Everything Happens for a Reason Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears were in my eyes now and Taylor reached up and gently wiped them away. "Trent, the world does not make it easy for men like us to be together. We both identify as straight, and we want to be married, but at the same time we both admit we want dick, right? Honestly, craving dick won out, because here we are, two married men, lying here naked. Think about the sex that we just had."

We lay silent for awhile, listening to the diminishing wind. The sleet had stopped, so we assumed that the weather was getting better. Little did we know that it was snowing like gangbusters now and that the authorities had closed the road. We had no TV or radio to listen to, and here it was almost 7:00am already. Both of our wives were expecting us home tomorrow and we each had 400 plus miles to drive to get home!

The memory of the trapped PT Cruiser reminded me that now we had only my car to rely on. Oh man, how were we going to explain why we are here, and how in the hell is Taylor going to explain his shaved balls to his wife? Funny that should pop into my mind. Realizing that I was allowing the "real world" to encroach on my tryst with Taylor, I decided that we would cross those bridges when we got to them. It didn't take me long to fall fast asleep in Taylor's arms.

12