Everything Has a Price Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

My cock twitched wildly as she spoke, I couldn't believe she was saying these things. I knew it was insane but mentally I was already committed to signing the second contract.

"...to ensure this, I will expect you to wear a chastity device, probably a 'Lori' at all times."

I felt my cock pulse two or three times and clenched my fists to fight off the orgasm that was building steadily inside of me.

"Furthermore...." her voice cracked a little and I knew she was struggling to get the words out. "...you will agree that I have the right to cuckold you if I choose to. I will not 'date' anyone else, it will be purely a sex thing, I will not hide anything from you or deceive you in any way whatsoever. If I choose to do this we will find someone together and we will make it clear to that person what is going on. This person will have to agree to you being present at all times and must treat you with respect. They will be told in no uncertain terms why they are there and must agree to you cleaning my pussy after they have fucked me.... Obviously, whether they allow you to clean them too is up to them..."

Yet again my cock betrayed my rational thoughts and pulsed madly, even as I was opening my mouth to object to what she had just said. But before I could say a word Mistress placed a finger on my lips and continued...

"I know that is hard for you to accept right now, and that's why I don't expect you to sign the second contract today, however, there will come a time when I will withdraw the easy option, and you will only have the choice of signing the second contract or bailing out. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, shocked beyond words.

"Good slave, is there anything you want to ask me?"

My mind was in a state of utter turmoil, and nothing was making sense...I tried to focus, to think of something to ask her, but I couldn't think of anything that wasn't completely incidental.

"I don't think so Mistress..."

I felt so fucking stupid, how could I not have any questions? After what she'd just said!

"Good slave.. I'm sure you know in your heart what you want to do, but I'm going to leave you alone for a little while to think it over. I don't want you to rush into it, and if when I come back you still can't decide you can take as long as you want, but you won't be allowed to cum until you decide one way or another, okay?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

She mounted the bed and I felt her position herself over my face, she slowly lowered herself down and her silky smooth pussy covered my mouth once again. She told me to stick out my tongue and she rocked back and forth against me, my tongue travelling back and forth along her slit from her clit to the very edge of her gorgeous arsehole.

After a short time she got off me and the bed. She told me she would be back at 2pm (although she didn't tell me what the time was now, so I had no idea how long that would be), and then planted a single delicate kiss on the head of my poor, desperate cock before she left.

"Choose well," she said as I heard the door close behind her.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers
12