Everything Has a Price Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,109 Followers

"And you agree to all my terms?"

"Yes, yes Mistress. I agree to... all your terms..." I had almost completely lost control.

"Then cum slave, cum for your Mistress!"

She pumped me hard and fast and in barely a few seconds I watched as my spunk started to spurt out and splatter across her delicious chest. It seemed never ending, the cum just kept pumping out of me in huge ropes, and she was determined to drain me of every last morsel.

"That's it slave, empty your balls for me...and make the most of it!" The lustful cruelty in her voice spurned me on to dig deeper still and expel the very last dregs of cum from my aching balls.

As she milked the last drops of spunk from my sensitive cockhead onto her right nipple the reality hit me that I was now in chastity for the next twenty eight days. She looked up at me and smiled evilly.

"Now," she said, leaning back on her outstretched arms. "Taste your devotion, and as you lick me clean, think about what the next four weeks is going to feel like."

I bent down and licked the first drops of cum from her breast, feeling lightheaded at the fulfilment of two fantasies in one moment. I didn't know what to say, or how to thank her for what she was doing for me, so I simply uttered "I love you Mistress," between licks and swallows.

"I hope you still love me in four weeks..." she said as she watched me lick her clean. "...when your jaw aches almost as much as your balls, because I am going to make it everything you ever dreamt of and more."

"I will Mistress..."

I finished licking her breasts clean and moved down to her stomach to clean up the stray drops of cum that had dripped there. Mistress moaned as I moved lower and placed her hand on my head, pushing me down between her legs and allowing me to eat her pussy for the first time that day.

"Mmm, that's it slave, worship my gorgeous pussy and make me cum."

I relished the taste of her beautiful slit, swallowing her juices and stimulating her with my fingers and tongue until she wrapped her fishnet clad legs around my head pulling me closer to her and then bucked wildly against me until she pushed my head away from her over-sensitive clit. I looked up and saw her beautiful, contented face and knew that this month was going to be the best month of my life.

Little did I know that it was also the start of something else as well.

To be continued...

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,109 Followers
12