Everything is Twice as Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayleigh had just become vaguely aware of the hard floor under her knees, despite the slight padding of the multi-coloured area rug, when Liam spoke. "Mike, go lie down on the couch." Liam's hands gripped her arms below the elbows, raising her easily and turning her for a firm kiss before pushing her gently towards his friend. Mike had stretched out along its length, his shirt finally discarded and his back propped at an angle against the brown cushions. Her eyes were drawn to his penis, where it lay thick and full against his stomach. She glanced back at Liam who was pulling his shirt over his head and unbuttoning his pants. She swallowed and knelt on the couch between Mike's legs, running her hands up his muscled thighs, stroking lightly up to his chest, brushing against his nipples.

She bent her mouth again to his cock, this time, using one hand to pull back his foreskin, once again licking away the drop of precum and watching as another formed almost immediately. Starting at the base of his cock, she ran her tongue up its length, circling the tip before returning once more to the base. She continued these light circuits, feeling the moisture gather between her own thighs. She wanted to straddle him and rub his cock against her clit. Instead, she felt warm hands stroking her buttocks, between her cheeks and lower, towards her pussy. She arched her back, thrusting her butt into Liam's hands, silently asking for more. She drew the tip of Mike's cock into her mouth, flicking at it with her tongue and easing down the shaft. She made it more than halfway before it hit the back of her throat and she relaxed her muscles, pressing down a bit more. She was used to reaching Liam's pelvis with her lips with only a bit of effort when she went down on him. She enjoyed the feel of him hitting the back of her throat with his thrusts as he became more and more aroused. Just the memory of the last time he had done that made her pussy feel heavy with desire. She wasn't sure how it would work with Mike's larger cock, but she was game to try.

She slowly eased her mouth back up his shaft, moving her tongue back and forth as she went. She felt hot breath on her butt immediately followed by a warm tongue. She widened her legs as much as the couch would allow, silently asking Liam to attend to her aching clit. He teased her though, running his tongue along the cleft of her ass, spreading her cheeks and dipping briefly to the entrance of her pussy. His fingers stroked along her folds, spreading her slippery wetness over her labia but intentionally avoiding her clit. She knew he would draw this out, torturing her as much as possible.

She sucked Mike's cock into her mouth, using her hand to stroke along the shaft as it became more slippery with her saliva. Now wet, her hand slid easily up and down its length, teasing his foreskin against the head with every stroke. She leaned forward to lick at his balls while she continued the firm movements of her hand. She moved her mouth back to his cock, her arousal relaxing her throat to take in more of him. She was pleased that she could just reach his pelvis with her lips and began a slow rhythmic bobbing up and down, from base to tip, covering her teeth with her lips.

She felt Liam grip her hips and the hard shaft of his cock slide into her. She moaned around Mike's cock and pushed back to feel the length of her husband inside her. She was so tight with her arousal but very wet and she felt her muscles clench around him. Liam groaned and paused. She thought she felt him throb inside of her and held very still, suspecting he was trying to control himself. In frustration and desire, she increased her action on Mike's cock, feeling it thrust again and again into the back of her throat, wishing Liam was similarly hitting her cervix. She loved the full feeling of having both her mouth and pussy filled with cock. Her clit tingled warningly; she was close.

Mike suddenly grabbed her head, stopping her motions. "Switch," he commanded, sliding up and away from her. Disoriented at first, Kayleigh remained kneeling, unsure what he meant. Liam withdrew and Mike positioned her to lie on the couch. He leaned over her, kissing her on the lips and moving down her body, pausing to suck at her breasts before continuing the line down to stomach. He was now kneeling on the floor, her legs on either side of his head. He licked, kissed, and nibbled his way up her inner thighs, causing her to squirm in anticipation. Liam had moved to the other end of the couch and now stood with his erect penis level with her face. She turned her head and extended her tongue towards it just as Mike's tongue connected with her clit. Oh God! she thought and moaned, grabbing her husband's cock with one hand and drawing it into her mouth.

She revelled at the taste of him, familiar yet very different from the musky saltiness of Mike. She looked up at him and saw he was watching Mike's actions between her legs.

Mike held both of her thighs in his hands, spreading her legs wide in a large V. His stubble scratched against the sensitive skin of her inner thigh and she gasped when it brushed against her clit. He replaced this with his tongue, licking and sucking at the sensitive spot. Liam reached out to roll one of her nipples with his fingers and she felt an electric shock of connection between that and her clit. Her hips rose and Mike obligingly slipped a finger inside of her. It wasn't enough - she wanted more. She moaned into her husband's cock, withdrawing it to lick at the tip and taste the precum she squeezed from his base to her eager mouth. Mike slid a second finger into her pussy, pressing into her upper wall and finding her G-spot. His tongue was merciless on her clit now and she felt her climax approach. She arched her back and cried out, clenching her thighs around Mike's head. The spasms began in her clit, travelled to her breasts, hardening her nipples under her husband's fingers, and back down again, to the pulsing of her vaginal muscles around Mike's fingers.

She relaxed her legs and released Mike as the contractions eased. Liam twisted his cock away from her mouth and said, "Now you need to fuck her." Mike smiled and leaned back on his heels. "Kneel on all fours, Kay," Liam told her. "On the couch - face me." She acceded, gripping the arm of the couch for support. Her husband bent to kiss her then straightened, his erect cock just out of reach of her mouth. "Gentle," he told her and moved forward slightly so she could lick the tip, but could not take its length into her mouth. She made a disappointed sound, immediately replaced by a gasp as Mike's tip rubbed against her still sensitive clit. He stroked it along her slit, covering it with her juices before pressing it slowly into her pussy. At the same time, Liam moved his hips toward her mouth, filling her from both ends simultaneously. She looked up at her husband, but his eyes were glued to the sight of Mike's large cock disappearing into his wife's cunt.

The slow filling of her pussy sent aftershocks through her body and she found herself wishing there was a third man to suck at her nipples. This felt incredible! Why had she ever doubted she would enjoy it? Mike continued the gradual plunge into her pussy until his pelvis pressed against her ass. She felt like every part of her pussy was electrified, every nerve ending heightened and stimulated. He paused to allow her to become accustomed to his size and she felt her muscles relax marginally around him. "Fuck, she's tight," he gasped, pulling out slightly and moving back inside of her. He throbbed once and it was her turn to gasp.

Mike began slow regular thrusts in and out. She could hear the wet sounds of their sex and Liam's ragged breathing. The combined motion of her husband's cock fucking her mouth while his friend fucked her pussy was so exhilarating and erotic - she felt another orgasm build. Mike's cock felt like it was pushing through to her stomach, almost as though it was hitting her clitoris repeatedly from the inside. His hands dug into her hips, slamming her into his groin. He groaned and she felt his cock pulse inside of her, releasing his hot stream into her cunt. This was enough to send her over the edge again, her cries muffled by her husband's cock in her mouth. Mike's last few thrusts sent electric shocks though her body and she shuddered. He withdrew and sat back shakily.

Liam immediately flipped her over onto her back and positioned himself above her. "My turn," he said with a grin. He spread her thighs and plunged his cock into her in a single movement, groaning at the sensation. He ground his pelvis against her and she moaned, amazed that she was still so aroused and wanting more. She wished she could suck him at the same time again though, and suddenly there was Mike, standing next to the couch. His cock was amazingly still hard. She looked up at him in puzzlement and he shrugged. "Sometimes I can come more than once," he said, with a sheepish grin.

Not requiring an invitation, Kayleigh grabbed his cock with her hand, marvelling at its stiffness. She drew it toward her mouth and sucked at the tip eagerly, her hand continuing with firm strokes. Liam was thrusting into her deeply, his thumb caressing her clit and she knew it wouldn't take long for either of them. She made encouraging noises when Mike reached forward to pinch her nipples, twisting them gently in his fingers and pulling them out into hard points. Her clit was so wet and so wonderfully sensitive after the repeated orgasms. Liam knew exactly the pressure and rhythm she needed. She squeezed Mike's cock harder in her arousal, her motions becoming quicker and more forceful as the waves of her orgasm built. Suddenly, he groaned and shot hot cum into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed reflexively. She tried to ease off on her strokes despite her own rising passion, but the feel and taste of his explosion brought her to the edge and over again. Her toes curled and spots danced before her eyes. She screamed her orgasm around Mike's cock and felt her husband erupt into her pussy, the pulsing and throbbing of his orgasm blending into her own until she was a quivering mass of sensation.

Mike stepped away and Liam leaned forward, releasing her thighs and kissing her, his cock softening, but still securely resting inside her. "You are amazing," he said, kissing her closed eyelids. "I love you".

"I love you too," she said, impressed with herself for being able to give into both of their fantasies. He slipped out of her and she had a moment of concern about the couch, when Mike returned carrying a moist washcloth. He handed it to Liam and grabbed his pants, pulling them up over his bare hips. Liam cleaned her gently and draped the throw from the back of the couch over her naked body. She was grateful to Mike for thinking of the washcloth and for using warm water. Liam padded down the hall to return the washcloth to the laundry basket, returning wearing sweatpants and carrying Kayleigh's bathrobe.

Liam grinned at Mike as he flopped onto the couch. Mike dropped into another chair and grinned back, then laughed. "Well, I feel better," he said.

"Me too," Kayleigh agreed, joining in with his laughter.

"So," Liam began mischievously, "what do you guys want to do tomorrow?"

12