Everything Has a Price Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,107 Followers

"Ugh, yes Mistress...."

"Maybe one day I will let you slide your cock into my gorgeous arse, while I ride this lovely thick dildo...."

I could barely speak now, I was clenching my teeth so hard I feared they might never separate again.

"...until I cum so hard, that I squeeze every last drop out of your poor swollen balls!"

Oh fuck, this was becoming absolutely unbearable, I opened my mouth to beg her to stop, the friction of her ass against my cock-head threatening to push me right over the edge, but before I could even speak she lifted herself clean off the dildo and moved up my body, leaving my cock to flap against slippery silicone cock which I still held obediently in place.

"It's time for your surprise slave, I'm pleased with your choice, and I know you will be too, even though you don't get to be touched until Sunday...I'm sure it will be worth it."

I felt her position herself over my face once more and wondered what on earth this 'surprise' could possibly be...

"Such a pity you have to stay blindfolded though, but still.... Now, close your mouth and keep it closed, if I feel your tongue even for a second I will be very mad with you, and you don't want me to be mad with you do you slave?"

"No Mistress."

That was the last thing I wanted, lest she resurrected the idea of kicking my balls all night!

"Good slave, now...."

She lowered herself onto my face and the strong intoxicating scent of her pussy filled my nostrils once again, only this time it was much more intense and tinged with the smell of silicone rubber. As she started to grind herself against my face I noticed something odd, and as she ground herself harder and harder I began to realise exactly what this 'surprise' was...for the first time ever she had shaved her pussy bare.

I felt sick. All this time I had been so close to her, but because of my own stupidity I had been forced to wear this blindfold while she knew all along the effect seeing her pussy completely shaved would have on me... and how I would feel now that I knew. My hips refused to stay still as they pumped in desperation, my straining cock aching for contact with anything, even though I had just chosen to forgo any touching for the rest of the week.

Fortunately for me she did not notice my hips pumping or my cock sliding hopelessly against the slippery silicone dildo, as she was too busy grinding her hairless pussy against the bridge of my nose. It was all I could do to keep my mouth closed as instructed, but I was terrified that if I failed her she might not let me touch her for the rest of the week and that would be worse than anything! Especially now I knew her 'secret'.

After a few minutes she climbed off my face and bent down to kiss me on the lips, I wanted to kiss her back properly, but I daren't open my mouth, even now. What if it was a trick. After a few seconds she realised what I was doing and told me that it was okay. We kissed deeply, our tongues flicking against each others, I was still shaking like a man without a coat on a freezing day, but gradually it subsided as she lay down beside me and cuddled me until she was sure I was okay.

"Was that a good surprise?" She asked, tentatively.

"Yes Mistress, although....I wish I could see it..."

"Maybe tomorrow," she said, the hint of steel returning to her voice. "If I think you deserve it."

"Thank you Mistress," I said, feeling completely and utterly under her spell.

"I bet you won't touch your cock without permission again will you slave?"

"No Mistress," I said, remembering ruefully the last time I had promised myself the self same thing.

"And neither will I, not until Sunday," she said, before kissing me one last time.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,107 Followers
12