Everything is Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her hair and felt her push into my palm. She moved her face around, taking my thumb into her lips and then kissing my hand. I felt a surge of warmth in my belly. My head felt like it was tingling.

She scooted forward again, putting her face up to my pelvis, holding my dick against her cheek. She nuzzled it and held its warmth to her skin. Then, despite my hope that she would, I was surprised to see her lips touch the base of my dick. She kissed her way to the head, stopping occasionally to lick a spot here and there. Then, tucking her wet hair behind her ears, she slid her hand down me and took me in her mouth. It was slow and nearly intoxicating. I crushed my fingers around the padded arms of my chair, feeling the hard wood beneath.

Katy moved up and down, sliding her tongue around and taking me to the back of her throat. She pulled off, sliding her hand up and down, her palm and my dick slick with her saliva. The light from the TV played on her skin, making soft arcs of light on her hips and her legs as they folded under her side. She swallowed me again, her lips and teeth pressing against the flat of my crotch. I could feel her throat closing around the swollen head of my cock. She increased the pressure, but stayed with the same deliberate, slow action as when she started. Finally, I couldn't hold back. I muttered that I was going to cum. I tried to pull her off me. But she put her hands over mine, pulled them away from her head and held them tight. They were so small in my own, and so soft. She moved a little faster at the end, and then I came. I have no idea how much, but it felt like it was coming up from my toes. I emptied myself into her throat. She coughed a bit, and tried to swallow it all, but some of it came back up and over her lips.

She kept sucking me until I pulled out, letting her catch her breath. She licked what little had spilled over and swallowed that too. I stood up, lifting her to her feet. I walked her to the bed, laying her on her back. I kissed the inside of her firm thighs, right by her pussy. I ran a finger along the already open slit and let the tip of it slip in to the warm wetness of her. I ran my thumb over her swollen clit, watching her stomach twitch each time I touched her there. I didn't want to wait and I didn't think she did either. I let my tongue flick over her clit, putting two fingers in her receptive pussy. My other hand ran along her stomach, rising up to wrap my fingers on her breasts. She moaned as I let my hands and mouth discover her body. I put my mouth over her thick pussy lips, letting my tongue go in as far as I was able to send it. She twisted slowly, lacing her fingers in my hair. I let my hands come around to cup under her ass.

I pulled them under and lifted her legs up, pushing her knees to her breasts. She wrapped her arms under her knees and left my hands free to roam. She let out whimpers and the sharp intake of air as she held her breath.

The taste of her was so right. Not just her pussy, but also her skin, her juices, her smell, the slight apricot taste of the body wash she used. Everything. I wasn't the most experienced at eating a girl, but it seemed right with her. I pushed a thumb into the soft, tight hole below her pussy. She tensed, but didn't stop me. I just left it there, moving it only a little, feeling the tightness and warmth of it. I kept it up, licking, sucking and probing, until I felt her start to lose her grip on her legs. She shook, moaning almost too loudly, and then collapsed, letting her legs and arms fall, one leg landing over my shoulder at the knee. I climbed up, half laying on her. Her arms pulled me close. She kissed my neck. Her tongue licked some of her juices from my throat. She cleaned it off my chin and then buried her face in my shoulder. I could feel her whispering something, but I couldn't hear it. Her body was on fire under mine. It was all I could do not to hold her until I'd crushed her into my flesh. It was that need that I'd always wondered about. It was a need to be a part of her. I wanted to never be apart from her. We were so far beyond love, at that point.

From that point on, there were two couples in that house. There were our parents and there was us. During the day and late at night, we had our own life together. It was only a little more than a month into summer break, but that was so much time gone from us. I noticed that the closer we got, the less we talked. We didn't need to. We were content to simply breathe each other in. During the day we would sometimes lay together in the field by the water. The sun smoothed our skin to a deep tan, and our hair was lighter and lighter. We looked like wild people, brown and naked, lying in the sun, any other life a million miles away. We would lay on our sides and I would hold her against my front, my dick held between us, crushed to her back. She would eventually pull me up to go to the water with her. We would swim and hold each other until the shade of the tree had moved across the water. I had yet to fuck my sister. Nor had I kissed her. It seemed strange at first. It was like a game. We held back as long as we could. The strain of the need was so intense sometimes that I would find myself almost acting on it before I realized what was happening. She did too. I would see her moving to press her lips to mine and then she would pull away, her eyes glassy, her face flushed, and her smile nearly making me die.

It was decided that our parents would be leaving for the month. It was a cross- country family get-together. They were going to visit family from four different states. We were quickly told that we did not have to go. This must have been in reaction to the draining of blood from both of our faces. We both surely had the same vision of not being able to touch each other for the entirety of the trip. We had made the trip before and it was never a pleasant experience. But, they decided that we could all use a break from one another and we were certainly capable of being alone for four weeks. We tried not to act too ecstatic. It was all I could do not to throw them in the car that minute and shove them on their way. I had to wait a couple of days. When I was finally standing on the edge of the front porch, waving to them as they drove off, I was grinning from ear to ear. There was no chance of them coming home even one hour before my father's schedule. This gave four weeks and three days to live as we wished. We didn't have to sneak around, and we didn't have to worry about unguarded moments. I went inside and found Katy sitting on the back porch. She was naked, and looking out to the woods. I pulled off my clothes and went to join her. We would live like savages, we decided. Sleep outdoors, eat outdoors, and live as naked as children. She kissed my cheek and ran off into the yard. I laughed and chased after her. We were isolated in our country house. Neighbors were people you drove to see, not walked. She squealed like a little girl and tried to get away from me. I caught hold of her and held her tight. The laughter turned to hard breathing. Her hands were around my cock, running her fingers around it, making it hard as a rock. We stood there, her head laid against my chest, and her hands working my dick. I still held her, feeling the sun hot on my arms. When I came, it pooled up between our bodies. My dick didn't soften. In fact I felt like I hadn't gotten off in days. I wanted her. I wanted her more than ever. She looked up to me and I could see the same feeling in her eyes. She just nodded.

I lowered her to the freshly clipped grass. It was thick and dark green unlike the tall pale grass of our swimming hole. I was about to burst. My body felt like it was going to explode if I didn't do something fast. I was already inside her. I didn't remember doing it. I looked at her. She looked like a wild animal.

"Fuck me," she growled. I knew the look on my face was the same as hers. This one time, we were not gentle. I pushed in and out of her tight hole with all the force I could manage, short of breaking something. Her fingers were digging into my neck. I put my hands on her and turned her over on her stomach. She raised her ass in the air and looked straight out ahead. It was the best feeling I'd ever had. My dick felt like it was a piece of steel. I leaned forward, putting my hands to her shoulders, holding her flat to the ground. I could hear her moaning and grunting. We were manic in our need. I felt her cum twice, her pussy convulsing around my dick as I pumped her hard. Our sweat mingled as I lay on top of her, crushing her to the grass. Her back arched and her ass rose as I moved in and out of her. Finally I came. I buried my dick until I thought her ass and my stomach were going to pop.

She came again as my cum unloaded into her. I could feel it pouring out. I rolled off her, breathing harder than I'd ever breathed. She was panting and I could tell from the way she laid, that she was spent. She rolled over on her back, wiping grass from her face. Cum dribbled from her slit. We were alone in a world of our own making.

We lived outside, venturing in only to grab food. We had stockpiled the day before they left, our mother having no faith in our ability to shop responsibly. This left us with no reason to leave. As tan as we were already, we became even darker over the two weeks. She was radiant in her role as wild child. Her hair was a mess, and hung in tangles and loose strands. It was almost white in the sun. We spent our time roving through the woods and swimming. We slept by the water, and woke at dawn every morning. The heat just fed us. I loved the permanent sheen of sweat she had. What little hair had grown on her legs was so fine as to go unnoticed. My beard was growing and was down right shaggy by the end of the second week.

I woke one morning and saw her sleeping next to me on a blanket in the tall grass. I looked at her angelic, sun kissed face. It was too much. I leaned over and laid my lips to her chin. The rosy light of dawn made her look like a vision. Unreal. Too perfect. I kissed her cheek. Then, I kissed her lips. It was the first time. Her eyes opened. She saw me, and raised her face to kiss me. It was long and heady. That taste of her mouth. I'd never had it before then. Never. I moved on top of her. Her legs came up to wrap around my torso. I entered her and she gasped. We were complete now. Everything had been leading up to this. Brother - sister, it didn't matter. We were together. I had almost forgotten about the house, and the cable, and the kitchen with its appliances and clocks. I had forgotten that this was wrong, and that I wasn't supposed to be in love with her. I had forgotten about how the same blood ran through my body as ran through hers. The start of it all seemed a distant memory. It seemed like the actions of children. They were necessary steps to bring us to where we were, but they might as well have been the acts of strangers. We were what we were. We were savage and pure. Her body was for me, and mine for her.

We lay there and fucked in the dawn, forgetting everything else. Wild and naked, our mouths roamed over each other's and we knew that from now on, we were free.