time. We dried each other off, and I wiped some cum off of his chin with the towel, and he just smiled, sheepishly. "Trent, I really dug that. I didn't mind the taste too much. I hate to admit it, but that was the best oral sex, ever. Did I taste ok?"

"I was too busy swallowing it all...you put out a lot of cum. It was salty, but in a good way. Taylor...it makes me hot to have a part of you inside of me. Jesus, who would have thought that this would really happen, that we would actually do this? It's like living a dream."

"I know." He kissed me again, then smiled and we went back inside. We did the dishes, mostly in silence. I could feel him looking at me. "You have a nice ass, by the way. And a nice cock, nice balls, nice eyes, nice smile, and...everything else is nice also. I just wanted you to know that." The way he looked at me when he said that made me melt.

"Back at you, Taylor." I pressed against him, and licked his nipples, one at a time. He moaned and untied his trunks, which I took as an invitation. I pulled them down to his ankles. I backed him into the corner of the kitchen cabinets and I went down on him.

We had very little time, and this was risky, but that's what made it so exciting. Besides, I knew that we would hear them when they came back. I put my hands on his waist and bobbed up and down on his delicious cock. More pre-cum, more sucking, then he moved my head gently upward. He wanted to look into my eyes as he released another load of semen into my mouth, and with a loud gasp, he did.

Everything had fallen into place for me this evening. This was a milestone in my life. I had found what I was looking for with Taylor, and I could not stop smiling as we finished the dishes and got the coffee going.

Later, as we were eating our Gelato, Laura said that she had an announcement. I looked at Taylor and he just shrugged. "Taylor and I are going to have a baby!" Beth was jumping up and down with her, and hugging her. I looked at Taylor.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" I was angry and confused, but it quickly abated as his shocked reaction made it clear that he was hearing the news for the first time also.

Laura had just taken the test that evening before we had arrived, and she decided to make it a public announcement. Truth is, my wife found out while they were shopping. Taylor rose out of the chair to embrace Laura. He was clearly dumbstruck at the news, especially after our life-changing encounter this evening.

Our eyes met and locked. We instantly knew that everything had just changed. As for me, the bottom had just fallen out of my world. I was in a fog the rest of the evening, and I remember almost nothing else that was said. One thing I do remember is Taylor looking at his wife with a full grin, full of love for her.

Taylor was a mess at work the following Monday. He put his hands over his face, pulled them up through his hair and said to me, "Trent, I really want to be a dad. I want to do the right thing here. I NEED to do the right thing. I MUST do the right thing. I went to church today and I prayed. I can't be selfish, Trent. That means that I have to make some changes, and, god, Trent, I am so sorry. I don't regret Saturday, but I have to put it behind me. I am so very sorry." I could tell that he was conflicted, but he had made his decision. My look told him everything that I suspected he already knew. That I was in love with him, and that I was dying inside as he spoke these words to me. He put his hands back over his face and looked down.

We both knew that we would not be able to make it work. There was no way either of us would throw away our marriage, or put a new baby in peril. It helped to put things into perspective for me as well. I had experienced with Taylor a sexual awakening that was very overdue, but I knew in my heart that it would be selfish to try to continue it. Maybe there would be someone else out there like Taylor, some day. Right now it was an impossible thought.

As the work week progressed, I knew that Taylor and I could not possibly remain focused. Our work was deadline-driven, and we were both very distracted. Taylor had distanced himself and it was awkward for both of us. With a very heavy heart, I had myself removed from the project the next week, and Taylor was assigned to someone else. I once again began penning my letter of resignation. How odd that things had come full circle. I was never sadder in my entire life, yet I knew that I had to let go of Taylor, forever.

As I left the office on that fateful day, Taylor and I exchanged sullen looks as we said our good-byes. "Please reconsider leaving the company, Trent, please. We can find a way to be friends." He was in denial. That showed me how he felt about me, but I would never be able to be just friends with Taylor. In his heart, he knew he could not be just friends with me, either. The looks that we had exchanged when we were together conveyed silent words and thoughts that moved me to the core of my being. I knew that I would go a lifetime and never get over him, but the baby changed everything and we both knew it.

We had an audience as I left, so I just said, "Taylor, you will do great things for this company and in your life. I wish you and your wife the best of everything, and I will never, ever forget you."

As hard as it was to do, I accepted an out-of-state position with the same company, and I left without looking over my shoulder.

Twenty years later

I am still married and content enough with my day-to-day life. I am privately comfortable with my bi-sexuality now, and that takes away some of the marital stress that I had experienced in earlier years. Other than Taylor, I am the only one who knows about that side of me. At least I am no longer in denial.

Taylor and I had exchanged a few, brief work e-mails over the years. It is clear from the tone of his writing that he had been deeply affected by our encounter. It is equally clear that he had moved on and was not comfortable staying in touch.

In his final e-mail, Taylor said that he was the father of four, and that he is deeply committed to his family, and to his church. His oldest son ("the baby") is 19, and the triplets are 16. I brought him up to date on my life, and I wished him the best. I sat at the computer a long time, just staring at my reply. I hit send, and then deleted his e-mail from my address book.

One thing is certain...it is still Taylor's hands that I imagine are touching me when I find myself naked and alone. It is Taylor's mouth on my cock when I stroke it with my eyes closed. I cannot help myself from wondering what it would have been like if that baby had not come along. What if? What if?

I coached my son for many years and he is now in college on a basketball scholarship. I can't imagine what a broken home would have done to my family, either. We did the right thing, Taylor and I. It hurt, but we found solace in that we thought about others, and not just ourselves. The harsh reality is that we must all accept life the way that it unfolds. Knowing that, I soldier on.

12